Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 [903] 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:43:50 PM

It was stated that as long as Iconomi have enough funds from ICO money for daily operations, all fees will go to ICN holders.
Once they will burn ICO money, profits will first be used for operational costs and the rest will be paid as dividends.
Since ~80% of ICNP profits go back to Iconomi, I don't expect Iconomi to be short for operational funds any time soon

I missed this.  Link?

"How much is distributed as dividends to ICN token holders?

ICN token holders receive everything, after the operational costs of the service operator have been subtracted. Please note that we will be using the capital raised during the ICO for coverage of operational costs and will not participate in profit sharing as long as there are ICO funds left over."

https://ico.iconomi.net/faq

Wow.  I keep learning.  First ICN price will go up like a rocket based on unrealized, undistributed profits from ICNX / ICNP, and now effectively 100% distribution of OFM fees as dividends until ICO funds run out.

I'll edit my post above.

Mind blown.  Hodl ^ 2.

Hodl ^ 4

Wink

Hodl ^ 5

We can expect a great year 2017 for ICN hodlers Cheesy I'm so excited.

I wish I could get more ICN before 28th but I'm already all in. Undecided

I honestly don't understand why there is not zero liquidity at Kraken.   You have to be a complete idiot to sell any ICN you currently have.

Daytraders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:46:39 PM

I honestly don't understand why there is not zero liquidity at Kraken.   You have to be a complete idiot to sell any ICN you currently have.

people that are currently selling are either not familiar with the project (another ICO to flip on with some profit) or they are trading the dips
Or like you said
Smiley
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 01:55:12 PM

Still only kraken
Why not added on bittrex or poloniex?

Daparski

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:00:53 PM

ICNX shows good strength.
I am sure that 38% since inception and 7.11% monthly will be very appealing to traditional investors.
potatos55

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:08:44 PM

Still only kraken
Why not added on bittrex or poloniex?
tomorrow will added w8

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:14:36 PM

It was stated that as long as Iconomi have enough funds from ICO money for daily operations, all fees will go to ICN holders.
Once they will burn ICO money, profits will first be used for operational costs and the rest will be paid as dividends.
Since ~80% of ICNP profits go back to Iconomi, I don't expect Iconomi to be short for operational funds any time soon

I missed this.  Link?

ICN token holders receive everything, after the operational costs of the service operator have been subtracted. Please note that we will be using the capital raised during the ICO for coverage of operational costs and will not participate in profit sharing as long as there are ICO funds left over."

That says they won't participate in profit sharing as long as there are ICO funds remaining.

The wording is ambiguous, but the least favourable interpretation seems to be "there won't be any dividends until the ICO fund runs out". I.e. no profits will be shared until that time.

Can you clear that up at all? How are you reading it?
Daparski

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:19:42 PM

I missed this.  Link?

That says they won't participate in profit sharing as long as there are ICO funds remaining.

The wording is ambiguous, but the least favourable interpretation seems to be "there won't be any dividends until the ICO fund runs out". I.e. no profits will be shared until that time.

I don't see anything ambiguous about " Please note that we will be using the capital raised during the ICO for coverage of operational costs and will not participate in profit sharing as long as there are ICO funds left over"

Profit sharing=dividends

I don't know why we have so much discussion around dividends. There is still time for that.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:24:34 PM

Why all the noise about dividends now, this has been started before and people were advised to move their tokens to the wallet which they control the private keys not exchange wallet

I haven't moved my ICN yet, so I'm keeping them in ico.iconomi.net wallet so will I received the divideds?

I'm not sure that I hold the private key since it is a web iconomi platform??

It was EXPLICITLY STATED that if YOU HOLD your ICO tokens on the native platform, you will GET YOUR DIVIDENDS.

If you moved your ICN to an ETH wallet, then as long as you have access to the private keys to said wallet, you get dividends.

So these are the TWO CLEAR-CUT CASES where you get dividends.

As for exchanges paying dividends, it's up to them.

Thank you for clearing this up as there have been many pages and is hard to read all of them

But you have missed my other question which is as much important as the first one:

But the question is when is this going to happen and how much will be dividend for 1k ICN?

go fuck yourself you fucking twat

you are gonna get shit for 1K ICN unless iconomi makes a billion dollar profit every month. 

Why nobody tells how much is the dividends, how much can I expect for 1k ICN ?

At least in ICN or in % how much is that, 1%? I have 1,786.70 ICN and want to know how the dividends will work!

That's all, thank you...

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5d75wj/how_much_did_you_invest_into_icn/da2djcu/

Someone did some math. This assumes Iconomi has a weekly profit of 285k$. Which will take a while.

For 1500 ICN the profit weekly seems to be ~$4 and from a calculation that I made based on those numbers seems like this:

285k x 0.0000178670 = ~$5.09 weekly which is not bad and I can't waiting for the dividends to be started

Thank you very much...
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:33:47 PM

Mendeleev

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:37:31 PM

I missed this.  Link?

I don't see anything ambiguous about " Please note that we will be using the capital raised during the ICO for coverage of operational costs and will not participate in profit sharing as long as there are ICO funds left over"

Profit sharing=dividends

I don't know why we have so much discussion around dividends. There is still time for that.

My point is that it says they will NOT share profits as long as Iconomi have enough funds from ICO money for daily operations, but you seem to be reading it differently.

If they say they will NOT do something, why are you reading it as the opposite?

It doesn't say "as long as Iconomi have enough funds from ICO money for daily operations, all fees will go to ICN holders", which is what you said.

I am asking you to clarify your interpretation for me.
Starfleet.Intelligence

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:39:25 PM

Hey there,

I can recall some time ago there was posted a recipe of how to securely store ICN tokens offline with some kind of wallet. Was it myetherwallet? I think it was posted by Mal. However, after digging through the last 30 pages I kindly ask the community, if they can provide the link to that former post.

Thanks a lot!
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:41:42 PM

Why all the noise about dividends now, this has been started before and people were advised to move their tokens to the wallet which they control the private keys not exchange wallet

I haven't moved my ICN yet, so I'm keeping them in ico.iconomi.net wallet so will I received the divideds?

It was EXPLICITLY STATED that if YOU HOLD your ICO tokens on the native platform, you will GET YOUR DIVIDENDS.

If you moved your ICN to an ETH wallet, then as long as you have access to the private keys to said wallet, you get dividends.

Thank you for clearing this up as there have been many pages and is hard to read all of them

But you have missed my other question which is as much important as the first one:

But the question is when is this going to happen and how much will be dividend for 1k ICN?

you are gonna get shit for 1K ICN unless iconomi makes a billion dollar profit every month. 

At least in ICN or in % how much is that, 1%? I have 1,786.70 ICN and want to know how the dividends will work!

That's all, thank you...

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5d75wj/how_much_did_you_invest_into_icn/da2djcu/

Someone did some math. This assumes Iconomi has a weekly profit of 285k$. Which will take a while.

For 1500 ICN the profit weekly seems to be ~$4 and from a calculation that I made based on those numbers seems like this:

285k x 0.0000178670 = ~$5.09 weekly which is not bad and I can't waiting for the dividends to be started

Thank you very much...

4USD a week is still a good start. i in few months ICN will profit more and the dividends will be raise to a good amount too.

Daparski

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:45:35 PM

I missed this.  Link?

Profit sharing=dividends

My point is that it says they will NOT share profits as long as Iconomi have enough funds from ICO money for daily operations, but you seem to be reading it differently.

It doesn't say "as long as Iconomi have enough funds from ICO money for daily operations, all fees will go to ICN holders", which is what you said.

I will try one more time..
I don't know where you take your point
it says they will NOT share profits as long as Iconomi have enough funds
It is clearly stated in FAQ "we will be using the capital raised during the ICO for coverage of operational costs and will not participate in profit sharing as long as there are ICO funds left over"
How is that different than "as long as Iconomi have enough funds from ICO money for daily operations, all fees will go to ICN holders"?
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:49:34 PM

Will divs still be attainable if one is holding their tokens on the ICO website?

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
CroDam

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:50:41 PM

Will divs still be attainable if one is holding their tokens on the ICO website?

yes
gomados

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:51:33 PM

i have ico icn, but one question do yoou think is better buy more icn or buy instead icnx?
rapazev

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:55:33 PM

even with the bitcoin pump, icn price seems to be holding very well.
I thought I'd get a good chance to buy more...
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:58:22 PM

That's all, thank you...

Thank you very much...

4USD a week is still a good start. i in few months ICN will profit more and the dividends will be raise to a good amount too.

If this happens then I plan to buy ICN every week with the money earned from the dividends, isn't it a good idea?

I'm thinking that with the start of dividends people will stop trading in large amount in order to receive more from dividends.

Thank you...
Mendeleev

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:00:42 PM

I missed this.  Link?

Profit sharing=dividends

I will try one more time..
I don't know where you take your point
it says they will NOT share profits as long as Iconomi have enough funds
It is clearly stated in FAQ "we will be using the capital raised during the ICO for coverage of operational costs and will not participate in profit sharing as long as there are ICO funds left over"
How is that different than "as long as Iconomi have enough funds from ICO money for daily operations, all fees will go to ICN holders"?

It's different because they say they will NOT be doing the thing which you said they WILL be doing.

If I said I will not be giving you an ice cream, would you read that as "Mendeleev said he's giving me an ice cream"?

I am open to having it explained better, but so far you are just repeating the same words without explanation.

How do you read "we will not participate in profit sharing" as "all fees go to ICN holders"?

Are you reading it as them saying they will personally not take a profit? Which could be one definition of "participate" (hence the ambiguity I mentioned)

I don't mean to frustrate you. If you can't explain your interpretation any better, I may ask one of the team to clarify at a later date.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 03:11:36 PM

i have ico icn, but one question do yoou think is better buy more icn or buy instead icnx?
YES ! I'll definitely buy some more ICN
Pages: « 1 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 [903] 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: