Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253575 times)
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:09:06 PM

Its hard to get the fundamentals of this token atm,

Cause we dont see any fee price and the aim is to raise approx 1,3 mil dollar.
And for that amount to have a ROI eventually it needs to raise 1,5 million (inc 15% for the foundation)

Thats a pretty big amount to earn in fee's cause that means a lot need to be invested on your platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:13:47 PM

One last fundamental question before ICO:

Where are you guys based? Under which jurisdiction and are you already registered as a LTD, Gmbh or what ever does apply under your current jurisdiction?

Where in EU the bank account will be based and under which name does it operate?
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:16:10 PM

this is will be big project trolls are here from page 2 and the same was with lisk waves and all good icos )
yes i am also hopeful that this will be a big and a successive project, hope it will not the scam just like the other projects,
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:17:39 PM

One last question before ICO:

Where are you guys based? Under which jurisdiction and are you already registered as a LTD, Gmbh or what ever does apply under your current jurisdiction?

Where in EU the bank account will be based and under which name does it operate?

We are all based in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Except for some advisors and key holders. You can see most of out team on this pic: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJdG3cCgtix/

Company is registered in Czech Republic and that's where we also received money remittance licence from CNB (Czech National Bank).

All is operated under the company name Cashila OOD s.r.o. - the operator of ICONOMI. Bank account we have in 2 different banks in Slovakia - owned by the company with remittance licence.
BitBanksy

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:19:03 PM

One last question before ICO:

We are all based in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Except for some advisors and key holders. You can see most of out team on this pic: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJdG3cCgtix/

Company is registered in Czech Republic and that's where we also received money remittance licence from CNB (Czech National Bank).

All is operated under the company name Cashila OOD s.r.o. - the operator of ICONOMI. Bank account we have in 2 different banks in Slovakia - owned by the company with remittance licence.

Waoo! that was fast... See you tomorrow guys!  Wink
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:20:14 PM

2 days again Cool
Yes, just 50 more hours as per the clock in https://ico.iconomi.net. I am so excited to get into first round of ICO itself to enjoy the massive 15% bonus. Many times I have regretted many time for not buying earlier in other ICOs to get maximum benefits. I believe this time I will not miss this biggest opportunity thanks to signature campaign.

Same here. I haven't been part of a big ICO yet. Waiting for the next 2 days to get a notififcation when the ICO starts.

What Bitcoin wallet are you using in Connection with iconomi.net?

i also never join such a big project, but this time i am thinking about join this project but first i have to get some more information about Iconomi. hope this  project will really be helpful.
raphma

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:20:38 PM

I have a question how will other cryptocurrencies be treated (Lisk and Ethereum for example) ? Automatically shifted to BTC or will they stay in LISK and ETH? I'm asking due to price volatility and if someone invests 1000 LISK how will that be handled at the end what if price is doubled or if it goes down as well as FIAT currencies?

Will everything be converted to BTC at the time of deposit?

We'll be accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH) and Lisk. All the funds will be kept the same way as we receive them.
At the end of ICO, that is on 29th September at 20.00 CET we'll calculate value of investments in EUR and you will then you will know fixed number of ICN tokens.

The same will apply to USD deposits.

Currencies that will be accepted via Shapeshift will be converted to BTC at the time of sending them and kept in BTC>

In this case the less volatile option to deposit is EUR, right ?

If you don't poses any crypto now then I would say yes.

And if you compare usd/eur then eur is the one that is not volatile. But USD can be compared to eur.

I think even if you have crypto, because you mention "At the end of ICO, that is on 29th September at 20.00 CET we'll calculate value of investments in EUR and you will then you will know fixed number of ICN tokens", because you are going to use EUR as your functional ICO currency, the only way to avoid value fluctuation (in your favor or against you) is to convert any other currency (crypto or fiat) in EUR and then deposit.
Don't you agree ?

Yes, you're right. However, if you deposit EUR and BTC appreciated a lot. Then relatively you get less for each EUR. And vice versa.

Just a curiosity, why not instead of using EUR you don't use BTC or ETH as the functional ICO currency ?

At the end of the day it won't make a difference to whichever currency is pegged.

Mathematically speaking ratio will be calculated among each and this one stays from whichever currency you use as base.
it makes all difference... specially now that the price is going up(btc price).
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:28:35 PM

this is will be big project trolls are here from page 2 and the same was with lisk waves and all good icos )
yes i am also hopeful that this will be a big and a successive project, hope it will not the scam just like the other projects,

You can bet it's not a scam.

We have escrow holders with good reputation in the community. And set rules to when we can access funds that will be invested. Additionally if we do not receive at least 2000 BTC we will return 100% of funds received. If you invest 5 BTC and we'll have to refund investors we will send all 5 BTC back. Escrow holders are guarantee for that.

Additionally I would like to expose our whitepapers. There is no way we would wanna scam or stay in this business for short period of time. Opportunity to become market lead is just one we don't wanna miss.

https://www.iconomi.net/ICONOMI_Whitepaper.pdf
https://www.iconomi.net/CoinFundsWhitepaper.pdf
drnash85

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:28:55 PM

Shocked You guys do not realize how HUGE this project will be especially a few years from now!!!!
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:43:59 PM

Can you provide access to some scenarios that lay out how the dividend math to token-holders would work in practice? I would imagine that some folks here may not be that sophisticated in their understanding of how the value flows through the layers here. Thanks.

The most basic concept will work like this. We'll issue 100m ICN tokens.

Then we'll create CTF and CMF funds.
With those funds we'll earn profits.  
Some of profit will be used to pay the team and our expenses (however, for as long as we'll still have funds from ICO we won't take any profits for team and expanses, but will distribute all the profits to ICN token holders). The rest will be distributed to ICN token holders.

Hypothetically if we create 3m EUR profits in our first year and we'll burn just ICO money (which for the first year it will definitely be the case) then 3m EUR will be given to ICN token holders as dividends. Payouts will probably be weekly or even more frequent.

ICN will effectively be a "coin" with dividend. One that you can buy/sell on exchange. And while you hold it it brings you a dividend. And the value goes up/down accordingly.

roguetrader

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 04:07:43 PM

Can you provide access to some scenarios that lay out how the dividend math to token-holders would work in practice? I would imagine that some folks here may not be that sophisticated in their understanding of how the value flows through the layers here. Thanks.

Some of profit will be used to pay the team and our expenses (however, for as long as we'll still have funds from ICO we won't take any profits for team and expanses, but will distribute all the profits to ICN token holders). The rest will be distributed to ICN token holders.

Hypothetically if we create 3m EUR profits in our first year and we'll burn just ICO money (which for the first year it will definitely be the case) then 3m EUR will be given to ICN token holders as dividends. Payouts will probably be weekly or even more frequent.

ICN will effectively be a "coin" with dividend. One that you can buy/sell on exchange. And while you hold it it brings you a dividend. And the value goes up/down accordingly.

Dividends will be paid in ICN, correct ?
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:15:07 PM

No. Dividends will be paid in ETH.

If they would be paid in ICN, we would need to create more ICN tokens. And ICN will be build on top of Ethereum, so paying it in ETH will work our of the box, because technically holding ICN token will mean that you hold private key of an Ethereum address which has access to ICN.

It's quite a technical question. Let me know if you need deeper explanation or simplified version.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:33:03 PM

If they would be paid in ICN, we would need to create more ICN tokens. And ICN will be build on top of Ethereum, so paying it in ETH will work our of the box, because technically holding ICN token will mean that you hold private key of an Ethereum address which has access to ICN.

It's quite a technical question. Let me know if you need deeper explanation or simplified version.

Can you give me in simplified version, of how this ICN will work and how much time we have to hold the coin to get the dividend , like what others are offering in POS state does it mean like that, If the dividend is high then i can hold for 3 to 6 month of time.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:33:08 PM

Is the whole team part of Cashila OOD s.r.o. ?

I presume s.r.o. is registered in you country of origin, and its a private limited company which will do all the legal ties with any investor out if crypto world
The whole concept looks easy to understand, and the investors will have to wait a bit time for their ICO tokens gains some value which may be a bit hard when some/most are expecting profit at the start of token trade

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
cryptobart

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:38:46 PM

It is more like you own apple stock(ICN), and you paid by USD(eth).

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:41:47 PM

Can you give me in simplified version, of how this ICN will work and how much time we have to hold the coin to get the dividend , like what others are offering in POS state does it mean like that, If the dividend is high then i can hold for 3 to 6 month of time.

Can't get any more simpler.

Dividends will start when first fund is launched.
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:42:22 PM

The Romanian Translation is done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1594673.0
cryptobart

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:45:55 PM

What consensus algorithm are you going to adopt? How to secure the network? PoS or PoW?

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:47:39 PM

What consensus algorithm are you going to adopt? How to secure the network? PoS or PoW?

it is pretty clear there.  ICN is ethereum based token. no mining.

imagine a true DAO for investment fund.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:48:31 PM

Is the whole team part of Cashila OOD s.r.o. ?

I presume s.r.o. is registered in you country of origin, and its a private limited company which will do all the legal ties with any investor out if crypto world
The whole concept looks easy to understand, and the investors will have to wait a bit time for their ICO tokens gains some value which may be a bit hard when some/most are expecting profit at the start of token trade

We're from Ljubljana, Slovenia. But s.r.o. is like Ltd yes. Private limited company.

Well... if everyone expects profit then no one is selling under the ICO price when this hit exchanges:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: