Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 [949] 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
JL901_NL

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:55:50 AM

After the 28th Dec the real fun begins. Then they will start their marketing program to attract investors <3

Hopefully Forbes (again), Bloomberg, CNN and whatever and we need TV ads for lazy couch-potatoe-investors  Grin
Hopefully attract the investors of the old economy on wallstreet!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:59:57 AM

How many times should we tell you.. nothing will happen with the price at Dec 28 lol.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:01:35 PM

After the 28th Dec the real fun begins. Then they will start their marketing program to attract investors <3

Hopefully Forbes (again), Bloomberg, CNN and whatever and we need TV ads for lazy couch-potatoe-investors  Grin

lazy couch-potatoe-investors have internet. That's why they are lazy couch-potatoe-investors

Shocked
Daparski

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:02:14 PM

How many times should we tell you.. nothing will happen with the price at Dec 28 lol.

Who is we? the secret crystal ball alliance?
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:05:15 PM

was this not just removed from ICNX index 2 days ago?  

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/peerplays/#charts

Look at the 24hr volume... $43,203   

That's basically one person pumping that entire peerplays to win some PR during this BTC bull season
Correct.

It's price is very volatile. Price as already fell 30-40 % from morning. It is basically because of low trading volume. Such pumps dumps are common in crypto with low volume.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 12:08:30 PM

was this not just removed from ICNX index 2 days ago? 

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/peerplays/#charts

Look at the 24hr volume... $43,203   

That's basically one person pumping that entire peerplays to win some PR during this BTC bull season
Correct.

It's price is very volatile. Price as already fell 30-40 % from morning. It is basically because of low trading volume. Such pumps dumps are common in crypto with low volume.

but still looking good!  Wink it will go up soon

trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 12:14:29 PM

Amazing, unstoppable ICONOMI.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
GJRSLO

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:38:40 PM

Glad to be in the top 1452 Total Token Holders  Cool Cool (I'm number 1452).....ICN seems pretty concentrated. A few people can move the price down if they decides to sell.

https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/ICONOMI?range=1500

Interesting.  There were 3500 genesis block holders and apparently only 1450 have taken their holdings out onto the ETH chain.  So 2000 more have their ICN either on the ICONOMI ICO site or at Kraken.

And my Ethereum Wallet tells me .... Wrong Password....... and I am sure i put in the right one...... pfffffffff

Do not move your ICN tokens to your existing ethereum local address until you get your password issue sorted out.

Here is my guesses on what could be happening on your end.

You say that you are sure of the password but ethereum is giving out password error messages.

===
Disclaimer:
I am not responsible for anything that might happen as a direct and or indirect result of following my procedures.   I am assuming your computer is virus/malware free and that you possess sufficient technological knowledge in order to keep your computer and coins/tokens safe.  All this is provided to you AS/IS.  Any doubts is best consulted with Google.
===

Do:
1.  Check to make sure that you didnt enable CAPS lock by mistake.
2.  If your password contains numbers and you like to type them using the NUM lock keys then make sure the NUM lock keys are enabled.
3.  Still having issues?   Ok then make sure that a key in your keyboard hasn't gone bad,  open up notepad, Microsoft Word or whatever word processor and then type your password plainly there but do not save it.   Here you will test to make sure that what you are typing is indeed what's being typed all with observing that case sensitive characters are indeed being typed with the right case (test that both SHIFT keys works one by one SHIFT key doesnt work then exclusively use the other).  If you conclude that a key is defective then use the on screen keyboard that comes included on all major windows versions and retype your password using the on screen keyboard.   Be sure to retype your password with Capslock on (inverted) maybe when you had originally created your password you had caps lock on.  Succeeding this time?  Retry again into your Ethereum wallet and hopefully no errors shows up this time?
4.  Still having problems?  and your Ethereum address holds no ETH and no ICN because you havent sent your ICN from the ICO site then you are better off just moving your current key file inside the Ethereum (or the other ethereum .......  directory inside your windows user profile appdata/roaming directory there will be a folder called Keystore whatever is inside that folder move it to:
C:\BACKUPS\keystore while the Ethereum client is fully closed, when you restart the Ethereum client is going to walk you thru like you are a new user,  a brand new keystore file will be created and ethereum will prompt you to create a password,  create one this time one that you won't forget,  check or uncheck that box so you can see what's the password you are typing
5.  Add the Iconomi contact adress under watch contract under contract.
6.  Take note of your new ethereum wallet adress and head over to the ICO site and just sent over 1 ICN Then close and reopen ETH to see if it arrived, if it did then send it to your Kraken ICN address you will be doing this because there isn't much other circumstances where the Ethereum client will prompt you for your password, type your password (you sent 1 ICN from your Etheteum client to your Kraken account as a password test). If you succeeded then:
7.  Sent the rest of your ICNs from the ICO site to your Ethereum client and be sure to keep adequate backups of your new Keystore file.  When reinstating from your backups you will have to re input the Iconomi contract address under watch contract.

//EDIT: To correct massive misspellings and misswords caused by Android auto swipe typing.

Thank you for this, I tried all but nothing seems to work.

Maybe the password was to short and it will never work again.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 12:42:54 PM

Zoom, zoom, zoom! We're going to the moon!

I think it's safe to say that no one enjoys long-haul flights.

MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:47:10 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 01:20:38 PM by MalReynolds

While waiting, we can read this: https://www.iconomi.net/terms-of-use

edit:
"4. Users from the United States
4.1 THE <ICONOMI> WEBSITE AND ITS PRODUCTS ARE NOT OFFERED FOR USE TO THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (“USA”) REGARDLESS OF THEIR LOCATION, AND ARE NOT OFFERED TO NATURAL OR LEGAL PERSONS, HAVING THEIR SEAT OR HABITUAL RESIDENCE IN THE USA."

[emotion = sarcasm]

[/sarcasm]

When I was a young man decades ago, I used to read about the sad people in the Soviet Union and feel sorry for them.  These days I read zerohedge.com daily (as you should too) and feel sad about the degree my own beloved country has fallen since 9/11 and the Great Recession.  Sigh.    

Lets hope not having the US will put focus on getting as many Chinese investors as possible.

THIS ^^^^^^.

WoJJ78

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

ICONOMI enthousiast

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:49:23 PM

BTC is gonna crash soon, people will be crying. We will be cheering  Cheesy
Daparski

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:53:39 PM

edit:
4.1 THE <ICONOMI> WEBSITE AND ITS PRODUCTS ARE NOT OFFERED FOR USE TO THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (“USA”) REGARDLESS OF THEIR LOCATION, AND ARE NOT OFFERED TO NATURAL OR LEGAL PERSONS, HAVING THEIR SEAT OR HABITUAL RESIDENCE IN THE USA."

[emotion = sarcasm]

[/sarcasm]

When I was a young man decades ago, I used to read about the sad people in the Soviet Union and feel sorry for them.  These days I read zerohedge.com daily (as you should too) and feel sad about the degree my own beloved country has fallen since 9/11 and the Great Recession.  Sigh.    

Doe it mean you are getting out?
Only if you can share your thoughs
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:57:22 PM

edit:
4.1 THE WEBSITE AND ITS PRODUCTS ARE NOT OFFERED FOR USE TO THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (“USA”) REGARDLESS OF THEIR LOCATION, AND ARE NOT OFFERED TO NATURAL OR LEGAL PERSONS, HAVING THEIR SEAT OR HABITUAL RESIDENCE IN THE USA."

that is not good info  Sad

That's kinda like eToro... Available everywhere except US:
https://www.etoro.com/usa/?ref=signup

This doesn't forbid US citizens of the United States from buying and selling ICN on exchanges.
It's a protection, when Iconomi offers real products, they will surely review this, US is a very important market.
Do not worry about it for now.
Hopefully it's temporary. Perhaps launching in the US right away would've delayed launch by a few months.

From Quora regarding Etoro not entering the US market:
any broker which avoids the US market does so due to the regulations that are required for operating in the US.( same for BC Canada. ) these 5 bodies        U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission   Commodity Futures Trading Commission   (CFTC)       U.S. Department of the Treasury   Department   of the Treasury       Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation   Federal   Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)       FINRA - Home Page   Financial   Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)       U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission   Securities   and Exchange Commission (SEC)  are regulating all activities. for a broker it could be too much work and too hard to get the license due to all the rules and restrictions.

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-eToro-com-avoid-the-US-market

Trump gets to appoint most of the people who run these regulatory bodies.  Hopefully he continues to appoint people who are in favor of removing federal regulations.

On a side note, I don't think BTC will crash.  $14B market cap is still tiny.  I think it's going to break through $1000 for a new ATH

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:09:50 PM

America and the United States are two different things.  The United States is a place, America is a state of mind.  I will never leave the United States because I love America and its wonderful people and I always will.  The idea of America is something people all over the world share.  That is why they come to the United States to apply for asylum and citizenship, because the American idea is strongest in the United States even if it is weakening here in many ways.

The idea behind ICONOMI is as American as ideas get.  It is a true shame that the laws of the United States have become so restrictive that US citizens are cut off from the 100% American idea represented by ICONOMI.
Daparski

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:13:18 PM

America and the United States are two different things.  The United States is a place, America is a state of mind.  I will never leave the United States because I love America and its wonderful people and I always will.  The idea of America is something people all over the world share.  That is why they come to the United States to apply for asylum and citizenship, because the American idea is strongest in the United States even if it is weakening here in many ways.

The idea behind ICONOMI is as American as ideas get.  It is a true shame that the laws of the United States have become so restrictive that US citizens are cut off from the 100% American idea represented by ICONOMI.
I hope they can solve this early. The US market is way too important to be left behind
fdgara

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:17:37 PM

I'm curious as to whether anyone is currently using a ledger hardware wallet to store their ICNs? My ledger nano s wallet finally arrived today. The fuckers at my local post office lost it or the delivery cunt stole it. Anyway, they sent a replacement straight away and refunded my shipping cost. Talk about top class customer service...

I will send a few ICN to ETH address and see how it shows it on the app once I've configured the wallet. Also anyone have any tips on where to store the recovery phrase card with the 24 words? I'm thinking of storing it in a safe but I'm fucked if my place burns down or someone breaks in. Storing in more than one location might be a safer option, but where else could be a good place to store?

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:30:47 PM

I'm curious as to whether anyone is currently using a ledger hardware wallet to store their ICNs? My ledger nano s wallet finally arrived today. The fuckers at my local post office lost it or the delivery cunt stole it. Anyway, they sent a replacement straight away and refunded my shipping cost. Talk about top class customer service...

I will send a few ICN to ETH address and see how it shows it on the app once I've configured the wallet. Also anyone have any tips on where to store the recovery phrase card with the 24 words? I'm thinking of storing it in a safe but I'm fucked if my place burns down or someone breaks in. Storing in more than one location might be a safer option, but where else could be a good place to store?

Be careful about how you store your recovery seed.  BurtW had his trezor stored in a safe at his home, and his recovery seed stored at his office.  Government broke into both locations and robbed him of his BTC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934268.msg11902959#msg11902959

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
BDdomino

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:31:55 PM

edit:

[emotion = sarcasm]

https://i.imgur.com/yIjCZjk.jpg

[/sarcasm]

I think iconomi knew this the entire time thats why they were meeting with lawyers in NY remember?.. even before ico but with held the info or else this would not of raked in 10 million+ from all of us ...also explains no polo or bittrex .... guess tai zen was right all along too.. without old money economy from US Wall Street hedge fund billions this will never go anywhere it was the entire purpose of this coin to bring in old economy money oh well it was fun while it lasted... They do not have enough money to get this legalized in the US a dividend paying market outside regulations of wall street good luck lol.. look how long its taken to get btc etf passed through and that is not even close to what it would take to get icnx legalized...
pind919

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:36:17 PM

I hate to say but without US (not even Chinese can not help) this is pretty useless. And i am speaking this as a European citizen...

Offtopic.. what happening with this Swiscoin? is this scam or just a PUMP??

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swiscoin/
Daparski

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:39:09 PM

I wish I'd have the memory to memorize those 24 words.

Depends on the amount of funds you're gonna store on the device. Bank safe is one option, if you trust someone else, it doesn't have to be registered on your name.
You can also split the seed into 2 locations.
Pages: « 1 ... 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 [949] 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: