Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:59:15 PM

Check out our promotional video & join the discussion on SLACK.

Hi
Somehow I was known about iconomi before this PRE-ANN. Can't remembered perfectly where from? Maybe, it was from reddit!
Would love to know_ what dose really means by ICONOMO ? If it's sorter form of a complete sentence, Ok fine! But I  want to know that complete form as well.
If it's just a combination of words [ ICO stands for  'initial coin offering' what for "NOMI' ] I'm also ok with this promising project.

Hopefully we will have a successful croudfund as well!

Thanks!

Hi
1st of all wanting apology, if asking same thing here twice become valolation will be prove very real. After a successful trader will also not real!  Just the hinmapm !

Hopeuf

Wondering now I have over term! Hopefully madans

ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering.
NOMI means names in Italian.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gahs

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Minter

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:12:18 PM

From what I've read so far, you want to develop a coin that does not require mining. I was wondering how P2P transactions will be verified if you do not have miners at work, or am I missing something?

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:19:40 PM

From what I've read so far, you want to develop a coin that does not require mining. I was wondering how P2P transactions will be verified if you do not have miners at work, or am I missing something?

It will be a token issued on top of Ethereum.

Just like Augur, Xaurum, DigiX.
MarkWi1son

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:49:38 PM

Check out our promotional video & join the discussion on SLACK.

Hi
Somehow I was known about iconomi before this PRE-ANN. Can't remembered perfectly where from? Maybe, it was from reddit!
Would love to know_ what dose really means by ICONOMO ? If it's sorter form of a complete sentence, Ok fine! But I  want to know that complete form as well.
If it's just a combination of words [ ICO stands for  'initial coin offering' what for "NOMI' ] I'm also ok with this promising project.

Hopefully we will have a successful croudfund as well!

Thanks!

Hi
1st of all wanting apology, if asking same thing here twice become valolation will be prove very real. After a successful trader will also not real!  Just the hinmapm !

Hopeuf

Wondering now I have over term! Hopefully madans

ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering.
NOMI means names in Italian.

ICONOMI means new Economy! Smiley you know like phone and iphone
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:07:09 PM

Shocked You guys do not realize how HUGE this project will be especially a few years from now!!!!

i can't see any difference with other ico like lisk and a bunch o other random one? why this is so special? i think that pos coin have not a future, and ico are pos coin in the end, without normal mining any coin will die on the few investors that bought early

I do not fully agree with you. ICO coins without normal mining are not scams always.  A POS coin with a good honest Dev can take the coin to a new height with his projects and roadmap .  It depends on the efforts the dev put in the coin and i can see ICONOMI Roadmap a good one.
The market is literally filled with shit and scam coins which doesn't help the image of altcoins in general. It's normal that people look at new launched projects very carefully. Wouldn't you do the same?

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
StoreBit

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:09:06 PM

Hey Iconomi,

The tokens are like Equity in the company right ?

So you have lets say 100mil tokens/shares but i wonder were will those shares make profit with?

Will the be a fee that people pay or, do you gain from people the gains i dont see the business model yet might overlooked it.

Kind Regards,

They will effectively be shares of the company yes.

ICONOMI will be making CTFs and CMFs. Funds for outside people to easily invest into crypto. Those funds will charge maintenance and perfomance fee. Some of the fees will be used for us to operate. And the rest will be distributed as dividends to ICN (ICONOMI token) holders.

That is effectively first crypto coin that will have permanent dividend.
how can we get the ICN token and how much is it effective? i need a little more explanation because i am interesting for investment here.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:11:13 PM

Hey Iconomi,

The tokens are like Equity in the company right ?

So you have lets say 100mil tokens/shares but i wonder were will those shares make profit with?

Will the be a fee that people pay or, do you gain from people the gains i dont see the business model yet might overlooked it.

Kind Regards,

They will effectively be shares of the company yes.

ICONOMI will be making CTFs and CMFs. Funds for outside people to easily invest into crypto. Those funds will charge maintenance and perfomance fee. Some of the fees will be used for us to operate. And the rest will be distributed as dividends to ICN (ICONOMI token) holders.

That is effectively first crypto coin that will have permanent dividend.
how can we get the ICN token and how much is it effective? i need a little more explanation because i am interesting for investment here.

ICO opens in less than 2 days.

Do you have any questions from whitepaper to further explain?
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:28:10 PM

Probably proof of stake, like other coins. NXT, NEM.
mamichula

Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:31:07 PM

I think they will find success . because a lot of people who benefit from the project altcoin and they will definitely adopt if the developer of this coin shows the dedication and hard work .. let's see what will happen
i am agree with you, if this is not a scam hope it will become a successful project as most of the people shows their interest to invest therefore the project is going to  be successful. i will always prey for it.

I am also interesting to invest in there after looking at the history of their devs, but still I am shocked with my previos lose when I invested a bigger amount in an ICO, that was also by some legit persons, but some people with their Fuds destroyed that, and I lost a bigger amount at there.

By the way I think I should have to invest a little amount, and suggest the Devs that they try their best to secure their project, I wish that it get the success they are expecting.

What ico coin was that where you lost big?
StoreBit

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:20:44 PM

Shocked You guys do not realize how HUGE this project will be especially a few years from now!!!!

i can't see any difference with other ico like lisk and a bunch o other random one? why this is so special? i think that pos coin have not a future, and ico are pos coin in the end, without normal mining any coin will die on the few investors that bought early
i do not think so that without mining any coin can die, i think it depend on the people interested and people are interested to invest there so the demand increases and therefore the price of the coins also increase and become more popular,so hope that it will be a successful project at all.
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:10:26 PM

the project is looking good to me but i think i still need some more time to study and understand this project, i think i will take a decision in next few days hope the project will a little more clear then.

yes it seems different from other projects and is addressing to the Fund Management programme. I really feel uniqueness in this project and i could see good potential in it in long term
yes i am agree with you, i think its a good chance to experience something new, i really moved and just looking to join, hope this project will have good result.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:20:22 PM

As far I understand Iconomi token holders can have a vote on some decisions but all the hard work about investing in crypto currencies and other ICO projects will be done by core team, the investing platform will be offered to classic investors which have no real knowledge of crypto world and blockchain

Then the success or fall will be mainly due bad or good investments from a core team

How about the people with busy real life and got no time to spend on crypto? I think its a good idea to everyone who wanted to invest on to this but cant do so much.

Good point here! People with busy real life, and deeper pockets need to have easy way of investing in crypto. That is what we are doing.

Thanks for the words i really appreciated it
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:31:34 PM

Would we have to trust the team members who are trading with the funds to record down every profit they make? In other words, how can we trust the team that you guys will accurately report losses/gains?
yes that is a good question, but hope that they will have some special system to overcome such kind of issues, as they are going to run such a big project. hope they will all the serious issues in first priority,
Universat

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:39:16 PM

I have a question how will other cryptocurrencies be treated (Lisk and Ethereum for example) ? Automatically shifted to BTC or will they stay in LISK and ETH? I'm asking due to price volatility and if someone invests 1000 LISK how will that be handled at the end what if price is doubled or if it goes down as well as FIAT currencies?

Will everything be converted to BTC at the time of deposit?

We'll be accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH) and Lisk. All the funds will be kept the same way as we receive them.
At the end of ICO, that is on 29th September at 20.00 CET we'll calculate value of investments in EUR and you will then you will know fixed number of ICN tokens.

The same will apply to USD deposits.

Currencies that will be accepted via Shapeshift will be converted to BTC at the time of sending them and kept in BTC>

In this case the less volatile option to deposit is EUR, right ?

If you don't poses any crypto now then I would say yes.

And if you compare usd/eur then eur is the one that is not volatile. But USD can be compared to eur.

I think even if you have crypto, because you mention "At the end of ICO, that is on 29th September at 20.00 CET we'll calculate value of investments in EUR and you will then you will know fixed number of ICN tokens", because you are going to use EUR as your functional ICO currency, the only way to avoid value fluctuation (in your favor or against you) is to convert any other currency (crypto or fiat) in EUR and then deposit.
Don't you agree ?

Yes, you're right. However, if you deposit EUR and BTC appreciated a lot. Then relatively you get less for each EUR. And vice versa.

Just a curiosity, why not instead of using EUR you don't use BTC or ETH as the functional ICO currency ?
i have just done a little study about this and found it interesting, thee are some unique option in this project and it will probably hit it future.
Gahs

Activity: 294

Minter

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:43:06 PM

The market is literally filled with shit and scam coins which doesn't help the image of altcoins in general. It's normal that people look at new launched projects very carefully. Wouldn't you do the same?

Yes, it's good to observe a coin before investing in it, plus the fact that this coin operates on the principle of ethereum to an extent. Already, ethereum is wobbling under its own weight. 

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Universat

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:53:06 PM

I do not fully agree with you. ICO coins without normal mining are not scams always.  A POS coin with a good honest Dev can take the coin to a new height with his projects and roadmap .  It depends on the efforts the dev put in the coin and i can see ICONOMI Roadmap a good one.
but i think this project is some thing different, as you can see that the response of the people is very good and hope that this project will fulfill our dreams.
Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:03:13 AM

this project can change the world and bring mass adoption to crypocurrencies! Well done. i will particpate in this ico.
reefsea
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:10:35 AM

I would like to join in the signature campaign
thank you.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:34:12 AM

I subscribe to newsletter, follow twitter and retweet, like facebook and share. but where should i submit my entry?
i can't see any sign up option here ico.iconomi.net
SANALIU

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:14:13 AM

this project can change the world and bring mass adoption to crypocurrencies! Well done. i will particpate in this ico.

right placed is your investment and buy ICO ICONOMI
because team ICONOMI is good and experience develop big coin, you can see firts page
team iconomi, lisk coin xaurum coin founder join in team iconomi, team ethreum is join escrow too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: