Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:53:56 PM

Congratulations you have been added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a crowdsale again!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:05:55 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2016, 07:45:05 PM by Snorek

Well, it seems that Iconomi ICO starts in 5 days 12 hours 59 minutes and 4 seconds. I am certain, however, that I won't be the one buying initial batch of tokens.
I like to play it safe and I will wait patiently ans see how droves will react to this ICO. If it will be successful enough I will still have pent of time to get on board.
Vhern

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:04:45 PM

Well, it seems that Iconomi ICO starts in 5 days 12 hours 59 minutes and 4 seconds. I am certain, however, that I won't be the one buying initial batch of tokens.
I like to play it safe and I will wait patiently ans see how frove will react to this ICO. If it will be successful enough I will still have pent of time to get on board.

We can just ride on the pace of this new coin it is not always too late to participate though.  Cool

But it is getting a large amount feedback I will fix my eyes on this one.
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:11:58 PM

Damn wth is that Huh I don't understand what you propose that any of us can't do without you ?

+ you speak about today market not offering returns (look at SPX please... just at ATH).

Then if you defend yourself speaking about cryptocurrency market and its volatility, well again, nothing new. Just have a look at all the pennystock everywhere in the world.

Anyway, if someone could explain me the point of iconomi I would be grateful Cheesy
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 09:43:00 PM

Damn wth is that Huh I don't understand what you propose that any of us can't do without you ?

+ you speak about today market not offering returns (look at SPX please... just at ATH).

Then if you defend yourself speaking about cryptocurrency market and its volatility, well again, nothing new. Just have a look at all the pennystock everywhere in the world.

Anyway, if someone could explain me the point of iconomi I would be grateful Cheesy

I was reading this thread and the same question raised by another member was not answered

-snipped

-snipped

does this means you are going to establish a platform for investors, something like a multipool (mining the most profitable coins) but this time it is trading the most profitable coin?  Am still new here and the idea seems vague, kindly enlighten me.

The return of the fund is no  issue but I wonder if what they claim that  they can do can be done. with 2000 BTC are they planning to have a pump and dump team?  Well with this kind of amount they really can play with average coin and get profit from the event.  so precisely how can the team secure  that this project will yield a high profit to the investors?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:05:03 PM

Watching this one. I have few days to do some homework. Good luck
Free_Crypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:22:42 PM

join twitter, facebook and newsletter bounty. good luck with ICO devs. I will invest some amount in such good project!
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:57:59 PM

have you guys requested to be listed on yobit yet?
looking forward to trade it on yobit hopefully sooner is better.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:30:13 AM

Lets see how is the plan about launch.

I think if hit Bittrex or pólo first is the best way

dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:46:48 AM

Newbie questions. But what happens IF something happens to one of the people on the escrow team. How would the funds get refunded?
Skyrik

Activity: 560

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:48:41 AM

Newbie questions. But what happens IF something happens to one of the people on the escrow team. How would the funds get refunded?
don't think that will be some trouble ,because seems like this address will need 3 multisig to withdraw funds, not all 4.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:49:41 AM

I like to play it safe and I will wait patiently ans see how frove will react to this ICO. If it will be successful enough I will still have pent of time to get on board.

I haven't planned on participating in this ICO (yet) but the last time I 'waited patiently' the ICO rules changed from a 'fixed rate' of coins to a 'determined by the amount of funds raised' or some sort of averaged out amount.  Which completely screwed me over.  I'm not telling you to get in on this, but rather make sure you know what you're getting into and how exactly the ICO rules will fare in the long run after release.  Cheers Smiley
dx5

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:53:18 AM

don't think that will be some trouble ,because seems like this address will need 3 multisig to withdraw funds, not all 4.

That's still kind of scary to think about, even though it sounds so dark, but what if two of them perish? Will someone close to those who hold the key be able to provide the key? Shouldn't let say a legal entity, lawyer, safety deposit box also hold a copy? I mean it's a lot of money.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 01:48:42 AM

That's still kind of scary to think about, even though it sounds so dark, but what if two of them perish? Will someone close to those who hold the key be able to provide the key? Shouldn't let say a legal entity, lawyer, safety deposit box also hold a copy? I mean it's a lot of money.

Your concerns are worth to discuss. A solution is, you can use escrow above an escrow. Escrow A holds keys of Escrow B (team that holds multisigs). If Escrow B gets into trouble, Escrow A will provide key. But, what will happen if both get into trouble. No worries, we use Escrow C.
dx5

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:52:19 AM

Your concerns are worth to discuss. A solution is, you can use escrow above an escrow. Escrow A holds keys of Escrow B (team that holds multisigs). If Escrow B gets into trouble, Escrow A will provide key. But, what will happen if both get into trouble. No worries, we use Escrow C.

Yes, exactly.  Wink
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:29:41 AM

did join the bounties!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
dx5

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:30:55 AM

Another question. Iconomi will be built on top of the Ethereum platform right? I didn't get to follow the whole Dao situation closely, just know that some hacker took advantage of a flaw in some code. Could that happen with this coin? I was reading about this coin named ARDOR https://cointelegraph.com/news/ardor-new-competitor-to-ethereum-arises-amidst-reports-of-the-dao-attack could something like this (I know it's too late) be built on something like that, or does it have to be Turin complete? I'm just worried about the security aspect since my biggest fear right now is the possibility of a Dao type hack.
Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:42:57 AM

Im joining twitter and news letter bounty.Im think this ICONOMI is good because of the developers and escrow is comes to the other coin project like lisk.And if the amount that they want to achieve is very high but if they not achieve it they can refund it.Im in on this.
roguetrader

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 02:45:11 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 03:45:10 AM by roguetrader

You are right, for example you can manage your portfolio of coins and you dont need then to do it. But the point is, are you able to display your performance and eventually attract investors so they can put some of their coins under of your management in exchange for a fee ? and once you have some investors, will you have the right tools to manage their "money" ?
Thats what i believe is the value of the Open Fund Management (OFM) platform, they will provide you the tools to be a "crypto coins fund manager" and if you perform good you can eventually get people to put money under your management in exchange for a fee, just like the old economy fund industry, but much more cheaper, transparent and efficient
If your premise above is correct, then the entire fund and hedge fund industry woudn't exist, because you can also create a portfolio of stocks, bonds, derivatives etc etc etc and nobody would need to ever put money in funds.

It is not really a matter of yield and returns, in my opinion is a matter of worldwide liquidity, all major central banks are pumping huge amounts of cash into the economies in order to get then moving, they are doing it while the world is experiencing negative yields, the SPX movement is just a reflection of this liquidity, but SPX and penny stocks are not even close to be able to absorb this liquidity, the market is eager to new investments opportunities and thats where i think lies the value of the Coin Traded Fund (CTF) and Coin Managed Fund (CMF).

Well i am really new to this cryptocoins market so i am not of much value in terms of analyzing this side of the project (tech, security, structure..etc etc etc) but i have more than 15 years of experience working with investment industry so i tried to give you my view from this side.
Of course everything above is easier said than done,but thats the bet here isnt it ?Thats the risk that you have to measure in order to decide to invest or not, i believe a lot in the idea what i am trying to decide right now is if this can become a reality.
XERES

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:44:20 AM

Im joining twitter and news letter bounty.Im think this ICONOMI is good because of the developers and escrow is comes to the other coin project like lisk.And if the amount that they want to achieve is very high but if they not achieve it they can refund it.Im in on this.
Indeed, and about those bounty we will waiting announcement from the dev if they'r open the bounties. I really like the refund system and escrow really good idea to make investor in to this project and no one will lose in this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: