Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump Vs Hilary Clinton  (Read 10802 times)
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 03:29:52 PM

It seems that only the woman in the Americas are going crazy the way this election is going or those that don't have balls (weak men or gay men that don't have logic to begin with /they follow women's ways aways, so that say it all. Roll Eyes).
Men (real men) don't sweat it because they don't care about if the world existence being in perfect order to the way they want it. Understand this WOMEN: The world does not work that way!
Get it through your empty heads you half wit wonders (atleast to your own closed perception of the how the real world is Tongue )!
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:02:23 PM

Hillary is our only hope if trump gets elected God help our world because we are doomed

Hillary shows if someone cynical, I do not live in the USA, but someone from the Third World like me I can see that many news channels are manipulated to be against trump.

On the other hand, Trump is our only hope if Hillary gets elected.  He will hold her crooked feet to the fire, we hope!  Cuz no one else has the guts to, besides Bernie.

I hope he goes after her 10X what he did to Obama.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:04:12 AM

Hillary is our only hope if trump gets elected God help our world because we are doomed

Hillary shows if someone cynical, I do not live in the USA, but someone from the Third World like me I can see that many news channels are manipulated to be against trump.

On the other hand, Trump is our only hope if Hillary gets elected.  He will hold her crooked feet to the fire, we hope!  Cuz no one else has the guts to, besides Bernie.

I hope he goes after her 10X what he did to Obama.
Yeah according to the survey CLINTON is want the people vote but for me Trump is a have good platform and agenda than Clinton.
ISOKID

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:43:43 AM

Presidential Candidate fierce feud between Donald Trump United States and Hillary Clinton. Hillary with her partner Tim Kaine criticized Trump is a man who is not credible and unfair to immigrants, Donald Trump chose Mike Pence as his running mate.
I think they both have strong advocates for both of them. Cheesy
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:50:51 PM

Presidential Candidate fierce feud between Donald Trump United States and Hillary Clinton. Hillary with her partner Tim Kaine criticized Trump is a man who is not credible and unfair to immigrants, Donald Trump chose Mike Pence as his running mate.
I think they both have strong advocates for both of them. Cheesy

I'm sure that they both have a lot of support. And we need this support is unknown. One can only hope that the president would be a worthy candidate

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:38:08 PM

whoever wins hope america will still stay strong.

Not very sure about that. This time, it is going to get really ugly. If it is a very close election, there will be vote rigging allegations and things may get violent. If Hitlery wins by a whisker, then the rural militias are not going to sit back and allow her to assume the post. There will be a lot of violence. Similarly, if Trump wins a close race, then there will be riots in the inner cities.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:30:29 PM

Convictions ruin Christie's campaign plans:

The N.J. governor was set to campaign for Trump this weekend, but some of his appearances have reportedly been canceled.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bridgegate-convictions-reportedly-ruin-chris-christies-plans-to-campaign-for-donald-trump-233320341.html

#BridgeGate
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:35:51 PM

whoever wins hope america will still stay strong.

Not very sure about that. This time, it is going to get really ugly. If it is a very close election, there will be vote rigging allegations and things may get violent. If Hitlery wins by a whisker, then the rural militias are not going to sit back and allow her to assume the post. There will be a lot of violence. Similarly, if Trump wins a close race, then there will be riots in the inner cities.

The only ones who will riot if God Emperor wins are dindus, sjw and daddy issues.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:11:05 PM

WHOA! Hillary Caught On Hot Mic Trashing Beyonce’ With RACIAL SLURS!

A reporter from the local Parma Gazette found out from a sound tech that Clinton’s lapel mic was hot and all of the staff were listening when she said:

“I’m grateful, but do we really need to listen to this ghetto trash music? Doesn’t she have something a little less…negro?”

http://thelastlineofdefense.org/woah-hillary-caught-on-hot-mic-trashing-beyonce-with-racial-slurs/
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:24:22 PM

A reporter from the local Parma Gazette found out from a sound tech that Clinton’s lapel mic was hot and all of the staff were listening when she said:

“I’m grateful, but do we really need to listen to this ghetto trash music? Doesn’t she have something a little less…negro?”

http://thelastlineofdefense.org/woah-hillary-caught-on-hot-mic-trashing-beyonce-with-racial-slurs/

And here was me thinking. how terrible these so called idols "why are they supporting such a bad woman" Then Clinton supposedly says this.
Supposed, as in no audio available.
Well, I call trash report on this website, but it may be something Clinton would say indeed.

Whatever the people who support Clinton, these stars are looking out for themselves, I doubt very much that they have any real political views, as long as the money keeps coming in they would support anyone.

And its gone.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:29:25 PM

And here was me thinking. how terrible these so called idols "why are they supporting such a bad woman" Then Clinton supposedly says this.
Supposed, as in no audio available.
Well, I call trash report on this website, but it may be something Clinton would say indeed.

Whatever the people who support Clinton, these stars are looking out for themselves, I doubt very much that they have any real political views, as long as the money keeps coming in they would support anyone.

Illuminati performers support the Illuminati Candidate.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:41:45 PM

Looks to me like everything is set up to completely fabricate a 'narrow win' by Hillary.  Scanning the Google-news renderings for keywords 'trump polls' is something I do often, and it shows what I would expect in the operation of a whole-cloth theft.  Of course the mainstream media contractors staging area FTP sites and finding pre-made graphics showing the same (until the cat was out of the bag) is also exactly what I would expect in such a operation.

Now, evidence of some truly disturbing shit with respect to a broad web compromise network really does seem to be solid.  By this I mean the Podesta's being heavily into occult weirdness, The pedo (proposed) code-words, the Haiti child trafficking operations and the Abedin interest in cleaning up the messes, and a lot of other things.  Lots of corroboration and puzzle pieces which fit uncomfortably well.

'They say', that there is a lot more where this comes from.  The 'they' in this case are quite able to auto-drip information out no matter how violent the push-back.  I expect and hope that it keeps coming.  I do feel it likely that there really is very wide-spread corruption of our political system using some of the sickest means of control imaginable.  I, for one, would like to see the 'swamp be drained' and the pond scrubbed, and the operation done thoroughly enough so that we have a decent stretch of safe swimming.  Ideally, also a regime of periodic disinfectant so the slime is not so prone to form going forward.  To wit...

It may actually be best if Hillary is installed, and especially in the face of an undeniable Trump landslide.  People (or decent people) will be interested and incensed enough to take pay attention to the drips of increasingly vile information seriously and decide that we MUST make some changes.  Assange saying that things will be release 'for the rest of the year' perhaps hints at a vision of an initially quasi-successful power grab, or as Piezcenik calls in, a 'coup', by the current establishment.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:55:33 PM

Illuminati at play? coincidence.

FBI AGENT SUSPECTED IN HILLARY EMAIL LEAKS FOUND DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE

Walkerville, MD – An FBI agent believed to be responsible for the latest email leaks “pertinent to the investigation” into Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was Secretary of State, was found dead in an apparent murder-suicide early Saturday morning, according to police.

http://denverguardian.com/2016/11/05/fbi-agent-suspected-hillary-email-leaks-found-dead-apparent-murder-suicide/

http://www.snopes.com/fbi-agent-murder-suicide/ false

And its gone.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:24:43 PM

We know that the MSM fakes news, but what is the point of the above post, is it to try and discredit us.

I see many different polls, majority have Clinton ahead, then I see others that have Trump ahead, no news about them.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/prez_track_nov4 seems to have good handle on it.

The presidential contest is tied again in the latest White House Watch survey, but Republican Donald Trump is holding on to his 10-point lead among those who’ve already made up their minds how they will vote.

Here is some fake news about Clinton  Cheesy https://i.imgur.com/zvbacTi.jpg

And its gone.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:15:56 AM

Well, this is for real:

Anonymous Releases Bone Chilling Video of Huma Abedin that Every American Needs to See

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgheRzhCTkc
same21

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:31:39 AM

Donald Trump’s advantage is that he is a man. Some feels awkward to vote for a woman president. Second, he is a business man. He has an excellent leadership experienced when it comes to business and economy. Third, he has a lot of money to held campaign. While Hillary is good in debate, she is a woman of principles. However, because of her surname, they regard her as the one that will repeat the mistakes of her husband. Right now she's on lead.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:58:30 AM

Donald Trump’s advantage is that he is a man. Some feels awkward to vote for a woman president. Second, he is a business man. He has an excellent leadership experienced when it comes to business and economy. Third, he has a lot of money to held campaign. While Hillary is good in debate, she is a woman of principles. However, because of her surname, they regard her as the one that will repeat the mistakes of her husband. Right now she's on lead.

Some feels awkward to vote for a woman criminal
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:41:07 AM

It seems to me that the biography Trump also is not as perfect as he represents it.
And at the expense of a floor at a future president personally I do not care. The main thing that was a good politician

4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:42:08 PM

x

She's not just a criminal, she's a raving lunatic.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:01:42 PM

x

She's not just a criminal, she's a raving lunatic.

She is both, and psychotic.

A US General Michael Flynn warns that Hillary Clinton is unfit to be President and Commander and Chief of the United States and is mentally unstable.
We cannot have that kind of behavior in the Whitehouse.

Watch this.. and Clinton is also lying while she speaks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG7cHdsIQ7M

And its gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: