Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins potential in a year from now (List) (25/08/2016)  (Read 47299 times)
loveofmylife

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:06:06 AM

shadowcash is doing good!

SDC is hidden gem, monero pumpers find the sdc may be next big anon coin, so they pump sdc. Very green today   Cheesy
VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:32:36 AM

SDC is hidden gem, monero pumpers find the sdc may be next big anon coin, so they pump sdc. Very green today   Cheesy

Whatever you say man... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

loveofmylife

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:43:27 AM

You mean big green dildo? LOL, I see sdc has a big green candle= big green dildo.
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:56:09 AM

You mean big green dildo? LOL, I see sdc has a big green candle= big green dildo.

And?

Shadowtrash will always be shadowtrash.

BUY BUY SDC I'm sure it's the new XMR...

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:31:20 PM

Hei Vulturis , blackcoin will rise for sure imo too .

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:29:46 AM

UPLOAD

BTCD OUT OF MY LIST

Yesterday was one of the days which I feel very fucked. With Komodo announcement (it will be a success for sure), the rise of BTCD has been matemathically impossible, so I'm super sad, but I have to kick off my little babe BTCD of my list.

STRATIS IN MY LIST

$2,213,215

OBJECTIVE: 10 M $

POTENTIAL: X4.5
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:49:09 PM

UPLOAD

BTCD OUT OF MY LIST

Yesterday was one of the days which I feel very fucked. With Komodo announcement (it will be a success for sure), the rise of BTCD has been matemathically impossible, so I'm super sad, but I have to kick off my little babe BTCD of my list.

STRATIS IN MY LIST

$2,213,215

10 M is just Poloniex volume potential.. has a 20 M potential once framework nodes released in 1-2 months. 200 M potential with full roadmap development then 2 Billion potential with clients. This baby for sure won't be cheap real soon.

loveofmylife

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:26:37 PM

UPLOAD

BTCD OUT OF MY LIST

STRATIS IN MY LIST

$2,213,215

10 M is just Poloniex volume potential.. has a 20 M potential once framework nodes released in 1-2 months. 200 M potential with full roadmap development then 2 Billion potential with clients. This baby for sure won't be cheap real soon.

Shocked Shocked  Maybe stratis can help corporation doing business, fly to the moon if the raodmap is done.
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:34:10 PM

UPLOAD

BTCD OUT OF MY LIST

STRATIS IN MY LIST

$2,213,215

We'll see, maybe I have to push up the objective price with news. Certainly it looks good. Wink
Pap0u

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:00:36 PM

Should also add Factom. 10x potential.

VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:07:10 PM

No thanks, don't like to buy coins that already pumped. Factom did a X30, what a craze to buy now! Grin Grin
Pap0u

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:22:42 PM

No thanks, don't like to buy coins that already pumped. Factom did a X30, what a craze to buy now! Grin Grin

We will see Smiley remember this

VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:31:14 PM

We will see Smiley remember this

If it pumped good to you, but the risk/reward it's horrible for me.
Pap0u

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:38:24 AM

UPLOAD

BTCD OUT OF MY LIST

STRATIS IN MY LIST

$2,213,215

We'll see, maybe I have to push up the objective price with news. Certainly it looks good. Wink

Stratis will hit your objective this week. Dorier just tweeted and said in the slack he begins framework dev today. Be prepared.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:34:52 PM

Are you adding all the anon coins to your list? Everyone of them will experience a pump as XMR seems to have emerged as the leader of Anon coins.
These effect will spread to all the other small anon coins.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:38:57 PM

Darknet (DNET) you should check it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.0

- POS/MASTERNODE
- great team and community
- fair distribution with quark during 8 months, no ninja, insta, hidden what ever
- hard to buy

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:48:27 PM

Are you adding all the anon coins to your list? Everyone of them will experience a pump as XMR seems to have emerged as the leader of Anon coins.
These effect will spread to all the other small anon coins.

anon coins are pumping hard nowadays, they are back, there were full of anon coins in 2014, 2015, now they are revival, lol.
VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:07:58 PM

My anon picks since 25/08 are AEON to 1.5 M (already sold), BBR to 2 M, and VCASH to 5 M.

Really impressed that even a big shit like shadowtrash it's doing that huge pump.

If the next days keep like that, I will have to push up VCASH objective price, technologically it's the BEST one of all them, only beaten by ZCASH, and the pump looks super close. Wink
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:44:09 PM

1) How come you did not list Monero? It's also an altcoin with potential.

1) I just closed a X6.5 XMR big position from last year. Now it's at 60 M market cap. This is so simple, do you see XMR at 150-200 M in a year? If you see it, get your XMR, but I don't see those numbers. I don't like to buy pumped coins.

It took only 9 days to prowe you wrong.

VultureFund (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:11:26 PM

1) How come you did not list Monero? It's also an altcoin with potential.

1) I just closed a X6.5 XMR big position from last year. Now it's at 60 M market cap. This is so simple, do you see XMR at 150-200 M in a year? If you see it, get your XMR, but I don't see those numbers. I don't like to buy pumped coins.

It took only 9 days to prowe you wrong.

I'm glad XMR did that pump, but kid, watch what I said:

JUST CLOSED X6.5

I'm never too ambitious you know, my objective is to WIN and WIN and keep WINING year to year more than a 1.000%, and XMR 6,5 helped a lot to fulfill the objective. Wink Wink

How many of FOMO short term traders can have this ratio of profits man?

I never said I know everything, I just know how to make money consistently and want to share it, that's all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: