Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
petricag

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:01:03 PM

Look what happened to Lisk, went on poloo, dropped 50 % of ICO price. Polo doesn't matter if there is no progress or hype.

true so why did pascal coin pump so much then? Out of curiosity.

Poloniex has history of making great pumps for shitcoins out of the blue. Can think only one thing.

Probably the same will happen with ICN ... when the devs will have access to their share to dump. Probably that was all the NDA stuff when asking about Poloniex. That is the only reason I do not sell yet on shitty kraken ... I am sure this will pe pumped hard ... just not yet ... the proper people are not ready yet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fdgara

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:15:55 PM

Look what happened to Lisk, went on poloo, dropped 50 % of ICO price. Polo doesn't matter if there is no progress or hype.

Poloniex has history of making great pumps for shitcoins out of the blue. Can think only one thing.

Probably the same will happen with ICN ... when the devs will have access to their share to dump. Probably that was all the NDA stuff when asking about Poloniex. That is the only reason I do not sell yet on shitty kraken ... I am sure this will pe pumped hard ... just not yet ... the proper people are not ready yet

Nice try buddy. You were doing so well at trolling until now. If you actually hold icn, you wouldn't be spreading fud trying to get price lower, that would be extremely stupid. Based on your previous comments I'm having doubts but I will give you benefit of the doubt that you're not actually that stupid.

Anyway, which one is your buy order??? I have one in low .0004 for my gf but have been waiting 3 days so far to get filled Sad it came close earlier today so hopefully will get filled in next couple of days! Good luck with yours!!! Wink
petricag

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:21:26 PM

Nice try buddy. You were doing so well at trolling until now. If you actually hold icn, you wouldn't be spreading fud trying to get price lower, that would be extremely stupid. Based on your previous comments I'm having doubts but I will give you benefit of the doubt that you're not actually that stupid.

Anyway, which one is your buy order??? I have one in low .0004 for my gf but have been waiting 3 days so far to get filled Sad it came close earlier today so hopefully will get filled in next couple of days! Good luck with yours!!! Wink

How the fuck did you came to the conclusion that I want the price to go down? When I am saying it clearly from the beginning ... I want this on Poloniex and other exchanges to be pumped the shit out of it ... yes evil me ... I want profit. So where would be the profit in dropping the price? Anyway I would not pay more than 25k/ICN on more ICN ...
fdgara

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:33:05 PM

How the fuck did you came to the conclusion that I want the price to go down? When I am saying it clearly from the beginning ... I want this on Poloniex and other exchanges to be pumped the shit out of it ... yes evil me ... I want profit. So where would be the profit in dropping the price? Anyway I would not pay more than 25k/ICN on more ICN ...

Ok so if you paid less than 25k, you've probably doubled your btc and more than doubled the value in $. So why not dump your Icn and put your money somewhere else? You sound really concerned about trust issues with the devs. In addition, it doesn't seem like icn will be listed on polo anytime soon. So why not just sell and buy pascal or pot or any of the other pump and dump coins on poloniex? the devs already said they don't want icn to be pump and dump, so why are you still holding?
petricag

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:47:48 PM

Ok so if you paid less than 25k, you've probably doubled your btc and more than doubled the value in $. So why not dump your Icn and put your money somewhere else? You sound really concerned about trust issues with the devs. In addition, it doesn't seem like icn will be listed on polo anytime soon. So why not just sell and buy pascal or pot or any of the other pump and dump coins on poloniex? the devs already said they don't want icn to be pump and dump, so why are you still holding?

I am still holding because it just 2x profit ... that is unacceptable.
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:43:06 PM

pascal has a very low total coin supply, the pump and dump schemes these days seem to be for low total supply coins, probably to avoid fighting other whales
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 07:45:59 PM

pascal has a very low total coin supply, the pump and dump schemes these days seem to be for low total supply coins, probably to avoid fighting other whales

Still being pumped. You can make money if you enter and exit correctly. Like I did yesterday. But it's more luck than anything, so I'd honestly stay out of it.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 07:54:08 PM

ICONOMI team (Jani, Tim & Danniel) will be at Blockchain Conference in Florida on February 09:
http://www.theblockchainevent.com
They will most likely announce the launch date at this conference. (if not before).
ICN will gradually rise over the next few days ahead of February 09.
One thing for sure, now is the time to accumulate & HODL.

All eyes on the Blockchain Conference in Florida then!!! They might announce something or at least we can expect to see ICN gaining more after the event. I am sure we will have some new investors for ICN after the event. Hold on to ICN tokens boys!

Would be the perfect time and place to announce such a platform. To do this on a big stage always gets a lot of attention. Like apple and many others do this for years.

I'm tripping on my toes. HODL

Fuck yeah! The biggest rocket launches in history happen in Florida!
Can't think of a better place to launch ICONOMI platform.
.00100 here we come

Oh snap. I'm cautiously optimistic, which is what I suggest to everyone else. Definitely a good time to start accumulating even faster, but nothing's for certain.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
stratisage

Activity: 141

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 08:28:50 PM

You have to accept this - ICN will NOT go on other big exchange until the first major product is released. You can make your decisions based on this fact. Trust me. It is a fact. No other major exchange before platform launch. It is up to you what is next for your bag.

stratisage

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 09:06:57 PM

ICONOMI team (Jani, Tim & Danniel) will be at Blockchain Conference in Florida on February 09:
They will most likely announce the launch date at this conference. (if not before).

All eyes on the Blockchain Conference in Florida then!!! They might announce something or at least we can expect to see ICN gaining more after the event. I am sure we will have some new investors for ICN after the event. Hold on to ICN tokens boys!

Would be the perfect time and place to announce such a platform. To do this on a big stage always gets a lot of attention. Like apple and many others do this for years.

.00100 here we come

If they announce the launch date in Florida conference, price could easily reach $1
If they launch the platform itself in Florida conference, price could easily reach $10.
Kraken is big enough to make it happen either way.

You must be joking? Right?

stratisage

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 09:19:39 PM

If they announce the launch date in Florida conference, price could easily reach $1
If they launch the platform itself in Florida conference, price could easily reach $10.

I'm not joking.
Kraken's overall volume is comparable to Poloniex these days:
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info

You are getting it wrong. This is not BTC. This is alt. Whales with bots and hired traders are on Poloniex. ICN will be huge, I am sure in top 4, if not bigger, but you can not expect real pump without Poloniex. It just won`t happen. This is how this works now: Poloniex - huge pumps, other exchange - maybe slow and steady grow. So, no Poloniex, no huge pump. No Platform, no Poloniex. That simple. So we all have to be patient.

bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:28:22 PM

I'm not joking.
Kraken's overall volume is comparable to Poloniex these days:
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info

You are getting it wrong. This is not BTC. This is alt. Whales with bots and hired traders are on Poloniex. ICN will be huge, I am sure in top 4, if not bigger, but you can not expect real pump without Poloniex. It just won`t happen. This is how this works now: Poloniex - huge pumps, other exchange - maybe slow and steady grow. So, no Poloniex, no huge pump. No Platform, no Poloniex. That simple. So we all have to be patient.

Actually he's right...
Kraken has been gaining popularity ever since they moved their headquarters from Europe to San Francisco, heart of Silicon Valley.
Poloniex is losing popularity, especially with new shitcoins like Pascal... it will eventually end up like Cryptsy.
Also Kraken's transparency makes them more trustworthy. OTOH, I would never leave my money on shady Poloniex run by shady individuals.

Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

Guys, it doesn't matter how many or what kind of exchanges ICN is listed on. The free market will price in the value in accordingly. If an asset is fundamentally valuable, people will act accordingly. If value is higher than current price, people buy. If value is lower than current price, people sell. Being pumped or dumped has nothing to do with it.
lexusmike

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:08:30 PM

Guys, it doesn't matter how many or what kind of exchanges ICN is listed on. The free market will price in the value in accordingly. If an asset is fundamentally valuable, people will act accordingly. If value is higher than current price, people buy. If value is lower than current price, people sell. Being pumped or dumped has nothing to do with it.

Couldn't Agree More. I highly doubt Pascal will be in the Top 10 Crypto's over the next few years like, ICN.  ICN investors will be like investing in Netflix very early. And Pascal investors would be like investing in  Shocked Theranos. 

Theranos info http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/elizabeth-holmes-theranos-exclusive

"Patience Young ICN Grasshoppers"
pind919

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:17:39 PM

Time to buy more ICNs and HODL!!!

The release will be soon i can feel it in the air!

Then people will cry about the 0.39$/ICN  price!!

Please accumulate now and HODL!

And thank me later
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:28:54 PM

liqui icn- 0.000555
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:34:18 PM

liqui icn- 0.000555

Indeed, a big diffrence on kraken and liqui
42k at kraken right now and liqui 55k https://liqui.io/#/exchange/ICN_BTC
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:35:56 PM

Hot Damn!

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
SEOcrypto

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:36:25 PM

^^ hold on to your butts
taipei

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:46:23 PM

.00100 here we come

Put on the belts!

Pages: « 1 ... 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: