Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 09:44:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 70622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aioc

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:59:22 AM

This is not an update at all,it is just to misled investors and holders that development is on going when in fact it's not,investors should run these bastards it's not a small amount to part,there's an ongoing accusations on this project,I hope every body are aware of it..

How did you know?DO you have 100% proof ?are you a developer or Staff member of mass? ^_^

Atleast we know for sure you are a shill. Only someone burying their head in the sand would still deny this was a planned scam to grab btc.

Obviously he really is,if he has an inside news on what he is happening,we are 100% sure that he is a shill,I am part of the signature campaign before,but I call it off when it is very obvious and this one is very obvious,why defend it,how much have you invested here or are you still receiving bounty ..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄         
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄       
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄     
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄   
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄ 
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓
  ▓▓           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▀          ▓▓▌
   ▓▓             ▐▓▓▓             █▓▓ 
    ▓▓▄       ▄██ ▐▓▓             █▓▓   
     ▀▓█▄      ▀▓█▓▀            █▓▓     
       ▀▓▓▄▄                 ▄█▓▓       
          ▀▓▓██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓         
               ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀             

CREDITS
[
Whitepaper    |    Linked In
FACEBOOK TWITTER ANN BOUNTY TELEGRAM
][ ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gold969

Activity: 378

twitter Bill_Djons

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:42:38 PM

This is not an update at all,it is just to misled investors and holders that development is on going when in fact it's not,investors should run these bastards it's not a small amount to part,there's an ongoing accusations on this project,I hope every body are aware of it..

How did you know?DO you have 100% proof ?are you a developer or Staff member of mass? ^_^

It is so easy to tell,after months of not giving us this update,suddenly they posted one,just to calm investors that they are still working on it,I'm sure their team are reading all our post here and they just want to divert our attention and makes us confuse,I'm sure they will continue to send more,for us to think "hey we are working still we just want to surprise you"

You didnt know what are you talking about.Its not enought to tell them that masscoin is a scam.You must do patience this project is targeted for longterm..We need to trust them..we need to wait next week for further update..Stay tuned.
for example, as can be (Really want to hope).
Last year I participated Bitpark. laid out on a branch positions only investors, developers on the site only 2 announcements made.

MWD64
Sr. Member "I'm surprised there are investors who want to respond. I finally read this whole thread. Last two or 3 pages seem to be largely people who invested money saying they never got their token, and that the dev team is no longer responding to their emails." https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;quote=17299808;topic=1575177.120;num_replies=174;sesc=593e4c1070437e13dab3149e5dad7ab1

thepo1m
Full Member "Good to know that this project is not dead after all, the word on the street was that the developer has dissapeared with the ICO fund."https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;quote=17613911;topic=1575177.140;num_replies=174;sesc=593e4c1070437e13dab3149e5dad7ab1

4 months of silence and eventually got a coin.
I want to hope that there will be a positive result.

genegene

Activity: 81

Crypto World

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 12:37:45 AM

OK those not believe that masscoin is not scam..send all your masscoin here:1AhQNjY4BQ63sza4ydxNXGHjigQ7CSK5ip
To those people believe to masscoin..Hold your coins.and wait for further update ^_^

I'll accept any erc20 altcoin Donations:
0x146854167FEf621D7F951491C7723D630ec6f815
Tribute

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:55:19 AM

OK those not believe that masscoin is not scam..send all your masscoin here:1AhQNjY4BQ63sza4ydxNXGHjigQ7CSK5ip
To those people believe to masscoin..Hold your coins.and wait for further update ^_^

Pay for masscoins like every other sucker did
drays
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

So what now, guys? Is the story over? Does everybody just swallow his loss and forget? Will we let Kuzmin The Scammer digest our money?

I have seen few people here (namely jimbobway and Colba2017) going to organize investors. Was that just a momentary impulse, which has gone for good, or is there indeed is something happening behind the scenes?

... this space is not for rent ...
OlegS

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:13:52 AM

So what now, guys? Is the story over? Does everybody just swallow his loss and forget? Will we let Kuzmin The Scammer digest our money?

I haver seem few people here (namely jimbobway and Colba2017) going to organize investors. Was that just a momentary impulse, which has gone for good, or is there indeed is something happening behind the scenes?

I think we need to wait 2-3 weeks and then something to decide, do ....
ninjabiz

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:16:42 AM

I haver seem few people here (namely jimbobway and Colba2017) going to organize investors. Was that just a momentary impulse, which has gone for good, or is there indeed is something happening behind the scenes?

It seems so, if you know why Kuzimin's Mycelium tokens can't be trading and investors got screwed by him, you would expect the drama of mass.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 588

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:38:51 AM

so the Mycelium CEO is a Scammer ?
Who Woulda Thunk ?

he raised 5000 btc for 5% of Myceliuem and almost a year later
no exchange to trade.

Is it confirmed that mycelium & mass network scammed its investors and run away with that much BTC?

5K BTC raised by mycelium for just 5% of that company and nothing to show up yet or no updates! These guys are pros!

This concern has been raised on reddit only once - by one single dude with low karma https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5iq41d/mycelium_fraud/ and u believe it? Mycelium serves a noble purpose, it facilitates transition of bitcoin ecosystem from an unproven sandbox environment to a mature and hugely hyped 18 billion industry. If u havent yet purchases their shares, its time to go and throw some cash on mycelium.
Look at this faggot tryna shill me Mycelium Tokens
I know what i'm talking about i bought the ICO, disgusting...
Tribute

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

Who Woulda Thunk ?

no exchange to trade.

Is it confirmed that mycelium & mass network scammed its investors and run away with that much BTC?

5K BTC raised by mycelium for just 5% of that company and nothing to show up yet or no updates! These guys are pros!

This concern has been raised on reddit only once - by one single dude with low karma https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5iq41d/mycelium_fraud/ and u believe it? Mycelium serves a noble purpose, it facilitates transition of bitcoin ecosystem from an unproven sandbox environment to a mature and hugely hyped 18 billion industry. If u havent yet purchases their shares, its time to go and throw some cash on mycelium.

Kuzmin is a convicted fraudster who has served jail time - http://rusnewsjournal.com/3/69588/
redhero

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

I almost forget this mass coin, no any progress to list it on exchange till now.
ninjabiz

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:13:02 AM

Forget it, Kuzimin is hooking prostitutes now, we investors lost serious money on this shit, sad and feel bad. We get no profit but lost all.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:09:57 PM

Who Woulda Thunk ?

no exchange to trade.

Kuzmin is a convicted fraudster who has served jail time - http://rusnewsjournal.com/3/69588/

That was long time ago, and it was in Russia. You never know who was right and who was wrong there. Russian justice system is very questionable, and always have been.

So that is not something to base on.

However I don't really understand how Kuzmin and Kontegna could still have good reputation among Westerners, while being involved in several scam endeavors. Most probably they cannot be sued for what they did, but such actions could ruin theirs reputation, so no serious people do any business with them anymore. If they continue to ignore their investors, they (we) need to make their scams visible, and spread the word.

Tribute

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:43:52 PM

Who Woulda Thunk ?

no exchange to trade.

That was long time ago, and it was in Russia. You never know who was right and who was wrong there. Russian justice system is very questionable, and always have been.

However I don't really understand how Kuzmin and Kontegna could still have good reputation among Westerners, while being involved in several scam endeavors. Most probably they cannot be sued for what they did, but such actions could ruin theirs reputation, so no serious people do any business with them anymore. If they continue to ignore their investors, they (we) need to make their scams visible, and spread the word.

He was the mayor of a town founded by his father, and was jailed for misuse of public money. I'd say that's a lot to base something on. Given lots of people have just handed over what is now worth $350,000 to him AND not seen a cent back in delivery.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Director of Bitcoin100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:28:44 PM

Who Woulda Thunk ?

no exchange to trade.

He was the mayor of a town founded by his father, and was jailed for misuse of public money. I'd say that's a lot to base something on. Given lots of people have just handed over what is now worth $350,000 to him AND not seen a cent back in delivery.

He was accused of using public funds for personal business, travel and such, by the competing party in the elections. He was jailed for that accusation for a few months, waiting for a trial, and when the trial came, they couldn't bring up any actual evidence, so they just fined him a few thousand dollars (like $4k or less) and let him go. The competing mayor won the subsequent election, and Kuzmin has been an anarchist ever since. Supposedly that's how electorate positions typically change hands in corrupt Russia: accuse your opponent of doing something illegal and jail them without evidence.

OlegS

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:14:00 AM

If the situation does not clear up to April, then the plan is as follows.
1. To put forward an ultimatum to Kuzmin with demands .... Ignore see paragraph 2.
2. Lowering the reputation on the Internet: we publish information about Kuzmin on websites on scammers, negatively comment on any articles concerning Kuzmin and the like.
3. We start the company to discredit the information products of Kuzmina companies (https://mycelium.com/) and its partners.
4. It will be seen further ...

How such an option?
Tribute

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

Who Woulda Thunk ?

no exchange to trade.

He was accused of using public funds for personal business, travel and such, by the competing party in the elections. He was jailed for that accusation for a few months, waiting for a trial, and when the trial came, they couldn't bring up any actual evidence, so they just fined him a few thousand dollars (like $4k or less) and let him go. The competing mayor won the subsequent election, and Kuzmin has been an anarchist ever since. Supposedly that's how electorate positions typically change hands in corrupt Russia: accuse your opponent of doing something illegal and jail them without evidence.

So convicted fraudster is innocent and was the victim of corruption. Whats the excuse for disappearing with the mass ico funds?
KUZMIN IS A CRIMINAL.
coin-investor

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:06:13 PM

I the true identity of Kuzmin came out when there is an ico or campaign ongoing,I don't believe it will generate many investors,even I am following this thread and been praising the project,but if people have known it,they will ask for escrow or guaranty,now he's nowhere to be found.

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██      ██████
██████  █  ████  █████
██████   ██████  █████
██████  ███████  █████
██████  ███████  █████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
HERO..
The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia
  ■ Website   ■ Whitepaper   ■ Bounties
                   ■ Join our Slack
PRE-SALE starting soon
adamvp

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:21:59 PM

So it is definitelly scam? So bad :/
The idea was such interesting
Next time I have to  spend more time to reasearch
If I know before about mass connection with mycelium I would never  enter this s×××

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 08:36:48 PM

Next time I have to  spend more time to reasearch
If I know before about mass connection with mycelium I would never  enter this s×××

you have no idea how mycelium investors feel at this point. supposed to be a rather save investment...

► How to sneak in ICO, even if you're not allowed to Read More
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:01:18 PM

Next time I have to  spend more time to reasearch
If I know before about mass connection with mycelium I would never  enter this s×××

you have no idea how mycelium investors feel at this point. supposed to be a rather save investment...

I wonder is there anything Mycelium investors are going to do with this? Do they have any plan of actions or is there a coordinated effort to help things?

Is there any place they discuss this (Reddit, BCT thread, slack, other)?

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.