Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:46:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 [895] 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253585 times)
FNetV1

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:19:30 AM

This don't make sense to me. Why the dividends are not paid back as ICN? If it was to be paid in ICN, then ICN price will rise instead of ETH, right?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I would prefer to have dividends paid in BTC or even fiat $$$ USD but if regulations gets in the way then I am more than content with getting paid in BTC.

ETH is alright, at least people who are in New York and some other states where they can't sell any of their ICN or buy because they can't use Kraken would be able to at least cash out their dividends if they get paid in ETH and would be able to exchange them at bittrex.com thats assuming that ICN doesn't ever gets added to any other exchange and remains a Kraken only game which personally I dont think (and hope) it doesn't occur, but if it were to happen at least New Yorkers, et all would have some recourse in profiting from their initial ICO investment in the form of being able to have access to their dividends payout without having to sell their house and move to New Jersey just to be able to exchange their dividends (which would be the case if Dividends were to be paid in ICN)

~~Ad Space Available!  PM: FNetV1 with your offers~~
Investorlogic

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:36:19 AM

This don't make sense to me. Why the dividends are not paid back as ICN? If it was to be paid in ICN, then ICN price will rise instead of ETH, right?

I would prefer to have dividends paid in BTC or even fiat $$$ USD but if regulations gets in the way then I am more than content with getting paid in BTC.

ETH is alright, at least people who are in New York and some other states where they can't sell any of their ICN or buy because they can't use Kraken would be able to at least cash out their dividends if they get paid in ETH and would be able to exchange them at bittrex.com thats assuming that ICN doesn't ever gets added to any other exchange and remains a Kraken only game which personally I dont think (and hope) it doesn't occur, but if it were to happen at least New Yorkers, et all would have some recourse in profiting from their initial ICO investment in the form of being able to have access to their dividends payout without having to sell their house and move to New Jersey just to be able to exchange their dividends (which would be the case if Dividends were to be paid in ICN)

I agree!!  Diversity is key to giving out the deprived ones options to cash out in their profits by getting paid in a currency they have access to.

As a New Yorker, I am missing out on this opportunity, I really REALLY want to purchase some ICN but I cant and I didn't took part on the ICO how stupid of me that I didn't risk 5 FIVE! Bitcoins out of the total of 19,700's BTC I currently hold at my wallet.dat locally today I would invest alot more than 5BTC into ICN if I could.  I know I have liqui but I just can't lend myself to trust them plus their liquidity sucks.  I hope that 2017 bring me and us New Yorkers some options to buy ICN and that the damage isn't too great.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 04:49:47 AM

If all will be receiving ICN as dividends, all would be keeping their dividends to recieve dividends later.  And one day the team will lose everything for all ICN are already given to holders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:19:35 AM

I can personally vouch for Liqui. I have sent 10 BTC through them and withdrew with no problems. They are hands down the most painless and least intrusive exchange I have ever dealt with. All you have to do is create a password and you are good to go. They don't ask for your address, phone number, photo, children's names, etc. If it wasn't for the lower volume I would use them more. But ironically they won't get a higher volume unless people start using them.
jackiedragon

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:54:01 AM

If all will be receiving ICN as dividends, all would be keeping their dividends to recieve dividends later.  And one day the team will lose everything for all ICN are already given to holders.

So,   the dividends will be paid in ETH because the smart contract for the distribution is only paying in ETH, ICN is an Ethereum based Token!

And I think they mentioned there will be an option where you can automatically  let your  ETH dividends been sold at the ETH/ICN price at that time. So you will automatically will receive ICN if you wich!

To da Moon
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:29:30 AM

I've been away and just checked that my ICN is already 2X its value in bitcoin! That was the best investment I ever made.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:45:50 AM

I've been away and just checked that my ICN is already 2X its value in bitcoin! That was the best investment I ever made.

wait more price 100k satoshi and your icn will already 10x Wink
God101

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:48:26 AM

Iconomi has met all targets and deadlines early or on time.
Except their promise that we can "Expect ICN to be Listed on Several Major Exchanges".

https://i.imgur.com/qSp2KPi.png

You're posting this for months now. Who the fuck cares about that. Get Icnx and Platform done.

You would care if you lived in New York or other states where Kraken is not available.
http://blog.kraken.com/post/126244351097/farewell-new-york

Hmm I think bittrex & poloniex.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 06:56:50 AM

Positive thinking and positive emotions open our brain for very powerful results.So far , tim doing their job well and we are in profit already  Wink (not x5-x10,but good one if you invested in ico  Grin)
God101

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:58:01 AM

wait more price 100k satoshi and your icn will already 10x Wink

Oh I'm rich LOL
korman

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:21:33 AM

I agree!!  Diversity is key to giving out the deprived ones options to cash out in their profits by getting paid in a currency they have access to.

As a New Yorker, I am missing out on this opportunity, I really REALLY want to purchase some ICN but I cant and I didn't took part on the ICO how stupid of me that I didn't risk 5 FIVE! Bitcoins out of the total of 19,700's BTC I currently hold at my wallet.dat locally today I would invest alot more than 5BTC into ICN if I could.  I know I have liqui but I just can't lend myself to trust them plus their liquidity sucks.  I hope that 2017 bring me and us New Yorkers some options to buy ICN and that the damage isn't too great.

"19,700's BTC I currently hold" .. you flexing eh..no proof... you have that much, but don't wanna play.

Hmmm, if I had more than 15Million $ worth of Bitcoin, I would have invested at least 500,000$ during the ICO.
But even if I had missed the train, I'd still be quite happy with my amount of money  Grin
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:27:29 AM

Iconomi has met all targets and deadlines early or on time.
Except their promise that we can "Expect ICN to be Listed on Several Major Exchanges".

You're posting this for months now. Who the fuck cares about that. Get Icnx and Platform done.

You would care if you lived in New York or other states where Kraken is not available.

This problem can easily be fixed by the creation of decentralized exchanges.  Currently Waves is working on that and I wish them the best luck in completing that project successfully.

Decentralized exchanges doesnt care about regulations and where in the world is Carmen Sandiego you are, there is no middle man to create SAR's (Suspicious Activity Reports) and account freezes.

I would like to point out that I dont think Kraken cares about its customers, if they did, they would have invested in Licensing so that they can operate in all 50 states just like I see Bittrex have done, along Coinbase, Bitstamp, and even Ripple(!!) all these exchanges plus much more are wide open not just to New Yorkers, but to all 50 states, but noooo Kraken, Poloniex and Bitfinnex have to be the black sheep not to undergo the licensing process to make themselves available to all 50 states.  That's how you know which exchanges are worth it and truly cares about each and everyone of their customers and those mediocre ones that are pick and choose selectives in the name of cheapness refusing to serve customers from a few states.
The real problem is not the license, they are the high fees, that would take them out of the business because they would have to charge it to the users

But some of these exchanges makes so much money that it wouldn't even byte them having to pay for these licenses.  Example: Poloniex, dont you tell me that Poloniex makes less money than Bittrex but yes Bittrex managed to have been able to pay for Licensing and I dont see them charging anything special to any New Yorkers or any other states that is affected by licensing issues.

Maybe Kraken might go out of business judging by the number of coins listed there to guestimate their profit levels, but if that held any merit then Bitstamp shouldn't have been able to afford a BitLicense given the fact that they only do Bitcoin and a pesky XRP IOU, not even ethereum, where Kraken does BTX, ETH, ETC, ICN, XRP, and some others so by definition Kraken should be more profitable than Bitstamp and if Bitstamp were able to perfectly afford Licensing so Kraken should have ahd no trouble, and no none of these exchanges that did got licensed are charging anything extra or special to no one, its a free service charging only standard trading fees.

The reason businesses like Kraken pulled out of New York was not because they are cheap or don't care about their customers.  They did it as a form of protest against the BitLicense:

Imagine if no one protested the BitLicense and every state copied it.  Then you would have to pay a total of $250k just to file applications in order to operate a Bitcoin business in all 50 states.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Investorlogic

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:31:18 AM

"19,700's BTC I currently hold" .. you flexing eh..no proof... you have that much, but don't wanna play.

Hmmm, if I had more than 15Million $ worth of Bitcoin, I would have invested at least 500,000$ during the ICO.
But even if I had missed the train, I'd still be quite happy with my amount of money  Grin

Dont get me wrong, I am very happy with the money I have now, but I would like to further multiply it and I see the value and potential of ICONOMI and even at today's price of 21 1/2 cents I would glady invest heavily because I know that today's price pales in comparison to what we are about to see soon, but I can't because Kraken wont service residents from my state, so I will see what I can do with Liqui, it would be torturous as the liquidity over there is too low so I will have to place small limit orders spanned in many days to weeks in order to buy at the best possible price and with a few initial test purchases to see if Liqui really delivers well.
Raxitto

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:31:29 AM

even being a noob.... stop and think... Smiley
when Microsoft or other corporations pay dividends, to their stock holders, is always monthly/quartal/annually in dollars....
they will never pay the dividens in more stocks...
so why ICN should do that??
EVILTOFU

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:35:15 AM

even being a noob.... stop and think... Smiley
when Microsoft or other corporations pay dividends, to their stock holders, is always monthly/quartal/annually in dollars....
they will never pay the dividens in more stocks...
so why ICN should do that??

Actually you can choose....cash or stocks even with Mirosoft.

gr

5thangel

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 08:41:17 AM

ICN price takes small dip ... Trolls Coming Out Soon ... Wink
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:50:03 AM

Dont get me wrong, I am very happy with the money I have now, but I would like to further multiply it and I see the value and potential of ICONOMI and even at today's price of 21 1/2 cents I would glady invest heavily because I know that today's price pales in comparison to what we are about to see soon, but I can't because Kraken wont service residents from my state, so I will see what I can do with Liqui, it would be torturous as the liquidity over there is too low so I will have to place small limit orders spanned in many days to weeks in order to buy at the best possible price and with a few initial test purchases to see if Liqui really delivers well.

If you are really such a baller, then surely you would just pay someone 1% to 5% extra in order to OTC trade your BTC for ICN.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:52:42 AM

They are just trolling. You can always buy bitcoin with coinbase or similar and then buy ICN.
As for being in NY - VPN
They are just crying because they thought ICN would be on polo by now
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:26:05 AM

A little easter egg in case anyone hasn't noticed.

Try on your smart phone. worked on iOS.

Smiley

https://cryptowat.ch/kraken/icnbtc/30m

nice :-) its snowing. ICN will be the rocket of 2017!
5thangel

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 10:27:42 AM

A little easter egg in case anyone hasn't noticed.

Try on your smart phone. worked on iOS.

Smiley

https://cryptowat.ch/kraken/icnbtc/30m

Looks good on smartphone Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 [895] 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: