Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:13:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC  (Read 40609 times)
Jacob211

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:29:43 PM

I think you can find a lot of shops accept BTC with google only Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:34:04 AM

Oh? Are they all legit? Maybe you can try to look on your local. So if ever it have manufactured defect you can easily return or exchange.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:02:27 PM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.
now has a lot of online stores that accept bitcoin as a payment medium finances. but for the offline store it is still very rare. we should still continue to strive to bitcoin be accepted in various offline stores in the world.
Actually, there are lot of online shop that accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer and it is a good idea to all people who have bitcoin because they can pay it easily without any paper works. I hope in the near future also offline shop will accept bitcoin. Lastly, I believe that all commercial establishments will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:39:19 PM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

Best to check Purse.io and Overstock as they both accept Bitcoin as payment and have different varieties of items in their stocks that can pique your interest. Aside from that, you can also get a discount if you copy the URL of the item you want to purchase from Amazon and paste it into the Purse.io search box.

And by the way, if you don't mind me asking a favor, could you help sign a petition requesting Jeff Bezos and Amazon to accept Bitcoin and Litecoin as payments? You may view the petition here. It will only take a few minutes for you to fill in what's needed in the form. Tyvm!

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:57:54 PM

yes there may be different sites, from where you can get the address of the shops who are accepting bitcoin for online shopping, in fact  personally have no such experience therefore i never use my bitcoin for online shopping.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:37:22 AM

Best to check Purse.io and Overstock as they both accept Bitcoin as payment and have different varieties of items in their stocks that can pique your interest. Aside from that, you can also get a discount if you copy the URL of the item you want to purchase from Amazon and paste it into the Purse.io search box.

And by the way, if you don't mind me asking a favor, could you help sign a petition requesting Jeff Bezos and Amazon to accept Bitcoin and Litecoin as payments? You may view the petition here. It will only take a few minutes for you to fill in what's needed in the form. Tyvm!

I didn't get to see how to pay with Bitcoin at Overstock, have anyone actually paid for something at Overstock with Bitcoin? Had to join in signing the petition for Amazon to adopt Bitcoin and Litecoin, because they're good representatives of cryptocurrency, which is the future of money. Hoping they end up honoring the petition to pave way for more people across the globe to order for goods without stress!
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:33:43 PM

i dont know much online sites accepting bitcoin for mobile pheripheral, but i know some of the online retailers that accept bitcoin.
Some of them are
overstock
expedia
egiftler
foodler
newegg
TigerDirect
shopify stores
dish

Also alibaba, amazon will start accepting bitcoin perhaps. Petitation has already been made and also signed by many here. I hope they will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method soon.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:21:03 PM

I'm still looking for this kind of online shop in my country. I don't know why there a some Bitcoin ATM in my country but they do not accept bitcoin for any payment Sad It's sad thing Sad
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:20:12 AM

i dont know much online sites accepting bitcoin for mobile pheripheral, but i know some of the online retailers that accept bitcoin.
Some of them are
overstock
expedia
egiftler
foodler
newegg
TigerDirect
shopify stores
dish

Also alibaba, amazon will start accepting bitcoin perhaps. Petitation has already been made and also signed by many here. I hope they will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method soon.
Thanks for this list of online shops that accepting bitcoin as mode of payment because i have no idea which shops accepting bitcoin i only heard before that alibaba will start to add bitcoin as part of their mode of payment but i do not think when. Also here in my country no online shops accepting bitcoin but hoping that soon it will be also fully adopted here in my country.
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:28:33 AM

I'm still looking for this kind of online shop in my country. I don't know why there a some Bitcoin ATM in my country but they do not accept bitcoin for any payment Sad It's sad thing Sad

Even if you don't have bitcoin ATM in your country you can easily shop at offline places by using bitcoin debit card as I am residing in Dubai at a moment and even here there is not a single bitcoin ATM but with debit card I can easily withdraw fiat money from regular ATM and also use that card for online as well as offline shopping without any hassle.
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:12:31 AM

Even if you don't have bitcoin ATM in your country you can easily shop at offline places by using bitcoin debit card as I am residing in Dubai at a moment and even here there is not a single bitcoin ATM but with debit card I can easily withdraw fiat money from regular ATM and also use that card for online as well as offline shopping without any hassle.

Yeah as easy as that. Just transfer your btc to your bank account and it will automatically convert it to fiat.
The good thing is it's free of charge. You better try it sometimes.
By the way, search some local online stores in your country, check if it's legit and don't pay right away, better to deliver it first at your home then test it. Like "cash on delivery" method.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:27:46 AM

There are so many shops witch accepts the bitcoin right now because not only the coin is growing the people who want to do all kind of things with the coin is also growing so if you want to make sure that the bitcoin is getting the nicest future ever we need to make deals with eachother.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

In my country, people don't know much about bitcoin that why they only accept cash for payment Sad.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:14:38 PM

In my country, people don't know much about bitcoin that why they only accept cash for payment Sad.

These were the beginning. We need to travel long to reach our destination. So now in Countries where bitcoin is legalized as well in certain localities we've got increased bitcoin acceptance. Hope the same will grow gradually as the People's participation is increasing.
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:43:59 PM

In the country I have not found any online store that can pay bitcoin,
But in the future I hope it will be there..
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:52:03 PM

That's a encouraging news for the bitcoin holders, it's a begging of the new era. Bitcoin is becoming a new transaction and payment tool day by day, I know about Bitcoin that is accepted in the restaurant and shopping center, in Japan, airlines are accepting bitcoin, so this is the way of spreading out everywhere. So, bitcoin will be a precious currency in the future...
erasmusjoe

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:50:31 PM

These were the beginning,  it's a begging of the new era. Bitcoin is becoming more important, a new of transaction and payment method. Easier than any other. Spread the news about btc, ppl will start using it. they won't use it if they don't know what is bitcoin.

for the moment, only big companies use btc. but we if start making btc more famous, i think more ppl will use btc.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:38:44 PM

There is really nothing to be sad about, because with Bitcoin, it matters less if the shop is sited at the other half of the world, unless the item you seek cannot be shipped. Until now those are some of the barriers people from certain regions of the world faces in their bids to get quality and latest goods overseas. I shall be looking into the retail electronics stores soon as am set to setup some mining rigs.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:02:54 PM

now has a lot of online stores that accept bitcoin as a payment medium finances. but for the offline store it is still very rare. we should still continue to strive to bitcoin be accepted in various offline stores in the world.
I think some online stores already accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer. However, there is still no offline store accept bitcoin and I hope in the future all commercial establishments will accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer. Using bitcoin as a payment is easier than other transaction.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:20:44 PM

As of now there lot of online stores who already accept bitcoin as payment of their costumer. In addition to that, I think some offline stores still not accept bitcoin as a payment of their costumer. I believe that bitcoin will consider as money in the future that you can in different kind of transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: