Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The results of this crowdfunding are below minimal expectations. What would you like to do now?
Pay me back the CBX contributed to this ICO. This ICO has failed. - 0 (0%)
We still go ahead and create SPK NOW - new stats - 150 million SPK with 25% kept for an upcoming BTC ICO. New ICO in BTC later. - 0 (0%)
We wait before we make the SPK - first we run a 2nd Crowdfunding round, this time in BTC. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPK] Quintessence Neighborhood - Project canceled, reimbursement underway  (Read 40347 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:55:01 PM

Have the cbx collected during ICO already been sold ?

or dev is staking cbx for himself for months ?!

It's all in one address, held in escrow. Also not staking since end of ICO or a couple days after.

Check any block explorer, it's the one with 186k.

Escrow? So who is the escrow then? You, or some other trusted person?
I thought they just are kept by dev team now...

... this space is not for rent ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:59:30 AM

Escrow? So who is the escrow then? You, or some other trusted person?
I thought they just are kept by dev team now...
Yes, still me. Coins (or bullion) are not moving.

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 01:00:46 AM

Any new s guys ?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:24:13 AM

so  we are scammed?
iotawillbebig

Activity: 326
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:16:01 AM

i think this is really scam. nothing new since the ico.
also it was promised to come out in novembre and nothing happened.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:41:26 AM

no updates from the dev about spk.

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:23:06 PM

Indeed VonSpass has practically disappeared since the new year... It would be great to know how things are progressing (if they are actually progressing...) Undecided

As far as I understand, the CBX invested are still being held in escrow. And I believe if the community does not get update for another few weeks, it could to ask Dabs for a refund...
That would be a pity though, as it would be much better if the project could take off!

VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:39:03 PM

Indeed VonSpass has practically disappeared since the new year... It would be great to know how things are progressing (if they are actually progressing...) Undecided

As far as I understand, the CBX invested are still being held in escrow. And I believe if the community does not get update for another few weeks, it could to ask Dabs for a refund...
That would be a pity though, as it would be much better if the project could take off!

I am operating behind the scene; this project is still alive no worries, although operating at a slower pace according to our budget.

Yes, the CBX invested is all kept in escrow, and right now I don't think getting your CBX back will improve anything in the investor's situation. We need to look forward, and never look back Smiley

We are working part time at creating SPK, the programmer is telling me we need just the finishing touches for the first draft wallet that we can test.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:57:25 PM

I am operating behind the scene; this project is still alive no worries, although operating at a slower pace according to our budget.

Yes, the CBX invested is all kept in escrow, and right now I don't think getting your CBX back will improve anything in the investor's situation. We need to look forward, and never look back Smiley

We are working part time at creating SPK, the programmer is telling me we need just the finishing touches for the first draft wallet that we can test.

Great to hear this! And yes, I completely agree we need to move forward, the future of CBX itself depends on this project, so the invested CBX have little value without this thing implemented!

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:14:25 PM

Oh. Good. Refunds are always a headache for me. Don't worry, it's just there. You can look at any block explorer and it's not moving.

VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:20:24 PM

Great to hear this! And yes, I completely agree we need to move forward, the future of CBX itself depends on this project, so the invested CBX have little value without this thing implemented!

I am not so sure about an SPK success impacting positively on CBX now... CBX's issues are still unresolved and I still haven't heard from the CBX whales who have plagued (halted) its development.

This is what I meant by looking forward...
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

I am not so sure about an SPK success impacting positively on CBX now... CBX's issues are still unresolved and I still haven't heard from the CBX whales who have plagued (halted) its development.

Soon you hear from one Cbx whale and what his intentions are.

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:32:57 PM

Soon you hear from one Cbx whale and what his intentions are.

Pinned

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:47:40 PM

Thanks for the update Von, looking forward...
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 12:32:07 AM

l

Dear sir

What was the update about ?

m33

Thanks for the update Von, looking forward...

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

Any body home??

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:31:32 PM

Any body home??

Of course.
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:55:33 AM

Any body home??

The information update was that VonSpass is operating behind the scenes, etc.. See original post above. (It's not a software update if that's what you thought Smiley)
AmdMining

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:27:53 PM

Any news dev?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 05:20:33 PM

Any body home??

The information update was that VonSpass is operating behind the scenes, etc.. See original post above. (It's not a software update if that's what you thought Smiley)

I see, the discussion has gone mental now. The addy with 180k could be an exchange, u would not know unless someone gets u a proof. I have a fat fingers problem and wont click on the OP to see where its listed....in case its listed on ccex be aware that 99% of the time they arbitrarily stake every single altcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: