Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016)  (Read 47293 times)
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:18:54 AM

VultureFund what do you think of Stealthcoin? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stealthcoin/
I sold my xst holdings. Is it worth to enter that market?

Super highly manipulated coin. It sholud pump at some time, but I don't like to invest in shitcoins without any fundamental, better look for real coins.

Are you sure start, rdd, blk, etc are real coins?  Grin  They are all shitcoins. There is only 1 real coin and it is called btc.

It's the eternal confusion of crypto. All coins, except BTC, are shitcoins, mostly because their lack of volume and HUUUGE volatility. They should have another name cause they are not "coins".

But man, I don't know why are you here, but I'm here to win money. And every "shitcoin" that is capable to generate me money, it's not a shitcoin anymore.

If I pick a coin is because I know that there is at least 1 big reason to buy it, AND it gives me good vibes (this is very important too). And despite I know XST has a whale behind that will pump hard soon or later, it doesn't give me any good vibe, so I'm not gonna buy a single stealthcoin Wink Wink

Call me idiot or stupid for that, but that's how I work. Sometimes reasonable arguments are not everything. Grin Grin

If a coin has generated profit for you does not mean it`s a "real coin". Many coins on your list have no tech behind them.

I call "real coins" those ones that have great tech behind.

I advised you to add sdc to your list and in 2 days it boomed:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1596714.msg16078760#msg16078760

Now I advice you to add xst to your list. They will soon release a great anon tech. Grab as many xst as you can before it`s too late. Mark my words Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
retardsystem

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:35:39 AM

UPLOAD

VOXELS (VOX) IN MY LIST

$1,363,238

OBJECTIVE: 5 M $

POTENTIAL: X3.65

LOL, voxel is a big scam, ico price is 0.001-0.0015, so now is 0.00007, you can see the ico investors are all bagholders, can't be pumped hard, they wait for stop-loss exit point if the price is pumped.

The question is, why it dropped so hard since the ICO? There's any good reason to drop a 95%? I only see a thing here, price supression. At some time it will have to pump and actual prices are OK to get a good risk/reward ratio. Wink

Voxel is a premine coin, devs keep dumping the premine coin, you don't know? You should research more before investing. 

xJuturna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:32:30 AM

OP why no basis behind your estimates / guesses? Might have a little bit more input in your thread or a nice debate if you included this sort of thing rather than just having people telling you to stop promoting pre-mined scam coins.
hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:27:46 AM

OP why no basis behind your estimates / guesses? Might have a little bit more input in your thread or a nice debate if you included this sort of thing rather than just having people telling you to stop promoting pre-mined scam coins.

VIRTACOIN VTA - looking good
c4s7or

Activity: 535

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:31:46 AM

Yes a few information why you recommend some coins would be nice
VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:15:10 PM

VultureFund what do you think of Stealthcoin? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stealthcoin/
I sold my xst holdings. Is it worth to enter that market?

Super highly manipulated coin. It sholud pump at some time, but I don't like to invest in shitcoins without any fundamental, better look for real coins.

Are you sure start, rdd, blk, etc are real coins?  Grin  They are all shitcoins. There is only 1 real coin and it is called btc.

It's the eternal confusion of crypto. All coins, except BTC, are shitcoins, mostly because their lack of volume and HUUUGE volatility. They should have another name cause they are not "coins".

But man, I don't know why are you here, but I'm here to win money. And every "shitcoin" that is capable to generate me money, it's not a shitcoin anymore.

If I pick a coin is because I know that there is at least 1 big reason to buy it, AND it gives me good vibes (this is very important too). And despite I know XST has a whale behind that will pump hard soon or later, it doesn't give me any good vibe, so I'm not gonna buy a single stealthcoin Wink Wink

Call me idiot or stupid for that, but that's how I work. Sometimes reasonable arguments are not everything. Grin Grin

If a coin has generated profit for you does not mean it`s a "real coin". Many coins on your list have no tech behind them.

I call "real coins" those ones that have great tech behind.

I advised you to add sdc to your list and in 2 days it boomed:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1596714.msg16078760#msg16078760

Now I advice you to add xst to your list. They will soon release a great anon tech. Grab as many xst as you can before it`s too late. Mark my words Wink

1. Most of coins of my list, except the small chips, have unique tech behind, I don't know why you say that.

2. You advised me to buy that broken shit SDC and it boomed. Ok, good for you, even a monkey can choose the right option once, it's just statistics. SDC was, is, and will be the biggest anon shit in coinmarketcap, it's so shitty than I don't even look at the chart.

3. I also know that most probably XST will be pumped, I said it a couple weeks ago. There's a whale, but it doesn't give me any good vibes, so I'm not gonna buy nor recommend to buy.
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:26:28 PM

UPLOAD

VOXELS (VOX) IN MY LIST

$1,363,238

LOL, voxel is a big scam, ico price is 0.001-0.0015, so now is 0.00007, you can see the ico investors are all bagholders, can't be pumped hard, they wait for stop-loss exit point if the price is pumped.

The question is, why it dropped so hard since the ICO? There's any good reason to drop a 95%? I only see a thing here, price supression. At some time it will have to pump and actual prices are OK to get a good risk/reward ratio. Wink

Voxel is a premine coin, devs keep dumping the premine coin, you don't know? You should research more before investing.  

C'mon man, take a look at the list on the front page that I published less than a month ago, and compare it with the actual market caps. Do you really think I'm new on this man? Grin

When I said VOX, did you read the reasons?

1. Devs are not dumping the premined shit, it's easy to check that. YOU should do more research and think by yourself idiot. Some idiots say at the bitcointalk VOX topic that team is dumping coins and you believe that, what a strong personality you have man... Grin Grin Grin

2. Someone is supressing the price, NOT DEVS selling premined coins, we are at -95% from the ICO prices. VOX is in Polo and Bittrex, and the chart clearly shows the manipulation. Market cap is 1.3 M $, it's OK.

I'm not saying that VOX is not a scam, I'm just saying that at these prices the ratio risk/profit looks very good, so I'm gonna put money in, it's very simple.

After all, what is not a scam here? It's not a scam that Monero, a coin that is not used by anyone (yes, look at dark market XMR transactions statistics, ridiculous), pumps to 200M $ ? Grin
hdn

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:13:43 PM

UPLOAD

VOXELS (VOX) IN MY LIST

$1,363,238

C'mon man, take a look at the list on the front page that I published less than a month ago, and compare it with the actual market caps. Do you really think I'm new on this man? Grin

When I said VOX, did you read the reasons?

1. Devs are not dumping the premined shit, it's easy to check that. YOU should do more research and think by yourself idiot. Some idiots say at the bitcointalk VOX topic that team is dumping coins and you believe that, what a strong personality you have man... Grin Grin Grin

2. Someone is supressing the price, NOT DEVS selling premined coins, we are at -95% from the ICO prices. VOX is in Polo and Bittrex, and the chart clearly shows the manipulation. Market cap is 1.3 M $, it's OK.

I'm not saying that VOX is not a scam, I'm just saying that at these prices the ratio risk/profit looks very good, so I'm gonna put money in, it's very simple.

After all, what is not a scam here? It's not a scam that Monero, a coin that is not used by anyone (yes, look at dark market XMR transactions statistics, ridiculous), pumps to 200M $ ? Grin

Good info my friend
hdn

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:39:51 PM

Hi vulturefund,

Any idea on NAV
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:22:35 PM

Hi vulturefund,

Any idea on NAV

Already answer that:

Quote from: felipepoide on September 12, 2016, 02:56:17 PM
Navcoin seems to have an interesting technology and a strong development team. What is your opinion ? Grateful

You know my opinion about recent pumped coins, it's always the same...

NAV is a good and fair project that pumped more than X10 this year. The question is, there is more room to grow? Probably, but I prefer much better risk/reward ratios.
Bountyhunter1
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:25:34 PM

I'm all in with BLK like you told days ago. Today it was traded with high volumn than usual. Do you think it is a good sign?
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:33:49 AM

I'm all in with BLK like you told days ago. Today it was traded with high volumn than usual. Do you think it is a good sign?

Never go all in man. BLK is a hidden gem that will boom hard in the coming year, but still can take some time. Wink
hdn

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:03:47 PM

Hi vulturefund,

Any idea on NAV

Already answer that:

Quote from: felipepoide on September 12, 2016, 02:56:17 PM
Navcoin seems to have an interesting technology and a strong development team. What is your opinion ? Grateful

You know my opinion about recent pumped coins, it's always the same...

NAV is a good and fair project that pumped more than X10 this year. The question is, there is more room to grow? Probably, but I prefer much better risk/reward ratios.

Tq Bro.looks on your opinion, currently what is the best coin for day trader
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:46:35 PM

Never go all in man. BLK is a hidden gem that will boom hard in the coming year, but still can take some time. Wink

BLK has been inactive for a long time. It can't even go above 10k satoshi.
Other anon coins like DASH and XMR have overtaken this coin. Why do you believe so much in BLK?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:17:46 PM

Other anon coins like DASH and XMR have overtaken this coin. Why do you believe so much in BLK?

Hey man, I was buying Sia at 5-10 sats levels, and people asked the same then: Why the fuck do yo buy Sia with Storj so established? The answer is:

1. Good tech, being developed by truly smart people.

2. 0 marketing.

3. Price supression.

That's the perfect combination for an investor man, the marketing and hype it's the easiest thing to do, it will eventualy come, but the point number 1 it's the hard one to have in a coin.

BLK has the 3 conditions, plus number 4: Chinese love BLK.

It's a perfect cocktail to boom, and will surprise a lot of people, who then will be buying BLK +50K sats and saying how wonderful and innovative BLK it is. Wink Wink
TenthKeyDave

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:10:32 PM

For those of you invested in LSK -- and I count myself among you now -- here are a few relevant notes from the Lisk Community Meeting on Sept. 23. Max is Lisk CEO Max Kordek.

Source: http://coinour.com/index.php/lisk-community-meeting-summary-september-23th/

cc001:
what’s the general mood about Lisk?

Max:
The general mood is very positive. Not many people know about Lisk here, so it’s quite nice to educate people about it. They generally really like it and understand that it has its place. Especially because you can’t have your own blockchain on Ethereum.I met a few people who want to do an ICO and accept LSK, because they really believe into the ecosystem and want to build blockchain agnostic apps. That means they later would also port over their apps to Lisk.

CryptoAdvisor-cad789:
but how is the mood of Lisk stake holders?

Max:
To be honest, the mood on the conferences is totally different than in the forums. On the conferences EVERYONE is extremely positive, happy, and interested about the progress. Every person I met was genuinely interested in Lisk.

CryptoAdvisor-cad789:
Here are investors, technical persons, and normal dudes. I pitch Lisk different to anyone and the technical persons mostly want to know how it is working with the LSK tokens within the sidechains.

Someonsomeone:
So realistically when do you expect sidechains to start working?

Max:
I expect that on Q1 2017 is the time when serious ICOs for apps on Lisk are starting to pop up.

Looks like holding until Q1 2017 is the move right now.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:14:37 AM

Hey man, I was buying Sia at 5-10 sats levels, and people asked the same then: Why the fuck do yo buy Sia with Storj so established? The answer is:

1. Good tech, being developed by truly smart people.

2. 0 marketing.

3. Price supression.

That's the perfect combination for an investor man, the marketing and hype it's the easiest thing to do, it will eventualy come, but the point number 1 it's the hard one to have in a coin.

BLK has the 3 conditions, plus number 4: Chinese love BLK.

It's a perfect cocktail to boom, and will surprise a lot of people, who then will be buying BLK +50K sats and saying how wonderful and innovative BLK it is. Wink Wink
Totally agree with you about BLK, but I think we will see massive uprise before end of the year Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
hdn

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:42:41 AM

Pesobit PSB , very good coin and roadmap, price already 10x ICO
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:21:13 PM

Gulden 3,5m market cap

Enjorlas

Activity: 788

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:50:28 PM

It's annoying that people use this thread for there own little personal advertisement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: