Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 03:55:37 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 70800 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HomoHenning

Activity: 546

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:34:42 PM

be patience. it always turned out well for this project if you just wait silently. the devs know exatly what they do and are working on it now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ged00u

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:07:07 AM

be patience. it always turned out well for this project if you just wait silently. the devs know exatly what they do and are working on it now
There have been many scam projects around. You can not say that since you just only a member, an investor and you do not know anything about this project or further information about it. Please read what I have written in this thread. I think we should do some investigation to solve this issue ASAP Smiley

███████████████████████████ ███████████████████
      ██████████████████████████ ████████████████████
      █████████████████████████ ▄████████████████████
      ██████                   ▄█████▀        ▐██████
      ██████                  ▄█████▀         ▐██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ██████              ██████▀
      ██████             ██████▀
      █████████████████ ██████▀
      ████████████████ ██████▀
      ▀██████████████ ██████▀
ETHERPARTY

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 658

Meridian Baby!

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:21:48 AM

Well it would be great to have some updates concerning the mycelium wallet or to the usage of the browser etc. 

▄▄          ▄▄
     ▄███▄      ▄███▄
     ███████▄ ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████▄
   ███████████████████
  ▄█████████████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
    ▀▀███████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀
            ▀
Meridian

myMDN.io

Digital Collateral

JOIN ICO
HomoHenning

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:12:00 PM

There have been many scam projects around. You can not say that since you just only a member, an investor and you do not know anything about this project or further information about it. Please read what I have written in this thread. I think we should do some investigation to solve this issue ASAP Smiley

this cant be a scam. mycelium founder owns mass and mycelium staff is involved. maybe mass is not the first prio on their strategy but its not a scam...

Trial

Activity: 610

Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:45:33 PM

At what price Mass Coin was on sale during ICO? Where now it is possible to purchase coins?

X       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo    X▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀███████
█████▀████░░░░░░▄████
█████░░░░▀░░░░░▄█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░▄████████
████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████████▀█▀██████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄▄░░███████
████████░░███░░███████
████████░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░███▄░░██████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░░██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
█████████▄█▄██████████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
X[[]]X
sri.bima

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:34:06 PM

My to late following Masscoin project, it seems ICO has been completed and successfully.
Total amount raised : 332 BTC
Congrats team Mass Network!
judeafante

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:28:08 AM

At what price Mass Coin was on sale during ICO? Where now it is possible to purchase coins?

The ico is over but there are holders of mass token who set up a marketplace for later comer who wants to buy mass token,it's still a good potential investment,they already have the browser plugin, they still don't have their own wallet only using colu..

Here is their marketplace
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752400.new#new

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  THE FIRST    OF ITS KIND
  SELF-GOVERNED    ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Coin_trader

Activity: 518

ANN and White Paper Translator into Filipino...

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:32:13 PM

what i wish is that this coin may not be another SMASH COIN that the holders waited for the promise exchange then end up crying because the dev run away, wish it may not be another TBC that the exchange is there but nobody wanted to buy but to sell and no one wanted to buy at it's "current rate".

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
aioc

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:10:21 PM

what i wish is that this coin may not be another SMASH COIN that the holders waited for the promise exchange then end up crying because the dev run away, wish it may not be another TBC that the exchange is there but nobody wanted to buy but to sell and no one wanted to buy at it's "current rate".

What is the current rate?  0.00000000000 nothING

Just another crap

I also have 400 k sitting in Colu for a month now and I don't know if there are development behind the scenes,because we are not getting any update here,they are very aggressive in the their ico but once the ico was finished,we have not heard of them anymore .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄         
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄       
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄     
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄   
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄ 
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓
  ▓▓           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▀          ▓▓▌
   ▓▓             ▐▓▓▓             █▓▓ 
    ▓▓▄       ▄██ ▐▓▓             █▓▓   
     ▀▓█▄      ▀▓█▓▀            █▓▓     
       ▀▓▓▄▄                 ▄█▓▓       
          ▀▓▓██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓         
               ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀             

CREDITS
[
Whitepaper    |    Linked In
FACEBOOK TWITTER ANN BOUNTY TELEGRAM
][ ]
Cent21

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:46:19 PM

I also have 400 k sitting in Colu for a month now and I don't know if there are development behind the scenes,because we are not getting any update here,they are very aggressive in the their ico but once the ico was finished,we have not heard of them anymore .

I think lot of people here are in the same situation.... we need more news here. A wallet release is very very important. I'm unsure if i can trust colu... it is still in "beta" phase anyway.

Please Masscoin team... release a wallet for your creation.

Goodluck everybody.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
★★ VISIT US ! ★★ JOIN BOUNTY ★★
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Freelance on the Blockchain

drays
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:59:09 PM

Well it would be great to have some updates concerning the mycelium wallet or to the usage of the browser etc.  

I saw in the google store that there are many typo faults in Dutch.
Just like my english.  Dont think anyone want to use that
Think this is waist of time.
Brave browser is more professional

Well... I think you miss the point: this software is in pre-release development stage.

I have absolutely nothing against Holland or Dutch people, but lets be realistic.

Dutch is not one of the most important languages in this world. Devs probably used Google translations for now.

One shouldn't toss or disregard the product just because it is not well translated to some obscure language in its alpha stage Tongue
I am pretty sure MASS Browser is not available in all my native languages, but I am not complaining because of that, because I think demands should be reasonable.

... this space is not for rent ...
DaddyH

Activity: 361

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:35:27 PM

Well... I think you miss the point: this software is in pre-release development stage.

I have absolutely nothing against Holland or Dutch people, but lets be realistic.

Dutch is not one of the most important languages in this world. Devs probably used Google translations for now.

One shouldn't toss or disregard the product just because it is not well translated to some obscure language in its alpha stage Tongue
I am pretty sure MASS Browser is not available in all my native languages, but I am not complaining because of that, because I think demands should be reasonable.

his point is - it looks unprofessional compared with competitor products because it lacks that attention to detail. I'd suggest not offering a language unless you knew it was 100% right. Otherwise the product just looks bad.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
drays
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:11:05 PM

his point is - it looks unprofessional compared with competitor products because it lacks that attention to detail. I'd suggest not offering a language unless you knew it was 100% right. Otherwise the product just looks bad.

That's right. A language should not be offered on product unless it is ready and confirmed by professional translators or native speakers.

But this doesn't seem to be applicable here - as from what I can see, they do not offer to use that product in languages other than English yet!

The Download page clearly indicates: "Language: English". And though I have it installed on my Chrome, I do not see anywhere an option to change language. I am not even sure how he managed to get that in Dutch. Probably Chome makes the plugin use the system default language, and provides automatic translation by Google.

There are other, more serious issues, both with this SW, and project in general. The thing is - there is nobody even asking for our feedback unfortunately Undecided
Something seems to be very wrong over there, and they are hiding the thruth  Angry

... this space is not for rent ...
DaddyH

Activity: 361

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:43:22 PM

That's right. A language should not be offered on product unless it is ready and confirmed by professional translators or native speakers.

But this doesn't seem to be applicable here - as from what I can see, they do not offer to use that product in languages other than English yet!

The Download page clearly indicates: "Language: English". And though I have it installed on my Chrome, I do not see anywhere an option to change language. I am not even sure how he managed to get that in Dutch. Probably Chome makes the plugin use the system default language, and provides automatic translation by Google.

There are other, more serious issues, both with this SW, and project in general. The thing is - there is nobody even asking for our feedback unfortunately Undecided
Something seems to be very wrong over there, and they are hiding the thruth  Angry

I completely agree with you here.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
myhung76393

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:25:37 PM

I want to sell all my masscoin
100,000,000 MASSCOIN ~ 0,2 BITCOIN
Please send me inbox if you want to sell all
dabbad

Activity: 527

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 01:37:06 PM

I want to sell all my masscoin
100,000,000 MASSCOIN ~ 0,2 BITCOIN
Please send me inbox if you want to sell all
Special topic "Topic: MassCoin : Buying / Selling"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752400.0

HomoHenning

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:56:36 PM

I completely agree with you here.
they are posting news frequently (https://blog.mass.network/weve-launched-mass-browser/) they have a helpdesk website. sure there is no 24h news flash but its not that bad as you are describing. lets all hope this will end in a success. we cant do anything else do we

Coin_trader

ANN and White Paper Translator into Filipino...

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:24:22 AM

time is running and the promises are still mere words that never come into reality, how can we be sure that it is not a false hope that they are giving when we can not see the progress of what they are telling, they did not giving their official announcement here.

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
coin-investor

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:43:49 AM

time is running and the promises are still mere words that never come into reality, how can we be sure that it is not a false hope that they are giving when we can not see the progress of what they are telling, they did not giving their official announcement here.

Check their own marketplace thread,many are selling but no one is buying,but based on their updates they are halfway on their roadmap and development,so you can move from other coins for now and just get a surprise later when they fully launch their mass browser and plugins,once it launches getting in exchanges will be much easier.

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██      ██████
██████  █  ████  █████
██████   ██████  █████
██████  ███████  █████
██████  ███████  █████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
HERO..
The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia
  ■ Website   ■ Whitepaper   ■ Bounties
                   ■ Join our Slack
PRE-SALE starting soon
ged00u

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:12:17 AM

Check their own marketplace thread,many are selling but no one is buying,but based on their updates they are halfway on their roadmap and development,so you can move from other coins for now and just get a surprise later when they fully launch their mass browser and plugins,once it launches getting in exchanges will be much easier.
The ICO had run for a month and they can not even develop their own wallet. what do you expect in this Coin? The dev team may not care about this coin and as you can see, it takes more than 2 or 3 days for them to reply our message. Moreover, Pianist has quit this project for a long time. There is nothing could guarantee that they won't turn into scammers LOL.

███████████████████████████ ███████████████████
      ██████████████████████████ ████████████████████
      █████████████████████████ ▄████████████████████
      ██████                   ▄█████▀        ▐██████
      ██████                  ▄█████▀         ▐██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ██████              ██████▀
      ██████             ██████▀
      █████████████████ ██████▀
      ████████████████ ██████▀
      ▀██████████████ ██████▀
ETHERPARTY

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.