Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:42:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no competition  (Read 43155 times)
jessbaker27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

Even other coins are becoming more popular, they still are way behind bitcoin specially in terms of its value. More over more and more companies are now accepting bitcoin as payment and its worlwide adoption is fast approaching
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

There is EOS and NEO which is the competition of bitcoin. Bitcoin just made earlier but if those two existed at the same time with bitcoin, it would be very hard to choose. Eos and neo still has a chance to prove they are better than bitcoin so never be so sure of everything.

Both are at very early stage of the cycle and we cannot say that it can cause the threat to the bitcoin directly. Currently they need to grow stronger even to beat ETH. Their next target has to become the ETH of the altcoin and then we can look at the next step.

Yeah, you're right, But this alternative crypto currencies will need a lot of years to come to prove their worth and their security, We all know that the top feature that made Bitcoin at the top rank is the "Ultimate Security" it is possessing and proven for the past 9 years and no one ever breaks inside its security walls(Blockchain). In terms of other features of innovation and technology, there are some Alt coins that have the ability to surpass Bitcoin but in the market capitalization and the people acceptance, it looks kinda impossible for this Altcoins to even battle head to head with Bitcoin at the top rank.  Cool
Javak

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

There are many competitors when we talk about electronic money. Bitcoin is one of them, but many groups now use different types of electronic money.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

I think the same thing.
Altcoin for me is just a tool for bridging my goal to Bitcoin, because the high bitcoin price makes bitcoins hard for people middle-lowers like me, the way I always do to buy Bitcoin. sometimes all my Bitcoin is invested in some altcoins but in the end I sell them all for more Bitcoin.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

Right now bitcoin has the biggest market and leads by a huge margin making it to literary have no competition and a bad side effect from this making it to have a few people that believe in it as its seen as speculative which bars most big investors, but should a way of introducing a centralized crytpo bitcoin will have competition.
right now the bitcoin is the first coin and no other coin can match the bitcoin. because bitcoin has soared and btc has also been in demand by many people, to the extent that people are willing to spend capital first for btc.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.
I do not think it's right that Bitcoin does not have a competitor, if we look at Ethereum currently growing rapidly, Eth's technology is much better than Btc. this indicates Ethereum can compete with BTC.
CoinCraze

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

I think the problem with bitcoin (and more crypto) is that just a 'handfull' of people own most of bitcoin and can control the market.
That's what i call high risk. It undermines it's decentral roots in which it was born.
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

Bitcoin is the most robust and tested network with volume/participation, and the most trusted in the sense that there is not a centralized corporation, team or dev controlling it. I don't know whether it will remain king forever, but in the short-mid term (years/decade), it seems quite likely... that being said institutional/banker money and these tokens/centralized cryptos that are controlled, with gigantic/unlimited supply, could very easily out-pace bitcoins market cap due to the limited supply on bitcoin, and lack of awareness of the public. We should not underestimate how dumb/easily mislead the public masses are; and we certainly shouldn't use market cap as THE benchmark for robustness/trust
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

I do believe bitcoins have its very rivals too like ethereum. You can't deny the fact that ethereum is just as competitive as bitcoins. Ethereum is actually used in many developing tokens and it is much faster and cheaper to use. But then again, market share always prevails.

letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Right around a ton of nation and organizations has acknowledged Bitcoin as a medium of exchange .. Indeed there is a great deal of coins accessible in the market , however as bitcoin has been acknowledged by numerous organization and nations and as a result of its ubiquity we can unmistakably say that bitcoin has a couple of rival in the market .
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

I do believe bitcoins have its very rivals too like ethereum. You can't deny the fact that ethereum is just as competitive as bitcoins. Ethereum is actually used in many developing tokens and it is much faster and cheaper to use. But then again, market share always prevails.
You are right but bitcoin will remain the first in ethereum comparison because we know that bitcoin has become one of the symbols of is the cryptocurrency and blockchain in the world

Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:52:29 PM

Sure does not have now and we should be prepared because they might / will be a competition in future when the likes of google join crypto.
Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:08:33 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is the on of trusted coin in world. Some people are buy altcoin, but that is only for profit. And at a time they are sell all coin for more bitcoin.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin will be the first crypto currency, I will not argue with this, but he still has a competition, as a minimum from crypto-currency, which is much more profitable to use as payment instruments
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

You are right but bitcoin will remain the first in ethereum comparison because we know that bitcoin has become one of the symbols of is the cryptocurrency and blockchain in the world
Yes this is true that bitcoin has no competition in the market.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies.It is the most valuable and expensive cryptocurrency in the market.In today's date bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes as it is giving great returns in a short period of time.Bitcoin has a lot of users and the demand of bitcoin is also very high even after the fall in price.People have faith in bitcoin as it has made many people rich too.
Mota satish

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

Yes i agree with you and absolutely right  Bitcoin has no competition​. Thousands coins come and go in crypto market but no one coin beat a Bitcoin.
pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

For now this is true, but it may change. Because there are Serious nominates in the cyrptocurrency world
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

I strongly agree with your opinion, I support.
and I believe that bitcoin has no rival nor competitiveness, altcoin is just a tool to double your bitcoin. that's my opinion.
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:34:11 PM

I think there is no need for us to do comparison of the cryptocurrencies. There is no doubt and nothing can dispute bitcoin's dominance over all the altcoins. Bitcoin is the father of all the coins. Most of the altcoins are pump and dump with the exception of a few.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

It is obviously true bitcoin has no competition yet. I think in future will no competition make in this world for bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only one king of online currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: