Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:17:56 AM

two days more  Smiley, this is an best opportunity on crowdfunding .i believe this project is an legit one compared to any other investment sites on bitcoin. i wish this site will achieve targets and will be fruitful for investors . once it is popular achieving target for 2000BTC will be easier.

more exposure and 2000BTC will be much easier to reach. time is running out and i know some potential investors out there is just waiting for the right time to send their investment just before ICO closes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:31:33 AM

As far I understand Iconomi token holders can have a vote on some decisions but all the hard work about investing in crypto currencies and other ICO projects will be done by core team, the investing platform will be offered to classic investors which have no real knowledge of crypto world and blockchain

Then the success or fall will be mainly due bad or good investments from a core team

How about the people with busy real life and got no time to spend on crypto? I think its a good idea to everyone who wanted to invest on to this but cant do so much.
Axente

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:44:30 AM

I cant wait untill these 2 days are past so we can invest. I think it will get to the 2000 btc really promising project.

MarkWi1son

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:47:58 AM

went over white papers again, I really think ICONOMI is one of the best ICOs so far! once more people realize about how disruptive blockchain technology is a lot of fresh money will inflow, Iconomi offers easiest ramp up for new investors!

While old economy is collapsing no real opportunity there. crypto tokens will go only up for next 3yrs!
Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:48:14 AM

I cant wait untill these 2 days are past so we can invest. I think it will get to the 2000 btc really promising project.

i can't wait too. this will be my first time investing in any ICOs, this project really caught my attention and i don't see any scammy attempt here so i will be willing to invest some of my coins here Cheesy
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 07:03:41 AM

i can't wait too. this will be my first time investing in any ICOs, this project really caught my attention and i don't see any scammy attempt here so i will be willing to invest some of my coins here Cheesy

Well i don't see any sign either because dev hire a good campaign manager aswell as he's doing a right track and good advertisement  so his coin will be known for more and i really see that this coin well be more exciting to trade with so better support now whil the bunos are still up, i cant wait to trade this and hope dev will select trex or poloniex for exchanger.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:15:07 AM

2 days again Cool
Yes, just 50 more hours as per the clock in https://ico.iconomi.net. I am so excited to get into first round of ICO itself to enjoy the massive 15% bonus. Many times I have regretted many time for not buying earlier in other ICOs to get maximum benefits. I believe this time I will not miss this biggest opportunity thanks to signature campaign.

Same here. I haven't been part of a big ICO yet. Waiting for the next 2 days to get a notififcation when the ICO starts.

What Bitcoin wallet are you using in Connection with iconomi.net?

Axente

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:35:03 AM

2 days again Cool
Yes, just 50 more hours as per the clock in https://ico.iconomi.net. I am so excited to get into first round of ICO itself to enjoy the massive 15% bonus. Many times I have regretted many time for not buying earlier in other ICOs to get maximum benefits. I believe this time I will not miss this biggest opportunity thanks to signature campaign.

Same here. I haven't been part of a big ICO yet. Waiting for the next 2 days to get a notififcation when the ICO starts.

You can use all kinds of wallets for this ofcourse. If you signup you get a btc adress to send your btc to.

copaamerica

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:55:49 AM

Is ICONOMI like a trading fund or hedging fund or what? Like superNet? Buys coins/tokens/ico and seek profits?
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:57:50 AM

ICONOMI tokens will be issued on the Ethereum platform as a smart contract. Initial distribution will be assigned to accounts participating in the ICO. After that, token will be easily transmittable to whichever private key you want or simply kept safely on ICONOMI platform. Token supply will not be increased and there won’t be any inflation of ICONOMI tokens.

ICN token supply: 100 mio
Crowdsale: 85 mio
Early stage marketing and bounties: 2 mio
Advisors: 2 mio
Team: 8 mio
Reserve for future team: 3 mio

1.That's all specs? Token supply will not be increased - 100 millions total max amount of supply tokens,right? If that right how you would be paid a stake part to every member of your startup hype you would be doing that manually from your dev fund,sending stake rewards to your clients,monitoring states of tweets RT,posts,re-posts.
2. If here we have a stake rewards,may be here would be used a PoS method of work after launch? If here would be use PoS,what about stake interest per year for ICONOMY?
3. Your Premine have same amount with max amount of total supply tokens,right? So here not available generating new tokens after launch,if you sell all ICO funds by your ICO campaign. In that case we must getting a static amount of tokens since launch right? Or you are simply not getting full info about that part of your specs? Can you getting more clear info about?
4. If you are want be based on Eth platform ,why you are plain to collect and hold a main part of you ICO fund in BTC? You are not believe in Eth future? But if you are want be build on ETH platform,work of your net fully depends from ETH,and price here depends too.
5. And really guys what you want to realize in the end( if all your plans not a simple bookmarks and empty noise) ? ICO centralization fund for decentralize cryptocurrencies? On that moment trading,using,mining crypto it's a crime in EU or anywhere else? Alternative decentralize economic have now ways for use it legal without ICONOMY centralize funds,without simply speculating interest what else you can present here? No any innovations,no new algo or technical features,no any new ideas(promises),Standart pump and dump OP with 2000 Btc lowest start level. Why not a 18 million of BTC guys? If you are collect it you are can control fully all market. Good luck. First investors catch profits here anyway. 2000 BTC not a problem after LISK,right guys?

Great questions!

1. More specs will come early next week. But as it will be issued on top of Ethereum there won't be any POS/POW etc. Contract for now will be issued on ETH chain. Token supply will be fixed at 100m. Twitter/FB bounties are done via API. We can't count that manually. Newsletter is straightforward. Signatures and translations have to be checked at first and will be counted at the end of campaign. Monitoring will be done asap as campaign starts on our ICO site.

2. On top of Ethereum. Why we don't run our own blockchain? Because value is elsewhere. Not on a blockchain itself. Kind of like why Xaurum migrated from their own blockchain on top of ETH chain.

3. Crowdsale will be for 85m tokens. 15m will be distributed and reserved for team and future use cases. The distinction here compared with other "coins" is that this is actually share of a company which will be generating value and providing "dividends" back to the token holders.

4. We'll be collecting funds in BTC / ETH / LSK. Only threshold is set up in BTC number. We could also say 1m USD or 100k ETH. It's just for perception.

5. To understand what we're doing you need to forget "coin" mentality. This is not just a coin. If you have time please do read our whitepaper. It's really well written. We'll create a product for the whales of this world don't want to go into hundred of different blockchain projects and cryptocurrencies, they often just want to invest into the broader picture. Blockchain - yes or no? And ICONOMI will offer them exactly that.
[/ quote] Ty for your activity here and trying to answer all question here with trying explain your point of view. From your answers I'm can edit one main thing that you are may be a brilliant financiall consultant ,but very far from crypto economic understanding on that moment. You are trying to launch project with huge startup fund by using cryptocurrencies but in basic work instruments your are not using any crypto scheme(only base on Eth platform- my own opinion it's only not much than marketing choice ,eth make noise now and be a part of Buterin project can allow more people to come in) , but what about basic crypto instruments,what make difference beetween ussually used networks and transfers channels by banks and etc. on now? How you are can provide and promise a protect from hack to your investors? We are all see not many days ago how eth network fall under attack. And why you are trying to collect Cryptocurrency (you can named it how you want Coins,tokens,cheaps,fruits,nuts,etc. but here all scheme of work base on Nakamoto sources that was named by Satoshi not any but BitCoin). How you are want to kept advice to your "whales " without clear understanding cryptoeconomy? It's not a same ,trying to turn crypto on ussuall fiat basis kill crypto in a result like a alternative economy. About what you are thing more now about you own future ,or about future all crypto community? And how you can decide what startup have a right to live what not (700 or more blockchains on markets and you ready to provide in what invest in what not? REALLY INTERESTING WHAT MAIN POINTS FOR YOUR CHOICE HERE? Ussually popularity,trade volume and community hype can not include in answer).Really not thing that I'm want to thrill you here or any same,I'm only want to hear clear fear answers on simple questions. And last question : Why you are not open same consulting fund on your own funds ,15 years of work in economic and finance sphere must make a good profit to you like to all brilliant financists in world,or here we have any problems mate,that would really good move open clear and free fund,why needed millions of bucks lol?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:10:32 AM

2 days again Cool

All ICO project will be successful if they pay attention to all the communities that already support. Hopefully iconomi see my writing.

We sure do!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:29:28 AM

2 days again Cool

All ICO project will be successful if they pay attention to all the communities that already support. Hopefully iconomi see my writing.

We sure do!

Can I register an account now or I should wait till the ICO launch commences

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:41:53 AM

As far I understand Iconomi token holders can have a vote on some decisions but all the hard work about investing in crypto currencies and other ICO projects will be done by core team, the investing platform will be offered to classic investors which have no real knowledge of crypto world and blockchain

Then the success or fall will be mainly due bad or good investments from a core team

How about the people with busy real life and got no time to spend on crypto? I think its a good idea to everyone who wanted to invest on to this but cant do so much.

Good point here! People with busy real life, and deeper pockets need to have easy way of investing in crypto. That is what we are doing.
bitcoinci.com

Activity: 172

bitcoin bitcoinci den alınır . bitcoinci

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 10:12:33 AM

i want translate turkish .
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:28:14 AM

2 days again Cool

We sure do!

2 days again Cool

We sure do!

2 days again Cool

We sure do!

I think registration will begin when ICO starts as I can't see any registration option on http://ico.iconomi.net the official website of ICONOMI.The only signup option available currently is for email subscription

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:34:08 AM

Well i don't see any sign either because dev hire a good campaign manager aswell as he's doing a right track and good advertisement  so his coin will be known for more and i really see that this coin well be more exciting to trade with so better support now whil the bunos are still up, i cant wait to trade this and hope dev will select trex or poloniex for exchanger.

Thx! We're managing campaign by ourselves. Which exchanges will this hit depends on them, but as an interesting and promising project that should not be the problem.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:45:52 AM

2 days again Cool

Collecting address will be 2/3 multisg. Where we will hold only 1 key for each crypto we'll be accepting.

Read more about collecting funds and multisig: https://medium.com/iconominet/collecting-funds-and-multisig-key-holders-d2bb5d517a6f
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:52:05 AM

Is ICONOMI like a trading fund or hedging fund or what? Like superNet? Buys coins/tokens/ico and seek profits?

It's products will be like ETF and Mutual funds. But in crypto world. For outside investors.

Take few minutes to open whitepapers. They are well written. Even if you only scan them. To better understand why and what we are doing.

https://www.iconomi.net/ICONOMI_Whitepaper.pdf
https://www.iconomi.net/CoinFundsWhitepaper.pdf
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:00:00 AM

2 days again Cool

We sure do!

You have to wait for ICO to start and then you can register an account.
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:41:15 AM

went over white papers again, I really think ICONOMI is one of the best ICOs so far! once more people realize about how disruptive blockchain technology is a lot of fresh money will inflow, Iconomi offers easiest ramp up for new investors!

While old economy is collapsing no real opportunity there. crypto tokens will go only up for next 3yrs!

Indeed, the white paper is clear and goes directly to the point, as well as explaining everything properly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: