Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 91819 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:02:23 AM

This project needs exposure. Getting it listed on an exchange would give it more exposure.
Polo won't happen any tine soon. Bittrex is unlikely, which leaves C-Cex or Yobit as the next most popular I guess.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

This project needs exposure. Getting it listed on an exchange would give it more exposure.
Polo won't happen any tine soon. Bittrex is unlikely, which leaves C-Cex or Yobit as the next most popular I guess.
The ico was just finished,the full marketing and mass adoption of this coin will launch after they launch their wallet,I think it will take two more months before everything is put in place I have some mass token I bought from a friend but would have to wait for a few more months to trade it.

BitsLab

Activity: 305

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:43:51 PM

Please support masscoin on ccex
Search masscoin
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Hello
I vote masscoin on ccex
Best Regards
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:35:28 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 10:56:18 PM by drays

Please support masscoin on ccex
Search masscoin
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Voted. But frankly speaking, voting on C-Cex is not the way to go for a coin with 300+ BTC raised Undecided
And once again - listing on exchange is not a priority. Many much more important updates are missing.
drays, genegene, developer and I, 4 votes on the exchange. the rest does not concern us, or all 3 of the investor?
surcharge of 0.001 BTC, 1 time for free! toll should be about 1 BTC.

I don't have funds here but will transfer so I can vote,but is the dev team really wants to get into ccex at this point of time,do they have their own wallet?All we have right now is a colu address which is not accepted in Ccex in my opinion..

You are right Grin. C-Cex will be surprised if Mass coin wins the vote, and c-cex stuff finds out they need to list a Coloured coin (definitely first time in their practice) Grin. I would tell - they will be schocked, and will immediately send us all to some place (like up someones a$$), and reject to list it...
If the coloredcoins is not accepted. why  ccex accept masscoin in voting list?colored coins is an open source protocol..hmm..
Well colu is our temporary wallet..By the end of january android mycelium wallet support for masscoin will be ready..According to Dnu we talked in private last day @mass.userecho.com

Yes, colored coins implementation is open source, and nothing prevents c-cex from implementing a support for it. But that would require a lot of additional work for them, and I doubt they will do it without special request (and maybe payment) from developer. It is much easier for them to list standard coins.

Otherwise C-Cex is pretty good exchange, much better than Yobit in terms of support and legitimacy. It would be nice if MASS team contact them first.

... this space is not for rent ...
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:49:20 PM

why not bitrex?
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:28:20 AM

voted 9 investors. others that are waiting for? 1 vote for free, provided that the balance of 0.0001 BTC. chargeable voice 0.001 BTC https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
DaddyH

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:40:34 AM

why not bitrex?
There is no way they would list mass in its current state.

gold969

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:02:19 AM

why not bitrex?

Submitting a Coin to Bittrex
At Bittrex, we look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to digital currency technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for currency launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week.  Launching is free and at our discretion.  If your coin passes our compliance rules and you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.   
gold969

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:07:50 AM

why not bitrex?

Submitting a Coin to Bittrex
At Bittrex, we look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to digital currency technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for currency launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week.  Launching is free and at our discretion.  If your coin passes our compliance rules and you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.   
C-cex the last coin of 0,6 BTC + Free Voice (160)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 01:10:51 AM

voted 9 investors. others that are waiting for? 1 vote for free, provided that the balance of 0.0001 BTC. chargeable voice 0.001 BTC https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

I will only vote for this coin if they had a wallet not a token on colu,I don't know if Ccex will allow them to trade on CCex if they see that they do not have a wallet of their own,no coin who trade on ccex uses colu token wallet.

genegene

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

universa

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:24:59 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 05:18:27 AM by genegene

Must read and say something about https://www.colu.com/developers
I think C-cex accepted Open source Digital Assets like colu..
The important thing is it functional to deposit and to withdraw for traders.Read at ICO rules number 6
 C-CEX ICO rules
1.The coin team must provide the wallet source code so we can compile and test it and receive the ICO premine transfer.

2.The coin team must provide the coin logo for listing. Forum thread, website and block explorer links are preferrable.

3.4 BTC paid before ICO is listed, unless special circumstances arise. ICO fee is non-refundable.

4.In the event the ICO does not sell out, coin team have the right to either refund investors or continue to launch and we can destroy the remaining premine. Coin developers must state if they are going to destroy unsold premine in this case.

5.ICO ending time should be strictly stated in coin forum thread or other public information source. We will end ICO exactly at stated ending time.

6.Wallet and its blockchain or asset has to be fully functional at the moment of ICO end as we have to open it for deposits and withdrawals for our traders.

7.Provided that the ICO is successful, if there were no other conditions declared publicly C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters.;

8.After the successful completion the above requirements, at the end of the 5 day period, C-CEX will unlock the account which holds the ICO proceeds. If any network or wallet problems arise during this 5 day trial period, the developers have until the end of this trial period to rectify them.

9.If problems persist at the end of the 5 day trial period, C-CEX will refund the investors using the ICO proceeds and consider the ICO failed and cancelled.

10.Due to recent scams and other negative events, C-CEX can no longer vouch for coin developers. There is no way to verify a developer's identity or to prosecute an individual or team that abandons the projects or otherwise does not adhere to the stated ICO/coin terms without having a substantial legal infrastructure which we can not provide.

11.If the coin developers can not provide a POD (Proof of Developer) or Coinsource Trust Index rating, C-CEX will recommend the provision of a short video where coin developers introduce themselves and their coin and explain the basic concepts behind the coin and why they believe it can be successful.
Coin team will need to create a C-CEX account specifically for an ICO and communicate the account details to C-CEX. When C-CEX receives the source code, we build the wallet and have the developer transfer the coins to this account. Developers can set the ICO sale price themselves then we lock the account until the ICO has completed and the 5 day trial period has successfully passed.

gold969

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:19:01 AM

only 9 in the mass of investors have invested 300 BTC? I conclude from the fact that Free votes 8. why the others do not vote, or have forgotten about the money? https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&lang=gb
cyberhacker
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:53:08 AM

they are even failing to keep contract as refuse to pay referral!

fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 08:59:30 AM

Must read and say something about https://www.colu.com/developers
I think C-cex accepted Open source Digital Assets like colu..
The important thing is it functional to deposit and to withdraw for traders.Read at ICO rules number 6
 C-CEX ICO rules
1.The coin team must provide the wallet source code so we can compile and test it and receive the ICO premine transfer.

2.The coin team must provide the coin logo for listing. Forum thread, website and block explorer links are preferrable.

3.4 BTC paid before ICO is listed, unless special circumstances arise. ICO fee is non-refundable.

4.In the event the ICO does not sell out, coin team have the right to either refund investors or continue to launch and we can destroy the remaining premine. Coin developers must state if they are going to destroy unsold premine in this case.

5.ICO ending time should be strictly stated in coin forum thread or other public information source. We will end ICO exactly at stated ending time.

6.Wallet and its blockchain or asset has to be fully functional at the moment of ICO end as we have to open it for deposits and withdrawals for our traders.

7.Provided that the ICO is successful, if there were no other conditions declared publicly C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters.;

8.After the successful completion the above requirements, at the end of the 5 day period, C-CEX will unlock the account which holds the ICO proceeds. If any network or wallet problems arise during this 5 day trial period, the developers have until the end of this trial period to rectify them.

9.If problems persist at the end of the 5 day trial period, C-CEX will refund the investors using the ICO proceeds and consider the ICO failed and cancelled.

10.Due to recent scams and other negative events, C-CEX can no longer vouch for coin developers. There is no way to verify a developer's identity or to prosecute an individual or team that abandons the projects or otherwise does not adhere to the stated ICO/coin terms without having a substantial legal infrastructure which we can not provide.

11.If the coin developers can not provide a POD (Proof of Developer) or Coinsource Trust Index rating, C-CEX will recommend the provision of a short video where coin developers introduce themselves and their coin and explain the basic concepts behind the coin and why they believe it can be successful.
Coin team will need to create a C-CEX account specifically for an ICO and communicate the account details to C-CEX. When C-CEX receives the source code, we build the wallet and have the developer transfer the coins to this account. Developers can set the ICO sale price themselves then we lock the account until the ICO has completed and the 5 day trial period has successfully passed.

First time I read this rules ,makes them a much better exchange than Yobit,but there are still a lot of coins that gets in on CCEX that eventually scammed investors or devs left their project and left their supporters hanging.

DaddyH

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:05:31 AM

if the mass devs are happy to send me some small amount of btc to pay for my vote - I'll guarantee to use it all on the the C-Cex vote.
However at this stage i don't want to spend any more of my btc on this project (having a few more mass coins isn't a big incentive for me).

Please DM me if you're interested.

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:07:59 AM

if the mass devs are happy to send me some small amount of btc to pay for my vote - I'll guarantee to use it all on the the C-Cex vote.
However at this stage i don't want to spend any more of my btc on this project (having a few more mass coins isn't a big incentive for me).

how stupid you are!

if they are willing to spend btc to vote listing. why don't they spend directly to c-cex and bittrex.
DaddyH

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:44:01 AM

how stupid you are!

if they are willing to spend btc to vote listing. why don't they spend directly to c-cex and bittrex.

How stupid you are.
It seems they are only willing to give mass in exchange for your votes. Read it again silly boy.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:12:30 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 12:17:40 AM by drays

Any details or links on this? Which contract and where do they refuse to pay it?

---------------

BTW, guys, related to C-Cex voting: we don't even know if MASS team wants us to vote there. In fact, we are not aware of any of their plans (if they have them at all Smiley). Zero communication  Undecided

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:15:30 PM

Any details or links on this? Which contract and where do you refuse to pay it?

---------------

BTW, guys, related to C-Cex voting: we don't even know if MASS team wants us to vote there. In fact, we are not aware of any of their plans (if they have them at all Smiley). Zero communication  Undecided

don't you see the referrals on ICO page? 10% referral in bitcoin of any amount invested from investors you referred.

they didn't pay that.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:45:38 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 05:10:55 PM by drays

Any details or links on this? Which contract and where do you refuse to pay it?

---------------

don't you see the referrals on ICO page? 10% referral in bitcoin of any amount invested from investors you referred.

they didn't pay that.

Did they officially refuse to pay that or postponing that, or what? Could you please post a link? I don't follow all threads, so may miss something. I am just trying to understand what is going on. This project is the biggest oops I have seen here. Such a great start, and such shady continuation... Looks like Mycellium acquisition was the turning point Undecided

Too many shady points. For example, I got 10% less bonus than advertised... Opened a support ticket a week ago (!!!) and am still waiting for any reply Sad
The only thing which makes me still hope the project didn't go scam - is the holidays. New Year holidays in Russia are very long (can easily take 2+ weeks), so it is possible they just didn't return to normal work schedule yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: