Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The results of this crowdfunding are below minimal expectations. What would you like to do now?
Pay me back the CBX contributed to this ICO. This ICO has failed. - 0 (0%)
We still go ahead and create SPK NOW - new stats - 150 million SPK with 25% kept for an upcoming BTC ICO. New ICO in BTC later. - 0 (0%)
We wait before we make the SPK - first we run a 2nd Crowdfunding round, this time in BTC. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPK] Quintessence Neighborhood - Project canceled, reimbursement underway  (Read 40347 times)
aamarket

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 04:26:53 PM

Quintessence SPK bonus level is 17% for this week; still a very good deal!

people should invest now to take max profit out of it
Sounds like a nice deal, but I checked CBX mentioned in the first post, and there is no volume at Yobit and very little at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CBX_BTC.

IMPORTANT:http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0,Tips welcome BTC:1AAMARKETmJvfjDwEFmhyYYwfre7ZFVseP  RIC:RGnX6LcJrsVEuYeySDDxkmH7AjRqoprcKt
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:34:31 PM

Your account was not verified yet.

Your account was not verified yet. Please check your email inbox for a message from this site. and click on the link provided in the message to verify your account.

Thanks!

but i dont get email from this site
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:37:51 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 05:14:12 PM by VonSpass

Quintessence SPK bonus level is 17% for this week; still a very good deal!

people should invest now to take max profit out of it
Sounds like a nice deal, but I checked CBX mentioned in the first post, and there is no volume at Yobit and very little at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CBX_BTC.

There are plenty of CBX for sale to contribute to the crowdfunding and price is still very cheap. Volume goes up and down, it's the nature of speculation.

If you believe in this project, that our ideas are worth being pursued, don't look at what all the others that are hesitating do and take the lead!

Our project is ambitious, comprehensive and innovative; if we don't make it happen, we are all stuck with the other unfair tokens.

Big and small, we need your contributions to make Quintessence happen!
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:39:04 PM

Your account was not verified yet. Please check your email inbox for a message from this site. and click on the link provided in the message to verify your account.

Thanks!

Please check your Spam folder - verification emails have been landing there for some users
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:36:49 PM

Thanks!

Please check your Spam folder - verification emails have been landing there for some users

Yes, mine went to spam.
lembang

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:11:13 AM

Thanks!

Yes, mine went to spam.
im find  Grin Grin

thank you
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:12:09 AM

So the target is 250000 . If this is not met , the Ico is fail?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:29:34 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 08:01:52 AM by VonSpass

Not necesarily. There are many scenarios where it will be possible for us to still proceed, even if we get less than 250 000 CBX.

We really want the Quintessence network to become reality, we feel the current 2.0 tokens are unsatisfactory so we want to combine the good aspects of each one with CBX's PoSP into one perfect network.

Main thing is we need to have the required resources as we will be paying people fulltime in order to fulfill our promise; we cannot do this ambitious project on our spare time as is the custom for Cryptos 1.0.

As the Spark coin is not created yet, we are open to your suggestions. Is there something you would like to see, something I should change - everything is up for discussion! People perhaps want less coin created? Now is a very good time to discuss things that will be hard to change afterwards.

avariahb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:09:29 PM

Not necesarily. There are many scenarios where it will be possible for us to still proceed, even if we get less than 250 000 CBX.

We really want the Quintessence network to become reality, we feel the current 2.0 tokens are unsatisfactory so we want to combine the good aspects of each one with CBX's PoSP into one perfect network.

Main thing is we need to have the required resources as we will be paying people fulltime in order to fulfill our promise; we cannot do this ambitious project on our spare time as is the custom for Cryptos 1.0.

As the Spark coin is not created yet, we are open to your suggestions. Is there something you would like to see, something I should change - everything is up for discussion! People perhaps want less coin created? Now is a very good time to discuss things that will be hard to change afterwards.

Hi  vonpass

I propose some suggestions to attract more people towards quintessence.

Low inflation is a very good thing in the long term but is not dreaming the investor.
Only create 750 million and offer rates very elevate the two first years between 10% and 20% (30% to 100% with POSP).
It will attract speculators and the number of spark will always 1 billion in two years.
When the rate will be 1% income, many people will have realized the quality quintessance.

Giving example of Dapps for the project to be more concrete for some person.
A concept Dapps can attract people who are not speculators.
I have an idea of Dapps that would attract many people. I speak to you in private message.

All those who have staked had a fictitious entry .
Which will win sparks without having, just securing the network.(ditto POW system without the unnecessary calculation)
This would be discover the qualities of POSP system to many people.

elambert
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:10:04 PM

Hi  vonpass

Low inflation is a very good thing in the long term but is not dreaming the investor.
Only create 750 million and offer rates very elevate the two first years between 10% and 20% (30% to 100% with POSP).
It will attract speculators and the number of spark will always 1 billion in two years.
When the rate will be 1% income, many people will have realized the quality quintessance.

I have an idea of Dapps that would attract many people. I speak to you in private message.

Which will win sparks without having, just securing the network.(ditto POW system without the unnecessary calculation)

These are very good suggestions for consideration. Looking forward to hearing about your brainstorming session.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 03:44:43 PM

Dear VonSpass ,
  First off , sorry for the delay in reply .

1)  As I have been with Cbx as a core investor . I trust you with the financial choice .
2) I believe sparks will be a susscess with you as one of the lead dev .
3) I don't require any changes , but if it can make it better I'm all in.

I only have one request , please make sure sparks get to a big exchange , and I will give it trade volume , polo is best .

Thanks ,
M33
Side note. Did you read my email?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 04:36:58 PM

CBX has a twitter Bounty Campaign going on at PromoPlugs.com
Earn some free CBX for the ICO!
http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=184

we've just broken 1000 Completed Twitter Actions
Still a few days left to join!
Earn free CBX and trade it in for SPK to earn even more!
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:41:07 PM

M33
Side note. Did you read my email?

I have responded to your last PM, if this is the one you are referring to.

I can be reached by email at: VonSpass' email address or just PM
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:46:05 PM

I need to send CBX to my ico adress?
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:49:20 PM

I need to send CBX to my ico adress?

Yes, you contribute to Quintessence by sending CBX to the address provided by logging in to http://cryptotokensico.com/

You get 17% Bonus SPK this week only!
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:16:04 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 06:07:13 PM by VonSpass

Hi  vonpass

Poll Added to Quintessence thread - show us your opinion!

Keep in mind 15% PoSP will result in 40-50% yearly gains for participants...
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:16:27 PM

Almost 80k CBX invested into the ICO (32%) of the target 250k. This is an excellent start but not quite enough to get the job done. Remember there is still a 17% bonus for investments throughout this week and some good buying opportunities at Cyrptopia!

Let's make this project happen!
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:12:52 AM

Almost 80k CBX invested into the ICO (32%) of the target 250k. This is an excellent start but not quite enough to get the job done. Remember there is still a 17% bonus for investments throughout this week and some good buying opportunities at Cyrptopia!

Yeah there is a tradeoff as CBX price is on decline. You buy now at cryptopia and get Bouns 17% on investment OR you wait for another week or so and  then CBX will be more cheap and you buy CBX and invest n Spark but with less bouns  Wink
Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:08:50 AM

Yeah there is a tradeoff as CBX price is on decline. You buy now at cryptopia and get Bouns 17% on investment OR you wait for another week or so and  then CBX will be more cheap and you buy CBX and invest n Spark but with less bouns  Wink

Well it all depends how many CBX you want to trade for SPK. If you want a significant amount of CBX, then watch CBX price soar very quickly!

I woudn't bet on the gamble you wrote above.

nezto77

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:09:19 AM

yes this is very nice for CBX , viewed from various ico I am interested in this project , since using the CBX to get a token ico , which is actually easier to get in excange like cryptopia and yobit . SPK forward to participating in this. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: