Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The results of this crowdfunding are below minimal expectations. What would you like to do now?
Pay me back the CBX contributed to this ICO. This ICO has failed. - 0 (0%)
We still go ahead and create SPK NOW - new stats - 150 million SPK with 25% kept for an upcoming BTC ICO. New ICO in BTC later. - 0 (0%)
We wait before we make the SPK - first we run a 2nd Crowdfunding round, this time in BTC. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPK] Quintessence Neighborhood - Project canceled, reimbursement underway  (Read 40347 times)
xtrembash

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:28:33 PM

not able to retrieve pasword on http://cryptotokensico.com
it doesnt work

ok, i create an another account  ..

Wich is the Available/Max Supply of Sparks ?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 05:44:27 PM

Any refund, will be sent to the address that you designate in your
account on the ICO website.

I created an account, but can't see where I can specify a refund address?  Undecided

"Your account was not verified yet"
For people having problem the not verified problem, after clicking the verification link via email i found i still get that message if using my username as a login name, the solution that worked for me is to use my email address as login name instead and it will then proceed to dashboard.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:00:32 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2016, 07:04:00 PM by VonSpass

not able to retrieve pasword on http://cryptotokensico.com
it doesnt work

ok, i create an another account  ..

Wich is the Available/Max Supply of Sparks ?!

As is the case with CBX, there is no maximum supply of Spark; there will be exactly the amount of Spark paid for in the crowdfunding in existence when the Spark.wallet is ready.  There will be no special room for Spark bounties or no free Spark reserved for the Devs - we must contribute CBX like everybody else.

That should come to more than 1 billion and less than 2 billion SPK, at launch:  we cannot post a definitive number. It was better for Spark to come in much bigger numbers than CBX with the currency goal we have in mind for it.

Unlike CBX however, the inflation of Spark will be even lower, at 1% yearly - and once the Spark network is created, new Spark creation will be very slow (1%).
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:26:10 PM

Any refund, will be sent to the address that you designate in your
account on the ICO website.

I created an account, but can't see where I can specify a refund address?  Undecided

"Your account was not verified yet"
For people having problem the not verified problem, after clicking the verification link via email i found i still get that message if using my username as a login name, the solution that worked for me is to use my email address as login name instead and it will then proceed to dashboard.

The refund address field could be enabled if we need to refund everybody; a similar (and preferred!) field could also be enabled when Spark network is running and we must send the SPK people have contributed for.
Krista

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:40:27 PM

How much Quintessence of coins will be available?
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:03:19 PM

Spark will be the token of the Quintessence network, and we can evaluate there will be between 1 billion and 2 billion SPK at distribution time.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:19:40 PM

for me this coin look interesting! I will buy for sure!

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
sidroast

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:33:44 AM

I tried signing up on the website, says wait for a confirmation email which has not come.

Facebook link does not work.

Twitter link does not work.

Help guys?
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:34:01 AM

Spark will be the token of the Quintessence network, and we can evaluate there will be between 1 billion and 2 billion SPK at distribution time.

2 billion SPK? isn't it a very big amount of supply? I saw any altcoin which have high amount of coins circulation. their price will be at lower rates. I think Spark token's price hardly cross 1500 satoshi rate..

Anyway. I have a question.. are we need only CBX to participate in ICO? can't we pay with bitcoin?
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:52:21 AM

I tried signing up on the website, says wait for a confirmation email which has not come.

Facebook link does not work.

Twitter link does not work.

Help guys?

Social pages are still being created, will update the site soon.

For many people the confirmation email is landing in Spam folder; have you checked there please?
MorningCoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

MOrningcoin 1000% stake interest, high profit

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:53:52 AM

this coin concted with CBX ? interesting to know it Smiley
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:55:18 AM

mostly interesting thing is smart contract, side chain on PoSP. 

in few weeks.

worth gambling. lol
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:00:39 AM

2 billion SPK? isn't it a very big amount of supply? I saw any altcoin which have high amount of coins circulation. their price will be at lower rates. I think Spark token's price hardly cross 1500 satoshi rate..

Anyway. I have a question.. are we need only CBX to participate in ICO? can't we pay with bitcoin?

For the time being, CBX is your ticket to get into this crowdfunding.

CBX is the rare and scarce part of the Quintessence network, there are only 1 million of it - so we did not need another rare token;

what we needed is a token to make the whole Quintessence Neighborhood turn for everybody, with all DAPPS and webpages using it. SPK inflation will be very low though, and this means that your investment in this token is not getting constantly diluted as is the case in many other popular tokens.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:29:32 AM

For the time being, CBX is your ticket to get into this crowdfunding.

CBX is the rare and scarce part of the Quintessence network, there are only 1 million of it - so we did not need another rare token;

what we needed is a token to make the whole Quintessence Neighborhood turn for everybody, with all DAPPS and webpages using it. SPK inflation will be very low though, and this means that your investment in this token is not getting constantly diluted as is the case in many other popular tokens.
nice knowing this info dev, hope for the best for both coin project. good luck
Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:08:49 AM

in few weeks.

worth gambling. lol

Definitely worth investing in!

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:11:07 AM

in few weeks.

worth gambling. lol

Definitely worth investing in!
right then investing to a certain project will bring us passive earnings so good to try our luck and hope for the best from this project.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:24:39 AM

Almost daily I see someone post freaking out about the price if it dips to that much sats. Never do I read anyone except DEV himself posting positive things about the SPK Coins launched.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:49:26 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 05:36:56 PM by VonSpass

Almost daily I see someone post freaking out about the price if it dips to that much sats. Never do I read anyone except DEV himself posting positive things about the SPK Coins launched.

Yes BTC price of CBX has been fluctuating pretty widely at these price levels, because of Offer/Buys gap. With 250 000 CBX removed from its market as per this crowdfunding, a new higher price will be found and liquidity will improve - CBX's place in CoinMarketCap should be around position 20, as CBX gains exposure liquidity will improve.

There are 80 000 CBX contributed to Quintessence already, so it's not just the Devs thinking good things about CBX and Quintessence.
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:07:22 PM

Quintessence SPK bonus level is 17% for this week; still a very good deal!
taurados

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:43:00 AM

Quintessence SPK bonus level is 17% for this week; still a very good deal!

people should invest now to take max profit out of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: