Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Batch 3 [CLOSED- Seven 4 module Avalons ordered]  (Read 49814 times)
skyhigh2004

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 03:02:30 PM

Sent you a PM coinhoarder.  One of those 0.75 BTC deposits was mine off of BTC-e.  Let me know if and what you need to confirm it.  Thanks again and all else looks good :-).

BTC:157BZV5z5dEdEoE5KSr5D7CQGXamLpsZ7n  LTC:LYCf5PnQpXCCmpR4ka3mR8DFDe5hKhTdfc
MEC:MAgTT8QdhVCkgHTkUoKvs4w1TQvv3NU99v  DGC:D8Ubh9oYTpSe1HEBptY8wf6ZrPpj7bhkV5
FTC:6hb1VsGzkej4kSsssGA4FMnkCoVp7PLi8D  PXC:PqQwQKJoYxGSVrKtVfDa5aaJVL9Yevhb2b

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptojournal

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 03:14:37 PM

I'm in there and it looks great! I'll send you my preferred payment address later.

Thanks again CoinHoarder for your diligence and hard work.

Now let's hope Avalon delivers batch 3 asap Smiley

100%digital

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:00:18 PM

OP - I do not have any more BTC, but I can offer to send you USD if you can convert it to BTC, I would like to get into your pool as well. If one of the motive was to divide the risk, and you have more BTC, then you can take up my offer.

this is crazy. people cant give their money/btc fast enough to this guy... this has epic fail written all over it. i really hope your batch 3 shipments arrive well before bfl's 'product'

tldr; btc NEVER goes down in price, avalon batch 3 will ship long before bfl, pep's have more dollars than cents.

gl coinhorder, hope to never have to see that scammer tag under your handle...
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 04:06:58 PM

OP - I do not have any more BTC, but I can offer to send you USD if you can convert it to BTC, I would like to get into your pool as well. If one of the motive was to divide the risk, and you have more BTC, then you can take up my offer.

this is crazy. people cant give their money/btc fast enough to this guy... this has epic fail written all over it. i really hope your batch 3 shipments arrive well before bfl's 'product'

tldr; btc NEVER goes down in price, avalon batch 3 will ship long before bfl, pep's have more dollars than cents.

Regardless, Coinhoarder is mining the units for them and sending BTC.   He is not guaranteeing profits.    You should really take a moment to think through your statement so they read like they are well informed.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
itcamefrommars

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:10:08 PM

i think it's "more dollars than sense" not cents.

How much BTC to cross your bridge? , troll

naysaying in a group that has nothing to do with you... ho hum.
thanks for your concern I guess. 
koopa

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:25:38 PM

Everything looks good on that spreadsheet for me, cheers CH.

I second the use of a Google docs spreadsheet.. easier for everyone to see any updates, perhaps include percentage of ownership, payout amounts etc... everything becomes nice and transparent this way.... if its not too much hassle of course. I seem to remember someone did one earlier on this thread.

Cheers  Grin

Grin
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:38:20 PM

I think the bitcoin community should start reporting to moderators all primarily FUD posts.

I try to be respectful and informed.
bowen151

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:53:52 PM

They would have no time left for anything else if that was the case prof.

Checked the document, my details match, all looks good.

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
davecoin

Activity: 816
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:56:06 PM

I think the bitcoin community should start reporting to moderators all primarily FUD posts.

Correct.  This should have had nothing to do with "price" (USD/BTC exchange rate?) of BTC.  All investments to CoinHoarder were BTC payments, to my knowledge.

Also, confirmed my spot on the spreadsheet.  It's going to be a fun year in BTC land!
100%digital

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:21:15 PM

Correct.  This should have had nothing to do with "price" (USD/BTC exchange rate?) of BTC.  All investments to CoinHoarder were BTC payments, to my knowledge.

Also, confirmed my spot on the spreadsheet.  It's going to be a fun year in BTC land!

i agree regarding payments made via btc, point is most of his investors had to purchase there btc via high exchange rate, and when thye receive shares of profit via coinhorders 'pool', it may cause a problems if btc is worth 20-35USD (ROI will be shitty for them).

regarding FUD post... just seems like alot of trust has been placed in this individual, and i've seen many bad things happen very similar to this. I believe coinhorder has pure intentions, but somehow BTC can bring out the worst in some people.

GL coinhorder.
nanobit

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:21:41 PM

Worksheet looks great from my point of view. Thanks for all your work so far, CH!
I only kinda wish I would have invested more.. is anyone else feeling that way too?
ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:21:49 PM

They would have no time left for anything else if that was the case prof.

Checked the document, my details match, all looks good.

Yes, I think CH did something the community wanted.  He laid out his terms, people accepted, his transparency is high.

IMHO people who crash other threads and spread FUD take away from everyone's bitcoin experience.  I even had someone in this thread accuse me of collusion when I reported that CH returned my payment.  (I tried desperately to get coins back to my sending address and get back into this offer.  I just didn't think forward enough.)

I don't like FUD, I want to remind people that the worst cases can be reported.

louhija

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 05:37:03 PM

Yes, I think CH did something the community wanted.  He laid out his terms, people accepted, his transparency is high.

IMHO people who crash other threads and spread FUD take away from everyone's bitcoin experience.  I even had someone in this thread accuse me of collusion when I reported that CH returned my payment.  (I tried desperately to get coins back to my sending address and get back into this offer.  I just didn't think forward enough.)

I think it's part of the experience and there are situations where FUD could even save the day. Unreasonable people can be challenged or ignored, but I don't think censorship is the best way to go.
spinner

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:04:32 PM

Looks good CH.  Thanks for your work accounting.

BTW I mined most of the BTC I'm using in this investment a couple of years ago, and bought the rest at an average of about $50/BTC
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:17:20 PM

DAAAMNNNIIIITT WHY DIDNT I SEE THIS! I WOULD HAVE DEFINITLY INVESTED INTO A GROUP BUY OF AN AVALON

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Kaega

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:36:13 PM

@CoinHoarder

My 4BTC transaction is listed and the payout address is correct, but the bitcointalk user name is misspelt.

TX: a28a71eb058198c790cd0e55167f4157bb9395ac10c5b4a9d5f72eb0b018e7fa
Payout: 1E5QLurk8Z2h6i2jp1pKezxYhBB1B68EVE

Name: Kaega  **NOT** Kiaga

Thanks for taking the time to provide the spreadsheet.

Can you provide updated info in the OP instead of us having to read 27+ pages looking for updates? :-P

Protect your coin: Buy a Treznor
ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 06:44:47 PM

I think it's part of the experience and there are situations where FUD could even save the day. Unreasonable people can be challenged or ignored, but I don't think censorship is the best way to go.

It is a deep dilemma for me.  I am very opposed to censorship.  I am very opposed to FUD.  I want to be clear that I don't include hard questions or documented facts to be FUD.  FUD is either deliberate, such as a tactic to destroy competition, or just untrue unjustified speculation while also depraved indifference to a healthy marketplace.  I view it as evil.

I don't include hard, but healthy questions as FUD.  The whole sub-discussions about power consumption and insurance, for example, are healthy conversation.

louhija

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 07:04:23 PM

It is a deep dilemma for me.  I am very opposed to censorship.  I am very opposed to FUD.  I want to be clear that I don't include hard questions or documented facts to be FUD.  FUD is either deliberate, such as a tactic to destroy competition, or just untrue unjustified speculation while also depraved indifference to a healthy marketplace.  I view it as evil.

I don't include hard, but healthy questions as FUD.  The whole sub-discussions about power consumption and insurance, for example, are healthy conversation.

The problem is in defining "hard, but healthy" questions so that any rule made to weed out the bad can't be used wrongly. Worst case scenario is, it can be used by the same kind people who it was designed against; The untrue, the unjustified.

You said, you don't include the whole sub-discussion as FUD, but people wanting to silence others will.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 07:06:27 PM

I see my two transactions on the list.  All looks well.  Thanks.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
koquillion

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 07:11:45 PM

My info is correct also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: