Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: France(ism): ban the burkinis  (Read 5599 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:04:26 AM

I'm in Nice for a few days. I haven't any woman in burkini so far, and that's good. I hope I won't see any. I've seen women wearing some kind of sports bras in the street, that's what I'm expecting to see on the Riviera.

Remind me again why people should dress to meet your expectations as opposed to wearing what they want?  If everyone thought that way, no one would be allowed any choice whatsoever.  Can't you understand what a dangerous mindset that is?

Not sure what the ad hoc ad hominem has to do with a question over the staging of events...

Because you decided to "cut my worthless post off right there".  If you don't want to take my arguments seriously, I'm happy to reply in kind.  I'll repeat the point again to give it a chance to sink in: 

If you think lacking a towel/book/parasol is somehow proof that it was staged, then you are absolutely 100% clutching at straws.  I've been to a beach more times than I can remember without any of those things.  It proves literally nothing.
Not just that.  But the fact she did it 10 feet from the police/guard station, with a handy photographer just happening to be right there. 

It looks pretty much staged, dude.

What's your point?  That we shouldn't talk about it being staged?  Even Wikipedia has an accurate history of the Rosa Parks staging of her protest.

Yes, I cut your post off. 

I've seen one fully veiled woman today. In France, in Grasse. I thought it was forbidden, maybe she didn't know the law. You could only see her eyes, and that wasn't nice. There are more than 50 countries (yes, five-O) in the world where a woman cannot wear a skirt in the world, and I hope France will not add to that list. French women have been fighting for decades the right to show and enjoy their body and sexuality, and it's very sad to see things going backwards.

Fortunately, it was better at the beach, with one woman topless, but she was more than 50. The young women do not go topless the way their parents did. I don't see this as progress.

Are you demanding from girls to go topless or naked outside in the public?
Very questionable.

If you had any clue to why we want the burka or burkini banned then you would agree that it should be banned..BUT to STUPID to know why.

Now i suppose my earth sisters want women to walk around naked?..

Saudi Born Atheist Ex Muslim - Family Would Have Killed Her If She ...
Video for saudi arabia glad she left youtube▶ 5:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ahYnLtxF5s

Rana: Ex-Muslim Atheist From Saudi Arabia المملكة العربية السعودية ...
Video for saudi muslim atheist▶ 3:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tFr3Or3EsI

Burkini is a symbol of religion and that religion is ISLAM the worst kind of religion..
Yes please ban NUN's from beach if the muslims feel they are hard done by WIN WIN situation..

I don't care if they ban all religion in public places best thing to do solves all problems no one can complain to say who as been favoured..

And the reason your blind to the situation is because you love MAMA MERKEL..
Crazy dude Cheesy Cheesy..

Again please work on your reading comprehension.
Where did i say something about burkas and burkinis (or whatever they are called - until this thread i didnt even knew they existed)?
I bolded my post and will ask you the same:

Are you demanding from girls to go topless or naked outside in the public?
Very questionable.

Whoever does that is imho not normal in the head.

Edit
Burkas gonna get banned in germany and im supporting it for obvious reasons.
And the reason is not because it is a symbol of islam.
No you need to understand what people mean?..
The guy is saying that he doesn't like the burkini..You twisted his story?..
To walk around free not to hide ones self on to sunbath swim relax..

you have made out the guy wants women to go the shops with baps out and mud flaps flapping every where?..
Or i suppose he thinks in your brain he wants women waiting for a bus to wait in the bus stop with her baps out..
The guy making out the BURKINI is wrong?..
Now we got that point sorted..

Next point..
I was right in saying you have no clue because your saying it should be banned and not because of Islam ?..So your thinking is stupid..

So it's not my fault you cannot understand what you mean..
You need to start thinking before you speak Wink..

The danger is ISLAM and that's the point your missing?..Why not ban HALLOWEEN don't we all cover our selves then?..Your logic is crazy..

Does smoking cannabis make your eyes bad too?
Do i really need to increase the fontsize even more?
There is no twisting of words or stories. He wrote what he wrote and seems you agree that woman have to go naked/topless while on the beach. That is what he called progress.
You are a weirdo pervert just like him it seems.

And yes me supporting banning burkas has nothing to do with islam for a very simple reason which you clearly lacked the intelligence to understand.

It is because a burka covers your fucking face.

Sorry but you cant twist my words and label me as a mama merkel loving sjw because you just arent able to win a single argument against me.

Just stop smoking cannabis the whole day dude, get a work, get a family and a good education for your offspring.
Also cannabis is illegal in the UK - so much about criminal immigrants.

It is because a burka covers your fucking face.YOU SAY?..
So does BUCKING father Christmas beard cover your face..
And on Bucking halloween you wear a mask..

See i win again..Oh your so easy to win in a debate Grin

The guy is making out the burkini is wrong..So i am sorry you don't understand what people mean..South france beach known for topless beaches..He saying what's gone on Grin Grin
Maybe a spliff might sort your brains out Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:23:54 AM

Halloween is a (official) holiday and beards (even a santa claus beard) dont cover your your whole face except your eyes. I hope you realize how retarded your arguments are.

And that south french beaches are known for naked woman is one of the most stupid statements ever came out from you because it is not about nudist beaches.

Congratz for getting your daughter a good education you should ask her to write here with me instead of yourself.

You dont really paint a good picture about integrated immigrants.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:37:54 AM

Halloween is a (official) holiday and beards (even a santa claus beard) dont cover your your whole face except your eyes. I hope you realize how retarded your arguments are.
Congratz for getting your daughter a good education you should ask her to write here with me instead of yourself.

So is summer on the beach Wink..And if someone walked up with Santa outfit on you would not know who they are..And he or she could be carrying a bomb in his or her sack?

See i win again..Oh your so easy to win..You look the stupid 1 here Wink

I am saying Islam is the danger you say it's not..well ask these chaps if they agree with you?..

Saudi Man Sentenced To 2,000 Lashes & 10 Years For 'Atheism On ...
Video for saudi atheist 10 years in jail▶ 5:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOdsO_L_l5M

10 Years in Jail & 1,000 Lashes: In Conversation with Ensaf Haidar ...
Video for saudi atheist 10 years in jail▶ 10:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KotlK1O6HF4

Saudi ambassador - Atheists Are Terrorists - YouTube
Video for saudi say atheist terrorist▶ 1:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShPciCVjMOg

The burkini is a symbol of ISLAM and ISLAM is a danger to humanity Grin..
How much money and mosques been built to promote SHARIA..

The more that follow the rest will have no choice but to follow..
Now do you want the same fate as those chaps in the video?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:53:03 AM

And that south french beaches are known for naked woman is one of the most stupid statements ever came out from you because it is not about nudist beaches.

How can they be integrated immigrants if there wearing the burka or burkini? Grin..
See just made yourself look even more stupid..

You can be kind but be very very stupid in your kindness Wink Wink..MAMA MERKEL it's a lesson for you.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:47:18 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 11:18:54 AM by criptix

How can they be integrated immigrants if there wearing the burka or burkini? Grin..

You can be kind but be very very stupid in your kindness Wink Wink..MAMA MERKEL it's a lesson for you.

I was talking about you not about muslims. Please stop arguing with me when you are high duh. I remember you saying you were from bangladesh/pakistan or something in that direction lol
(Paint a bad picture because you are doing illegal activities (buying and smoking pot) and more or less illiterate e.g. weird english and non sense arguments)

Summer on the beach are holidays... what?
You can see the face of every person who wears a santa claus costume - this is a undeniable fact, why do you still try to argue?

So we can say because the christian nation of uganda kills gays and muslims just for fun christianity is a danger to humanity?
Or because the christian nation of the USA whos president got a direct command from god to invade iraq and as a direct consequence: killed 1 million kids, another million of civilians and thousands of torture and rape victims and additionaly created Daesh?

You won... in your delusional and high pot head.

You are not much different then the terrorist muslims: telling other people how they have to live and what to think.
If you weren't a pot head you would probaly wear a bomb suit right?

Something also very interesting:

http://www.psr.org/assets/pdfs/body-count.pdf

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:40:03 PM

I was talking about you not about muslims. Please stop arguing with me when you are high duh. I remember you saying you were from bangladesh/pakistan or something in that direction lol
(Paint a bad picture because you are doing illegal activities (buying and smoking pot) and more or less illiterate e.g. weird english and non sense arguments)

Summer on the beach are holidays... what?
You can see the face of every person who wears a santa claus costume - this is a undeniable fact, why do you still try to argue?

So we can say because the christian nation of uganda kills gays and muslims just for fun christianity is a danger to humanity?
Or because the christian nation of the USA whos president got a direct command from god to invade iraq and as a direct consequence: killed 1 million kids, another million of civilians and thousands of torture and rape victims and additionaly created Daesh?

You won... in your delusional and high pot head.

You are not much different then the terrorist muslims: telling other people how they have to live and what to think.

Something also very interesting:

http://www.psr.org/assets/pdfs/body-count.pdf
                                                                            ^
Yes if it spreads to the west then you bet your bottom dollar it's a danger to humanity..So it's a good job that Uganda is Skint Grin..
And i hope they stay that way or we bomb them  Grin..If they want to think like the dark ages then we will keep them there..

Summer on the beach are holidays... what?..Do you not get summer holidays 2 weeks off in the summer children 6 weeks off?..

^
                                  Nope the Muslims are doing a good job in what you describe above

^
                                          So kill me for smoking a spliff.. And you say i am the terrorist  Cheesy

If any religion thinks bad things then it's not a religion?...Religion is about love and peace well it suppose to be but in this day and age we are finding out that it's not about love and peace it's about CONTROL Grin..

My freedoms will never be ruled by religion OK Grin
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:47:06 PM

Like in all conformists society or you renounce everything you believe in and adopt the state as the only ideology or you get harassed.

It's simple in France you eat pork, while drinking French made wine and cheese. If you think cannabis as some therapeutical and recreational virtues you are an enemy of the state ideology. If you don't want to burn on the sun, and wear a full swimwear suit you are an ennemy of the state ideology.

Enjoy (if you aren't attack by the mobs of the North Africans)! The country of human rights... LoL.

This is a very odd legal system they have there and could open themselves more to terrorism or radicalisation of people who aren't already extremists.
It also shows that they are closed to so many ideas and only wish for their own patriotism/ideology to be used.
A person who doesn't want to be exposed to the sun can use sun ceam? If it is the result of a medical codition, then a simple doctor's signature should be enough to show to the police that what they are doing to protect themselves is neccessary.

Also, a consideration of human rights that all countries should follow (and that france says it follows) is against this.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:39:01 PM

Like in all conformists society or you renounce everything you believe in and adopt the state as the only ideology or you get harassed.

It's simple in France you eat pork, while drinking French made wine and cheese. If you think cannabis as some therapeutical and recreational virtues you are an enemy of the state ideology. If you don't want to burn on the sun, and wear a full swimwear suit you are an ennemy of the state ideology.

Enjoy (if you aren't attack by the mobs of the North Africans)! The country of human rights... LoL.

This is a very odd legal system they have there and could open themselves more to terrorism or radicalisation of people who aren't already extremists.
It also shows that they are closed to so many ideas and only wish for their own patriotism/ideology to be used.
A person who doesn't want to be exposed to the sun can use sun ceam? If it is the result of a medical codition, then a simple doctor's signature should be enough to show to the police that what they are doing to protect themselves is neccessary.

Also, a consideration of human rights that all countries should follow (and that france says it follows) is against this.

Here, burkini was banned because it shows you to be part of a group. You can perfectly go on plage with a jean and a t-shirt, but when you have something that it labelled as a Muslim wear, having it is questionable.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:29:37 PM

It's simple in the Middle-East, you eat sheep, drink coffee and eat halal. If you drink alcohol and recreational virtues you are an enemy of the state ideology.  If you want to swim, and wear a bikini you are an enemy of the state ideology.

Enjoy (if you aren't beheaded by the mob of angry beard-men)! The continent of peace... LoL.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3116

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:35:14 AM

It's simple in the Middle-East, you eat sheep, drink coffee and eat halal. If you drink alcohol and recreational virtues you are an enemy of the state ideology.  If you want to swim, and wear a bikini you are an enemy of the state ideology.

Enjoy (if you aren't beheaded by the mob of angry beard-men)! The continent of peace... LoL.

Are you arguing that they're just as bad as we are, or that we should continue being as bad as they are?  It's been mentioned already in the thread that fighting fire with fire just results in more authoritarianism all round and a decreasing quality of life for everyone.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:57:39 AM

Are you arguing that they're just as bad as we are, or that we should continue being as bad as they are?  

I'm arguing his hatred towards the western world cannot be justified with the arguments he is giving.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3116

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:11:37 AM

Are you arguing that they're just as bad as we are, or that we should continue being as bad as they are?  

I'm arguing his hatred towards the western world cannot be justified with the arguments he is giving.

Perhaps it's best to draw a distinction between "hatred towards the western world" and "hatred towards the direction it's moving in politically".  The latter can absolutely be justified giving those arguments.  Just because people complain about totalitarianism happening closer to home, it doesn't mean they approve of it happening in the Middle-East.  Totalitarianism is bullshit wherever it occurs.  If he were making the argument that state ideology here sucks, but it's fine over there, you might have a point.  But I'm pretty sure that's not what he's saying.  So it sounds like you're arguing that because the Middle-East pulls that kind of shit, we should be okay with it happening in Europe.  That's not a path I want to see us travel down. 

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:28:56 PM

Perhaps it's best to draw a distinction between "hatred towards the western world" and "hatred towards the direction it's moving in politically".   But I'm pretty sure that's not what he's saying.
Sorry Sir, I must have misunderstood his noble intentions.  /s

Quote from: Masha Sha
.... mujaheddins. God bless those rebel fighters ....

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:29:06 PM

If some one chose to wear what ever, why does the state has to tell them not? For you it's a tool of oppression... In haredims community in isreal it's of good taste for women not to reveal too much of their bodies... Who cares as long as it's free will and not forced upon. The same goes as to remove clothes...

Before coming to the shores of America if your grand ma went to the beach she wore something like that...

By the 1900 more like it:

State supported conformism in the drive to create the perfect citizen is always preached by a certain group of people.

And if you see what's going on near Calais... You will hallucinate... Those people there have lost all equity in their homes, and are mostly defenseless against the hordes wanting to cross to the uk...

Desarm them first. Always...
Actually, nobody cares what go women. It's just covered with the struggle with the Muslims. In France pretty soon the French will not remain here and fight as you can !
Perle

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:07:02 PM

What the French wanted? I cannot understand who in France, more than Catholics or Muslims. Are to blame, that launched the country's many immigrants-Muslims. Now one bans will not solve the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: