Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:47:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 [885] 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253584 times)
liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:01:53 AM

i keep my ICN on ico page until theres real exchange

lol Kraken is a real exchange.

Because not many exchanges altcoin there so that people think kraken not including real exchanger  Cheesy
But for me kraken is the real exchanger  even better than bittrex

lol its number 5 in volume for all exchanges and apparently reaching 88k volume doesn't make it real. If Liqui was the only exchange, sub 10k would be usual volume.

Kraken is more legit than bittrex or poloniex. That is why people don't like it. Because kraken is so legit they acutally have to abide by regulations. Oh no! You poor babies can't hide your taxable income from the government!

I don't think that is the reason lol

Kraken didn't start out as an alt exchange so they're probably thinking its not a "legit," exchange. Ridiculous but there you go. Also the UI is shittier (more difficult) in their eyes than most altcoin exchanges like trex/polo.

Being added to trex would be useless just FYI to the guy who wants a "real," exchange.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:03:16 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 03:39:06 AM by stormia

Because not many exchanges altcoin there so that people think kraken not including real exchanger  Cheesy

lol its number 5 in volume for all exchanges and apparently reaching 88k volume doesn't make it real. If Liqui was the only exchange, sub 10k would be usual volume.

Kraken is more legit than bittrex or poloniex. That is why people don't like it. Because kraken is so legit they acutally have to abide by regulations. Oh no! You poor babies can't hide your taxable income from the government!

Kraken didn't start out as an alt exchange so they're probably thinking its not a "legit," exchange. Ridiculous but there you go. Also the UI is shittier (more difficult) in their eyes than most altcoin exchanges like trex/polo.

Being added to trex would be useless just FYI to the guy who wants a "real," exchange.

That makes no sense... nobody actually considers alt exchanges "more legit" or "more real" compared to fiat/btc exchanges... it's the opposite. Unless by "more legit" you mean "allows me to hide who I am and what I am doing with my money". Which, sure, is exactly what many altcoin traders think. Of course anonymity is a HUGE factor for cryptocurrency traders... That's kind of a big part of why BTC and altcoins caught on in the first place...

You can literally look through this thread and find people stating the reason they don't want to use kraken is because they don't want to give out their info...

But I agree, their UI sucks big time and that + the much fewer number of lesser-known altcoins surely contributes to the lower interest in kraken.
liotmaan

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:47:17 AM

That makes no sense... nobody actually considers alt exchanges "more legit" or "more real" compared to fiat/btc exchanges... it's the opposite. Unless by "more legit" you mean "allows me to hide who I am and what I am doing with my money". Which, sure, is exactly what many altcoin traders think. Of course anonymity is a HUGE factor for cryptocurrency traders... That's kind of a big part of why BTC and altcoins caught on in the first place...

You can literally look through this thread and find people stating the reason they don't want to use kraken is because they don't want to give out their info...

But I agree, their UI sucks big time and that + the much fewer number of lesser-known altcoins surely contributes to the lower interest in kraken.

People are ridiculous, dude. They gotta know as well, when their coins are on the exchange, it helps traders a lot in terms of decision making.
TKKP

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:15:02 AM

Is it true you guys evaluating stratis could be added to the index?

LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:50:41 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 05:24:09 AM by LeonardoDaVinci

Kraken maybe great but it's not even available in few states in the US, including the state of New York.
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:49:37 AM

Poloniex & Bittrex will add ICN after the ICONOMI funds platform launches on December 28.
Smart traders are buying quietly on Kraken & Liqui before ICN reaches the big exchanges.

Any sources? I find no info about your claim, please don't post fake news to fool investors, it is negative to this legit project, I don't wanna see people get hurt because of fake news.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:58:49 AM

ICONOMI is currently the highest Market Cap that's still not on either Poloniex or Bittrex, so they'll be adding it soon or lose tons of fees.

Poloniex & Bittrex are probably waiting for ICONOMI platform release to audit the code before they list ICN.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:04:04 AM

Poloniex & Bittrex will add ICN after the ICONOMI funds platform launches on December 28.
Smart traders are buying quietly on Kraken & Liqui before ICN reaches the big exchanges.

Any sources? I find no info about your claim, please don't post fake news to fool investors, it is negative to this legit project, I don't wanna see people get hurt because of fake news.
If iconomi, would add trade in polo and bittrex why not from the start of the launch, I think, only the false news of the team simply want to increase the popularity of iconomi, much to the disappointment of the project is not public but investors also I think the same with it. ,
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 06:05:27 AM

ICONOMI is currently the highest Market Cap that's still not on either Poloniex or Bittrex, so they'll be adding it soon or lose tons of fees.

Poloniex & Bittrex are probably waiting for ICONOMI platform release to audit the code before they list ICN.

Most probably. No one can stop any alt exchange from adding ICN so its them that you need to ask.
But i would understand if they don't due to the complexity of how things could go now that eth has to be send to its holders every week.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
liotmaan

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:32:36 AM

If iconomi, would add trade in polo and bittrex why not from the start of the launch, I think, only the false news of the team simply want to increase the popularity of iconomi, much to the disappointment of the project is not public but investors also I think the same with it. ,

What? I understood none of that.
Watershin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:40:35 AM

He meant is that if you are holding your coins in exchanges like polo and bittrex or kraken, then how this exchanges are going to give the ICN dividends to the holders as they will be trading and dont have correct record of ICN holding position.

But as much i know ICN holded in exchanges wont fetch you dividend only if you are holding ICN tokens in ICO ICN account or any ether wallet whose private key you should hold it , if not the dividend wont be paid
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:48:35 AM

If Kraken can't be used in all states of USA, than this may be a problem. I don't know why would they block someone from NY to open an account
Daparski

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:51:41 AM

I will translate: "I am a small girl cry baby that wants ICN on polo so I can dump. Since I am a smart day-trader, I know that the team is preventing polo from listing it.

TL;DR: same old whining crap about polo
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:53:48 AM

If Kraken can't be used in all states of USA, than this may be a problem. I don't know why would they block someone from NY to open an account
Perhaps there is something ever happened to it. Wink
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:24:47 AM

Check your fact right, Waves and DigixDAO are both not on Poloniex. I'm holding ICN and I hope for more visibility especially listed on Poloniex
BlockChainr

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:59:40 AM

I will translate: "I am a small girl cry baby that wants ICN on polo so I can dump. Since I am a smart day-trader, I know that the team is preventing polo from listing it.

Kraken is not available in few US states, including New York: http://blog.kraken.com/post/126244351097/farewell-new-york
Therefore Iconomi investors in New York can only trade on Liqui.
Perhaps if you lived in New York, you'd change your tone against people asking for other major exchanges.
And perhaps, you'll stop being selfish and ask Devs to deliver on their promise during ICO that we can "Expect ICN to be Listed on Several Major Exchanges".
Warren_Buffett

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:09:27 AM

Bitfinex is located in Hong Kong and they would be an excellent exchange for ICONOMI, in the same league of Kraken or better.

Iconomi Devs should reach out to Bitfinex...
Daparski

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:10:57 AM

Kraken is not available in few US states, including New York: http://blog.kraken.com/post/126244351097/farewell-new-york
Perhaps if you lived in New York, you'd change your tone against people asking for other major exchanges.
And perhaps, you'll stop being selfish and ask Devs to deliver on their promise during ICO that we can "Expect ICN to be Listed on Several Major Exchanges".

Why do u think that the devs are preventing polo from listing it? You know it is polo decision,right?
Why don't you cry about this on polo communication channels?
Posting the same over and over here won't help
You want it on polo - go talk with polo. It is as simple as that.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:26:08 AM

Perhaps there is something ever happened to it. Wink

Kraken didn't apply for the New York BitLicense that the head of the New York State Department of Financial Services, Benjamin Lawsky, put into place.

As far as I can tell, the sole purpose of the BitLicense regulation is to make it harder for virtual currencies to compete with big established financial companies and fiat in New York.

As soon as BitLicense went into effect, Mr. Lawsky quit his job at NYSDFS, and started a private legal and consulting firm that you can now hire to help navigate the BitLicense regulation.

I was against it because I saw it as a barrier for the little guys, but numerous Bitcoiners publicly supported the BitLicense and praised Mr. Lawsky in places like Reddit AMA.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
BlockChainr

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:36:53 AM

Why do u think that the devs are preventing polo from listing it? You know it is polo decision,right?
Why don't you cry about this on polo communication channels?
Posting the same over and over here won't help
You want it on polo - go talk with polo. It is as simple as that.

It's clear Devs have an exclusive listing deal with Kraken.
Poloniex & Bittrex are left in the dark on the legal status of ICONOMI, that's why they haven't listed ICN yet, they can't do anything because of NDAs.
ICONOMI's legal team is not bothering to work with Poloniex & Bittrex, to ensure their exclusive listing deal with Kraken.

Pages: « 1 ... 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 [885] 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: