Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The results of this crowdfunding are below minimal expectations. What would you like to do now?
Pay me back the CBX contributed to this ICO. This ICO has failed. - 0 (0%)
We still go ahead and create SPK NOW - new stats - 150 million SPK with 25% kept for an upcoming BTC ICO. New ICO in BTC later. - 0 (0%)
We wait before we make the SPK - first we run a 2nd Crowdfunding round, this time in BTC. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPK] Quintessence Neighborhood - Project canceled, reimbursement underway  (Read 40347 times)
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:11:01 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 06:44:10 PM by VonSpass

Introducing the Quintessence System, the upcoming decentralized online network of currencies. With a new approach on tokens, this network will function with Spark Token, a multi blockchain token that will simplify and improve the current 2.0 tokens by bringing to the world a system that includes today's important features. All in one single token. Sidechain, Smart Contracts: with Quintessence, it's your choice how you develop your project, now as a developer you will have the option to take the path that suits you best.

We are now in the programming phase of the Spark Token, which we expect will take from 6 to 9 weeks until the first wallet is released and the new blockchain propagated across all new nodes being added daily.

We have created a website which informs you better about this project, and where you can see the latest info:
http://cryptotokensico.com/

More importantly, here is a link towards: our Quintessence Project White Paper

A new token, Spark, will be created to make the Quintessence System turn. One difference with other crowdfunded coins is that the devs don't get any Sparks for free, we have to buy them with CBX just like everybody else. There will be 150 million Sparks (SPK) at launch, with 112.5 million SPK distributed to ICO investors and 37.5 million SPK kept for development and a future ICO. In the first 4 years, which will be the inflationary development phase, the staking yearly reward will be based on a yearly decreasing rate, or 10%, 7%, 4% and 3% thereafter. Keep in mind that with PoSP, your actual gains are usually much higher than the inflation rate. After this however, the money offer will grow at a sustainable 3% for the rest of this token's existence.

The crowdfunding is now closed; the earliest contributors will earn the most Spark tokens once the blockchain is ready. The basis for your CBX contributions is 1 CBX gets around 600 Sparks, once the blockchain is ready. The Spark wallet is being programmed as we speak and we evaluate that we will need 6 to 9 weeks from the end of ICO which was October 10th.

The Crypto Bullion coin, a veteran in the altcoin scene, not only will be useful as the ticket to this crowdfunding ICO, it will also be part of the Quintessence network as the investment counterpart. While Spark (SPK) will be the workhorse, Crypto Bullion was designed as the investor's coin. CBX has a small money supply: there are only 1 million Crypto Bullions in circulation, with a low inflation of 2%. This 2% is awarded to people who are securing the CBX network through CBX's PoSP algorithm, which translates to much higher gains for stakers.

We think that this crowdfunding that requires many CBX could have a positive effect on the value of CBX while it is taking place, and after; this is part of the plan, as we want to build value for the Quintessence System. Depending on how CBX's value evolves, it is possible we could accept as many as 250 000 CBX or more in this program, so we gather the resources necessary to make this project happen.

Here are the places where you can get more information about CBX, and install your personal Vault to your computer:
Bitcointalk CBX thread
Main website is CryptoBullion.io
You can buy CBX to participate to this crowdfunding at:
Cryptopia and Yobit.

Quintessence Russian thread - Spanish Quintessence thread - Quintessence German thread - Indonesian Bahasa thread - Quintessence Dutch thread - Quintessence Italian thread - Hindi Thread for Quintessence - Quintessence Portuguese Thread - Tagalog Thread - Quintessence Malayalam thread

Thank you for reading this information OP; we will post more information regarding this exciting project on a regular basis.
Please feel free to post any questions you might have regarding Quintessence on this thread!

The Quintessence crowdfunding effort is featured in: https://www.ico-list.com/
Earn some easy CBX for posting around in Bitcointalk! Quintessence Signature Campaign

The Quintessence Crowdfunding is now closed. towards 250 000 CBX we received 186825 CBX contributed (updated Oct 11th, 2016).
http://cryptotokensico.com/

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 07:19:51 AM

Interesting little project... I will stay informed

Grin Grin Grin

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:22:03 AM

This is a great project. PoSP in itself is a remarkable feature and we in Pesobit (PSB) just recently shifted to PoSP as well. PoSP encourages more nodes to be connected as it rewards the wallets that are online more which in turn create a more stable network. PoSP for Crypto 2.0 is a good combination.

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:30:00 AM

ICO again? yeah very nice Cheesy
OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:38:47 AM

There are so many ICO Scam But the team of crypto Bullion is very trusted.They're working hard about their project from past couple of years also CBX community is with them.

Good luck !
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:45:05 AM

There are so many ICO Scam But the team of crypto Bullion is very trusted.They're working hard about their project from past couple of years also CBX community is with them.

Good luck !
yes this groups already exist for 3 years without any scam accusation so it is very good to support them again and for sure they will deliver and make some rise up to their project, time to move forward cbx family. good luck.
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:47:07 AM

ico is this again ? I waited for bounty Cheesy

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
operabit
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:47:55 AM

Good luck !

Yes I would argue with you, this is something that promises!
operabit
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:49:37 AM

Good luck !
yes this groups already exist for 3 years without any scam accusation so it is very good to support them again and for sure they will deliver and make some rise up to their project, time to move forward cbx family. good luck.

And now CBX, I hope this will all bring goodness.
Foref1982

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:51:44 AM

I'm marking this thread so that I'll remember to return later. Although I understand alot of ICO projects are scam, alot of honest projects use ICO. Quintessence System seems to be pretty from the description. I like that you're including PoSP in features.
shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:52:22 AM

is there any bounty?
if yes than i will translate hindi (INDIAN) language,
and i am hoping ur project go long

Am I spamming? Report me!
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:07:45 AM

ico is this again ? I waited for bounty Cheesy

The signature campaign, paid in CBX, will be announced tomorrow.

Welcome aboard, everyone!
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:08:50 AM

is there any bounty?

Can you PM me about it - yes there will be bounties for language threads.
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:15:14 AM

is there any bounty?

Can you PM me about it - yes there will be bounties for language threads.

Indonesian Translate will be ready verysoon. check PM sir Smiley
sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:04:58 AM

Great great CBX !!
any bounties for twitter Huh
Hope to see bounties in twitter too

Thanks
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:11:18 AM

hi dev sent you pm for translating your thread!thanks
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 09:16:22 AM

Here is link of Indian translation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1600340 Kindly update OP.

Also will glad to know more about Bounties.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 09:37:45 AM

Nice work. Will you setup translation bounties dev?
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:55:06 AM

POW or GTFO.  Angry Angry Angry

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
taurados

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:34:03 AM

i read the white paper.
i think quintessence is a nice thing.

good luck will follow this thread.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: