Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:57:48 PM

2K BTC?!  WHAT IN THE LIVING FUCK?!??!  FOR WHAT?!?! LOL

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aurum Project

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:10:28 PM

Quote from: BelTirid
I am hereby confirming that I, Gašper "BelTirid" Kenda, am one of the escrows for ICONOMI's ICO. I am providing this escrow to ICONOMI in my personal capacity and accept the responsibility as my own, not one of Xaurum, Xaurum Team or Auresco Institute.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:48:43 PM

So in a nutshell this is a professionally managed hyip with its own coin system to distribute profit? Then it's coin system alone has its own trade market value?

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:52:48 PM

I think my last question got drowned somehow and it may be important for others as well:

Is it important that we control the private keys to the addresses from where we send funds, or is it safe to send funds from exchanges directly?

I hope it is ok to send from exchanges because thats how i did it.  I don't think it will even be an issue since it looks like it will smash through the 2k btc threshold. 

I'm sure they can incorporate a currency wallet check onto our ico homepage if necessary.

My concerns were more about how to collect the tokens afterwards. Some projects use your Privkey for it. Now, in this case I wouldn't expect it to be that way, since there are multiple ways to invest, but just to make sure, I'd like to hear/read a statement, ideally with an explanation of how the tokens will be distributed afterwards(someone mentioned Ethereum Mist wallet).

ICNs will be issued with the deployment of a smart contract on the Ethereum network and
transferred to an Ethereum address users will be able to provide through the ICONOMI
interface. Users who fail to do so will still be able to access their ICNs via the ICONOMI
website.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 09:54:58 PM

So in a nutshell this is a professionally managed hyip with its own coin system to distribute profit? Then it's coin system alone has its own trade market value?
You should read the website, announcement, roadmap, etc. more. This has nothing to do with HYIPs, which are always ponzis.
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:20:02 PM

Few questions please.
This project is like Mutual Fund correct?
Will it be traded on major exchanges like Nasdaq, Dow?
Which exchanges did you contacted ?
Thanks

This project will be like mutual funds yes. But more importantly we'll create fund management platform. Imagine a service where everyone can trade on it's own. In a transparent way. And then because of it's performance others can invest into your fund. And then you manage other people's money. It's a platform. Like Uber where everyone can be a "taxi" driver.

Nasdaq/Dow... in distant future perhaps yes. For now definitely not. Winklevoss twins are trying for year to regulate Bitcoin ETF and no luck so far. It's still too early.

We haven't directly contacted any exchange. Exchanges will be interested when they smell there will be lots of trading with ICN. Check our telegram https://telegram.org/iconomi
Some investment banking people are very talkative there:)
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:26:51 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 12:55:05 AM by MoveCrypto

I'm not understanding this fully. If we buy Iconomi tokens what dividends are we then entitled to?
Does this include profits from the investment funds? What about profits from the exchange?

Correct me if I am wrong on any of this:

This ico is not for the iconomi.index (CTF) and iconomi.performance (CMF) funds.  This ico is only for ownership of the OFM platform (ICN tokens).

- the iconomi.index (CTF) tokens will have a separate ico to raise funds.  These iconomi.index (CTF) tokens will be tradeable on exchanges

- At that point we will have 2 tokens: ICN tokens (OFM platform) and iconomi.index tokens (CTF) trading on exchanges

- The 3rd offering to raise captial will be the iconomi.performance (CMF) private fund.  Invitation only.  No tokens which are tradeable on exchanges.  Only way to go in and out will be through a manual/oldschool process.

Benefits of owning ICN tokens (OFM platform):

- voting rights, dividend rights, and invitation to invest in iconomi.performance (CMF) offering

The dividends come from here:
The OFM platform systematically enables the sharing of management fees between fund managers and investors with Ethereum smart contract utilisation.

Questions:

1) How is the profit sharing decided on the OFM platform?
  - How much does fund manager keep
  - How much is sent to investors in the fund manager's fund
  - How much is distributed as dividends to ICN token holders

2) Will iconomi.index (CTF) and iconomi.performance (CMF) funds be migrated to the OFM platform, then profits from these 2 funds will be shared with holders of ICN tokens?  Or are these first 2 funds entirely separate from the OFM platform / ICN tokens?

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:27:26 PM

I think my last question got drowned somehow and it may be important for others as well:

Is it important that we control the private keys to the addresses from where we send funds, or is it safe to send funds from exchanges directly?

I hope it is ok to send from exchanges because thats how i did it.  I don't think it will even be an issue since it looks like it will smash through the 2k btc threshold. 

I'm sure they can incorporate a currency wallet check onto our ico homepage if necessary.

My concerns were more about how to collect the tokens afterwards. Some projects use your Privkey for it. Now, in this case I wouldn't expect it to be that way, since there are multiple ways to invest, but just to make sure, I'd like to hear/read a statement, ideally with an explanation of how the tokens will be distributed afterwards(someone mentioned Ethereum Mist wallet).

At the end of ICO or perhaps even before we'll create an interface in which you will be able to put your public ETH address. That way, you'll get control of your ICN tokens directly by your corresponding private key.
LordCoder

Activity: 712

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:07:10 PM

2K BTC?!  WHAT IN THE LIVING FUCK?!??!  FOR WHAT?!?! LOL

Well consider that this project is not like a common cryptocurrency forked. This is going to change a lot, and having a good financial support is crucial.
BDdomino

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:30:40 AM

At the end of ICO or perhaps even before we'll create an interface in which you will be able to put your public ETH address. That way, you'll get control of your ICN tokens directly by your corresponding private key.
I sent Bitcoin directly from exchange will there be access to transfer icn from iconomi deposit account page? Without having the bitcoin address privatekey from where the funds were sent??
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:27:46 AM

hello
in iconomi open two signature campaign is one paid via bitcoin and two paid via iconomi coin
is one people can join double on only one choose
requirement and rule signature campaign paid iconomi same with paid bitcoin or not
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:28:04 AM

I sent Bitcoin directly from exchange will there be access to transfer icn from iconomi deposit account page? Without having the bitcoin address privatekey from where the funds were sent??

You just quoted the answer to your question.  LoL...

-tb-

BDdomino

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:50:39 AM

You just quoted the answer to your question.  LoL...

-tb-
No I'm confused tho he said get your ico tokens with eth private key for an eth deposit.. However i sent btc via exchange so i obviously do not have the btc private key i saw no where on deposit page you need to be in full control of the deposit wallet so i was just clarifying if its ok to send accepted ico currencies from any source? Or does he mean we will be getting icn private keys to access icn wallets?? Sorry I'm really confused now..
Vhern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:57:23 AM

I have to wait for this coin if it turns successful I will learn to trade, I really want to get involve in new coin goodluck with the dev project.
I don't want to miss the second bounty bonus.  Embarrassed

I am waiting for twitter campaign when do you think it will be available?

i believe its already started but they just don't have a spread sheet to fill in you names yet. but it is mentioned in their website .check it out ..

I haven't participated in twitter campaign cause it gotten very busy nowadays, and I don't want to participate altogether if I miss the first bonus of the crowdfunding project, nonetheless it is a pleasure to see the potential of this coin.
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:17:44 AM

What gives the coin value?
What will it be used for other than trading?
How can you guarantee profits and entice investors? Yes we know 2016 was a good year and there have been good alt coins and good icos but how can you say that will continue every year...
How exactly is this different then just trusting any other qualified professional with my money?
We know there are plenty of profits in crypto. We know it is difficult for people to get money in the crypto stream. How exactly though are you any easier? I don't see it.
How can I know that your fund performance isn't false. What's to say you don't claim a 300% profit when in reality it was 1000%.?
If the coin is used just for means to distribute profit, then honestly the coin would have no true value in the beggining other than the total investment raised in ICO which really doesn't mean anything because that money isn't the coins, it's the projects. What happens on a huge market loss, the project goes under?
This just seems like a conventional business hyip model that just has complicated systems to make it seem like a complex project using Ethereums blockchain. What if the Ethereum blockchain fails? Why not just start an investment firm and build a traditional portfolio with all cryptocurrencies....you are using a coin like stock in a business pretty much, and just using crypto terms and ideologies to be attractive to the market...

Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:24:12 AM

I have to wait for this coin if it turns successful I will learn to trade, I really want to get involve in new coin goodluck with the dev project.

i believe its already started but they just don't have a spread sheet to fill in you names yet. but it is mentioned in their website .check it out ..

I haven't participated in twitter campaign cause it gotten very busy nowadays, and I don't want to participate altogether if I miss the first bonus of the crowdfunding project, nonetheless it is a pleasure to see the potential of this coin.

Can you help me to find where I can found the twitter campaign for this "ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform"
I just want to join the twitter campaign.
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 02:38:38 AM

Can you help me to find where I can found the twitter campaign for this "ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform"

AFAIK there is no iconomi twitter campaign, i even use the search bar for ICONOMI twitter campaign but found nothing. maybe he meant is the ICONOMI signature campaign that is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587823.0

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 02:41:30 AM

Just joined ICO, good luck devs!!  Cheesy Cheesy

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:52:31 AM

AFAIK there is no iconomi twitter campaign, i even use the search bar for ICONOMI twitter campaign but found nothing. maybe he meant is the ICONOMI signature campaign that is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587823.0
That's right they are just preparing to have a twitter campaign, and I'm also waiting for that campaign because i like this coin and there campaigns.
Let's just wait OP to tell us for the opening of the signature campaign for twitter
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:36:07 AM

Hey dev, please update Korean translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1598519.new#new

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: