Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Shop that accepts BTC  (Read 40609 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:23:31 AM

I don't know whether it was suggested here before or not but Bitcoin.directory has all the website details which accepts payments through Bitcoin. I found this website when I was trying to buy VPN's some months ago. It gives detailed description about all the websites. Hope it helps.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:26:22 PM

I don't know whether it was suggested here before or not but Bitcoin.directory has all the website details which accepts payments through Bitcoin. I found this website when I was trying to buy VPN's some months ago. It gives detailed description about all the websites. Hope it helps.

hey this site seems to be good and contains the all top sites where involves bitcoin like, wallet, trading, ecommerce, online bookings and etc.
I use to suggest to people to try on Purse.io where we can buy the things on amazon via this site. You can rewards for the every level you move with the purchases. If you wish to recharges to your mobile you try on bitrefill where you do recharge for any country's mobile number.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

Well if you talk about btc exemple in ebay maybe accept.
What are you talking about?
I dont believe in what im just reading, are you sure that you are not out of your mind?

Something like that is understandable for me if the user would be a newbie, but I never expected that from member rank account.
Just go directly to ebay.com, and check if they are accepting bitcoin or any other currency except fiat.

The answer is: no they simply dont. How do you think, if there is something like "Ebay guaranteed" which means that basically they return your money if something is wrong, then how would it work with bitcoin, if transactions are basically anonymous?

Something like that is not possible with guarantee, but anyway  Ebay.com still does not have a service to pay with BTC.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:07:28 AM

I can believe that it will happen in the future, I still hoping that bitcoin currency was accepted by online shop, because if it is happen, online shop were largely help the community to lessen their expenses in terms of transportation and etc.  
Ivanwatson

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:36:39 PM

Here is a list of the biggest (and smaller) names who accepts bitcoins as a currency.Subway – Eat fresh
Old Fitzroy – A pub in Sydney, Australia
Embury Tavern – A pub in London, England
Igerdirect – Major electronic online retailer
The Pink Cow – A diner in Tokyo, Japan
Tesla – The car company
PizzaForCoins.com – Domino’s Pizza signed up – pay for their pizza with bitcons
Whole Foods – Organic food store (by purchasing gift card from Gyft)
Bitcoincoffee.com – Buy your favorite coffee online
Kmart – Retail products store
Etsy Vendors – Original art and Jewelry creations
i-Pmart (ipmart.com.my) – A Malaysian online mobile phone and electronic parts retailer
CEX – The trade-in chain has a shop in Glasgow, Scotland that accepts bitcoin
ShopJoy – An Australian online retailer that sells novelty and unique gifts
Lv.net – Las Vegas high speed internet services
One Shot Hotels – Spanish hotel chain
Foodler – North American restaurant delivery compan..... Roll Eyes

jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:25:14 PM

I can believe that it will happen in the future, I still hoping that bitcoin currency was accepted by online shop, because if it is happen, online shop were largely help the community to lessen their expenses in terms of transportation and etc.  

That's what technology can do and it's really one of the best inventions that has been invented to our generation.

Don't worry and don't just hope about it that bitcoin will be accepted online because that is going to happen and we are near to it.

Many stores now are trying to adopt and study about bitcoin because they can see the advantage of it.

This will boost the economy of bitcoin very fast.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:10:38 PM

From now no online shops accepts Bitcoin in our country, because from now small numbers of community in our country were known the Bitcoin currency. However, we were hoping that someday we're consider it as exchange of anything service s and good in the market place.
What is your country? It also like my country, online shop was not accepted Bitcoin. Im just hoping that all online shop was considered Bitcoin as exchange of item.
Even no onlineshops accept bitcoin in our country but we can used it internationally but the fee is much higher i think because of the trucking or sending our purchased product from supplier to buyer but i am hoping that soon or in the future more local online shops in my country start to accept bitcoin as mode of payment.

That's right we want to shop online using bitcoins but all those sites that accepts are located overseas and the shipping cost is too high which doesn't make it profitable to spend bitcoins for online shopping as you can easily buy those things from local sites and that also with free shipping costs.
Location of sites that accepts Bitcoin overseas - especially in developed countries is a plus as it can be a facilitator of international trade as we know no one country can produce everything its citizens need and even at that, some things are naturally cheaper from some countries. The main advantage of online shopping using Bitcoin, is that it takes down so many walls of restriction other forms of payment put have placed before people especially those from the developing countries.
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:34:17 PM

In my country there are neither online nor offline shops that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment so whenever I want to spend my bitcoins I have to sell them and convert it to local currency and that is the only way for me to spend my bitcoins.
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:45:29 PM

the shipping cost is too high which doesn't make it profitable to spend bitcoins

The Video online services have 0 shipping costs.

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
Fairprice

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:23:56 AM

Just wondering, with bitcoins confirmation taking so long, will it cause unnecessary delays in the payment process?
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:14:22 PM

Openbazaar.org and amazon is best like for you..here you can find more item for buy with bitcoin
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:41:03 PM

Just wondering, with bitcoins confirmation taking so long, will it cause unnecessary delays in the payment process?

If my understanding is correct and I assume what you think, delay is not the appropriate term but "being late".

E.g. When Person A purchases goods from the merchants, then he/she we will placed order by bitcoin. Since there is still no confirmation from the bitcoin network, it will take time to be placed. The process will just start the moment it was being confirmed by 1 if the merchants have some policies that they will accept payment even it only got a single confirmation.
wutard

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:23:23 PM

Openbazaar.org and amazon is best like for you..here you can find more item for buy with bitcoin
I understand that there are only international sites where you can buy goods for Bitcoin. But it is bad in all this business only that it delivers the goods from abroad.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:07:06 PM

I understand that there are only international sites where you can buy goods for Bitcoin. But it is bad in all this business only that it delivers the goods from abroad.
That does not necessary has to look like that. For example, you may live in the country where they have some kind of storage with different types of goods so you may be lucky about that.
But in other case, this is pretty obvious thing. If it comes to ordering anything with bitcoin, you need always to expect that the mail is going to be sent from a place that is far away from your home.
That is because blockchain, and bitcoin overall are pretty much worldwide. Any person on the planet that is connected to the Internet may use it, so there are probably BTC users in every single country in the world.

hamiltonik

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:19:28 PM

That does not necessary has to look like that. For example, you may live in the country where they have some kind of storage with different types of goods so you may be lucky about that.
But in other case, this is pretty obvious thing. If it comes to ordering anything with bitcoin, you need always to expect that the mail is going to be sent from a place that is far away from your home.
That is because blockchain, and bitcoin overall are pretty much worldwide. Any person on the planet that is connected to the Internet may use it, so there are probably BTC users in every single country in the world.

I agree with you - anyone can use bitcoin now. But in some countries there are problems with the ability to spend bitcoin.
I buy goods through amazon and I do not have any problems.
unluckyben

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:47:45 AM

buy an amazon gift card from places like gyft and the world is your oyster. it does depend on what country you're in. there'll be different gift card services for different countries. there's no point in paying more to some place only because they accept bitcoin directly.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:05:14 PM

buy an amazon gift card from places like gyft and the world is your oyster. it does depend on what country you're in. there'll be different gift card services for different countries. there's no point in paying more to some place only because they accept bitcoin directly.
I do not know other online shops accepts bitcoin and i think if i do shops in amazon i will pay much higher fee and trucking fee because i am not us base country.
And here in my country no stores are accepting bitcoin but i am hoping that soon they will adopt bitcoin in their business as mode of payment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:36:09 PM

here in my country no stores are accepting bitcoin but i am hoping that soon they will adopt bitcoin in their business as mode of payment.
Your local stores may not accept bitcoin payments but I am sure you can find services online which are serving your locations by accepting bitcoin payments. For example, mobile talktimes are available for bitcoin payments for every part of this world means regardless of your country and your network provider, I believe can buy talktime for bitcoins.

Similarly check in this forum, there would be some people from your location and they will be ready to pay your bills by accepting bitcoins from you. You can avail such services through escrow and showing proof for physical bills are easy now a days as camera mobiles are available to everyone.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:07:31 PM

I haven't come across through any local online shop that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and the sites that accepts bitcoins are located overseas so shipping cost is not affordable for me so I spend my bitcoins only for mobile top up on bitrefill.com but I am eagerly waiting that bitcoins starts getting accepted in my area so that I can spend them regularly.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
minion1000

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 08:40:49 AM

Also Napsgear.Ord also accepts bitcoin and ofers a 40% discount
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: