Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The results of this crowdfunding are below minimal expectations. What would you like to do now?
Pay me back the CBX contributed to this ICO. This ICO has failed. - 0 (0%)
We still go ahead and create SPK NOW - new stats - 150 million SPK with 25% kept for an upcoming BTC ICO. New ICO in BTC later. - 0 (0%)
We wait before we make the SPK - first we run a 2nd Crowdfunding round, this time in BTC. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPK] Quintessence Neighborhood - Project canceled, reimbursement underway  (Read 40347 times)
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:26:58 AM

Absolutely. More informationen to keep us happy please  Smiley
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:18:01 PM

New ICO at a later date wins. Maybe early 2017? Should be nice to start the year with Spark ICO. Team really needs some good promotions too.
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:15:41 AM

Promoting and creating a viral effect is important; however I am a conservative person and I believe in supporting this new token with facts rather than best-case scenarios trying to create a hype.

As soon as we get the internal alfa version of SPK with PoSP going, we will be way more active on the promo side of this token.
nezto77

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:37:56 AM

Promoting and creating a viral effect is important; however I am a conservative person and I believe in supporting this new token with facts rather than best-case scenarios trying to create a hype.

As soon as we get the internal alfa version of SPK with PoSP going, we will be way more active on the promo side of this token.
at her we would be pleased with the news of this project from the developer, so this thread will be live with it
Nivir

Merit: 506

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:35:05 AM

at her we would be pleased with the news of this project from the developer, so this thread will be live with it

Cool. Actually I am also the type of person who don't talk much. Though Spark really need effective talkative people to create louder noise. Cheesy   
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:08:42 PM

Yes thats true, action speaks louder than words! I thinks its 1 more week to go for the Phease 1 I would also like to see SPK in action Wink keep up the good work dev

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:39:27 AM

I'd be happy to help with the Promo Side of things again with PromoPlugs.com when the time comes!
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:59:39 AM

Interesting project. Watching.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:22:11 AM

lets all wait for the great success of this project, lets us be updated when you already open up this plan promoting spk.
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:17:50 AM

waiting for the latest news updates from this SPK project. hopefully happy news to come

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:49:33 PM

waiting for the latest news updates from this SPK project. hopefully happy news to come

+1

always good to have devs report regularly when projects are young, to generate confidence
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:53:05 PM

Obstacles are coming down!

As the month of November comes to a close, here is a short status of our development efforts for the Spark Token network. We don't have an Alpha version yet, but some tough obstacles were eliminated.

Cryptocurrency is all about opensource, and we will stand by that principle as we use existing opensource code, and will share our work for others (sharing code is also a requirement for exchanges). Thing is, the Spark Token wallet uses some degree of existing code but adding PoS, let alone PoSP to a 2.0 coin is proving to be quite a challenge. Well, this is good news, as it really means we are creating something truly new; many existing 2.0 coins use DPoS, which I see as extremely unfair as it does not allow the little guy from benefitting from staking; DPoS gives all staking rewards to a small group of privileged people.

The idea of a sidechain token system was good, but with SPK we are replacing unfair DPoS with economically sound PoSP.

We are currently working on the Linux wallet for SPK; this means we are building from a more stable ground which will be easier to port to an online wallet running on a Linux server. Naturally, a Windows wallet will follow.

In November we have gone through a few obstacles, such as the new address generation process; we are still left with adding PoSP and creating a Windows wallet as our challenges. I had said previously that we wanted the final distribution to take place before Christmas, but I am not sure this will be possible the way things are evolving.

I am still looking for help in the promoting and graphic aspect; anyone interested please contact me.
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:44:37 PM

As the month of November comes to a close, here is a short status of our development efforts for the Spark Token network. We don't have an Alpha version yet, but some tough obstacles were eliminated.

Cryptocurrency is all about opensource, and we will stand by that principle as we use existing opensource code, and will share our work for others (sharing code is also a requirement for exchanges). Thing is, the Spark Token wallet uses some degree of existing code but adding PoS, let alone PoSP to a 2.0 coin is proving to be quite a challenge. Well, this is good news, as it really means we are creating something truly new; many existing 2.0 coins use DPoS, which I see as extremely unfair as it does not allow the little guy from benefitting from staking; DPoS gives all staking rewards to a small group of privileged people.

The idea of a sidechain token system was good, but with SPK we are replacing unfair DPoS with economically sound PoSP.

We are currently working on the Linux wallet for SPK; this means we are building from a more stable ground which will be easier to port to an online wallet running on a Linux server. Naturally, a Windows wallet will follow.

In November we have gone through a few obstacles, such as the new address generation process; we are still left with adding PoSP and creating a Windows wallet as our challenges. I had said previously that we wanted the final distribution to take place before Christmas, but I am not sure this will be possible the way things are evolving.

I am still looking for help in the promoting and graphic aspect; anyone interested please contact me.
hopefully wallet windows could be launched. because I am sure I am not alone who use it, even many who use windows

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 09:34:47 PM

Thanks for the update Von, glad to hear progress is being made. Godspeed!

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 04:12:34 AM

Nice update , on side note do you think we can see distribution in February?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:37:01 AM

Nice update , on side note do you think we can see distribution in February?

The work is already advanced: I am hoping for distribution much sooner than that; but until I get a working Alpha version I cannot promise any dates.
Alec40Gr

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:52:45 AM

Thanks for the update, nice news, keep up good work guys...
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:16:11 AM

Nice update
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:25:26 AM

nice update

to put it a simple way. you are going to port EVM to a PoS code base.

that is huge.    if you really deliver it.
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:48:30 AM

nice update

to put it a simple way. you are going to port EVM to a PoS code base.

that is huge.    if you really deliver it.

I think its huge but EVM is actually for phase 2 of the Quintessence Neighborhood; as we had agreed, there will be another round of ICO for phase 2.

Phase one which we are working on at this moment is about adapting PoSP to a sidechain-based blockchain software, which is also unheard of. The EVM adaptation will run as a sidechain to Phase 1's chain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: