Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 [876] 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:07:00 AM

im trying to buy 4K iCNs all day with ETH and when i place order 3 more orders are above mine?? wtf people using BOTS?  

how is that kraken GUI and all interface and user exp. not friendly.. What am i doing wrong?

If you want 4k icn that much then just market buy, that's how I managed to add to my ico stack on kraken. Your right the bots just jump in straight above you!! Market buy peeps...market buy

what you mean market buy? on kraken?

You choose 'market' instead of 'limit' and it'll buy the ICN from the lowest sell order, rather than creating a competing buy order.

If you want it at a certain price (lower than market), you can try leaving the order in place and waiting for it to be filled. If the price dips into that range, your order should be filled. Sometimes you have to be patient.

If you want it fast, and are worried the price might go up, then just market buy. 4k is a low enough amount that you won't save much by buying lower anyway.
pind919

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:10:33 AM

im trying to buy 4K iCNs all day with ETH and when i place order 3 more orders are above mine?? wtf people using BOTS?  

how is that kraken GUI and all interface and user exp. not friendly.. What am i doing wrong?

If you want 4k icn that much then just market buy, that's how I managed to add to my ico stack on kraken. Your right the bots just jump in straight above you!! Market buy peeps...market buy

what you mean market buy? on kraken?

You choose 'market' instead of 'limit' and it'll buy the ICN from the lowest sell order, rather than creating a competing buy order.

If you want it at a certain price (lower than market), you can try leaving the order in place and waiting for it to be filled. If the price dips into that range, your order should be filled. Sometimes you have to be patient.

If you want it fast, and are worried the price might go up, then just market buy. 4k is a low enough amount that you won't save much by buying lower anyway.

thank you for your information
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:31:17 AM

Has anybody else run in the problem of an email verification not showing up after you have sent your coins. I tried to send mine to Kraken and the email verification never arrives. And, yes, I have checked my spam filter. I have also tried resending the email to no avail.

I even emailed support for this issue and have no response. Suffice it to say, I'm not impressed.

This is really concerning. I still cannot access my funds and Iconomi support has not resolved this issue. I'm thinking serious scam here.

lol, another desperate attempt to lower the price
Common, Mr. troll, try harder

Easy way to have me stop crying scam is for support to fix my problem. Not being able to access my coins is a serious issue that needs to be addressed right away. It's been three days since I first emailed them my issue. Unacceptable response time.

Still no response from support. SCAMMERS!
WoJJ78

Activity: 168

ICONOMI enthousiast

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:21:13 AM

Has anybody else run in the problem of an email verification not showing up after you have sent your coins. I tried to send mine to Kraken and the email verification never arrives. And, yes, I have checked my spam filter. I have also tried resending the email to no avail.

I even emailed support for this issue and have no response. Suffice it to say, I'm not impressed.

This is really concerning. I still cannot access my funds and Iconomi support has not resolved this issue. I'm thinking serious scam here.

Easy way to have me stop crying scam is for support to fix my problem. Not being able to access my coins is a serious issue that needs to be addressed right away. It's been three days since I first emailed them my issue. Unacceptable response time.

Have you tried to approach them via FB maybe? Stop being a child and calling it a scam when it obviously isn't.
Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:11:53 AM

Here is the email chain.

ICONOMI - Level 1 - Tjasa (ICONOMI)
Dec 9, 11:54 CET
Dear Mr.,
If you are using a standalone mail client (for example Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail) then please log into your mail provider’s web interface and check Spam folder there.
If you still do not find emails, please allow up to 24 hours for them to arrive - there might be some SMTP problems between our and your email provider. Please re-try sending them again later.
If you do not receive emails even after 24 hours, please write back.
Kind regards,
Tjasa
Customer support

Dec 8, 20:19 CET
Hi. I’m trying to send my ICN balance to Kraken and am still waiting for my confirmation email. I have repeatedly requested the email but it never shows up.
And, no, it’s not in my spam filter.
Please look into this for me.
My username is...

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:30:53 AM

Here is the email chain.

Dear Mr.,
If you are using a standalone mail client (for example Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail) then please log into your mail provider’s web interface and check Spam folder there.
If you still do not find emails, please allow up to 24 hours for them to arrive - there might be some SMTP problems between our and your email provider. Please re-try sending them again later.
Kind regards,
Tjasa
Customer support

Hi. I’m trying to send my ICN balance to Kraken and am still waiting for my confirmation email. I have repeatedly requested the email but it never shows up.
My username is...

Idk what to say. I withdrew some from the website today with no issue. Good luck figuring it out, but you screaming scam in here is not going to help and just makes it look like you might be lying.
Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:39:44 AM

Here is the email chain.

Dear Mr.,
Kind regards,
Tjasa
Customer support

My username is...

Idk what to say. I withdrew some from the website today with no issue. Good luck figuring it out, but you screaming scam in here is not going to help and just makes it look like you might be lying.

Let me see. Price is going up and users cannnot withdraw from their website. Looks like a Yobit.net scam to me - they pump and then put their wallets in maintenance so people cannot send their coins to the exchange and sell. This is a low life play.
Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:50:33 AM

Here is the email chain.

Dear Mr.,
Kind regards,
Tjasa
Customer support

My username is...

Let me see. Price is going up and users cannnot withdraw from their website. Looks like a Yobit.net scam to me - they pump and then put their wallets in maintenance so people cannot send their coins to the exchange and sell. This is a low life play.

If I don't get this problem resolved in 24 hours, I am going to SEC to complain. They sure will be interested in these scam artists that are issuing securities, illegally.
Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:55:10 AM

Here is the email chain.

Dear Mr.,
Kind regards,
Tjasa
Customer support

My username is...

If I don't get this problem resolved in 24 hours, I am going to SEC to complain. They sure will be interested in these scam artists that are issuing securities, illegally.

Anybody having the same problem as me, please submit your complaints here. Iconomi Support will ignore all your requests for help.

https://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml
stormia

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:59:41 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 04:55:11 AM by stormia

Here is the email chain.

Dear Mr.,
Kind regards,
Tjasa
Customer support

My username is...

Anybody having the same problem as me, please submit your complaints here. Iconomi Support will ignore all your requests for help.

https://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

But Iconomi isn't based in the US... The SEC has authority in eastern Europe?  And if it is yobit that is scamming, how is that on the iconomi team?? But how does yobit factor in to this anyways? You said you were trying to send to kraken from the iconomi website, no? So how would a problem with that process indicate foul play on yobit's part? Just trying to make sense of your posts. And so far "users" is just singular- you are the only one who has voiced any issues so far (here, anyways). So, given that, it seems more likely that something is wrong on your end or that you are lying rather than every other person in here lying (nothing personal, just statistically this is a more likely explanation). Certainly wouldn't be the first time somebody acted like there was an issue and threatened to "contact the SEC" to desperately try and bring the price of a coin down. BTW, want to know how many times the SEC has gotten involved with an altcoin? I can only find one instance: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1199375.0 and it was a US based altcoin and the charges against them were much more severe and malicious than alleged withdraw issues lmao https://cointelegraph.com/news/32-million-cryptocurrency-scam-ceased-by-the-sec

FNetV1

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:41:39 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 04:59:46 AM by FNetV1

I think you may be having one of those email problems where your email provider is having trouble receiving emails from support@iconomi.net check your SPAM folder and any other folder.  When you perform an ICO withdrawal request based on what *I* experienced you should receive an email with the subject line of:
Confirm your transfer of ICN tokens

And the body of the email should read:
Hi!    
   A request to withdraw xxx,xxx ICN tokens from your ICONOMI ICO account to address 0xfdfxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6d was just made.

If you did not request this withdrawal, immediately contact support@iconomi.net.

To confirm the transaction, click on the CONFIRM NOW below.

Also, as a computer engineer that spends time resolving computer problems for my clients I would like to share email problems that some of my clients have experienced particularly with Yahoo email services where the problem is that they can't receive an email from a particular email address, somehow that email never arrives to their inbox and no its not in the spam folder either or blocked in anyway.

A problem of this type that I personally experienced was when my father was performing a mortgage refinancing and Bank of America wanted to send a few contract papers by email and he had given them his AOL email address, for the Love of God that email never made it to his AOL inbox, SPAM folders or any other folders, with the Rep on the phone I guided Bank of America through the process of re-checking the email and re-sending test emails and it never made it, I had to create my father a new email using my own company's domain name and finally he was able to receive the email that he couldn't get under AOL.

So with all that said, what is your Email provider, is it Yahoo, AOL, other?  If so, you might be experiencing the same issues I have seen from others from time to time and specially at no fault to ICONOMI since ICONOMI, or should I say ICONOMI's autoresponder is trying to send you the email but for some reason its not making it into your inbox in any shape or form, in that case I would advice you to create a new GMAIL email since that's the one that I use for these purposes and GMAIL has never failed me once, personally I think GMAIL to be the best free email service provider and Yahoo being one of the worse ones next to AOL and others.

I haven't tested HOTMAIL/outlook but I suspect that it might be inline with Yahoo's performance (i might be wrong there, but I would still use GMAIL for ICONOMI and other ICO, etc).

Finally, do a global search for the term: ICONOMI on your email inbox to see if you can find the email confirmation.   Also, make sure your email INBOX page is sorted by date order (new ones first, oldest ones last), there was a client of mine that was complaining that she wasn't receiving an important email and it turns out that she had inadvertently sorted her email Inbox in alphabetical order (by clicking on the subject tab) rather than by date order (by clicking on the date tab -- also repeat clicking on the date tab toggles between first -> last and last ->first that's one thing to keep in mind).

The email you receive from ICONOMI should look more or less like the following email I received when I did my own ICO withdrawal approx 5 days ago successfully:

//EDIT:
The next time that you send an email to support@iconomi.net be sure to include an alternative email there with instructions for them to email you on that other email address, maybe they are not able to get to you for the same reasons their autoresponder has not been able to get to your inbox, maybe they are trying and trying to get to you, to reply to your request and because its not making it there its giving the illusion that they do not want to assist you.  Go create a new GMAIL email account and give them that as your alternative email address and ask them to use that from now on and see if now you are able to receive emails from them.  You will also have to ask them to update your confirmation email with that new GMAIL email and try withdrawing again.

~~Ad Space Available!  PM: FNetV1 with your offers~~
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 04:55:19 AM

Yobit doesn't scam when they don't allow deposits but its just how they want to run things. Besides they also want profit as people get to dump on their exchange in that case. If you dump ICN then you aren't really a supporter but a troll. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:02:40 AM

I think you may be having one of those email problems where your email provider is having trouble receiving emails from support@iconomi.net check your SPAM folder and any other folder.  When you perform an ICO withdrawal request based on what *I* experienced you should receive an email with the subject line of:
Confirm your transfer of ICN tokens

And the body of the email should read:
Hi!    
   A request to withdraw xxx,xxx ICN tokens from your ICONOMI ICO account to address 0xfdfxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6d was just made.

If you did not request this withdrawal, immediately contact support@iconomi.net.

To confirm the transaction, click on the CONFIRM NOW below.

Also, as a computer engineer that spends time resolving computer problems for my clients I would like to share email problems that some of my clients have experienced particularly with Yahoo email services where the problem is that they can't receive an email from a particular email address, somehow that email never arrives to their inbox and no its not in the spam folder either or blocked in anyway.

A problem of this type that I personally experienced was when my father was performing a mortgage refinancing and Bank of America wanted to send a few contract papers by email and he had given them his AOL email address, for the Love of God that email never made it to his AOL inbox, SPAM folders or any other folders, with the Rep on the phone I guided Bank of America through the process of re-checking the email and re-sending test emails and it never made it, I had to create my father a new email using my own company's domain name and finally he was able to receive the email that he couldn't get under AOL.

So with all that said, what is your Email provider, is it Yahoo, AOL, other?  If so, you might be experiencing the same issues I have seen from others from time to time and specially at no fault to ICONOMI since ICONOMI, or should I say ICONOMI's autoresponder is trying to send you the email but for some reason its not making it into your inbox in any shape or form, in that case I would advice you to create a new GMAIL email since that's the one that I use for these purposes and GMAIL has never failed me once, personally I think GMAIL to be the best free email service provider and Yahoo being one of the worse ones next to AOL and others.

I haven't tested HOTMAIL/outlook but I suspect that it might be inline with Yahoo's performance (i might be wrong there, but I would still use GMAIL for ICONOMI and other ICO, etc).

Finally, do a global search for the term: ICONOMI on your email inbox to see if you can find the email confirmation.   Also, make sure your email INBOX page is sorted by date order (new ones first, oldest ones last), there was a client of mine that was complaining that she wasn't receiving an important email and it turns out that she had inadvertently sorted her email Inbox in alphabetical order (by clicking on the subject tab) rather than by date order (by clicking on the date tab -- also repeat clicking on the date tab toggles between first -> last and last ->first that's one thing to keep in mind).

The email you receive from ICONOMI should look more or less like the following email I received when I did my own ICO withdrawal approx 5 days ago successfully:

I have checked my spam filter repeatedly. Not there. I also logged in through web email to see if it was being filtered at the provider level. No filter there.

I have alternate emails I can use but cannot change my email on the Iconomi website. I asked support to send me the link manually since I did get one response back from them Friday to check my spam filter. They have chosen to ignore all subsequent requests for help.

I've worked in customer services before and not responding for over 72 hours is unacceptable. I am serious about complaining to the SEC. I'm sure there are US based investors in Iconomi.

Thanks for your attempt at help, but I need Support to help me at this point which they refuse to do.

Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:35:23 AM

I have checked my spam filter repeatedly. Not there. I also logged in through web email to see if it was being filtered at the provider level. No filter there.

I have alternate emails I can use but cannot change my email on the Iconomi website. I asked support to send me the link manually since I did get one response back from them Friday to check my spam filter. They have chosen to ignore all subsequent requests for help.

I've worked in customer services before and not responding for over 72 hours is unacceptable. I am serious about complaining to the SEC. I'm sure there are US based investors in Iconomi.

Thanks for your attempt at help, but I need Support to help me at this point which they refuse to do.

Threatening to snitch to the SEC on BCT (which is no longer a priority Iconomi communication channel) will surely get you better service.

There's no conspiracy to stop you from transferring your lunch money

Only motivation I can see for your behavior is a) you are honestly this whiny and unprofessional, or b) you are creating fud to try to get your buy orders filled

MESSAGE TO ALL POTENTIAL IVNESTORS. ICONOMI ARE SCAMSTERS. REFUSING TO RELEASE MY ICO FUNDS. I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE SEC.
Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:37:32 AM

Threatening to snitch to the SEC on BCT (which is no longer a priority Iconomi communication channel) will surely get you better service.

Only motivation I can see for your behavior is a) you are honestly this whiny and unprofessional, or b) you are creating fud to try to get your buy orders filled

MESSAGE TO ALL POTENTIAL IVNESTORS. ICONOMI ARE SCAMSTERS. REFUSING TO RELEASE MY ICO FUNDS. I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE SEC.

And I will continue to spam this board until I get my funds.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:42:01 AM

MESSAGE TO ALL POTENTIAL IVNESTORS. I AM A TROLL

Bitcointalk is no longer a priority Iconomi communication channel, thanks to all the trolling/spamming that drowns out real messages here.

So if you are really having a problem, that sounds specific to your email provider, then you are wasting your time crying about it here.

Email, Reddit, Twitter, and Slack are the priority Iconomi communication channels.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:44:18 AM

Is anyone telling you about that? Over three times I was saying, never send the ICN balance for directly to the exchange site wallet, You may make the first land for your amount in the ethereum wallet.
A lot of the people was trying sending for directly into the exchange site always facing some problem.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
stormia

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:48:03 AM

You have the maturity of an unborn fetus. Everybody please just report this as spam, he even admitted it is lmao. Your posts also do not make a lot of sense, there are inconsistencies within them that you have not addressed like why you blame yobit when you say you are trying to move funds from the iconomi website to kraken, or why you didn't post an actual screenshot of your original correspondence with support (like FNetV1 did).
Equalizer1970

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:52:15 AM

You have the maturity of an unborn fetus. Everybody please just report this as spam, he even admitted it is lmao.

I have a legitimate complaint that I have try to address directly through their support email. I'm warning people if they treat one investor this badly how do you think they will treat all investors if something goes wrong. They are fracken SCAMSTERS. Like those Nigerian email frauds.
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:54:28 AM

Quote from: Equalizer1970

Well calm down buddy and stop ridiculing yourself.... Did you send an email to support@iconomi.net

May we also know who's you email provider? Your email could be blacklisted... if it is the case, some email you send/expect to receive may not be processed.  Email blacklists are a common way of reducing spam.  If you don't know your mail server's address, start with a MX Lookup or just send an email to ping@tools.mxtoolbox.com

Let us know how you're getting on.
Pages: « 1 ... 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 [876] 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: