Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VLT | Veltor | Donar Network | Minimalism.  (Read 141278 times)
no1dead

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:25:30 AM

Why this coin has been seriously pumped? It has no new or innovative feature, but why pump? Indeed pumpers only pump innovative project, but it is not for VLT.
jeewaka

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:34:05 AM

Why this coin has been seriously pumped? It has no new or innovative feature, but why pump? Indeed pumpers only pump innovative project, but it is not for VLT.
There is no pump, if you followed this from day one, you know there are only couple of really interesting projects true crypto fans are intrigued and love it for its new innovation or technology and the roadmap for it.
This has all that and more, and the closest thing to pump is because there is a scarcity to the amount of coins available.

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
ALCTEC

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:27:46 AM

There is no pump, if you followed this from day one, you know there are only couple of really interesting projects true crypto fans are intrigued and love it for its new innovation or technology and the roadmap for it.
This has all that and more, and the closest thing to pump is because there is a scarcity to the amount of coins available.

word up. what he said
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 06:42:58 AM

It looks like someone wanted to accumulate a bunch of it, supply is low and mining is difficult.

ALCTEC

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:56:36 AM

It looks like someone wanted to accumulate a bunch of it, supply is low and mining is difficult.

He's obviously a VIDZ fan boy.. You would expect him to be able to spot a scammy PND, oh well...
the_drugs

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

I've been following veltor for a while now and I really like where to coin is headed. I wasn't really a believer at first but the dev has been really responsive and the coin has really started to move. I'd like to start mining but I'm having some issues getting the miner set up. I'm trying to use the AMD miner in the OP but no matter how i set it up I cant seem to get the miner to work. Should I be using a .bat or .conf for it? What do I need to put in the miner to mine on say suprnova? This isn't my first rodeo with mining crypto but I've never really had this many problems setting up a miner, so any help would be great
jeewaka

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:34:42 PM

I've been following veltor for a while now and I really like where to coin is headed. I wasn't really a believer at first but the dev has been really responsive and the coin has really started to move. I'd like to start mining but I'm having some issues getting the miner set up. I'm trying to use the AMD miner in the OP but no matter how i set it up I cant seem to get the miner to work. Should I be using a .bat or .conf for it? What do I need to put in the miner to mine on say suprnova? This isn't my first rodeo with mining crypto but I've never really had this many problems setting up a miner, so any help would be great

try this
https://youtu.be/eMNJovURjz4

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
the_drugs

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:47:16 PM

try this

Thanks! This is just what I needed, turns out I had a bit mixed up.
On that note, does anyone know of a calculator or some way to estimate how much VLT you can mine with a given hashrate? or is that simply a wait and see kind of thing as of now?
ALCTEC

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:52:27 PM

try this

Thanks! This is just what I needed, turns out I had a bit mixed up.
On that note, does anyone know of a calculator or some way to estimate how much VLT you can mine with a given hashrate? or is that simply a wait and see kind of thing as of now?

Not sure if a calculator is available, but with only 750VLT mined / day I imagine it's pretty difficult now. Buying is probs the best option - the scarcity of this coin gives it potential value of 10x current price in short term if dev can deliver LN. Read back over all the posts looking for OTC buys - no one is selling.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:59:11 AM

So I'm having some really odd issues with this wallet.. on a win10 machine, I downloaded the file from the front page and extracted the folder to my desktop. Proceeded as normal and went to fire it up. The logo comes up and then dissappears. Not only does it not start but the .exe file completely vanishes. It doesnt even go to the recycle bin, it just completely dissapears.. I've tried playing around with it and re-excracting the files but now its telling me that access is denied to extract the .exe but not the dll's. When i restore the .exe to the desktop and try moving it back to the folder with dll's it says i need administrative right just to move it. Regarless if i grant the rights to move the file it still fails.. turned off av/fw and same odd stuff..

Im not going to lie im a bit sketched out. Was excited to hop into this one, as its matured enough and has enough trustworthy names supporting it that i figured all should be good..
Any insight is welcome..
jeewaka

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:22:07 AM

So I'm having some really odd issues with this wallet.. on a win10 machine, I downloaded the file from the front page and extracted the folder to my desktop. Proceeded as normal and went to fire it up. The logo comes up and then dissappears. Not only does it not start but the .exe file completely vanishes. It doesnt even go to the recycle bin, it just completely dissapears.. I've tried playing around with it and re-excracting the files but now its telling me that access is denied to extract the .exe but not the dll's. When i restore the .exe to the desktop and try moving it back to the folder with dll's it says i need administrative right just to move it. Regarless if i grant the rights to move the file it still fails.. turned off av/fw and same odd stuff..

Im not going to lie im a bit sketched out. Was excited to hop into this one, as its matured enough and has enough trustworthy names supporting it that i figured all should be good..
Any insight is welcome..

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
Rexxxem

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:39:07 AM

Yep, that is the exact extension I downloaded from, posted on the opening page..Thanks though. Really cant think of any reason for that to happen. Skimmed through the thread and havent seen anyone else comment on any similarities. No idea..
jeewaka

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:45:53 AM

Yep, that is the exact extension I downloaded from, posted on the opening page..Thanks though. Really cant think of any reason for that to happen. Skimmed through the thread and havent seen anyone else comment on any similarities. No idea..

Are you sure you have disabled your AV properly? Ususually that sounds like a AV issue. Do you also have full admin rights?
I too have Win 10 and it works properly for me.

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
Rexxxem

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:05:09 AM

Are you sure you have disabled your AV properly? Ususually that sounds like a AV issue. Do you also have full admin rights?

Ah shit man. Youre right. I have multiple av's installed and didnt disable one of them.. got a BTC tip address? Would like to send some bits your way for going out of your way and letting me know i completely facepalmed that situation lol. Thanks
jeewaka

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:11:43 AM

Ah shit man. Youre right. I have multiple av's installed and didnt disable one of them.. got a BTC tip address? Would like to send some bits your way for going out of your way and letting me know i completely facepalmed that situation lol. Thanks

I am happy it works for you now. We all have face-palmed sometime.

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
Rexxxem

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:51:39 AM

Indeed. I wish good karma your way. Didnt get in early on this one due to lack of windows essentials and never glanced back on the development until recently. More incentive to build a linux box.. interested to see where this one goes. Good luck!
jeewaka

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:24:04 AM

Indeed. I wish good karma your way. Didnt get in early on this one due to lack of windows essentials and never glanced back on the development until recently. More incentive to build a linux box.. interested to see where this one goes. Good luck!

Whats your VLT address, lemme send you some to make sure it works for you.

Bitdegree██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:43:21 AM

Hey, here is a Mac Qt wallet since you didn't have one:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drWjU1VlEycXM0TUk

Smiley
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 08:29:02 AM

Smiley

Cool thank you, you should talk to Jason potentially about helping with development. I like the work you did on Spectrecoin Smiley

jasonv75 (OP)

Activity: 156

I'm an artist, my paint is code

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 08:58:45 AM

Smiley

Thank you!

But please be aware, downloading untrusted binaries are always associated with risk.

J.V.

Veltor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: