Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Invest BTC?  (Read 144013 times)
ernusfs

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 02:08:43 PM

BTC distance but ETH, BTC is the basis of criptocurriences

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:24:45 PM

Many people (me included) are selling a little on every price move, though everyone obviously decides for himself how much (in absolute and relative terms) and at which price interval they want to sell. In this way, you take advantage of every significant price move and still remain ready for the next price increase. Consequently, when the price goes down, the whole process is done in reverse order with profits booked and coins bought back...

Then rinse, repeat. As simple as it gets
Yep, agree. Personally, I think this is the best approach (when you understand trading and have some decent strategy), but it also confirms a bit what I wanted to say. To just hold the coins may be safe, but then you will still have the same ammount of coins only with higher virtual value.. nothing more. Smiley

Btw. what market do you think is the best for trading BTC?
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:08:34 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?
I recommend to invest your funds on gambling sites bankroll, they proven give profits to the investors based on the amount and the sharing agreements in the first place. If you want to make fast profits, go to learn about trading which many of people do it and constantly making profits by everyday trading.
i think trading and gambling is same in profit and loss but gambling is too much hard to get profit so you will need experience in gambling and trading is much more easy to get profit and i think anyone can earn bitcoin easily through trading and get a knowledge about trading is also much more easily than gambling.
Gambling is much risky there is a lot of people loss their bitcoin in huge amount through gambling so trading is much more better than gambling and i am getting a big profit from bitcoin trading because i prefer about trading . 
compared with gambling. trade is certainly much safer because more use skill rather than luck. you need some skill to be able to benefit from trade, which is why trade is much safer than gambling

As quoted trading seems to be better than gambling due to few factors. At the same time gambling too can be made of skills (through thorough research about events and players involved in it). Both trading and gambling needs skill but with gambling luck too plays role. With trading very rarely luck is given importance.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:43:18 PM

About Investing in bitcoin might be best idea to make good profit if you success on it.In present situation look out its popularity bitcoins are the best investment in my opinion.If you are planning to invest in Bitcoins than you should ensure your capability i mean fully understand your investment policy.Simply buying Bitcoin is the best thing to do.Hold your bitcoin in your wallet and exchange service that will also known as trade.In finishing skill and research about it will help on trading.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:15:11 PM

So where should we invest bitcoin to actually earn some profit and increase the amount of bitcoin we own, is there any legit place?
I mean cloud mining is a scam but there must be something else we can actually do right?
I recommend to invest your funds on gambling sites bankroll, they proven give profits to the investors based on the amount and the sharing agreements in the first place. If you want to make fast profits, go to learn about trading which many of people do it and constantly making profits by everyday trading.
i think trading and gambling is same in profit and loss but gambling is too much hard to get profit so you will need experience in gambling and trading is much more easy to get profit and i think anyone can earn bitcoin easily through trading and get a knowledge about trading is also much more easily than gambling.
Gambling is much risky there is a lot of people loss their bitcoin in huge amount through gambling so trading is much more better than gambling and i am getting a big profit from bitcoin trading because i prefer about trading . 
yes no doubt about this that gambling is one the most difficult game in the world, therefor it is not easy to make money in gambling, to me as the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing therefore investing in bitcoin is the best option.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Mumels

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:27:55 PM

If you want to increase your bitcoin monthly without fear. Join my telegram group.

https://telegram.me/joinchat/EshsjQqY6nzh08OQXQyldw

Please note I don't need your coins, it's of no use to me. I just want to help in educating on a secure way of getting more coins monthly.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:56:20 PM

yes no doubt about this that gambling is one the most difficult game in the world, therefor it is not easy to make money in gambling, to me as the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing therefore investing in bitcoin is the best option.
gambling is indeed very risky, it is better to hold bitcoin in a few weeks, rather than to gamble if you really needed the money. trading play is also one good thing, it's like an investment, but I think it requires a bit of skill so that you can make a profit. You can also try to invest in these sites are reliable, but until now I have not seen it.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:15:18 AM

Angry
If you want to increase your bitcoin monthly without fear. Join my telegram group.

Please note I don't need your coins, it's of no use to me. I just want to help in educating on a secure way of getting more coins monthly.

"You are invited to a group chat on Telegram. Click to join: "  And what this exactly means? To chat with whom for what? Why didn`t you give more informations about this service, and is it yours?
"Please note I don't need your coins, it's of no use to me. I just want to help in educating on a secure way of getting more coins monthly." Really, and what is the point of your service then, to just give your money to users that chat there? Too many things are not clear here, and I opened your site, take a look and close it, if you provide more info about it maybe I will register there, until then i`m stayin away from it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:21:50 AM

I have not tried to invest in anywhere. But I already saved some little money on my wallet and I am thinking what to try. And of course I wish to invest in something profitable and not risky.
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:23:28 AM

Dare I say it?

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:09:29 AM

Angry

"You are invited to a group chat on Telegram. Click to join: "  And what this exactly means? To chat with whom for what? Why didn`t you give more informations about this service, and is it yours?
"Please note I don't need your coins, it's of no use to me. I just want to help in educating on a secure way of getting more coins monthly." Really, and what is the point of your service then, to just give your money to users that chat there? Too many things are not clear here, and I opened your site, take a look and close it, if you provide more info about it maybe I will register there, until then i`m stayin away from it.
telegram is social media I don't understand too 
You don't want a coins, just help getting more coins? if you don't want coin  then for what you help, and how to help while yourself don't need coins

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:40:21 AM

I have not tried to invest in anywhere. But I already saved some little money on my wallet and I am thinking what to try. And of course I wish to invest in something profitable and not risky.
You won't see what you are looking for, believe me. Everything has a risks especially when you are talking about investment.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:04:56 AM

A forum is a place dedicated to share our ideas, if you have something you can share and you are interested in helping users to earn more bitcoin then share it here in the forum.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:19:47 AM

all investments has their own risk some investments are not seems too risky but actually they are, just like joining to ICO it is sometimes looks like has no risky but you didn't know if the coin is going to have more price increased in the market or will go lower . even investment with bitcoin itself has its risks but only when the time where there is so much fall on its price .
NathanEHarvey

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 04:23:30 AM

Wait, you're trying to tell me bitcoin is high risk?  Shocked
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:30:32 AM

I can't believe people are actually suggesting to part ways with their BTC right now - as if there are better ways than holding! Up $65 since last week....fiat - > bitcoin is your best bet Smiley
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 04:33:23 AM

So what is this about? How does this work?
Are you sharing information on how to earn bitcoin in your group or people can earn some bitcoin at your group too? Are you doing the paying of those bitcoins, do answer these questions and elaborate a little about your group and we'll surely be joining it.
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:55:23 AM

An awful lot of places for investment bitcoin, one of them is the trusted cloud mining such as genesis mining, bitmain, hashflare and so on. Gambling sites or loaning bitcoin is also good for investment bitcoin.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:25:17 AM

An awful lot of places for investment bitcoin, one of them is the trusted cloud mining such as genesis mining, bitmain, hashflare and so on. Gambling sites or loaning bitcoin is also good for investment bitcoin.
Even with the trusted cloud mining sites, you won't make profit for at least a year or so. even if you do make a profit it'll be a small amount, instead you could have used those bitcoins to trade and could've made much more profit than cloud mining.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:31:53 AM

Yeah could mining is full of scamming and try invest you money in bitcoin and take to your business with bitcoin.

It is true that cloud mining is a type of ponzi scheme which is not good to invest in. And the better thing that you can do where you gonna invest your money is really put it in bitcoin trading, or you can try to buy some other coins which is altcoin using bitcoin to have it for you to have a quick ways to grow your bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: