Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144014 times)
SweZ

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:20:51 PM

you might just want to hold bitcoins or try to find good altcoins
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:31:24 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?

You can invest bitcoins into the altcoins which are providing good returns, do proper research before investing into any altcoins. On other hand, as the price of the bitcoins is increasing day by day, you can also hold the bitcoins for longer period and can book the profit in future.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:45:30 PM

Listen, be careful with the investment channels,
In my opinion the hottest investment channel is tradecoin, you buy the altcoin and wait for them to climb up to take profits
Or simply hold onto your existing bitcoin and take profits when prices go up
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:46:46 PM

You can invest at btc on some exchanger site which Provide trading services with bitcoin to your local curreny
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

You can invest at btc on some exchanger site which Provide trading services with bitcoin to your local curreny
Investing bitcoin these days were made easy with the existence of more trading and exchange websites. Other than these there are few gambling websites that provide the access for investment. Before investing need to be careful with the investment websites legitimacy.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:56:58 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?
Just invest it in any trading sites or investment sites and it takes time to wait but you can assure that you capital will be multiply. In addition to that, if you have a lot of bitcoin I think the first thing that you need to do is to buy some altcoin or any coin and hold it for a long time because there is a possibility that the price of coin will increase in the future and it will result to a good income.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:51:56 PM

Listen, be careful with the investment channels,
In my opinion the hottest investment channel is tradecoin, you buy the altcoin and wait for them to climb up to take profits
Or simply hold onto your existing bitcoin and take profits when prices go up
Your opinion is satisfactory, but I will add something to this. Before investing in bitcoin, you must make a research on some basic things. What are the basis of investing bitcoin? It will help you to make ideas about investment. How to buy bitcoin easily and safely? It will help you in future. How to protect your bitcoin? This help you to get rid of losses. Just search these answers and you will automatically find where to invest them.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:02:56 AM

i think you can make some investment or make some profit by trade some altcoins in exchanger and my opinion dont trust with invesment site with high profit and fast BEP, because now many investment site especially in bitcoin are scam with ponzi scheme

Sifat33

Activity: 283

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:16:40 AM

Well,You want to invest bitcoin.But maybe you know that bitcoin investment is very risky.There are many site for investment.Any time they can scam.You can atart trading but also trading is risky.But trading is safe.

millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:16:33 AM

You can invest in some new coins and hope their value go TO THE MOON. Invest small amount of money and you might be suprised with the profit
Most of new altcoin prices will pump after get into famous exchange site. But don't miss the right to sell/convert it into btc again because usually the altcoin will be dump because the trader will take a profit. The biggest enemy of the trader is greed.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:53:04 AM

Realistically you can invest in Bitcoin as a store of private wealth. You could buy from exchanges like Coinbase, Poloniex, etc and store them securely with a cold wallet and a vault.

Alternatively, you could invest cash or your 401k into Bitcoin. I know Regal Assets has the worlds most secure cloud + cold storage wallet (Only available for U.S. residents), so if you wanna go the extra mile there's another option. I share more about Bitcoin IRA strategies  on: https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com

Ultimately, Bitcoin is more of a store of value than a form of money, so it makes for a great investment.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:03:40 AM

Realistically you can invest in Bitcoin as a store of private wealth. You could buy from exchanges like Coinbase, Poloniex, etc and store them securely with a cold wallet and a vault.

Alternatively, you could invest cash or your 401k into Bitcoin. I know Regal Assets has the worlds most secure cloud + cold storage wallet (Only available for U.S. residents), so if you wanna go the extra mile there's another option. I share more about Bitcoin IRA strategies  on: https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com

Ultimately, Bitcoin is more of a store of value than a form of money, so it makes for a great investment.
I agree but still According to the Post of the OP it seems that he want make constantly daily earnings and he want make earnings directly bitcoin ( not to buy bitcoin and hold for long time to increase the price and get some earnings , too long time ) .
Here the OP has also better investment options like to buy bitcoin and then put in the ETH , DIGIBYTE coin , BCH coin , DASH coin , STRATIS coin for small time investment because these are those coins which can easily rise and can adopt the market price easily to increase to at a decent rate .
Here in these days my simple strategy to make profit is to buy BCH coin at low and sell at high and also same with the dgb coin to buy below 300 Satoshi and sell at 330 Satoshi easily.
So if you want to make better money then keeo your eyes open whether which coin is fluctuating every hours .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:04:58 AM

I think you should invest your bitcoin in trading sites or investing site because it will help you to gain and make more income. In addition to that, I guess you should buy some altcoin in trading sites and then, hold it for a long time because there is possibility that price of a altcoin will increase in the future and it will result to a good income.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:08:29 AM

for me i invest it on buying alts coin on trading. some i buy for the new ico token that i feel will make me more profit on it. i do read a lots and make a research on it. see feedback from other peoples and look if the devs is very active or not.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:10:23 AM

for me i invest it on buying alts coin on trading. some i buy for the new ico token that i feel will make me more profit on it. i do read a lots and make a research on it. see feedback from other peoples and look if the devs is very active or not.
Research and a lot of research is the best for a person who want to buy altcoins and that can be a bridge for you to walk from being poor and go to the other side of being rich. Altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin so it is very fast moving and if you will buy the right coin then you can earn money easily but it is not easy because it needs a lot of research before you reach the point that you will just need to harvest profits.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:55:44 AM

Research and a lot of research is the best for a person who want to buy altcoins and that can be a bridge for you to walk from being poor and go to the other side of being rich. Altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin so it is very fast moving and if you will buy the right coin then you can earn money easily but it is not easy because it needs a lot of research before you reach the point that you will just need to harvest profits.
Well that is important but if you look to buy cheap altcoins you can join ICO, usually there is a promo for early investors and you can
get discounts that way.. When the project launch in trading sites you can sell directly on its ICO price but you keep the profit from the discount already.
You will get more when it pump so always go with the good project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:19:42 AM

Usually buy at a lower price, then grab, mention your wallet, hold it, wait for the high point,  Smiley

The moment now is the time to buy some more as the price is becoming low. You people should take time to buy some more because there is probably a scenario that the price of bitcoin is being affected for what is about to happen on November. And if you want to also, you can invest into some decent alt coins like ETH.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:20:23 PM

As compare to bitcoins, altcoins are not that worthy and they can never touch the value that bitcoins has been able to. Making altcoins by investing bitcoins is wastage of a precious asset. The best is to trade in bitcoins and before that just learn the important strategies required in trading. But otherwise, I think those peoples are more interested in altcoin they need to doing more study before trading in altcoin also trade in trusted coin.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:37:37 PM

you can "invest" to get some profit in exchanger site, you need to do a trading to get some profit in a fast way, if you want to get simple task you can invest it in project project about cryptocurrency and new coin in this forum, you can join the ICO of coin. or you can build a rig mining to do mining and get some bitcoin without do anything, you just do sit back and relax

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:10:47 PM

You can invest in some new coins and hope their value go TO THE MOON. Invest small amount of money and you might be suprised with the profit
Most of new altcoin prices will pump after get into famous exchange site. But don't miss the right to sell/convert it into btc again because usually the altcoin will be dump because the trader will take a profit. The biggest enemy of the trader is greed.
Greed and hurry, there are two enemy make us have loss on the market. Example after you invested to some altcoins or token or Bitcoin, you always want to earn good profit in short time, this opinion will make you feel hurry and want to succeed soon, but you do not know the whales and other traders are waiting you sell your coins for them when you feel boring and sell all!

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: