Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC in The AMC Thread?
Yes - 80 (41.9%)
No - 111 (58.1%)
Total Voters: 191

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMC]-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion  (Read 223286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCThousandaire

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 02:40:53 AM

What is the approximate timeline for AMC? Estimated time until chip design, manufacture, and use as well as mining before that? Regarding the merger, what is going to happen to the shares?

ArcticWolf

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:41:05 AM

Whats going to happen with AMC's profits? Do they go too the VMC shareholders as dividends?
From the new contract:

Estimated VMC 12 Months Projections:

==========================================================================================================
**********************************************************************************************************

Total Estimated Gross Sales                                                                                                                                  479,000 BTC

Total Estimated Cost Of Goods Sold BTC                                                                                                                201,000 BTC

Total Estimated Expenses BTC                                                                                                                               113,000 BTC

Total Estimated Profit BTC                                                                                                                                     165,000 BTC

Estmated AMC Revenue (Next 12 Months)                                                                                                              112,000 BTC

Total Combined Profit And Revenue                                                                                                                       277,000 BTC                  

**********************************************************************************************************

25,000,000 Issued Shares
Estimated Gross Combined Profit and Revenue / Share                                                                                           0.01108 BTC

In this part he includes AMC revenue in the projected return per VMC share, from this I gather that AMC mining revenue will go to VMC shareholders

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
ArcticWolf

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:42:36 AM

What is the approximate timeline for AMC? Estimated time until chip design, manufacture, and use as well as mining before that? Regarding the merger, what is going to happen to the shares?

"AMC Swap Shares:

VMC will issue up to 10,000,000 "AMC Swap" shares which may be used in an exchange for AMC shares.
Any shares not exchange for AMC shares may be sold by VMC.  VMC will set the deadline date that
AMC shares have to be tendered to VMC for a swap to be effective.  Shares of AMC tendered after
the deadline will not be swapped for VMC shares and will be returned."

Right there in the contract

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:45:07 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 03:07:21 AM by WildFire.ca

Whats going to happen with AMC's profits? Do they go too the VMC shareholders as dividends?

In this part he includes AMC revenue in the projected return per VMC share, from this I gather that AMC mining revenue will go to VMC shareholders
Thank you for clearing that up. If all the AMC profit is going to VMC then this is a pretty decent contract for all involve.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:54:16 AM

I have AMC-PT Shares on BTC-TC. I am reading that we need to swap them to VMC? Which hasn't started a PT on BTC-TC yet?!

Ditto.
BTCThousandaire

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 02:56:48 AM

"AMC Swap Shares:

VMC will issue up to 10,000,000 "AMC Swap" shares which may be used in an exchange for AMC shares.
Any shares not exchange for AMC shares may be sold by VMC.  VMC will set the deadline date that
AMC shares have to be tendered to VMC for a swap to be effective.  Shares of AMC tendered after

So is this a one way swap? Trade VMC for AMC only, or both ways? What could the advantages of one or the other be if they have the same dividends?

metalh47k

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:57:02 AM

I have AMC-PT Shares on BTC-TC. I am reading that we need to swap them to VMC? Which hasn't started a PT on BTC-TC yet?!

Ditto.

Looks like it hasn't started on Bitfund either. I think we need to sit tight and keep a close eye on it when Ken releases the VMC Shares.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:06:16 AM

I think we need more people's input and a general consensus on the contract before the swap will happen

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
lolstate

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:06:37 AM

Whats going to happen with AMC's profits? Do they go too the share holders as dividends?

I think it would really serve us all well to admit Ken and AMC/VMC is not and has never been a scam. Ken is clearly aiming to maximise share holder value for us and his own sake.

I think it is time we stopped with the 'What about x'? questions because, although well meant, they are often drilling down into concerns people don't share. This 'Hey Ken, what about...' could go on for weeks. We need to focus on bringing hardware online to mine coins.
Asking where the mining profits are going is a legitimate question?

Of course it is a legitimate question!

What I am saying is these questions could go on forever unless we develop some trust in Ken. We do have visits to the facilites planned soon, so this will help confirm Ken is real, but frankly I took that as a given 99 pages ago  Wink
auto2nr1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:09:45 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 03:21:50 AM by auto2nr1

Forgive me guys but i am a little confused. I just updated my post here with some questions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158806.msg2649498#msg2649498

Maybe i am not getting it right now. It's been a long day and i'm looking forward to getting the weekend started. Help me out here.

VMC BELIZE will be created to buy out VMC DELAWARE right? Once that happens the new VMC with 25m shares will issue 10m shares to investors while keeping 15m for management and growth. The 10m investors shares are swap only shares which can be converted from AMC shares into VMC shares. If shareholders from AMC shares convert it will be a 1 to 1. If AMC shareholders do not convert what ends up happening? What eventually happens to the AMC entity? AMC will eventually cease to exist? VMC will be mining and manufacturing hardware right? The 25m shares issued will be paid dividends from all mining and mining hardware revenue correct? If this is the case then i am following what is going on. If this is not the case please help me understand. Thanks.
lolstate

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:13:50 AM

I think it is time we stopped with the 'What about x'? questions because, although well meant, they are often drilling down into concerns people don't share. This 'Hey Ken, what about...' could go on for weeks. We need to focus on bringing hardware online to mine coins.

Well, no.  Ken's posting clearly states:
----------------
[VMC/AMC] Merger

This is a Pre-Merger VMC Offering.

(This Is For Community Review Only)
----------------

It is up to the community to review the wording.  This is a rare opportunity to participate.  Take advantage of it.

Sorry, you are right. I don't want people to think this is a done deal to be signed up to immediately. However we can't lark about. We need to take action asap -- accept it, modify it in quick time or bug out.
fdahq

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:24:52 AM

I want to know: When can I apply for the AMC shares into VMCshares? How to do? What is the process like? I bought on the BTCT.
ArcticWolf

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:48:21 AM

"AMC Swap Shares:

So is this a one way swap? Trade VMC for AMC only, or both ways? What could the advantages of one or the other be if they have the same dividends?

It will be one way only, AMC to VMC. AMC will have mining dividend only while VMC will have mining AND sales dividend.

ArcticWolf

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:56:26 AM

I want to know: When can I apply for the AMC shares into VMCshares? How to do? What is the process like? I bought on the BTCT.

The contract isn't complete yet, so VMC isn't a public company yet. We all have to wait a bit before we can do the swap Smiley

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:57:30 AM

Nothing is finalised yet. It is still in discussion, so there is nothing to do yet ... except discuss  Cool

BTCThousandaire

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 04:05:10 AM

What price per share will it be transferred at?

kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 04:10:22 AM

It is 1 share of AMC for 1 share of VMC. So the price would be whatever price you purchased your AMC shares
BTCThousandaire

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 04:18:32 AM

It is 1 share of AMC for 1 share of VMC. So the price would be whatever price you purchased your AMC shares

So would the VMC shares be valued at the market price of AMC at the time of transfer?

kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 04:29:01 AM

So would the VMC shares be valued at the market price of AMC at the time of transfer?

The market will determine the price of the shares.  However since there are only 25M shares instead of 100M you will be getting 4X  more of the company.  Also now you own a manufaturer and a mining company.
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 04:32:12 AM

Ken, do you mind responding and making it crystal clear for me?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158806.msg2650261#msg2650261
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: