Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:55:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 [886] 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253584 times)
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:46:43 AM

Poloniex & Bittrex will add ICN after the ICONOMI funds platform launches on December 28.
Smart traders are buying quietly on Kraken & Liqui before ICN reaches the big exchanges.

Any sources? I find no info about your claim, please don't post fake news to fool investors, it is negative to this legit project, I don't wanna see people get hurt because of fake news.
If iconomi, would add trade in polo and bittrex why not from the start of the launch, I think, only the false news of the team simply want to increase the popularity of iconomi, much to the disappointment of the project is not public but investors also I think the same with it. ,

What? I understood none of that.

I will translate: "I am a small girl cry baby that wants ICN on polo so I can dump. Since I am a smart day-trader, I know that the team is preventing polo from listing it.

TL;DR: same old whining crap about polo

Kraken is not available in few US states, including New York: http://blog.kraken.com/post/126244351097/farewell-new-york
Therefore Iconomi investors in New York can only trade on Liqui.
Perhaps if you lived in New York, you'd change your tone against people asking for other major exchanges.
And perhaps, you'll stop being selfish and ask Devs to deliver on their promise during ICO that we can "Expect ICN to be Listed on Several Major Exchanges".

Why do u think that the devs are preventing polo from listing it? You know it is polo decision,right?
Why don't you cry about this on polo communication channels?
Posting the same over and over here won't help
You want it on polo - go talk with polo. It is as simple as that.

It's clear Devs have an exclusive listing deal with Kraken.
Poloniex & Bittrex are left in the dark on the legal status of ICONOMI, that's why they haven't listed ICN yet, they can't do anything because of NDAs.
ICONOMI's legal team is not bothering to work with Poloniex & Bittrex, to ensure their exclusive listing deal with Kraken.

Can you really be so dumb? Do you have any idea how many people Tim and Jani met, and how many pictures like that one they have uploaded?
polo and bittrex are on the dark on the legal status... hmmm so you think that Kraken added ICN few months ago mostly because they got updated from Iconomi on the legal status??

If you are a trader - go fuckin trade the dips on Kraken. You could made 3x already. Even more.
If you are an investor - wait until the product is released!

otherwise you are just a whining whore
Raxitto

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:47:24 AM

Poloniex & Bittrex will add ICN after the ICONOMI funds platform launches on December 28.
Smart traders are buying quietly on Kraken & Liqui before ICN reaches the big exchanges.

Any sources? I find no info about your claim, please don't post fake news to fool investors, it is negative to this legit project, I don't wanna see people get hurt because of fake news.
If iconomi, would add trade in polo and bittrex why not from the start of the launch, I think, only the false news of the team simply want to increase the popularity of iconomi, much to the disappointment of the project is not public but investors also I think the same with it. ,

personally, Kraken was never my thing.....  Smiley
but i belive there is a good reason for it....

I will translate: "I am a small girl cry baby that wants ICN on polo so I can dump. Since I am a smart day-trader, I know that the team is preventing polo from listing it.

Kraken is not available in few US states, including New York: http://blog.kraken.com/post/126244351097/farewell-new-york
Perhaps if you lived in New York, you'd change your tone against people asking for other major exchanges.
And perhaps, you'll stop being selfish and ask Devs to deliver on their promise during ICO that we can "Expect ICN to be Listed on Several Major Exchanges".

Why do u think that the devs are preventing polo from listing it? You know it is polo decision,right?

Poloniex & Bittrex are left in the dark on the legal status of ICONOMI, that's why they haven't listed ICN yet, they can't do anything because of NDAs.
ICONOMI's legal team is not bothering to work with Poloniex & Bittrex, to ensure their exclusive listing deal with Kraken.

BlockChainr

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:51:34 AM

How many times I have to fucking tell you that we can't use Kraken in New York?

Ervin stopped being the Legal Lead of ICONOMI on Nov 2016, and he changed position to the COO of ICONOMI since then.
Perhaps if ICONOMI was more transparent about their new Legal team, Poloniex & Bittrex would've listed them by now.
Wolf-Dagger

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:59:23 AM

Can you really be so dumb? Do you have any idea how many people Tim and Jani met, and how many pictures like that one they have uploaded?
polo and bittrex are on the dark on the legal status... hmmm so you think that Kraken added ICN few months ago mostly because they got updated from Iconomi on the legal status??

If you are a trader - go fuckin trade the dips on Kraken. You could made 3x already. Even more.

He is right though and you know it. They have not delivered in relation to the exchanges. I know you are on their payroll / getting hand jobs from Tim and jani but just admit they have not delivered. You appear ridiculous denying it and calling him a whore. You do realise how pathetic that makes you look, right? You are so one eyed for this project and being a pole you probably only own 2k icn. Go to the uk and get a job there cleaning their shit up and you might make a better life for yourself. Maybe buy a few more icn then. Whore.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:14:10 AM

He is right though and you know it. They have not delivered in relation to the exchanges. I know you are on their payroll / getting hand jobs from Tim and jani but just admit they have not delivered. You appear ridiculous denying it and calling him a whore. You do realise how pathetic that makes you look, right? You are so one eyed for this project and being a pole you probably only own 2k icn. Go to the uk and get a job there cleaning their shit up and you might make a better life for yourself. Maybe buy a few more icn then. Whore.

You ever think maybe they are waiting for ICNX token to be launched, then exchanges can list ICN and ICNX at the same time?

It has only been 6 weeks since ICN launched on October 25

ICNX token has been known to be coming since the whitepaper.  If I was a major exchange, I would think: "might as well just wait 2 months and list ICN+ICNX at the same time, instead of going through the process twice"

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 09:19:51 AM

Now we see the trolls walking around again  Tongue  Means - We will be going up soon  !  Cheesy
GJRSLO

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:23:06 AM

Five of the coins/tokens with a bigger market cap have much less volume then ICN........

This should tell us something

https://coinmarketcap.com/

Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 09:26:10 AM

If kraken not support USA country resident
I think is good iconomi added to poloniex
server, founder and owner poloniex from USA
GJRSLO

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:30:32 AM

PPPpppffffffffff

In a few weeks they will have to add ICN, they will not be able to ignore it anymore.
boestin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:30:40 AM

I'm really looking forward to the launch date @28dec..   my birthday!!
GJRSLO

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:32:01 AM

PPPpppffffffffff

In a few weeks they will have to add ICN, they will not be able to ignore it anymore.

And the world is much bigger then the USA only, widen your horizon please!!!
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:33:24 AM

Best birthday present of your life Cheesy
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:57:37 AM

another cry baby troll. I am not on any type of payroll from Iconomi, I get my handjobs from my girlfriend. By the way you write, it seems like you need to unload some pressure.

If you'd bother take your head from your ass and read the questions I post on Reddit you would see that I am nothing like one eyed on the project. One eyed are all those "when polo" cry babies like yourself

2k ICN? Yeah, right
More of the top 50
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:15:39 AM

But what if its a failure, that could turn into the worst birthday ever

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 10:19:23 AM

But what if its a failure, that could turn into the worst birthday ever

You must Learn how to create positive energy for positive change in your life Wink
aDAPPter

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:22:10 AM

Wall-Street

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:22:45 AM

You ever think maybe they are waiting for ICNX token to be launched, then exchanges can list ICN and ICNX at the same time?

ICNX token has been known to be coming since the whitepaper.  If I was a major exchange, I would think: "might as well just wait 2 months and list ICN+ICNX at the same time, instead of going through the process twice"

You made a really good point there.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:34:34 AM

Yep, I like this event.

This kinds of things makes iconomi more dynamic Smiley

from wan.
ri80va

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:35:02 AM

You made a really good point there.

There is not going to be an icnx "token" or correct me if i am wrong with e link of a webpage..

https://ico.iconomi.net/about-icnx-index

pind919

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:39:05 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 10:56:30 AM by pind919

Well that must have suck if you are from New York (8,4Mill people) and you can NOT trade on USA based Kraken exchange ... btw where ICONOMI comes from SLO (2Mill people) ..

As for all posting coinmarket cap here, if you select TOP100 currencies THERE IS NO ICONOMI on list??? WHY??? IS ICONOMI NOT A CURRENCY??  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/

BUT  ICONOMI is listed under ASSETS and when you select TOP100 ASSETS ICONOMI is listed 4th.  https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/

So we are dealing not with currency but with assets? ICN that is!!

Pages: « 1 ... 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 [886] 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: