Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016)  (Read 47293 times)
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:41:46 PM

I am looking for the next 1000 bagger like XEM and NXT. Do you have any recommendation for any coins with good potential. I see that many coins are overpriced right now and it may be time to wait for bitcoin to pump before buying depressed alts.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:55:49 PM

I am looking for the next 1000 bagger like XEM and NXT. Do you have any recommendation for any coins with good potential. I see that many coins are overpriced right now and it may be time to wait for bitcoin to pump before buying depressed alts.

From current levels, and thinking of a 1year investment, my biggest bets are: XRP, BTS, LSK, BTCD & BLK .

All of them have a huge potential upside, but you have to have patience... Wink

XRP: Very probably big money injection from financial sector in the coming year.

BTS: Chinese pumpers coin, consolidated, low price, nice working features, to be pumped for sure.

LSK: ETH pumpers coin, will surely follow almost the same pattern as ETH.

BTCD: Iguana to come in a few months. Disruptive technology, much better than anything that already exist (check what's about), BTCD is the fuel of Iguana.

BLK: Chinese pumpers coin, consolidated, hidden technology already existent, huge acummulation, big pump after some marketing.

Enjorlas

Activity: 788

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:34:01 AM

If you had to choose one coin to put all of your investment into, which would you choose? In other words, which coin are you most sure of will be pumped within a year?
mantra

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:42:31 AM

Stratis.

exactly stratis is one of the best coins i seem to believe in as per the plans and has a well laid out plan . seems he missed it out and time will prove it i guess

i agree, stratis is awesome
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:45:12 AM

From current levels, and thinking of a 1year investment, my biggest bets are: XRP, BTS, LSK, BTCD & BLK .

XRP: Very probably big money injection from financial sector in the coming year.

BTS: Chinese pumpers coin, consolidated, low price, nice working features, to be pumped for sure.

BTCD: Iguana to come in a few months. Disruptive technology, much better than anything that already exist (check what's about), BTCD is the fuel of Iguana.

BLK: Chinese pumpers coin, consolidated, hidden technology already existent, huge acummulation, big pump after some marketing.

What do you think of Factom? It has made partnerships with with a Chinese firm called DataYes. There is also news that their new clients will be the Department of Homeland Security and a Wall Street firm.

There is a forecast made by MalReynolds here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850070.msg16092497#msg16092497

What do you think of it? Is that possible?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:41:28 AM

If you had to choose one coin to put all of your investment into, which would you choose? In other words, which coin are you most sure of will be pumped within a year?

I have plenty confidence in all them five, but BTS, BTCD & BLK will pump 99.9% for sure. Wink

Don't like to put all in one basket, but if you are ambitious do that:

1. ALL IN BTCD

2. X3-4 PROFIT

3. Chose the one of BTS, BLK that hasn't pumped at that time, ALL IN

4. X3-4 PROFIT

5. If the third one of the list hasn't pumped yet, ALL IN

6. X3-4 PROFIT

If you have some luck to catch the timing, you could have an "easy" 1000-2000% profit in a year with a very low risk.

I always do and reccomend diversification, you never know what's gonna happen in this craze world. Grin

VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:05:53 AM

UPLOAD

NEW BTCD PRICE OBJECTIVE: 25 M $

POTENTIAL: x7.15
Mike8

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:36:54 PM

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but:
All speculators I've read of post about the "rise" of some coins when they want to dump them.
What would make you different?

I am concerned because two of your coins are on my "should rise" list too.....
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:13:57 PM

All speculators I've read of post about the "rise" of some coins when they want to dump them.

Yo man don't be so suspicious. I share that cause I feel better with myself.Cheesy Cheesy

If I wanted to do that I would tell you to buy what is popular these days, you know what I mean... Roll Eyes (XMR, ETH, FCT, ETC,...).

All coins in my list are very very silent, almost nobody talks about them, only for that you should trust me.

If still don't trust me, take a look at my message history and see that I always warn BEFORE the pump. Wink Wink
Mike8

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:24:36 PM

Yo man don't be so suspicious. I share that cause I feel better with myself.Cheesy Cheesy

If I wanted to do that I would tell you to buy what is popular these days, you know what I mean... Roll Eyes (XMR, ETH, FCT, ETC,...).

All coins in my list are very very silent, almost nobody talks about them, only for that you should trust me.

If still don't trust me, take a look at my message history and see that I always warn BEFORE the pump. Wink Wink

OK... I will follow this thread. Maybe I learn something of it.
If you're indeed honest, then big thanks for sharing your list.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:33:14 PM

What about WBB and WAVES ?  Any thoughts ?Cheesy

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:44:39 PM

In 1 year, DGB is going to see +400 sat. 1000 sat if we're lucky.

55 sat now

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:00:56 PM

UPLOAD

Why exactly?

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:05:27 PM

UPLOAD

Why exactly?

Iguana is much better than I thought. I think I will have to push even more the objective price in the future. I smell a XEM here. Wink
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:13:24 PM

In 1 year, DGB is going to see +400 sat. 1000 sat if we're lucky.

55 sat now

why do you say Digibyte? what is special about that coin?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:14:18 PM

very interesting thanks, So many coins out there. I stumbled on BURST. that looks great too, very long term

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:37:42 PM

What about WBB and WAVES ?  Any thoughts ?Cheesy

WBB: too manipulated even for me, it doesn't generate me confidence.

WAVES: In theory, WAVES should pump like almost all other big ICOs did with some news, but one of my rules of investment is: NEVER INVEST IN RUSSIAN PROJECTS.

It looks so racist, but I've lost lots of $$$ in russian investments in the past, all of them for incompetence of leaders, and I'm not gonna risk a single $ in Russia based projects, I don't care if WAVES pumps hard or not.
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:21:20 PM

shadowcash is doing good!

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 04:09:06 AM

I'll be keeping an eye on these coins you listed to evaluate how the play out in the next months Smiley thanks for the info, will do also more research about some that have been mentioned lately more frequently like SDC. Any thoughts on NXT?
loveofmylife

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:03:51 AM

very interesting thanks, So many coins out there. I stumbled on BURST. that looks great too, very long term

BLK is not a Chinese pumpers coin, it is almost dead, bts is Chinese pumpers coin. And eth, ltc are all Chinese pumpers coin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: