Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 [901] 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:59:54 PM

So don't panic Grin

To be safe, it'll be wise to withdraw ICN from Kraken to ETH desktop wallet or MyEtherWallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackiedragon

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:07:51 PM

On December 28, we get access to this and much more...
People will finally realize that ICONOMI delivers actual products on their promises.
ICN will then reach top 3 on Market Cap.
Good luck finding ICN at current prices after December 28

Hope we get some Infos from the early access users Smiley

To da Moon
aDAPPter

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:14:43 PM

$1 ICN here we come!
shutyourmouth

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:20:03 PM

I see ChronoBank is the next ICONOMI Wink

Hardly. Its a good project but its potential growth is smaller. First, adoption of crypto world in many countries is quite slow (from people point of view and also from government). Secondly, their idea can be much easier copied (it is not so revolutionary as Iconomi). And thirldy, Iconomi team made before Cashilla which is kind a complementary with Iconomi. Chronobank did not do anything similar in the past

I won't comment if ChronoBank will be successful or not long term since it's all speculation and we are still years away of crypto going truly mainstream. However your arguments could be applied just the same to Iconomi. They seem to have plenty of connections and experience with real companies and employees, they are not coming from nothing. If they manage to cut expenses compared to other options as they said, their business will flourish. I think this is similar to Lykke (that's much more focused on banking, money transfer, etc but I believe they still aim for services exchanges).

I think what distinguishes ChronoBank from other cryptoprojects is that LH tokens will actually have parity with current real world currencies. Let's face it, ETH, BTC, XMR are hardly spent or used daily because people hoard them. Volatility is the final nail on the coffin and the reason you can't really build a real world/daily business strictly based on cryptocurrencies other than a exchange or a betting site  Grin

The time tokens on the other hand are basically company shares which will receive dividends if the company grows (just like ICN).

I was a bit unfair to note just what I see from negative side. Of course your comment summarizes good points which I agree. I am still worried about those negative sides though

I've been doing some more research on ChronoBank and you can read a great review at https://www.smithandcrown.com/participate-chronobank-crowdsale/

What's very interesting is this Edway group...they are basically coming up with Chronobank to solve their own problems, so that basically guarantees the project will have clients and employees already. This is a major advantage since it's basically the hardest part for any ico or new company (Iconomi for example will have to heavily promote its service to fiat investors, unless they already have some).

Now, there are a lot of cons and question marks of course too but it's really a genuine and unique approach to actually use bring blockchain to the masses and be a solution, not a possibility. If crypto ever becomes a powerful industry in this new economy projects like Iconomi, Chronobank, Golem, Steem, Factom, Storj/Sia, ArcadeCity, etc, who are focused on a sector, niche or service will be the cornerstones of it.

This assuming they have time to develop before the real boom and keep improving and adapting. That's why old giants like IBM, Microsoft and many others are still kings and trustable companies.

Guys... please fuck your selves elsewhere. no one here gives a shit about your chrono cunt fuck.

Actually we are discussing this because Iconomi most likely already invested on the ICO for the performance fund, so please don't be disrespectful.

Your excuse to talk about Chrono proves you know very little about the investment process. First of all everything is transparent and all investments can be seen here: https://ico.iconomi.net/about-icnx-index   Second Iconomi will not consider investing into any ICO as any crypto has to be at least two months old to be considered in the Index. Please find your dumb investors elsewhere. Your presence here screams FOMO.

WTF are you talking about? While it's not confirmed, Iconomi could potentially invest in this ICO, just as it already did with Golem (surprise, you don't even know what we are talking about here, it's the performance fund not the index, get a clue).

I'm not shilling this ICO, we are just discussing it because there's speculation based on photos of Iconomi team with Chronobank people, just like it happened with Kraken. Wings DAO is a another ICO that I think Iconomi will take part in if it didn't already happen.

So please do your research first and understand the difference between the index and the performance fund before calling names and writing nonsense.

I didn't even realize the performance fund has already invested into Golem. I'm catching up on these articles now.  I get that you think your accusations are solid theories now. But this thread is still for the Fund management platform. I do not want to hear your hopes and dreams with fake news.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:24:56 PM

I see ChronoBank is the next ICONOMI Wink

Hardly. Its a good project but its potential growth is smaller. First, adoption of crypto world in many countries is quite slow (from people point of view and also from government). Secondly, their idea can be much easier copied (it is not so revolutionary as Iconomi). And thirldy, Iconomi team made before Cashilla which is kind a complementary with Iconomi. Chronobank did not do anything similar in the past

I won't comment if ChronoBank will be successful or not long term since it's all speculation and we are still years away of crypto going truly mainstream. However your arguments could be applied just the same to Iconomi. They seem to have plenty of connections and experience with real companies and employees, they are not coming from nothing. If they manage to cut expenses compared to other options as they said, their business will flourish. I think this is similar to Lykke (that's much more focused on banking, money transfer, etc but I believe they still aim for services exchanges).

I think what distinguishes ChronoBank from other cryptoprojects is that LH tokens will actually have parity with current real world currencies. Let's face it, ETH, BTC, XMR are hardly spent or used daily because people hoard them. Volatility is the final nail on the coffin and the reason you can't really build a real world/daily business strictly based on cryptocurrencies other than a exchange or a betting site  Grin

The time tokens on the other hand are basically company shares which will receive dividends if the company grows (just like ICN).

I was a bit unfair to note just what I see from negative side. Of course your comment summarizes good points which I agree. I am still worried about those negative sides though

I've been doing some more research on ChronoBank and you can read a great review at https://www.smithandcrown.com/participate-chronobank-crowdsale/

What's very interesting is this Edway group...they are basically coming up with Chronobank to solve their own problems, so that basically guarantees the project will have clients and employees already. This is a major advantage since it's basically the hardest part for any ico or new company (Iconomi for example will have to heavily promote its service to fiat investors, unless they already have some).

Now, there are a lot of cons and question marks of course too but it's really a genuine and unique approach to actually use bring blockchain to the masses and be a solution, not a possibility. If crypto ever becomes a powerful industry in this new economy projects like Iconomi, Chronobank, Golem, Steem, Factom, Storj/Sia, ArcadeCity, etc, who are focused on a sector, niche or service will be the cornerstones of it.

This assuming they have time to develop before the real boom and keep improving and adapting. That's why old giants like IBM, Microsoft and many others are still kings and trustable companies.

Guys... please fuck your selves elsewhere. no one here gives a shit about your chrono cunt fuck.

Actually we are discussing this because Iconomi most likely already invested on the ICO for the performance fund, so please don't be disrespectful.

Your excuse to talk about Chrono proves you know very little about the investment process. First of all everything is transparent and all investments can be seen here: https://ico.iconomi.net/about-icnx-index   Second Iconomi will not consider investing into any ICO as any crypto has to be at least two months old to be considered in the Index. Please find your dumb investors elsewhere. Your presence here screams FOMO.

WTF are you talking about? While it's not confirmed, Iconomi could potentially invest in this ICO, just as it already did with Golem (surprise, you don't even know what we are talking about here, it's the performance fund not the index, get a clue).

I'm not shilling this ICO, we are just discussing it because there's speculation based on photos of Iconomi team with Chronobank people, just like it happened with Kraken. Wings DAO is a another ICO that I think Iconomi will take part in if it didn't already happen.

So please do your research first and understand the difference between the index and the performance fund before calling names and writing nonsense.

I didn't even realize the performance fund has already invested into Golem. I'm catching up on these articles now.  I get that you think your accusations are solid theories now. But this thread is still for the Fund management platform. I do not want to hear your hopes and dreams with fake news.

Dude, we are not debating or discussing something that is not related to Iconomi, I know it's not confirmed but many are certainly sure that Iconomi already invested so that's why we are looking into it (I'm thinking of investing myself since there's a lot of time left). Performance fund would be the only way to get dividends before OFM is released so I think it's pretty important to analyze where our money is going. Golem, Chronobank and Wings are ok for me but I don't think they are very exciting really, not sure if they will be profitable for us. At least like I researched Chronobank will have a established (small) userbase already to work with. I don't understand Wings DAO at all and Golem is too technical for me too as I don't really see the mainstream market.
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:26:44 PM

I think what shutyourmouth meant to say was...

"I apologise. I was wrong, and I look like a fool now."

Grin
shutyourmouth

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:54:36 PM

I think what shutyourmouth meant to say was...

"I apologise. I was wrong, and I look like a fool now."

Grin

I had a bad day okay Cry
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 11:28:38 PM

Should the Mods of r/EthTrader add ICN to the sliding price ticker?

Add your support for ICN ticker here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5iwyhs/please_add_iconomi_ticker_icn_to_the_sliding/

ICN deserves to be listed. They will recognize it.
After all ICN is using eth network and are going to help its rise later.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fdgara

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:31:38 AM

Why all the noise about dividends now, this has been started before and people were advised to move their tokens to the wallet which they control the private keys not exchange wallet

I haven't moved my ICN yet, so I'm keeping them in ico.iconomi.net wallet so will I received the divideds?

I'm not sure that I hold the private key since it is a web iconomi platform??

It was EXPLICITLY STATED that if YOU HOLD your ICO tokens on the native platform, you will GET YOUR DIVIDENDS.

If you moved your ICN to an ETH wallet, then as long as you have access to the private keys to said wallet, you get dividends.

So these are the TWO CLEAR-CUT CASES where you get dividends.

As for exchanges paying dividends, it's up to them.

Thank you for clearing this up as there have been many pages and is hard to read all of them

But you have missed my other question which is as much important as the first one:

But the question is when is this going to happen and how much will be dividend for 1k ICN?

go fuck yourself you fucking twat

you are gonna get shit for 1K ICN unless iconomi makes a billion dollar profit every month.  

Why nobody tells how much is the dividends, how much can I expect for 1k ICN ?

At least in ICN or in % how much is that, 1%? I have 1,786.70 ICN and want to know how the dividends will work!

That's all, thank you...

I don't expect dividends to be significant until OFM platform is launched and starts generating fees.

Estimated Weekly revenue of trading platforms (24 hour volume × trading fee × 7 days):
Bittrex: (0.25% fee):    $12k
Bitstamp: (0.20% fee): $35k
Poloniex: (0.35% fee): $203k

Optimistic scenario is OFM platform starts generating as much revenue as Poloniex.  Then 1k ICN would rake in a massive $2.03 per week in dividends.

Great analysis, That would mean each ICN token will be valued at minimum $10 in a traditional sense due to the dividends it generates. However, since technically speaking it is an actual share of a company, the value of each token will be even higher. This is because as a token holder, you are a part owner of all the intellectual property that is part of ICN. I.e. the website, trademarks, branding and other rights. Those values are really hard to calculate but usually depend on the user base. That's why Whatsapp, Snapchat, Uber, Airbnb etc... are all valued in Billions not Millions lol

I guess it just depends on how many people the devs can attract to use the platform. Hopefully, they will have a killer UI and will be quick to respond when we request certain features to be implemented. If the platform is slow or has lots of glitches and is not responsive on different devices/browsers then it will make it really hard to attract new people. We will see in 10 days how well it has been designed and will give us a clue how big OFM can go!

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:14:31 AM

yes maintenance announced on kraken;
today is sunday.
Ullukapatha

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:37:34 AM

How can one check platform UI?
bulltrap69

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:22:59 AM

yes maintenance announced on kraken;
today is sunday.

Now kraken is live Smiley
CaptainCore

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:00:07 AM

in my opinion core coin which has just been released, is a direct competitor to ICONOMI

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1719659
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:03:24 AM

in my opinion core coin which has just been released, is a direct competitor to ICONOMI

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1719659

FUCK OFF DAVE WILKINSON YOU FUCKING CUNT

DO NOT DOWLOAD WALLET

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/bf9e411657ffc20e9866c11cf520583833a9e770e1556a0f3dc7b5752fb44621/analysis/

IT'S FULL OF NASTY SHIT

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1719674.0

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sanchicharro

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 09:09:23 AM

We should give him just what he wants: let's go to his thread and post the information you just gave us  Grin
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:11:42 AM

We should give him just what he wants: let's go to his thread and post the information you just gave us  Grin

he has a moderated thread, so he deletes every post that says he's a fucking virus spreading cunt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sm00kew

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:20:16 AM

Was hoping kraken will add icn/usd pair but it looks like we will have to wait.

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:23:31 AM

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.
You are talking about ICNX. ICNP CAN invest into Chronobank. They would announce that after ICO is over. Chronobank and ICNX have nothing to do with each other.

If Iconomi want to invest they may have already invested. As they won't want to waste the 30% bonus.

ICNX too can have chronobank. If it becomes an eligible currency after few months, it can be added to ICNX .
LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:47:13 AM

Kraken is back online!

Not much ICN left under 0.00030 tho...

Looks like we're heading to 0.0040 soon.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 10:50:10 AM

Kraken is back online!

Not much ICN left under 0.00030 tho...

Looks like we're heading to 0.0040 soon.
still 38 BTC left till 30k
Pages: « 1 ... 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 [901] 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: