Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 [1100] 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:41:57 AM

If there is such a delay, prices will drop, even with the fund released! Does not justify a high value to ICN with the Inactive background, do not you agree?

Just people want front run you when it will be released before real pump will happen to not buy on TOP.
For me project is long therm so i don' bother now those few weeks delays in long run project is rising nicely IMO.
Current ICO in fiat we have 3x gain so.
I don't think that price is to high becouse i don't want sell on market you see that is common opinion
What worries me is not the delay but the silence on devs part.I know big things take time to develop and ICONOMI is one of the biggest project but some frequent update is must.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RichardReMark

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:46:51 AM

Recently I have moved some of my Iconomi to myetherwallet and I wanted to move to an exchange but unable to do it.

It says not enough gas, what does this mean? How can I estimate how much gas do I need to make a transaction or it is based on the amount of ICN transferred at once or each time I make a transaction? I didn't noticed this detail regarding to ICN.

add 0.01 ETH in your MEW it's enough to be gas for transaction your ICN to an exchange

to be honest amount like 0.0002 is ok for paying for transaction.
I have made over kill with buying 1ETH once.
But if you want make more transaction you need more 0.0002 than single one.
This sounds very microsoft buy things you are forced to buy stuff but already have (like xbox live I already have internet connection by wifi) retarted to me (I'm a crypto beginner and icn ico invester and i hope Iconomi does something about this mybe it will this gass thing will go automatically in the smart contract? Im like: I already have a token that will be on the etherium blockchain im not a tech guy so yea can some one tell me why this is not like xbox. live?
aidia

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:51:46 AM

What worries me is not the delay but the silence on devs part.I know big things take time to develop and ICONOMI is one of the biggest project but some frequent update is must.

Slack is where the Iconomi team is found.
aidia

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:54:21 AM

This sounds very microsoft buy things you are forced to buy stuff but already have (like xbox live I already have internet connection by wifi) retarted to me (I'm a crypto beginner and icn ico invester and i hope Iconomi does something about this mybe it will this gass thing will go automatically in the smart contract? Im like: I already have a token that will be on the etherium blockchain im not a tech guy so yea can some one tell me why this is not like xbox. live?

You "pay" for "gas" to get the network confirm your transaction. It's a small fee for the work they do.
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:54:57 AM

Slack is where the Iconomi team is found.

Bahamas, is where you can find the team atm. Spending our ICO money.

jackiedragon

Activity: 284

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:56:55 AM

Recently I have moved some of my Iconomi to myetherwallet and I wanted to move to an exchange but unable to do it.

It says not enough gas, what does this mean? How can I estimate how much gas do I need to make a transaction or it is based on the amount of ICN transferred at once or each time I make a transaction? I didn't noticed this detail regarding to ICN.

add 0.01 ETH in your MEW it's enough to be gas for transaction your ICN to an exchange

to be honest amount like 0.0002 is ok for paying for transaction.
I have made over kill with buying 1ETH once.
But if you want make more transaction you need more 0.0002 than single one.
Yes, this is not XBOX Live.
You have to be aware that ICN are Tokens that can be moved on the Ethereum Blockchain. The cost are minimal, but its unavoidable that you need some "Gas" (Tiny fractions of ETH) to power the transaction, its part of the Transaction process. But its super easy to handle when you get used to it. just put a tiny bit of ETH in the same adress you want to send your ICN from and it works.
Think of it, like you have to plug in your XBOX to the socket to power it with electricity...without it it would not work!

To da Moon
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:07:41 PM

If there is such a delay, prices will drop, even with the fund released! Does not justify a high value to ICN with the Inactive background, do not you agree?

Just people want front run you when it will be released before real pump will happen to not buy on TOP.
For me project is long therm so i don' bother now those few weeks delays in long run project is rising nicely IMO.
Current ICO in fiat we have 3x gain so.
I don't think that price is to high becouse i don't want sell on market you see that is common opinion

I think I support the decision of the team to keep silent about the progress on the platform, the level of fud suffered and the price reaction to the delayed platform is significant. Ethereum takes more than 18months before investors start to make significant amountof profit from their investment. We need to stop the culture of get rich quick
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 587

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:22:58 PM

You need some of etherum to move your ICN to other wallet or exchanges
because need GAs to transfer of icn.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:23:43 PM

Did not think it turned out this coin can exist survive in the exchanger. I regret all the coin I have sold a few days after received ini the yobit market.
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:26:37 PM

Did not think it turned out this coin can exist survive in the exchanger. I regret all the coin I have sold a few days after received ini the yobit market.

What?
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:31:27 PM

What?

Lol, what on Earth you are trying to say man? Grin
Are you drunk or something because what you are saying don't make any sence at all... Roll Eyes Shocked Cheesy

+2 on "What?" Cool

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:37:41 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 12:49:30 PM by MalReynolds

In other news....the entire crypto world changed forever last night.....the Chinese government has forced permanent new rules on BTC trading.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-24/chinese-bitcoin-trading-volumes-crash-90-overnight

PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:40:34 PM

In other news....the entire crypto world changed forever last night.....the Chinese government has forced new rules on BTC trading.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-24/chinese-bitcoin-trading-volumes-crash-90-overnight

last paragraph of the article

The good news is that bitcoin prices today were little changed, at around 6,300 yuan per bitcoin. Ultimately, any stability in bitcoin prices as a result of the elimination of HFT-driven volatility may be just what the digital currency needs to rise above $1000 and stay there.

so not all bad news....
pragmatic gut

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:41:30 PM

I posted this explanation of ICN in the Ethereum trader blog under my other name " Davyroy" .

If someone has some time, maybe they could read over what I have written - it was a note to allay some concerns about the viability of ICN.

All projects in this space will come under much scrutiny. Iconomi is offering something that many people need. Ease of investment and management in the crypto space. Let me know where I am off on my description.

ICN,

Appeals to a wide audience - why? Income? No .... appreciation? yes. The ICN token represents the crypto holdings in it portfolio. Different holdings/held in cold storage.

Right now, to be diversified in crypto - you have to be a computer geek to deal with all the different wallets. Not with ICN - its done for you/including a site to store your wallet.

If your just wanting to get some exposure to crypto and have limited time/computer skills - then ICN becomes attractive. IF, a token in its portfolio (BTC for example - sky rockets) ... then ICN will reflect a rising price in terms of FIAT. (How it ultimately performs in terms of BTC or ETH or any other major crypto is not the point). The point is to offer a hedge against fiat in a simple way. - The simple way - is a service to those who can not juggle/spend lots of time and energy.

Nobody knows where crypto is going and who or what might become successful - so, don't get too caught up in the dividend - at least for now. Dividends will come much later - the idea is to give an investor a hedge against the EURO first and foremost. A new gateway - a Simple Simon approach to holding a diversified portfolio that as a whole grows as the technology penetrates the old economy.

Iconomi - is kinda doing this whole thing by the seat of it pants. But, at the same time - it is putting a new product out there and establishing a brand for the next tier of adopters who want in without all the fuss of syncing wallets.

Iconomi is stepping out. Sure, the legal waters are murky - I don't see how ICN as a token is in jeopardy if it is simply a derivative of many tokens.

Its worth a look. Anybody who can point and click can own part of the crypto space.

That is worth something.

share a link, mate

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5pzho8/is_every_ethereum_project_going_to_be_valued_at/dcv9w0k/?context=3
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:47:57 PM

last paragraph of the article

The good news is that bitcoin prices today were little changed, at around 6,300 yuan per bitcoin. Ultimately, any stability in bitcoin prices as a result of the elimination of HFT-driven volatility may be just what the digital currency needs to rise above $1000 and stay there.

so not all bad news....

It's great news.  There is a huge void right now in Chinese traders looking for what trading platform to use. ICONOMI doesn't have to compete with exchanges that charge zero fees anymore in the Chinese market.  
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 01:06:18 PM

There is a huge void right now in Chinese traders looking for what trading platform to use.

Wonder who will cover it, hope ICN gets there first.
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 587

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:16:01 PM

There is a huge void right now in Chinese traders looking for what trading platform to use.

When trading platform will be launching?
yes, we hope trading platform will be launch soon and can use to trade.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:32:15 PM

When trading platform will be launching?
yes, we hope trading platform will be launch soon and can use to trade.

there is no trading platform at Iconomi..
RichardReMark

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:55:59 PM

Yes, this is not XBOX Live.
You have to be aware that ICN are Tokens that can be moved on the Ethereum Blockchain. The cost are minimal, but its unavoidable that you need some "Gas" (Tiny fractions of ETH) to power the transaction, its part of the Transaction process. But its super easy to handle when you get used to it. just put a tiny bit of ETH in the same adress you want to send your ICN from and it works.
Think of it, like you have to plug in your XBOX to the socket to power it with electricity...without it it would not work!

You "pay" for "gas" to get the network confirm your transaction. It's a small fee for the work they do.
Thank you guys for quick response to my question, I dont wanna be a troll (just saying what is on my mind my english is not the best so please look throu that) or someting like that, i should have nothing to compain about with the coming dividends and profit that i made from this token i can buy the small amount of etherium. I thank the blockchain gods every day for that I hope poseidon will not be all jelly about it Smiley (btw if annyone is interested in ancient granite rock cutting technologie i think i know how they did it!!!)
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:22:42 PM

Don't you just love automatic trading?
Pages: « 1 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 [1100] 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: