Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016)  (Read 47293 times)
VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:35:44 PM

UPLOAD

ICONOMI (ICN) IN MY LIST

$12,349,128

OBJECTIVE: 75 M $

POTENTIAL: X6.1

Patience with this one guys, it's a fundamental-based call, until they don't start releasing the fund-managing platform in Q2-Q3 2017 the price shouldn't do anything special.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jumanji7

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:57:56 AM

Vulture what do you think of blocknet?
iHaveNoClue

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:21:11 AM

UPLOAD

ICONOMI (ICN) IN MY LIST

$12,349,128

Patience with this one guys, it's a fundamental-based call, until they don't start releasing the fund-managing platform in Q2-Q3 2017 the price shouldn't do anything special.  Wink

I love the concept of ICN. It has the potential to bring in non crypto audience into this world. However, with the ongoing circus with ETH, do you think ICN is going to get effected?
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 02:28:52 AM

UPLOAD

ICONOMI (ICN) IN MY LIST

$12,349,128

I love the concept of ICN. It has the potential to bring in non crypto audience into this world. However, with the ongoing circus with ETH, do you think ICN is going to get effected?

One of the best investment these days. one has to wait for its development though but pretty sure this will go high up the sky later.
once people see holders really got some dividends like what is being promised, the demand for this token will skyrocket. Give it some time as the team are currently making its way to developing the platform.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

madawc

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:00:26 AM

UPLOAD

Hi folks, not joking. Very thanks to windjc to open my eyes. We truly are in front of a new BIG PLAYER Wink

GAMECREDITS (GAME) IN MY LIST

$ 8,847,675

OBJECTIVE: 100 M $

Potential: X11.3

Is this starting point? I think so.  Wink

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/8-million-players-strong-online-game-fragoria-to-accept-cryptocurrency-deposits/
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:38:36 AM

I have seen so many pros and cons supporting these picks, but to me what will drive the price to your projected valuation and what happen when the tokens crashed significantly below  present  marketcap
Gillette

Activity: 744

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:08:32 PM

Startcoin began pumping. Fill your bags asap and enjoy the pump. The op was right.
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:43:11 PM

UPLOAD

Folks, things are getting serious day by day at a super-velocity, blockchain industry it's not a wet useless dream anymore, so here we have another BIG PLAYER of the future. Give it 1-2 years and you'll have an stratospheric profit.  Wink

SIACOIN (SIA) IN MY LIST

$7,151,526

POTENTIAL: X14

Important: This is another long-term fundamental pick, don't be in a hurry to make profits. If everything goes like planned, these 100 M $ objective will even be multiplied per X10 or X100 in a couple years, who knows. The potential is there, for sure, this is a complete disruptive technology that "kills" BY FAR any actual competence of the storage sector. Don't miss this train people.  Wink
iHaveNoClue

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:43:32 AM

UPLOAD

Folks, things are getting serious day by day at a super-velocity, blockchain industry it's not a wet useless dream anymore, so here we have another BIG PLAYER of the future. Give it 1-2 years and you'll have an stratospheric profit.  Wink

SIACOIN (SIA) IN MY LIST

$7,151,526

POTENTIAL: X14

Important: This is another long-term fundamental pick, don't be in a hurry to make profits. If everything goes like planned, these 100 M $ objective will even be multiplied per X10 or X100 in a couple years, who knows. The potential is there, for sure, this is a complete disruptive technology that "kills" BY FAR any actual competence of the storage sector. Don't miss this train people.  Wink

I was about to ask you this question myself. Bought 2BTC worth at 67-68 sats after installing and trying their platform. There is nothing like it. They are able to handle files greater than 100 GB!!

Holding tight even though I am at a 25% down position  Smiley
TenthKeyDave

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:24:18 PM

Pro tip: In the short term (1month-2 months), take a look at VCASH, START, DGB and maybe XRP, don't have to say thanks. Wink

Are you sure you didn't misspell STRAT there?  Wink
zana

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:36:28 AM

Congratulations for your post!!!

First for sharing with everyone for free!!!!
Looking on your list your results so far have been very good.

LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:54:42 AM

about nav,& cloakcoin & ioc Grin

c4s7or

Activity: 535

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:33:34 AM

Very informative thread. Big thanks to Vulture and the rest  Smiley

Bought some GAME today. Its very cheap right now.

I also hold AMP (Synereo). Sadly I bought them during the ICO for nearly the douple price Undecided. Not a good timing but I think its has much potential to rise in 2017. What do you guys think about AMP?
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:53:34 AM

I also hold AMP (Synereo). Sadly I bought them during the ICO for nearly the douple price Undecided. Not a good timing but I think its has much potential to rise in 2017. What do you guys think about AMP?

Shitcoin.
De Selby

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:38:46 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 01:57:57 PM by De Selby

Still holding Stratis here. Planning to sell sometime early next year, maybe around February or March. I'm currently up by 40 - 50%, but I'm expecting it to go higher as more project milestones are met and it gets listed for trading on Poloniex.

My next investment will be Incent Loyalty.

Komodo looks interesting, but the ICO looks bloated at the moment, with the massive Bitcoin Dark swap. Besides, the developer has a terrible track record of being a cash hungry, serial pumper dumper. As they say, fool me once (Super Net), shame on you. Fool me twice (Bitcoin Dark), shame on me. Fool me thrice (Komodo), then I'm beyond helpless. DISCLAIMER: I didn't actually invest in either project. It's just a figure of speech.

Golem has also shown some promise, but I see two huge problems with investing in this thing: a) it is built on top of Ethereum, and recent projects built on Ethereum (SingularDTV, First Blood) have performed miserably; and b) it said on reddit that they don't discount the possibility of a second fundraiser (ala Synereo.)

So, as it stands, I'll only be investing in Incent. Looking forward to watching an upcoming interview on Coin Interview with the folks at Chrono Bank. Depending on their performance, I might consider investing in that once the ICO starts.
c4s7or

Activity: 535

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:15:35 PM

Shitcoin.

Thank you but a little explanation would be nice   Wink

XEM is on the run now  Smiley
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:24:33 PM

Shitcoin.

Usual shitcoin pattern for AMP, had a legit project, now want to do everything with their token, and this ico is a nice exit scam.
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:43:40 AM

Shitcoin.

Usual shitcoin pattern for AMP, had a legit project, now want to do everything with their token, and this ico is a nice exit scam.

This is problem I have with some of these projects, initially they  seem to have a clear idea of what they want to do but later when there is another sweet/smart cliche, they all want to be that too. That is what killed Slockit DAO, Synereo team also seem confused presently and looking for their real identity before social platform and now smart contract platform
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:53:20 PM

UPLOAD

Hi folks, next year I will be opening the first OPEN source Blockchain hedge fund. Open means that 90% of information will be transparently shared, meaning that you can actually profit without having to invest directly in the fund.

The project it's still a baby, but It's never too early to start a good community  Wink

If you're interested, join telegram group https://telegram.me/joinchat/EVc4eAqmQP5JPYAVxiLNVw

PD: Sorry for the spam. Grin
Jumanji7

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:34:44 AM

UPLOAD

Hi folks, next year I will be opening the first OPEN source Blockchain hedge fund. Open means that 90% of information will be transparently shared, meaning that you can actually profit without having to invest directly in the fund.

The project it's still a baby, but It's never too early to start a good community  Wink

If you're interested, join telegram group https://telegram.me/joinchat/EVc4eAqmQP5JPYAVxiLNVw

PD: Sorry for the spam. Grin

Good luck man!

I think it would be nice if you also open a thread on this forum about your hedge fund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: