Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC  (Read 40608 times)
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:16:30 AM

If you are looking for a specific service that is not accepting bitcoins, I would suggest you to put your hands on a bitcoin debit card, load it with bitcoins, and then just use the card on the service like a regular credit card, and you are actually paying with bitcoins!.

I wouldn't suggest you to do it all the time as those services usually charge an unreal fee, but if you need to do it once in a while or you are in a need of something, that's could be a great solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:44:23 AM

Of course, given the development of bitcoin better known among the people, surely there are some people who will open or have opened an online store that accepts BTC payments on the internet, but may still be available in certain countries. In the country where I live not yet available an online store that provides BTC payments, but can only purchase electric pulses, electric tokens, internet pulses, electricity / water bills, and voucher games, which BTC can buying directly via the "TRIV" website.

doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

There are some online shops that allows shopping via bitcoins. You can check this blog

https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/

Also there are some sellers on ebay and alibaba that allows you to shop via bitcoins but that depends.
The online shopping are accepting the bitcoin and they are giving the chance to increase the money, the value of the bitcoin is now increasing more so you will be able to get the profit as much as you can, in the past the income and the people who are using the bitcoin are increasing more and more so it’s the best time to make money and accept the bitcoin a lot of the sites are accepting the bitcoin and they are making the bitcoin go more and more high.

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:27:33 AM

Anyone knows any online shop where they accept BTC? Looking for peripherals for my cellphone.

obviously more web sites accepting bit coins for on line shopping. now a days more people preferring on line shopping and on line business for that reason some on line shoppings are accepting bit coins. most of the people in money place bit coins are using so they have to accepting. and in off line few people only accepting bit coins. but in on line more people accepting bit coins.in market bit coins has great demand.
It is indeed a very good news for the owners of bitcoins that there are so many online shopping stores who have announced this thing that they are going to accept bitcoin. You can shop at amazon, eBay and many other online shopping stores quite comfortably if you have bitcoins. These kind of steps are playing a positive role in giving a better reputation to bitcoin.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:46:59 AM

This is a good venture to have. Online shop that accepts BTC. but you must have a good faith that the price will not go down.
You never know whether the prices will go up or down. As far as online shopping stores are concerned, this is really a good news that there so many famous online shopping stores which have announced this that they will accept the bitcoins. The online shopping stores from where you can buy includes amazon, eBay and many more.
naitik01

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

There are many online shops and store avilable now wich accept bitcoin as payment.You can shop every amazon product
 through purs.io and pay through bitcoin,bitcoin.travelsite that provides accommodation, apartments, attractions, bars, and beauty
salons around the world. Paypal accept bitcoin through credit card/ payment processor / auction.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:53:03 AM

The online shop I know was amazone.com and Ebay only these two I think anyhow was proven and tested already. I don't know the other online shop if they are accepting bitcoin as their payment. In amazon you can buy there at your own choice of course, Happy shopping.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:50:15 PM

The online shop I know was amazone.com and Ebay only these two I think anyhow was proven and tested already. I don't know the other online shop if they are accepting bitcoin as their payment. In amazon you can buy there at your own choice of course, Happy shopping.
Amazon is good place to spend your bitcoin in it is the time to get the bitcoin and buy the more things, I use the bitcoin and I am taking the huge income from the bitcoin, I love to buy the bitcoin in the online shopping and the bitcoin will increase the power of the money, I buy a lot of the things through the bitcoin and I am sparing time from my job as well. I use to buy the cars and the things we use for the daily life.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:17:45 PM

Amazon is good place to spend your bitcoin in it is the time to get the bitcoin and buy the more things, I use the bitcoin and I am taking the huge income from the bitcoin, I love to buy the bitcoin in the online shopping and the bitcoin will increase the power of the money, I buy a lot of the things through the bitcoin and I am sparing time from my job as well. I use to buy the cars and the things we use for the daily life.

Uhh they don'e accept bitcoins! Where did you see that amazon and ebay accepts bitcoins by the way? If you guys are pertaining to purse.io, it is not amazon!
They are just their to facilitate payments. They accept bitcoins and in turn they buy the stuff you want from amazon. That's totally different from accepting bitcoins directly.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:57:46 PM

I think the online shop can not apply the form of payment by bitcoin because the fact that bitcoin is not popular. But I believe in bitcoin in the next 5 years will be the main form of payment on online because of safety, reliability. Or you can search on Google to find shops agreeing to pay by bitcoin.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:21:17 PM

This is a good venture to have. Online shop that accepts BTC. but you must have a good faith that the price will not go down.

Why there is a problem to an online shop if the price of bitcoin goes down. Prices in online shop should be quoted in USD and at the time of payment that usd can be converted into bitcoin equivalent amount which the seller will pay.
This way even bitcoin price high or low will not effect the buyer and the seller.

meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:38:04 PM

I think the online shop can not apply the form of payment by bitcoin because the fact that bitcoin is not popular. But I believe in bitcoin in the next 5 years will be the main form of payment on online because of safety, reliability. Or you can search on Google to find shops agreeing to pay by bitcoin.

Yes at present there are very few sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and only residents from US can take benefit from it as most of them are US based so people from different countries don't have choice to spend their bitcoins for buying anything online.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:11:43 AM

Here in this country local shops are not using bitcoins but they know that bitcoins is existing. The only way i can use my bitcoins online is when i want to buy cards for the online game that i am playing and there is no tax that is being attached when you purchase online so it was very a huge advantage for a gamer like me.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:58:11 AM

Here in this country local shops are not using bitcoins but they know that bitcoins is existing. The only way i can use my bitcoins online is when i want to buy cards for the online game that i am playing and there is no tax that is being attached when you purchase online so it was very a huge advantage for a gamer like me.

Bitcoin is use to online shopping. Some shopping is accept the bitcoin for the purchase.

Find below mention list ( only accept the bitcoin )

amazoon

purse .ino     

bitrefill  ( mobile recharge )

cheaparer.com

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:59:01 AM

I have an experience buying online game cards through coins.ph which can hold bitcoins and exchange to fiat and i guaranteed that it was secured. I also agree that in the future they will implement a payment transaction for every online shops that they will create.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:30:53 AM

You wanted to know that where online shop there they accept bitcoin. Many online stores that accept bitcoin. I have some friends which sells of clothes and they accept bitcoin. But their sell are not accept out of local area. So i suggest to you that you can search your local area
Sometimes it is really depend on a local area. Here in our country I don't know some online stores that accepting bitcoin, but when I use my bitcoin to pay bills it automatically converted into fiat. Which is also good less hassle.

Yeah i agree to that because some of the area of the country is not knowledgeable about bitcoins and they do not know how to earn bitcoins so it will be depending on the earnings of every different people if they can afford to earn bitcoins to use it in your shop.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:34:36 PM

I have an experience buying online game cards through coins.ph which can hold bitcoins and exchange to fiat and i guaranteed that it was secured. I also agree that in the future they will implement a payment transaction for every online shops that they will create.
I think it is hard and tough to buy the game with the bitcoin, it is very important to have the bitcoin as the online payment of the bitcoin. The future of the holed bitcoin is very bright and you are right it is very safe to use the bitcoin as the transaction when it will be needed because the bitcoin is the currency to keep safe for the long time and then transact at the time of the need.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:24:20 PM

You wanted to know that where online shop there they accept bitcoin. Many online stores that accept bitcoin. I have some friends which sells of clothes and they accept bitcoin. But their sell are not accept out of local area. So i suggest to you that you can search your local area
Sometimes it is really depend on a local area. Here in our country I don't know some online stores that accepting bitcoin, but when I use my bitcoin to pay bills it automatically converted into fiat. Which is also good less hassle.

Yeah i agree to that because some of the area of the country is not knowledgeable about bitcoins and they do not know how to earn bitcoins so it will be depending on the earnings of every different people if they can afford to earn bitcoins to use it in your shop.
There are so many online shopping stores which have started accepting bitcoin and there are so many people who are using bitcoin for buying different kind of clothes as well. The famous online shopping stores which are providing this facility to their customer are eBay, amazon etc. you can easily shop anything you like and at the end you can pay quite comfortably from your wallet in the form of bitcoin.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:06:50 PM

Here in my country there is coins.ph where i can exchange all my bitcoins to a fiat and from that application i can buy only goods without a tax and its a huge advantage for people who use bitcoins to sustain their needs.

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:30:49 PM

There are so many online shopping stores which have started accepting bitcoin and there are so many people who are using bitcoin for buying different kind of clothes as well. The famous online shopping stores which are providing this facility to their customer are eBay, amazon etc. you can easily shop anything you like and at the end you can pay quite comfortably from your wallet in the form of bitcoin.
Ebay was a good shop in the selected area, but I think this shop have none in our country. Because as of now there's no available shops who accept bitcoin in our country, however I was not losing hope that someday some shops and other services centers were accepted bitcoin as exchanged of items and services. Due to in demand crypto currency I know that owners of other shops were attracted to used it as currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: