Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VLT | Veltor | Donar Network | Minimalism.  (Read 141274 times)
jeewaka

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:01:23 PM

I do apologize to everyone who thought Veltor was his ticket straight to the moon
So how about you?

Isn't it ironic for him to say that to the community and still want people to invest?
So basically saying why invest in the ico, because you don't want it to moon, but i will pocket the $5million minimum and also keep 20% of the coins?
Its your arrogance that will humble you.

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KKbit

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:02:22 PM

Don't you F$"#$ realize at this point we don't F#!"#!" care with what you will come up simply because you dumped on longterm holders only for your benefit in the hopes to raise funds from fresh money.

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:37:58 PM

The bet now is who would give $5 mill to these people, when it was already heavily accused of being a JC scam. How dumb do they think people are? I have a suspicion that JC already bailed and the rest have scrambled together to salvage it.

What would change your mind about this?

As it stands, we will be announcing outstanding partnerships in research, we will publish a groundbreaking white paper and there will be a functioning prototype before the ICO. I would also encourage you to look up the names that were published to see whether you think there is a credible team behind the project.
you mean this?

Mindaugas Kurlavicius (Ruby Developer)
Max Wolter (Go Developer)
Sergii Shumakov (C# Developer)
Julien Bordellier (Dev Ops)
Alexander Bremin (Entrepreneur)
Gaury Antoine (Product Manager)
Ivan Mendoza (Web Developer)

They are now known to me as scammers and I'm not going near anything that has any of their names attached to.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:21:25 PM

you mean this?

Mindaugas Kurlavicius (Ruby Developer)
Max Wolter (Go Developer)
Sergii Shumakov (C# Developer)
Julien Bordellier (Dev Ops)
Alexander Bremin (Entrepreneur)
Gaury Antoine (Product Manager)
Ivan Mendoza (Web Developer)

They are now known to me as scammers and I'm not going near anything that has any of their names attached to.

Please keep in mind there was never an official team until now and it was an organic process with many people contributing. Certainly some of these contributed to the project, but most of them had little influence other than some advice on the ICO decision.

If you want to label some people scammer, I would suggest you do it for Max Wolter (me) and Alexander Bremin. At this point, we are the driving force behind the project.

wow big dump....sad for those that bought in at the top...

was told this was a promising project but glad I sat it out and watched from this side now.

I would crush this project if i had been burned like this.

Where are the linkedin for those team members?

Actually where are the linked in for max wolter and bremin. Sounds like made up scam names to me.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:33:11 PM

Knowing what kind of reputation dev had I knew I was taking huge risk investing in this. Thats it! I will never invest in a project that has disgraced developer. Even if I have a guaranteed profit, I find such investment immoral. Anybody giving this guy another chance for 100th time, deserves to get scammed.

Personally im not going to invest, already lost 75% value of my vlt coins because of dump.
Not only we should not invest. We have moral obligation to warn others not to invest when ICO starts

True, but they don't care or need you. I doubt you can sabotage their ICO either as they will be presenting a kick ass white paper. VLT won, and we lost. Nothing we can do.

wrong with enough will power you can crush any project....people are sick of scams.

will be unfair to new ICO investors....lol

what about those that bought at 100k sats and greater before you pulled the rug out from under their feet? and they just lost 80% of their investment?

was that fair?

KKbit

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:44:05 PM

i hope swap between vlt and token is not 1 to 1

They are only giving off 5 % of the supply. We've been given the boot.
I agree it should be at least 50%. That would be fair and keep their reputation in tact.
Look. I understand your reasoning. Maybe 50% is too much but 5% is really too little. If you screw the early investors that much, you are a creating an army of perpetually pissed off trolls that will rabidly troll the ICO bitcointalk thread and scare off ICO investors.

Be reasonable and fair to early investors with the percentage. In other words, up it significantly.

Thats all it takes... if he came here and actually thought a bit in earlier investors people would accept this, but trowing 5% is like making us all retards.

legday

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:44:56 PM

Knowing what kind of reputation dev had I knew I was taking huge risk investing in this. Thats it! I will never invest in a project that has disgraced developer. Even if I have a guaranteed profit, I find such investment immoral. Anybody giving this guy another chance for 100th time, deserves to get scammed.

Personally im not going to invest, already lost 75% value of my vlt coins because of dump.
Not only we should not invest. We have moral obligation to warn others not to invest when ICO starts

True, but they don't care or need you. I doubt you can sabotage their ICO either as they will be presenting a kick ass white paper. VLT won, and we lost. Nothing we can do.

wrong with enough will power you can crush any project....people are sick of scams.

will be unfair to new ICO investors....lol

what about those that bought at 100k sats and greater before you pulled the rug out from under their feet? and they just lost 80% of their investment?

was that fair?

What they did was absolutely disgraceful and stupid. I don't have tolerance for neither.
I'm not gonna sit back and watch how these people lure another victims. If new investors want to invest after knowing what happened here, it is their right, but they should be aware that developer screwed people over big time on this project and on another project before that.

now he wants to go for a hattrick. I don't think so
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:52:02 PM

this makes the sdc particle debacle which many view as a scam look like a very generous package indeed.

this 5% offer is so disgusting that even though I have little to no financial interest in VLT i will make it my next goal to crush their ico

50% is not even a great deal considering but 5% is absolutely disgraceful.

No doubt insiders were dumping prior to this news being released. Full on bait and switch scam.

Anyone going to research into this team? are any of these names for real?

I notice awishformore(money) has logged off.

What credible information is there that this is julian from xvc? who is analysing his code and design? who even started the rumour it is Julian?

legday

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:57:53 PM

this makes the sdc particle debacle which many view as a scam look like a very generous package indeed.

this 5% offer is so disgusting that even though I have little to no financial interest in VLT i will make it my next goal to crush their ico

No doubt insiders were dumping prior to this news being released. Full on bait and switch scam.

Jasonv75 - developer of this coin

I think this article is about his previous scam https://satoshiwatch.com/hall-of-shame/john-connor/
KKbit

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:00:39 PM

What credible information is there that this is julian from xvc? who is analysing his code and design? who even started the rumour it is Julian?

Thank you for your genuine concern torward other investors. I, myself have sold quiet a few for a profit and i'm not losing anything with this scam coin, what makes me sick and keep pushing on this note is that they have no shame and will do this over and over to other people.

KKbit

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:03:40 PM

I think this article is about his previous scam https://satoshiwatch.com/hall-of-shame/john-connor/

And that cringe Af thing about "we all are jason" like The Walking Dead show "we are all Negan", man wth is this.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:04:08 PM

Yes I had some xvc and am familiar with JC or julian whatever his real name was doxxxed.

But I had not seen conclusive proof this is him here on vlt.

I guess it could be but has anyone got solid corroborating evidence?

Either way does not matter you can not pull a bait and switch like this and topple it from 100k to 20k and get away with it. Could end up back at 2k at this rate.

Dont worry though with enough will power and united effort you can stop this kind of thing and make projects pariahs.

Jc was already doxed after that article.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704796.0

however I am just asking if there is any good corroborating proof that he is the same dev here.

Not that it matters greatly since this is a bait and switch scam far worse than sdc particle switch.

Let's give them time to digest the fact their ico will get more flack than they could dream about and revise their ICO offer.

If there is no revision it will be time to start making sure nobody touches it.

legday

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:13:17 PM

Yes I had some xvc and am familiar with JC or julian whatever his real name was doxxxed.

Either way does not matter you can not pull a bait and switch like this and topple it from 100k to 20k and get away with it. Could end up back at 2k at this rate.

Dont worry though with enough will power and united effort you can stop this kind of thing and make projects pariahs.

however I am just asking if there is any good corroborating proof that he is the same dev here.

Not that it matters greatly since this is a bait and switch scam far worse than sdc particle switch.

I've seen a lot of assumptions that would logically link him to jasonv75, but I can't say I've seen 100% proof. However, given what happened today, I am now convinced its him.
thanks for your support.
 I'm transferring all my coins on yobit now to get 20% back from my initial investment.
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:19:01 PM

Yes i guess but the anticipated dump is more like a direct punch in the face of investors, trust is the key of success, without trust vlt coin is headed to doom.

Trust will come when we publish a working platform and serious updates.

Trust is lost the moment you lie once to investors, you promised a 1:1 swap and now you change it to 20:1. Ask yourself, there are too many worthwhile projects, why risk money on a tainted project and liar team?

Your only option to raise any money at this point is to deliver an initial MVP, do a swap of at least 5:1 and then an ICO.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:21:04 PM

I've seen a lot of assumptions that would logically link him to jasonv75, but I can't say I've seen 100% proof. However, given what happened today, I am now convinced its him.
thanks for your support.
 I'm transferring all my coins on yobit now to get 20% back from my initial investment.

Well that could be a good idea on the other hand it could be bad if they agree to something more reasonable.

I know it is a big risk but imagine selling out now and then they agree to 50% and it rockets back up.

Of course your call and it could go back to 2k or below hard to call it .

I see he vanished now and is not replying further. Maybe the last we hear of them but we should look out for an GO based ICOs that have other vlt traits.

5% is almost the funniest offer I ever heard of on here in this situation.

shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:29:12 PM

this project is now a total flop as far as i see it. good luck with your scammy ideas.
gsxrboy

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:30:08 PM

fking scammers !

There's no  project, any serious dev won't want to work with known scum.
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:31:09 PM

All I found so far from Max Wolter (awishformore) is a startup called Nexunity which essentially looks like an abandoned project (after many pitches and talks, last twitter update from Oct 2014) ... this doesn't help much building trust  Embarrassed  Veltor going to be just another abandoned project?
legday

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:31:41 PM

I don't think there will be any ICO. He will just create another scam coin and there will be another dev named J something, since he can't drop the J for some reason
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:40:08 PM

All I found so far from Max Wolter (awishformore) is a startup called Nexunity which essentially looks like an abandoned project (after many pitches and talks, last twitter update from Oct 2014) ... this doesn't help much building trust  Embarrassed  Veltor going to be just another abandoned project?

his bitcointalk name looks like he baught it off of someone and deleted all content from before and started as a fresh newbie
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: