Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 02:28:17 AM

no bounties for twitter or facebook?
Waiting for it, good luck for this project dev

There has been a signature campaign so I am sure that a twitter and Facebook one will follow. Also since ICONOMI is already using both twitter and Facebook. I think the more exposure the better and offering work is a good idea so let's see how it goes.  Grin

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:56:39 AM

It would seems to me like we will be seeing very good things here. I hope that this coin does well I want to watch it for a while before investing.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:01:53 AM

i saw the team also are into blog post bounties, so i'm  still waiting for it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 03:13:23 AM

The market is literally filled with shit and scam coins which doesn't help the image of altcoins in general. It's normal that people look at new launched projects very carefully. Wouldn't you do the same?

Yes, it's good to observe a coin before investing in it, plus the fact that this coin operates on the principle of ethereum to an extent. Already, ethereum is wobbling under its own weight. 

This is true there is much nonsense and shit coin. Mists devs just give up or run. In the short term it makes money but it cause damage on the community and the coin much more then the Dev makes. So if the Dev does not run and will stay and his coin will grow he will have a better longtime investment. Will make more then short one. I think ICONOMI plans to be around for quite a time longer then most.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:12:32 AM

From what I've read so far, you want to develop a coin that does not require mining. I was wondering how P2P transactions will be verified if you do not have miners at work, or am I missing something?

Probably proof of stake, like other coins. NXT, NEM.

I would assume PoS as well. And while a lot of coins feel that you have to offer massive interest rates, you really don't -- the toll staking takes on your system/electricity is negligible, so running the wallets non-stop isn't an issue for most people.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Axente

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:14:49 AM

From what I've read so far, you want to develop a coin that does not require mining. I was wondering how P2P transactions will be verified if you do not have miners at work, or am I missing something?

I would assume PoS as well. And while a lot of coins feel that you have to offer massive interest rates, you really don't -- the toll staking takes on your system/electricity is negligible, so running the wallets non-stop isn't an issue for most people.

No extra coins besides the first 100 mio. It uses the eth network for transactions so no need for mining or PoS. 100mio coins thats it.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:16:43 AM

No extra coins besides the first 100 mio. It uses the eth network for transactions so no need for mining or PoS. 100mio coins thats it.

I like that. A hard cap is awesome. And technically it'll decrease each year from people losing private keys, sending to the wrong addresses, etc.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Axente

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:23:10 AM

I like that. A hard cap is awesome. And technically it'll decrease each year from people losing private keys, sending to the wrong addresses, etc.

Also with an minimum of 2000 btc asking to fund the project the price will be atleast 0,00002 btc/token so 1 btc gives you 50k icn at this rate.

Sontoloyo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:02:15 AM

Dear all,

Tomorrow is the first day of the opening of ICO program, and it is time for us all to soon join and deposit in order get 15% bonus. If you have any questions, please post here

Thank you
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:54:35 AM

Dear all,

Tomorrow is the first day of the opening of ICO program, and it is time for us all to soon join and deposit in order get 15% bonus. If you have any questions, please post here

Thank you

Less than 24h to go!
ihanaihana

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:56:44 AM

Dear all,

Thank you

Less than 24h to go!

Is Sontoloyo your PR or which team member?  Cheesy  Definitely I will keep watching this project.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Token Exchange - 7 NOV 2016 |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:17:47 AM

Dear all,

Thank you

Less than 24h to go!

Is Sontoloyo your PR or which team member?  Cheesy  Definitely I will keep watching this project.

Not our PR guy or anything. But he wears our signature.
ihanaihana

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:26:36 AM

Dear all,

Thank you

Less than 24h to go!

Is Sontoloyo your PR or which team member?  Cheesy  Definitely I will keep watching this project.

Haha, a kind-hearted member as a volunteer will help new investors in the community, cheers!   Grin  Cam newbie join the sig campaign? If yes, I wanna join.  Cheesy

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Token Exchange - 7 NOV 2016 |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:55:58 AM

Dear all,

Thank you

Less than 24h to go!

Is Sontoloyo your PR or which team member?  Cheesy  Definitely I will keep watching this project.

Haha, a kind-hearted member as a volunteer will help new investors in the community, cheers!   Grin  Cam newbie join the sig campaign? If yes, I wanna join.  Cheesy

You have to be Jr. Member at least. Sorry for that.

However, if you can find something for you here. Ur welcome. https://medium.com/iconominet/ico-bounties-ea2922888b85

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:57:30 AM

Even then it doesnt mean your coins will be getting more divident
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:59:27 AM

Even then it doesnt mean your coins will be getting more divident

That is correct. Other people losing keys won't deliver bigger dividends, but will create token more scarce.
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 12:04:19 PM

Dear all,

Thank you

You have good enthusiastic bro...keep going and spread the good news
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:38:54 PM

SEEMS like decent idea for coin but sorry looks like usual ICO crap coin.  Until devs prove otherwise still shady.

Also sorry I NO LONGER BUY ANY ICO COIN FROM RUSSIAN OR EASTERN EURO DEVS!  To many scam and bullshit from them!

WAVES was only last option LOL.

This one looks good dude. You should give it serious thought, I know I am. You can also check out the new gaming coin Jewels. Its dev is from Canada and is publically known for a long time.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:50:30 PM

Just finished reading whitepaper.

- How can we get a clear overview of fund managers if they are doing their trading on non-transparent exchanges like Poloniex?  What stops me from posing as a fund manager on this platform, and running a pyramid scheme?

- Who is controlling the private keys of the coins, or the exchange accounts which hold the coins in the Coin Traded Fund (CTF) and Coin Managed Fund (CMF)?

- How do we know the prices the funds bought and sold at, if they are buying/selling on a non-transparent market like poloniex, for example?  Have you thought about doing the trades on the blockchain with escrow, so everyone can see? 

This project reminds me of supernet, which is sort of a crypto-investment fund with a non-inflating supply of tokens traded on the nxt asset exchange:
http://www.supernet.org/nav.php

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:52:47 PM

Oke signed in for the campaigne good luck to the team will buy some inside the ico!

Goodluck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: