Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Batch 3 [CLOSED- Seven 4 module Avalons ordered]  (Read 49814 times)
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:39:53 AM

Cut CoinHoarder some slack.  Nobody twisted anybody's arm to order.  He was probably up all night and day like I was (I was up 32 hours being on medicine call and stayed up another 9 hours to place my order).  At this point there is nothing anyone can once they sent their BTC.

Let him send out the info in the morning.  If he fails to do so then alert the mods for possible scammer alert, IP logging, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:46:37 AM

Cut CoinHoarder some slack.  Nobody twisted anybody's arm to order.  He was probably up all night and day like I was (I was up 32 hours being on medicine call and stayed up another 9 hours to place my order).  At this point there is nothing anyone can once they sent their BTC.

Let him send out the info in the morning.  If he fails to do so then alert the mods for possible scammer alert, IP logging, etc.

Were you able to order?

I try to be respectful and informed.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 04:57:51 AM

Were you able to order?

I was still able to add one machine to the cart in this minute. I dont know how long it will last.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
jargoman

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:59:35 AM

CoinHoarder frequents the btce exchange. I've tried my hand at day trading/night trading and I see coinhoarder hanging around the boards. I rarely sleep and keep an eye on the ticker. I do believe that coinhoarder day trades as well and also works. I can vouch for the fact that he hasn't slept in days. I would assume his past 48 hours were quite hecktic an he is probably asleep this very moment.

Be awesome and use my pyramining referral
http://www.pyramining.com/referral/yb9g3zq7x
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 05:19:12 AM

Yeah hes probably getting some well deserved sleep! i was thinking of joining this but didnt ..   good lucks to you all !
Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:21:34 AM

Were you able to order?

Yes I placed an order successfully as I am giving up hope in BFL sending out my Day 1 order in a reasonable timeframe.  I tried earlier batches of Avalon but failed on previous attempts.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 06:04:07 AM

Agreed. And why the sudden concern? Such was never voiced in the early part of the thread. Sour grapes?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
zedicus
Legendary

Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 06:05:45 AM

^^ no its just trolls! I think everyone that got in feels good about it..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rm187

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:40:45 AM

CoinHoarder frequents the btce exchange. I've tried my hand at day trading/night trading and I see coinhoarder hanging around the boards. I rarely sleep and keep an eye on the ticker. I do believe that coinhoarder day trades as well and also works. I can vouch for the fact that he hasn't slept in days. I would assume his past 48 hours were quite hecktic an he is probably asleep this very moment.

Same, I was awake at 2am-est when the first post was made, and saw him online/talking for the next 9 hours until the first 2 were ordered.

^^ no its just trolls! I think everyone that got in feels good about it..

Same. I'v gotten more BTC and missed the 3rd&4th.. Anyone wanna sell any shares??  Kiss

trolls gonna troll i guess.

To CoinHorder, thank you. Don't let these kids discourage you. I am 100% confident.

1x5AFgSYTzXZ9eKJTKUfr7tiSuGyBE7Yd
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 08:27:47 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2013, 08:55:01 AM by Rampion

Cut CoinHoarder some slack.  Nobody twisted anybody's arm to order.  He was probably up all night and day like I was (I was up 32 hours being on medicine call and stayed up another 9 hours to place my order).  At this point there is nothing anyone can once they sent their BTC.

Let him send out the info in the morning.  If he fails to do so then alert the mods for possible scammer alert, IP logging, etc.

Agreed. And why the sudden concern? Such was never voiced in the early part of the thread. Sour grapes?

I also agree with both of you. I mean, I'm reading some users of this forum bitchin' about Coinhoarder, when these same users have made orders to Primeasic and Lighting Miner in the past... That's poor judgment for me.

It may be impossible to be 100% sure that Coinhoarder is not running away with the Avalons but hey, at least there aren't red flags everywhere. He is promptly providing refunds if requested. He sent ID and utility bill to some of the investors (me included). If you google his name, everything looks pretty consistent. His terms and his replies to the different questions have been reasonable.

In any case, as all the investments it comes with a risk. What happens if the OP cannot take care of the rig any more? What happens if he has an accident? Best thing is common sense: invest only what you can afford to loose.

CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 02:28:27 PM

Good morning everyone.  Grin

Firstly, thank you all for the support, I appreciate it. There's not much I can do other than hold up my end of the bargain and prove the naysayers wrong, and that's what I plan to do.

Secondly, I wanted to remind everyone that I work Monday-Friday 8-5 Central time (yes I am late to work). My evenings however will be pretty much dedicated to this for the time being.

Thirdly,  My first point of business tonight is to figure out who needs refunds and get that done. I have almost a month to figure out ownership percentages etc. before our Avalon's get here, but I would like to make sure the people left out of the group buy get their funds back ASAP.

I have about 7 PMs that unfortunately I cannot answer right now, as I'm already late for work. I will get back to ya'll this evening.

Thanks,

CoinHoarder
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 02:58:14 PM

I can still put avalon batch 3 into the cart. So maybe if theres still enough interest the groupbuy can be extended? Only an idea, i dont have bitcoins anymore but some users showed interest.

ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 03:05:09 PM

I can still put avalon batch 3 into the cart. So maybe if theres still enough interest the groupbuy can be extended? Only an idea, i dont have bitcoins anymore but some users showed interest.

When I bought a Batch #2 unit, I found that units came up for sale at random times for a while.  That is, the store changed back and forth from sold out to units in stock.

This might happen with Batch #3 as well.  I notice that OP returned my original payment (thank you) and I also notice that the FUD spreaders have already started work on this thread (wish they would only post what they can back up).

I think it would work to our benefit if you kept our payments for several days, so that you can move quickly if another purchase opportunity presents itself.

I try to be respectful and informed.
davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 03:06:53 PM

Members of the community have put trust in me in the past, and I feel no shame in doing it here.  Good luck CoinHoarder and team!
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 03:09:59 PM

I think it would work to our benefit if you kept our payments for several days, so that you can move quickly if another purchase opportunity presents itself.

I never got the message yesterday or today that i cant buy. I only got one time the add to cart button missing but reload fixed this. So i think the opportunity is still open all the time.

ThingNL

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:03:51 PM

When I bought a Batch #2 unit, I found that units came up for sale at random times for a while.  That is, the store changed back and forth from sold out to units in stock.

This might happen with Batch #3 as well.  I notice that OP returned my original payment (thank you) and I also notice that the FUD spreaders have already started work on this thread (wish they would only post what they can back up).

Just checked, still 43 available.... so it should be possible to add another unit to the list.....
Bogart
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:07:38 PM

If I buy in for 25 BTC, can I take one of the hashing modules instead of dividends?

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
bowen151

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:20:10 PM

I know nethead wants to be in a groupbuy for atleast 5BTC

I am currently waiting on a transfer to show up in pingit to so I can buy from blockchain.info

Apart from that im not sure, but there is definitely still interest

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
equinsuarcha

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:01:39 PM

I know nethead wants to be in a groupbuy for atleast 5BTC

I am currently waiting on a transfer to show up in pingit to so I can buy from blockchain.info

Apart from that im not sure, but there is definitely still interest

my boss is trying to do a group buy - go to his post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158988.0
bowen151

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:14:04 PM

Not enough reputation, i see he offers to prove anything ,but fabrication of information and images is easy these days.

Also there are far too many new accounts, id love to but its risky enough in these forums as it is!

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: