Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
Anna Margarita Bereber

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:17:47 AM

I will explain bitcoin to teenagers or children by telling them the advantages of bitcoin like:
1. It is very accessible
2. Its transaction has no chargebacks.
3. It helps many people especially those who are not employed and students to earn money.
4. It can serve as a mode of payment
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:31:45 AM

Tell them about ways that they can earn some pocket money in bitcoin by doing various bounty campaigns...This should get their attention. I would personally recommend you to leave the kids alone and concentrate mainly on teens. Because teenagers would be able to better understand the concept and would find bitcoin interesting than kids. Roll Eyes
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:42:12 AM

Tell them about ways that they can earn some pocket money in bitcoin by doing various bounty campaigns...This should get their attention. I would personally recommend you to leave the kids alone and concentrate mainly on teens. Because teenagers would be able to better understand the concept and would find bitcoin interesting than kids. Roll Eyes
I did it, but they did not seem to hear me. Of the many teenagers I told about income outside school hours. Few people are interested and survive to find bitcoin.
I tell them that cryptocurrency will be very important for the future, they tend to more quickly understand what I say.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:48:39 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
well, i agree with you that it's  quite diffiicult to explain Bitcoin. Here my country maximum number of people unkown to Bitcoin. We can explain bitcoin to teenagers through few question such as firstly we need to tell them what's bitcoin? how is it work? what should we do with bitcoin? as well as we can show them some video which related to bitcoin & we can find it from youtube.
What is Bitcoin? How is it work? These question they can find through Google Seach, present is the 21st century, I do not think they can not find these basic knowledge through Google. If they really can not do that, I think they should not never try invest into Bitcoin.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:59:36 AM

Best way of explaining is using the gold analogy.

But I think explaining it to a person in his/her early teens will be quite diffiicult. Best to wait till the person reaches late teens and then explain
Yes ,it is so hard to explain to them especially if they are not interested to waste just like 2-4hours a day spending time to bitcoin .
But its easy to explain if the teenagers are openminded with business and money and they know how value each money that goes on their hands

correct if you want them to learn you have to get their attentions first, then make them interested next. The new generation these days are known to have very low attention time span that is why most of them unable to learn important life lessons and opportunities like bitcoins.

wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:03:53 PM

I thought explanation with Multimedia element is the best way to explain people. Using Motion Graphic Animation and Dub voice to explain & giving images about what is bitcoin.
Hawkers7

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:05:25 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
In terms of this kind of topic to explain through children or teenagers, they will not pay attention. Because that stage of their life focuses on enjoying and playing. But there are some children that think like a mature person that will understand the usage and capabilities of bitcoin and will start learning and earning it.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Fida-crypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

I think the difficult not come from how to explain bitcoin ,
It come how to proofs that the bitcoin is saved
And we can adoption to it in futures
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:20:13 PM

I thought explanation with Multimedia element is the best way to explain people. Using Motion Graphic Animation and Dub voice to explain & giving images about what is bitcoin.
It would definitely give them a better explanation to what Bitcoin is, but a video presentation won't convince the kids and the teenagers to use Bitcoin afterwards which they would only understand it. In order for them to use Bitcoin the people who are teaching it must show how it is used physically and how they have benefited from it personally so the teenager wqill see that they can also benefit from it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:39:21 PM

It would definitely give them a better explanation to what Bitcoin is, but a video presentation won't convince the kids and the teenagers to use Bitcoin afterwards which they would only understand it. In order for them to use Bitcoin the people who are teaching it must show how it is used physically and how they have benefited from it personally so the teenager wqill see that they can also benefit from it.
Teenagers can be a good student to learn bitcoin but the kids or young aged children is not advisable to be exposed in bitcoin as early as their age because they need more time and knowledge in life before they engage into financial topics or other related things to do that. They need to explore the world more and that makes children as a bad target for teaching bitcoin.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:09:40 PM

There's actually a study saying that people spend more time watching videos on Youtube than any other Internet activity and I do agree with that. There's tons of tutorials on the Internet and they require the least interaction. You don't have to read at all, you just have to watch amazing graphics and listen to the voice. There's already videos on youtube explaining what is bitcoin, what is decentralization, and so on. So I think the only thing that's left here is if the person who wants to learn about bitcoin is motivated enough to watch those video and actually try to learn it.

I think bitcoin doesn't need explaining to teenagers because they grew up knowing the fact that if you want to learn about something, you just have to look it up online. Children are the only problems in explaining. Their minds aren't ripe enough to understand about bitcoin and they don't even have to understand it yet. When you were a little kid, were you taught about money by your parents? Not at all because they don't want you to be greedy or be too busy trying to earn money that you forget to live your childhood which will be the most innocent part of your life.

radhekrishna

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:23:21 PM

I feel so today's generation is so advance from 90 or 91 kids so their will no need to put so much efforts to explain them about bitcoin smiliy if you will tell them its digital currency and to get some more info they try to search on search engine and they will learn soon.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:05:17 PM

Of course, if you want to explain bitcoin to teenagers and some childrens you must sure to them that they have the interests so that they able to accept the knowledge you gave to them. Inspire them using your own advantage or own experience on how bitcoin helps you in your life and how this bitcoin change your life. And how it gives you some income eventhough you are only a student.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:12:47 PM

Such a vast plans were not required to make the teenagers understand about bitcoin. One needs to learn and understand of his own, only then can know the good and bad in the right manner. Else people will be having a misunderstanding of becoming rich through bitcoin which is not the real fact.
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:13:41 PM

In fact, we can put bitcoin into lectures, lessons so that children can be exposed to it more. Besides, we should make propaganda and group activities so that children can have access to it. In addition, the school may apply Bitcoin to payment and school activities

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:14:40 PM

It is very difficult to explain to teenagers, because most of them are only focused to spend every cent that they earn or that they get, and it happens everyday, it is normal to see a teenager with a new pair of shoes every month, or maybe a new generation smartphone every year, it is common nowadays.
So it is difficult to teach or explain them how bitcoin works, because bitcoin makes you earn money if you hold, but for sure that they will only spend them.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:12:58 PM

It will be easy to explain to the teenagers who are interested. Since mostly are computer literate, then its a big step and i will probably tell that you dont need to post here and do that without a catch, everything has its own repayment

bitcoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:11:21 AM

In fact, we can put bitcoin into lectures, lessons so that children can be exposed to it more. Besides, we should make propaganda and group activities so that children can have access to it. In addition, the school may apply Bitcoin to payment and school activities
Integrating program at school. That's a good idea, When children can understand the concept, they will faster and better than we are as old men , I mean not too old. By creating a set of interesting program include , video animation with interesting pictures, children soon learn bitcoin and catch the idea.  Supported by practicing sending and receiving bitcoin to buy stuff, that would be fun, they can shop via their phone.
Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:22:34 AM

if I want to explain to the kids maybe a lot of obstac
les that I face,
they still do not understand about bitcoin,there may be some children who understand that with their own will.
while teenagers may be a little easier because he already knows the world like bitcoin.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:25:14 AM

For me children doesnt have to be taught about cryptocurrency. But with teenagers i think its ok,  you can do it by first explaining to them the evolution of money sice it will be easier for them to relate with it rather than directly jumping to cryptocurrency.  Then state the factors why bitcoin is crested due to the factors currently encountered with money.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: