Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:56:39 AM

Teaching or explaining bitcoin to teenager is better than to the children, because by being teen their mind is advanced than to the children. And teenager will easy to understand of what we are teach to them. Teenager have a characteristic of bieng open minded to their sorrounding and it is easy to  influence specially about the money, because teenager wants a money to buy the luxury things that they want or need in their life.

Teach bitcoin to children simply by teaching faucets and games, lots of bitcoin games in smartphone apps and they should not be taught wider things, as well as for teenagers, because under the age of 17 many teenagers seem to want to learn things with little responsibility , It would be very fatal if they learn to gamble and trade, we can only teach him about bounty campaigns with more explanations.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:13:59 AM

Its hard to explain the bitcoin to teenagers or children if they are not interested but if they, they can do it by theirself in form of reading articles, forum and blogs
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:51:17 PM

Bitcoin explanation!!! it is so difficult. Most of the teenagers or children don't know about it and they don't  understand  that too.If they openminded with business and money. Then it's can easy  to explain to teenagers or children.
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:24:27 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

Ill explain them that bitcoin is the first decentralized money in the world and it can be electronically done by using super computers. There are different types of gaining bitcoin, through faucets, there are many sites that gives a little amount of satoshi like freebitco.in, you can reroll every hour so you can get a satoshi but i will not recommend it because it is hard and will eat your time. Another is by investing money, i will not also recommend this because you might be scam if you are lack of knowledge about bitcoin. Last one is by campaign of altcoins, you can participate bounty campaigns in here and gain money.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:34:13 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

You can set an example by using bitcoin yourself, but there's a lot of great articles and videos online that can clearly and fully explain what Bitcoin is to the new generation those videos are so easy to understand and appreciate
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:22:01 AM

I think explaining bitcoin to children and teenagers we should use different ways, because their capabilities of disclosing information are also different, to teenagers for example we can use above ways, like using gold analogy, or explaining exactly what bitcoin is. But we have to choose different ways to explain bitcoin to children, because they have limits to get the information, and usually they will understand better if we explain bitcoin casually while give present to them, of course the gift need not be expensive, Just with a simple gift and say that the gift comes from bitcoin, then they will naturally be familiar with bitcoin.
jb77889

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:40:43 AM

To teach teenagers and children about bitcoin and what it is, is kind of impossible since at this stage they wouldn't really care much about it,as long as their parents are giving them allowances, but to share them about it is not at all impossible. Maybe we can explain it to them in a fun way like ,for children, through a game or storybook, with teenagers on the other hand, probably by how they could increase their allowance and buy more things by not asking more money from their parents.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:53:39 AM

Ill explain them that bitcoin is the first decentralized money in the world and it can be electronically done by using super computers. There are different types of gaining bitcoin, through faucets, there are many sites that gives a little amount of satoshi like freebitco.in, you can reroll every hour so you can get a satoshi but i will not recommend it because it is hard and will eat your time. Another is by investing money, i will not also recommend this because you might be scam if you are lack of knowledge about bitcoin. Last one is by campaign of altcoins, you can participate bounty campaigns in here and gain money.
Yes, that's the way better to explain about bitcoin. At the beginning users won't understand what's the factor behind the decentralization. Later on when they experience the price variations happening without any external interference understands goodness of decentralized functioning. When the teenager understands this fact, automatically he enters into the different ways of gaining bitcoin and profit starting from faucets to trading.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:59:23 AM

Easier to explain to teenagers today than people who can be considered old enough, because they teenagers better understand the technology than the parents

mynhpark

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:02:12 AM

Well....I think you should add examplary stories when you want to explain the concept of bitcoin to teenager and children.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀

TEMCO

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
bitcoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:54:27 AM

Easier to explain to teenagers today than people who can be considered old enough, because they teenagers better understand the technology than the parents
We can't say that your statement 100 % correct. In fact, teenagers are difficult to learn technical sckill. They prefer to play games with PC or gadget, " That's true" But when you ask something technical they don't really understand. Only few teenagers are interested in communication technology. When they using internet they learn something new.
lavemytim

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

Try to show, tell me, there is nothing complicated in this, I think if a child is 16 or 16 years old, then he will understand everything, and children under 16 should not tell what it is. Small yet
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:06:01 PM

Just tell them, Bitcoin is digital currency that can be used to buy things online. Cool

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:09:42 PM

Yeah it is really difficult to explain. When I propose a concept paper to my professor my subject is bitcoin. He asked me what is bitcoin and it seems that he is not yet aware to the bitcoin. I explained to him but he rejected my proposal because he don't know what is bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:03:20 AM

Bitcoin is not design to explain to any person that we will encounter. If the adult is hardly comprehend what bitcoin really all about how much more the teenagers who are still in studying in Sr. higg school. Bitcoin was only good to explain to those who are open minded about  the potentiality of bitcoin has.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:10:23 AM

Now a days everything is available online and so it easy for teenagers to learn anything from online and there are lot of vlogs for e-learning

wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:13:00 AM

I Just explain the outline and how to get it on internet and give some example and don't forget it's a digital curreny
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:22:58 AM

I am sure that most of kids and adults don't know what bitcoin is, but that don't mean that it will be too hard for them to understand it. If they know paypal, just tell them that it is similar - virtual money. They don't have to know anything about blockchains and other confusing things.
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:21:05 AM

I am sure that most of kids and adults don't know what bitcoin is, but that don't mean that it will be too hard for them to understand it. If they know paypal, just tell them that it is similar - virtual money. They don't have to know anything about blockchains and other confusing things.

Youngsters cant effectively comprehend what is bitcoin, whats the procedure, how it works. In any case, I think, the most straightforward approach to disclose bitcoin to youngsters that its an digital cash, monry on the web and demonstrates a few recordings how can it functions. Shows some video that youngsters can without much of a stretch get it
Argon2

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:05:35 AM

Nobody explained the internet to anyone why would Bitcoin need explaining? We are still at the beginning of another decade of adoption. Your children will use Bitcoin mainstream, not you... You are 10-20 years too early.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: