Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The results of this crowdfunding are below minimal expectations. What would you like to do now?
Pay me back the CBX contributed to this ICO. This ICO has failed. - 0 (0%)
We still go ahead and create SPK NOW - new stats - 150 million SPK with 25% kept for an upcoming BTC ICO. New ICO in BTC later. - 0 (0%)
We wait before we make the SPK - first we run a 2nd Crowdfunding round, this time in BTC. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPK] Quintessence Neighborhood - Project canceled, reimbursement underway  (Read 40347 times)
xtrembash

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:50:25 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 09:06:22 AM by xtrembash

so project is over ?!
did VonSpass dump the cbx coins from ico ?

is it possible to get back cbx ?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 09:32:57 AM

so project is over ?!

Dev team does not need to dump the cbx we use for sparks.  If you see the cbx foundation wallets it still have alot

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:42:07 PM

CBX coins are under escrow. Please check the deposit address you used and compare to the list.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1600250.msg16225197#msg16225197

http://pastebin.com/bgcwECJe

VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:34:57 PM

so project is over ?!

I can't sell ICO coins even if I wanted to.

If I don't see anymore enthusiasm from the community, Quintessence will not happen and you will get your CBX back, no worries.
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:00:59 PM

so project is over ?!

If I don't see anymore enthusiasm from the community, Quintessence will not happen and you will get your CBX back, no worries.
I hope you can build this project, because you already take some time to make this project
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:51:42 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 07:07:10 PM by VonSpass

so project is over ?!

I hope you can build this project, because you already take some time to make this project

+1

OK. I put in a lot of time and energy this is true, but I did not want to create a new crypto with just me using it.

Ether is already very expensive, has a bloated blochchain and it works with PoW; all the other popular 2.0 coins are using wasteful PoW or unfair DPoS and they are also expensive; they have run their course without us already. SPK is giving us a new opportunity.

I put in real energy and real money into this, I need to see some real effort from the community, so far I am not seeing anything. People have to go buy some CBX and send them in the ICO.

I still am not seeing CBX going in the ICO http://cryptotokensico.com/, I need to see way more action than that.

We have 24hours to make this happen, folks; I won't make SPK happen alone.
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:57:26 PM

Interesting project, and the dev is very kind, not like other greedy devs. Good luck OP
avariahb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 08:58:49 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 09:54:27 PM by avariahb

Even if it is about discouraging that the project did not have the success hoped after having spent a lot of time .it must not let go now.
Many entrprises  had a rough start before knowing the success.

Sony, its first product sold only 200 copies.
Apple in 1976 without the help of Mike Markkula Apple will be stillborn.
Dyson, nobody wanted its bagless vacuum cleaners.
etc.

the project must go on . Create Spark coin. Funding for part 2 and 3 will come later.
when quintessence will be created, its difficult start will be a bad memory.

Courage you are the best

eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:48:40 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 07:56:49 AM by eye4bd

so project is over ?!

+1

OK. I put in a lot of time and energy this is true, but I did not want to create a new crypto with just me using it.

Ether is already very expensive, has a bloated blochchain and it works with PoW; all the other popular 2.0 coins are using wasteful PoW or unfair DPoS and they are also expensive; they have run their course without us already. SPK is giving us a new opportunity.

I put in real energy and real money into this, I need to see some real effort from the community, so far I am not seeing anything. People have to go buy some CBX and send them in the ICO.

I still am not seeing CBX going in the ICO http://cryptotokensico.com/, I need to see way more action than that.

We have 24hours to make this happen, folks; I won't make SPK happen alone.

Hi
Please don't take seriously what's some folk's are telling. They didn't have  little a bit time to read few pages back!
Fortunetly we know who is VopSpass. And also well aware about what he can offer! So don't leave Quintessence.

Financially I'm not well positioned right now. I haven't ability to make real diffarence. Was perticipeted in ico by little cbx with 17% bonus days! Just bought another little amount to send the ICO!

Looking forward to project luanch!

Thanks!

Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:27:30 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 07:51:35 AM by Spratan

Release Spark first !

Everyone could have bought CBX for the last 3 years.  
The ICO was well listed in ICO sites, and other coins have raised millions in minutes, like singular which raised 7,5 millions in 10 minutes a few days ago. Not to mention DAO...

So if people didn't invest, it is not because of lack of money in markets or uninformed people but it is because they didn't want to take a higher risk and prefer to follow the crowd and the hype on other coins. Only few real backers took the very high risk to buy CBX AND invest in Spark. We should prefer an hundred believers like now than 10,000 noobs who just follow the hype. They will come when Spark is listed.

Look also at IoTa which has raided very little but is is trading now at least 50 times in OTC before being listed.
Or Nxt years ago : Nobody wanted to invest in another new coin that BTC or LTC, and the 20 first investors made X2000.
Look also Darkcoin (now dash) : Nobody wants to buy for a couple of months after issuing and investors made X1000.
Synereo had only 9 pages in bitcointalk for its ICO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827782.0 and now is currently trading at 70X, with more up potential.

And remember early ages of BTC ?

The situation is very classic, not a failure but the classic trail and sign of a very good coin !
The only people now who will asked for another ICO or for delaying the current one will those that missed this first ICO. Same thing happened with coins mentionned above...

doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:39:16 AM

it may be better for the promotion through social media, or bloggers, etc. very regrettable if this project had to drop out in the middle of the road. and you also have to dare to compete on its other altcoin project. spirit.

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:04:50 AM

Release Spark first !

Everyone could have bought CBX for the last 3 years.  
The ICO was well listed in ICO sites, and other coins have raised millions in minutes, like singular which raised 7,5 millions in 10 minutes a few days ago. Not to mention DAO...

So if people didn't invest, it is not because of lack of money in markets or uninformed people but it is because they didn't want to take a higher risk and prefer to follow the crowd and the hype on other coins. Only few real backers took the very high risk to buy CBX AND invest in Spark. We should prefer an hundred believers like now than 10,000 noobs who just follow the hype. They will come when Spark is listed.

Look also at IoTa which has raided very little but is is trading now at least 50 times in OTC before being listed.
Or Nxt years ago : Nobody wanted to invest in another new coin that BTC or LTC, and the 20 first investors made X2000.
Look also Darkcoin (now dash) : Nobody wants to buy for a couple of months after issuing and investors made X1000.
Synereo had only 9 pages in bitcointalk for its ICO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827782.0 and now is currently trading at 70X, with more up potential.

And remember early ages of BTC ?

The situation is very classic, not a failure but the classic trail and sign of a very good coin !
The only people now who will asked for another ICO or for delaying the current one will those that missed this first ICO. Same thing happened with coins mentionned above...

i thought your name is spartan but your assessment is correct not because only few believes will reflect to the project i guess after the real project has been presented and fully developed would be the time for explosion those missed the ico will fomo after the launched. good luck ben.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:58:21 AM

Hi,

I think the 2nd option on the poll is the best for your project. I also think that you should accept payments in BTC because swapping BTC for CBX is an extra step in your process for most peoples.

Could you provide the exact amount you raised for your crowdfunding ? So I can update it. (found it: 86825 CBX)

Good luck.
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:23:34 PM

Yes, as you saw I have posted a poll regarding our options with the Spark token and the Quintessence network.

What you have to be aware of, however, is that because we did not get the full amount of CBX, this means that we have not gathered sufficient resources to pay for fulltime development. This means that the Roadmap timing will be different as we will not be able to go at the same speed as we have announced; with current funding, I expect SPK to be available for ICO contributors before Christmas or 8-9 weeks.
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:47:39 PM

I like option 2. Glad their is still support and a way to make this happen. Great job Von and community!
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:18:56 AM

146825.30483 CBX as of this post. Someone bought a bunch very recently.

VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:40:26 AM

Last hour of this ICO guys, although we will wait a more few hours past midnight to see the final total of CBX we have received.

At this moment, we have 186825 CBX in, so it looks like we will have our SPK coin after all, although timing will be different as mentioned in the Roadmap.

Looks like we will have a Spark Token; we had agreed we were changing the total SPK money offer to 150 million SPK instead of 1 billion.

As we stand now, with CBX contributions to date, and 25% of SPK kept for bounties and future ICO, each CBX contributed is worth 602 SPK to the contributor. There is very little time if you want to increase your SPK balance: send in more CBX, now!

The final details will be communicated as this Crowdfunding effort draws to a close.

doktor1897

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:40:47 AM

Last hour of this ICO guys, although we will wait a more few hours past midnight to see the final total of CBX we have received.

At this moment, we have 186825 CBX in, so it looks like we will have our SPK coin after all, although timing will be different as mentioned in the Roadmap.

Looks like we will have a Spark Token; we had agreed we were changing the total SPK money offer to 150 million SPK instead of 1 billion.

As we stand now, with CBX contributions to date, and 25% of SPK kept for bounties and future ICO, each CBX contributed is worth 602 SPK to the contributor. There is very little time if you want to increase your SPK balance: send in more CBX, now!

The final details will be communicated as this Crowdfunding effort draws to a close.

Good news! almost reaching the target, it will be a competitive project Cheesy

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:43:38 AM

OK folks, this Crowdfunding is now over. Do not send CBX in, as they will not count towards the ICO.

Thank you everyone who participated, you will not regret it!

Now the fun begins.
doktor1897

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:08:52 AM

OK folks, this Crowdfunding is now over. Do not send CBX in, as they will not count towards the ICO.

Thank you everyone who participated, you will not regret it!

Now the fun begins.
faster than we expected! This is great dev. Cheesy

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: