Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no competition  (Read 43155 times)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:26:19 PM

I’m sure that we will not see the big fall of BTC towards alts. To me, BTC is the main crypto currency and I think that’s obvious. The situation might change but it will take certain time.
Yes, maybe that's for you, because you think too optimistically about bitcoin and its future. I, too, do believe that in the future the value of bitcoin will be very high. But I don't think we need to cover up the possibility that bitcoin could be worthless if there are other technologies that can replace blockchain. Or it is possible to create altcoins that are more profitable than bitcoin, although in reality there are already many altcoins that have benefits, functions and features that exceed bitcoin, but the price and market cap problems cannot compete with bitcoin. Let's wait for how it goes.
LMAO, with all those new alternative crypto currencies sprouting all over the majority of them are just a piece of junk that tries to sponge out money from most of the investors. And wait for a minute didn't you know that Bitcoin started it all? and all those crypto currencies that sprout from nowhere are all copied from Bitcoin's technology and how can you tell that Bitcoin is useless? Do you think that the security of Bitcoin that has proven for almost a decade is useless? Huh For more than 9 years and counting Bitcoin's Blockchain technology is never been hacked by anyone, even those self-proclaimed pro hackers failed to do it. Bitcoin's security is top among the others and it is really proven and tested and this feature makes Bitcoin the best among the best out there. Cool

Competitors are expected to come but Bitcoin will surely and always be on the top of everything no matter what.  Wink
Hkim21

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

Maybe I misunderstood like this, but this is what I feel, many coin publishers who always try to compete with and beat bitcoin, I take the example is Ethereum, but in fact every bitcoin price goes down, ethereum goes down, Bitcoin and ethereum are in one habitat namely crytocurrency. And now many companies block cryto ads and that applies to all crypto coins. I don't think this is a competition because both have the same character.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

Theoretically, there are coins that could replace bitcoin, but this will not happen. Bitcoin is not just a leader, it was created first constantly evolving. And therefore no coin will not be able to overtake him.
I do not agree that bitcoin has no competition because right now there are also many altcoins are becaming popular and really develop very well so it has big chance that in the future bitcoin can able to replace by a top altcoins like ethereum.

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:54:25 PM

Yes, bitcoin has no compitator.Although their are lots of alts that was created but still they never surpass bitcoin

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
godus

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

in my opinion bitcoin has so many competitors , i mean cryptocurrency is very big field with so many creators trying to make the best currency in the "digital" market . Bitcoin have at least 3 major competitors in the cryptocurrency industry ; coming in the top 3 there is Litecoin (LTC) originally created in 2011 and unlike bitcoin LTC miners can compete by using the standard computers which are powered by a very typical CPU and we can also add that transactions are approved faster .  There is also in second place ; Zcash (ZEC ), their team used the security field in this industry as the main quality for their currency ,i mean Zcash went above and beyond even the high-security standards of Bitcoin by offering to keep all transactional details private like the sender , amount and every single other possible detail . It might be a matter for some serious debate but for me Zcash is the most secure cryptocurrency ever created .
And finally how can i forget about Etherum (ETH) the new kid on the block like they said when it was created in 2015 , it gives us the idea of a distributed database but markets itself as a platform by which you can secure and trade just about anything , there even an individual retirement account and sells blockchain technology . It may be the real competitor for Bitcoin .
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

I am not using any other crypto currency at the moment, but I don't think any of them will ever overtake bitcoin. Its the standard of all, There are quite a lot of actively traded and pricey alt coins around. I think Bitcoin will always remain #1 but they still have competition.
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

I absolutely agree with you. Bitcoin will always remain the main crypto currency. Alcoins should not be created in order to kill Bitcoin, but in order to help other companies join the crypto currency world. Bitcoin will not win. Wink
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:33:53 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto coin and after that the altcoin is created. Bitcoin won the trust of most crypto residents and proved to be the main thing in the market. There are so many who say bitcoin will lose to the altcoin but in fact bitcoin is still the highest, and bitcoin will be unrivaled.
ComaJoma

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.

I noticed this post was created nearly 2 years ago and you told us to continue our path towards inevitable triumph and you were right.
After these two past years I almost have no doubt Bitcoin has no competition. Even Ethereum (with all respect) is left behind.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

Bitcoin is still without competition but we have to stay open for possibilities that things can change. It was the first, revolutionary, but also My Space was that same thing in social network society and Facebook totally took advantage and become number one. I just want to say that it happened already in other field, it might happen here too.
montgolfier

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

In terms of money and aceptation from all the entire world, then i must say that we agree on this, because there isn't any other crypto being recognized as such as bitcoin is
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

I support your opinion. Despite the fact that it is bitcoin is still unstable, but still it is a leader for me and for the entire market. Always will be.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

I can not think of a one coin, which would have been worthy to circumvent bitcoin and take his place the first currency. Therefore, I will always support and invest in it.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

Even though I buy other coins, it's more like an experiment. For me, bitcoin is the most important currency and investment. And I do not know another better cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

it is true that bitcoin has loads of coins that are either priced as it or even priced way more than one price of the bitcoin currency and they seem to use that as a reason to want to consider the bitcoin as a coin they can competitively compete with but the truth is that bitcoin has no competition.

$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

It is true that bitcoin is now popular across the world and I perfectly agree with that  but mind you that there are other coins like Ethereum,  Neo and the others which are also trying as much as possible to overtake bitcoin.
fishxrboi

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

Yes it's the first crypto highest price most popular and these other alt coins are just copy of bitcoin is no competition at all
eut078

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

Among all the cryptographic forms of money , bitcoins cost is high . It doesnt imply that bitcoin has no opposition. Bitcoin is more well known and recognizable to everyday citizens since it is the first of its kind and individuals began to purchase bitcoins. As a result of that it cost expands step by step and it generally shows up in the features of all news gateway. Every single other coin are not all that prominent. That is the reason individuals lean toward bitcoin than different altcoins. Presently altcoins additionally began to get prevalent. Sooner rather than later they can likewise turn into a decent contender to bitcoin.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.

True,  you are absolutely correct.  Bitcoin is the first solid coin that will never be defeated by any coin.  For how many years bitcoin is the first among any other currency and expect that it will remain the same in the future.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

Yeah, it has no competition. Bitcoin itself is really important and even the price is down it may increase the population of all people who are attracted to invest on it. They are aware on bitcoin because they see how it helps to them and giving them a good future.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: