Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016)  (Read 47293 times)
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:47:07 PM

Well, Stratis (STRAT) increased their market cap by 50%+ in the last 2days. Don't know if OP's $10m market cap is feasible but they're definitely on the way:)

Yeah I don't think it's feasible in the coming days (I would like it  Grin), but thinking in terms of a year I see 10 M $ very easy. Wink

Lol. You will see a 10 million market cap by next week. Expect a Poloniex add to take this to 20-30 for a small period as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:43:37 PM

Well, Stratis (STRAT) increased their market cap by 50%+ in the last 2days. Don't know if OP's $10m market cap is feasible but they're definitely on the way:)

Yeah I don't think it's feasible in the coming days (I would like it  Grin), but thinking in terms of a year I see 10 M $ very easy. Wink

Lol. You will see a 10 million market cap by next week. Expect a Poloniex add to take this to 20-30 for a small period as well.

Believe me, I would love to be wrong this time. Grin Grin
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:16:21 AM

Other than STRATIS , WBB will jump up soon ,all can refer to ann.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.0
PlatoSWE

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:06:08 AM

Believe me, I would love to be wrong this time. Grin Grin

Hmm, scratch that. Market cap is 100% up now.
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:22:05 AM

i think potential good altcoin and growth price
because big community and much people use and trade

1 LITECOIN (LTC)
2 RIPPLE (XRP)
3 LISK (LSK)
4 DOGECOIN (DOGE)

Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:08:23 PM

Lisk going to sky, once its possible
to build first sidechain app.

That will happen in Q1 next year. Wink
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:50:24 PM

OP

Here is some inside info for you. Some of which you already know.

GAME will be a $50 million market cap within a year. I can't tell you how I know, but I know.

BBR might be a $50 million market cap within a year. This you already know.
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:10:52 AM

Hey folks, finally BBR will have a dev team and they just released de whitepaper.

I ususally don't use that to promotion, but as no one knows about BBR, just take a look: Wink

https://twitter.com/1blockologist/status/775130312611278848
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:17:22 AM

OP

GAME will be a $50 million market cap within a year. I can't tell you how I know, but I know.

Hey, 50 M $ for BBR looks impossible mission to me, but 4-5 million in a year seems feasible if things are done properly. Grin

And about GAME... I still remember when it started trading at Polo at 200-300 sats and thought: "Mmm, don't know what's that shit, but it was listed in Polo so it must be something serious, maybe I should buy some". And then thought: "fuck it, there are better options, too risky". Then, when it pumped to 2K-3K sats I thought: "meh, just a quick pump, not buying that pumped shit"... And then pumped again to 20K-30K, and now I'm thinking: "Meh, I don't know what to think about that, too risky for me". Let's see if I'm wrong again haha Grin Grin
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 07:20:23 AM

Lisk going to sky, once its possible
to build first sidechain app.

That will happen in Q1 next year. Wink

This make time more time though, been an investor as well.

Once a bagholder decides to invest to create that sidechain app, he'll benifit to it but that would take a lot of money to spend still.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gillette

Activity: 744

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:15:04 AM

VultureFund what do you think of Stealthcoin? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stealthcoin/
I sold my xst holdings. Is it worth to enter that market?
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:12:58 PM

Hi Guys... any opinion on MAGI XMG ?
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:21:22 PM

VultureFund what do you think of Stealthcoin? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stealthcoin/

Super highly manipulated coin. It sholud pump at some time, but I don't like to invest in shitcoins without any fundamental, better look for real coins.

VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:22:29 PM

Hi Guys... any opinion on MAGI XMG ?

I keep my original objective of 500K $, maybe I will have to push up. Wink
Gillette

Activity: 744

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:36:38 PM

Super highly manipulated coin. It sholud pump at some time, but I don't like to invest in shitcoins without any fundamental, better look for real coins.

Are you sure start, rdd, blk, etc are real coins?  Grin  They are all shitcoins. There is only 1 real coin and it is called btc.
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:44:12 PM

Are you sure start, rdd, blk, etc are real coins?  Grin  They are all shitcoins. There is only 1 real coin and it is called btc.

So you ask something, he doesn't answer as you would as liked, and now you get mad?
felipepoide

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:56:17 PM

Navcoin seems to have an interesting technology and a strong development team. What is your opinion ? Grateful
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:46:14 PM

Are you sure start, rdd, blk, etc are real coins?  Grin  They are all shitcoins. There is only 1 real coin and it is called btc.

It's the eternal confusion of crypto. All coins, except BTC, are shitcoins, mostly because their lack of volume and HUUUGE volatility. They should have another name cause they are not "coins".

But man, I don't know why are you here, but I'm here to win money. And every "shitcoin" that is capable to generate me money, it's not a shitcoin anymore.

If I pick a coin is because I know that there is at least 1 big reason to buy it, AND it gives me good vibes (this is very important too). And despite I know XST has a whale behind that will pump hard soon or later, it doesn't give me any good vibe, so I'm not gonna buy a single stealthcoin Wink Wink

Call me idiot or stupid for that, but that's how I work. Sometimes reasonable arguments are not everything. Grin Grin
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:54:06 PM

Navcoin seems to have an interesting technology and a strong development team. What is your opinion ? Grateful

You know my opinion about recent pumped coins, it's always the same...

NAV is a good and fair project that pumped more than X10 this year. The question is, there is more room to grow? Probably, but I prefer much better risk/reward ratios.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:09:13 PM

OP

Hey, 50 M $ for BBR looks impossible mission to me, but 4-5 million in a year seems feasible if things are done properly. Grin

And about GAME... I still remember when it started trading at Polo at 200-300 sats and thought: "Mmm, don't know what's that shit, but it was listed in Polo so it must be something serious, maybe I should buy some". And then thought: "fuck it, there are better options, too risky". Then, when it pumped to 2K-3K sats I thought: "meh, just a quick pump, not buying that pumped shit"... And then pumped again to 20K-30K, and now I'm thinking: "Meh, I don't know what to think about that, too risky for me". Let's see if I'm wrong again haha Grin Grin

Yeah I get it. But what I'm saying is that I work on the internal team of GAME. It is currently in an accumulation phase despite its 1000% growth this year. You notice that GAME has almost no community outreach. It isn't because the team is stupid. Let's put it that way. You notice that almost every dip is bought up? People always ask me who is buying because the thread has hardly any discussion. The people buying aren't crypto traders. It's real gaming businesses many of which have never even bought Bitcoin before. We are literally struggling to get pockets filled in time without moving market up 3-4x. Ok I've said too much.

You don't want to be wrong 3 times in a row. Smiley you share great info in this thread, so I wanted to give you some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: