Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2017, 12:40:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC  (Read 21315 times)
johnwest

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:33:20 PM

That's an awesome effort made by one of the user to list out all the shopping websites that accept bitcoin. This would help most of the users who have been expecting long time to spend their bitcoin for their regular needs. As a part recently saw an article where a couple was travelling around the globe just using bitcoin.

Yes, its a commendable work done by Jakjokasker here, letting us know most of the websites which accept BTC as a payment method, although I will never think of spending my crypto currencies to buy things but may be in future people will use it as money.

▄                    ▄██
       ▐██▄                ▄████▄
       █████▄            ▄███████
      ████████▄        ▄██████████
     ▐██████████▄    ▄█████████████
     █████████████▄ ▀██████████████▄
    ████████████████▄ ▀█████████████
   ▐█████████████████▄  ▀████████████
   ████████████████████▄  ▀██████████▌
  ███████████████████████▄  ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄  ▀████████
 ████████████████████████████▄  ▀██████▌
▐██████████████████████████████▄  ▀██▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀███████████████▀
                ▀▀█████▀▀
▄█▄

▀█▀
▄█▄

▀█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
valera80

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:44:46 PM

You can buy vape devices here www.mygadget.us for BTC and other crypto
Karmakid

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:44:55 PM

As one of member stated he said that newegg is now accepting bitcoins.But i dont know if it was real or not.Then if it is real then it would really help you and us specially bitcoin users whos into computer stuffs.Thats good if it is real

Jacob211

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:29:43 PM

I think you can find a lot of shops accept BTC with google only Wink

chocolah29

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:34:04 AM

Oh? Are they all legit? Maybe you can try to look on your local. So if ever it have manufactured defect you can easily return or exchange.

wallstone

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:02:27 PM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.
now has a lot of online stores that accept bitcoin as a payment medium finances. but for the offline store it is still very rare. we should still continue to strive to bitcoin be accepted in various offline stores in the world.
Actually, there are lot of online shop that accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer and it is a good idea to all people who have bitcoin because they can pay it easily without any paper works. I hope in the near future also offline shop will accept bitcoin. Lastly, I believe that all commercial establishments will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer.

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
Blake_Last

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:39:19 PM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

Best to check Purse.io and Overstock as they both accept Bitcoin as payment and have different varieties of items in their stocks that can pique your interest. Aside from that, you can also get a discount if you copy the URL of the item you want to purchase from Amazon and paste it into the Purse.io search box.

And by the way, if you don't mind me asking a favor, could you help sign a petition requesting Jeff Bezos and Amazon to accept Bitcoin and Litecoin as payments? You may view the petition here. It will only take a few minutes for you to fill in what's needed in the form. Tyvm!

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:57:54 PM

yes there may be different sites, from where you can get the address of the shops who are accepting bitcoin for online shopping, in fact  personally have no such experience therefore i never use my bitcoin for online shopping.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Victorycoin

Activity: 308

Only Fools Say, There Is No God!

View Profile
Today at 09:37:22 AM

Best to check Purse.io and Overstock as they both accept Bitcoin as payment and have different varieties of items in their stocks that can pique your interest. Aside from that, you can also get a discount if you copy the URL of the item you want to purchase from Amazon and paste it into the Purse.io search box.

And by the way, if you don't mind me asking a favor, could you help sign a petition requesting Jeff Bezos and Amazon to accept Bitcoin and Litecoin as payments? You may view the petition here. It will only take a few minutes for you to fill in what's needed in the form. Tyvm!

I didn't get to see how to pay with Bitcoin at Overstock, have anyone actually paid for something at Overstock with Bitcoin? Had to join in signing the petition for Amazon to adopt Bitcoin and Litecoin, because they're good representatives of cryptocurrency, which is the future of money. Hoping they end up honoring the petition to pave way for more people across the globe to order for goods without stress!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.