Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the rebrand/renaming to move away from the bad connotations, difficulty to carry out business and the constant questions about Silk Road and the connection to the project?
Yes
No
Unsure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions  (Read 129219 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SilkNetwork (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 11:14:43 PM

Process of launching the new Silk(SLK)

1. Silk Network will first take Weaver offline in preperation for the swap.

2. Nodes and DNS Seeders for Silk(SLK) will be setup.

3. The block explorer on Weaver (https://silknetwork.org/register) and the users accounts will have Silk(SLK) wallets added.

4. A new Silk(SLK) chain will be started and mined by Silk Network.  Mined PoW blocks give a 0 reward and no fees, so there is no benefit to us starting the chain before public release.

5. Funds will be then transferred to Weaver and user wallets will be swapped/credited with Silk(SLK). Silkcoin wallets will be removed from user accounts.

6. Checkpoints will be added to the Silk(SLK) code for added security (block & stake modifier).

7. Weaver (https://silknetwork.org/register) will be brought back online.

8. Silk(SLK) wallet will then be released to the public (GitHub/OP/Website) and Bittrex who will join the existing chain.

9. Funds will be transferred to Bittrex to enable the swap of their wallets (12160758.07152659 SLK).

10. We continue marching.

About that timeline
what happens if users want to transfer more Silkcoins after the 17th but the Silkcoin wallets are removed?
People can swap Silkcoins to Silk even after 17th?

The swap from Silkcoin->Silk will continue but will more than likely move either to a swap function in its own right or a similar system to what we have now will be in place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ttoroie

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:51:17 PM

Great thanks

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 11:51:21 PM

Difficulty on Silkcoin has exploded over the past several days...  Wow...

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:10:27 AM

is the SILK address on weaver where we should be sending our silk now? and if so, how long does it take to post?
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:12:01 AM

is the SILK address on weaver where we should be sending our silk now? and if so, how long does it take to post?

The Silk address on Weaver is your own Silkcoin address that has been generated individually and uniquely for your account.

Yes send your coin to that address.

It will be swapped out automatically come the 17th.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:25:54 AM

The Silk address on Weaver is your own Silkcoin address that has been generated individually and uniquely for your account.

how long for deposit to post?
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:49:28 AM

how long for deposit to post?

Could you rephrase your question. Don't quite understand it.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:53:12 AM

ive already sent a couple small deposits to weaver but dont see them reflected in balance in "wallet overview"
gerb

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:10:53 AM

ive already sent a couple small deposits to weaver but dont see them reflected in balance in "wallet overview"

I think you won't see your coins until 17th.

I did send my coins already and I see them in the explorer https://silkexplorer.silknetwork.org I think that is ok Smiley
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 01:38:05 AM

I moved my coins into Weaver earlier today...I still do not see them in my Weaver wallet.  It shows that the coins were transfered successfully from my Polo wallet...any help with this?  Thanks....
Please do not panic that you balances are not showing once your Silkcoin(SC/SILK) deposits have confirmed.

Your balances are being linked to the wallets and we will update once they are visible.
dontigua

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:12:01 AM

I moved my coins into Weaver earlier today...I still do not see them in my Weaver wallet.  It shows that the coins were transfered successfully from my Polo wallet...any help with this?  Thanks....
Please do not panic that you balances are not showing once your Silkcoin(SC/SILK) deposits have confirmed.

Your balances are being linked to the wallets and we will update once they are visible.

Are you telling me it is easier to quote something previous and insinuate someone is stupid for not reading it then taking responsibility in typing out your response in regards to the security of their funds?
   What js going on with this site? Funds are not showing up, still throwing 404 not found errors and you're quoting previous responses? What the update on this poorly launched site called the Weaver?
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:45:07 AM

Are you telling me it is easier to quote something previous and insinuate someone is stupid for not reading it then taking responsibility in typing out your response in regards to the security of their funds?
   What js going on with this site? Funds are not showing up, still throwing 404 not found errors and you're quoting previous responses? What the update on this poorly launched site called the Weaver?

Weaver has been opened prematurly to simply accept deposits. It was due to actually open on the 17th of September. So there is nothing poorly launched whatsoever.

Also his question has been answered countless times already and the quote in question was in fact 2 days ago. Since then the same question has been asked a number of times.

We cannot keep answering the same question over and over again. We hope the community would step in and assist.
dontigua

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:14:36 AM

Weaver has been opened prematurly to simply accept deposits. It was due to actually open on the 17th of September. So there is nothing poorly launched whatsoever.

Also his question has been answered countless times already and the quote in question was in fact 2 days ago. Since then the same question has been asked a number of times.

We cannot keep answering the same question over and over again. We hope the community would step in and assist.

Of course you can keep answering the same question over and over again.  What are you new?

I guess when your website is functional if you don't mind posting it here that would be great.  Thank you.
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 03:29:11 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 04:00:31 AM by SilkNetwork

I moved my coins into Weaver earlier today...I still do not see them in my Weaver wallet.  It shows that the coins were transfered successfully from my Polo wallet...any help with this?  Thanks....

Of course you can keep answering the same question over and over again.  What are you new?

I guess when your website is functional if you don't mind posting it here that would be great.  Thank you.

The websites for Silk Network, Silk and DarkSilk have been functional for well over a week.

Silk Network - https://silknetwork.org
Silk - https://silk.silknetwork.org
DarkSilk - https://darksilk.silknetwork.org
Weaver - https://silknetwork.org/register
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 03:55:38 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 04:14:02 AM by SilkNetwork

Hello Everyone,

I thought it best to give you an update and show you all what I am currently doing in terms of the work on Weaver. I understand that you all do not see anything changing since the day we opened for registrations, but I can assure you there are a lot of changes happening in the backend that are not UI related.

I have copied my short-term job list here so you can all see exactly what my priorities are and what to expect in terms of changes in the coming days and weeks:

• Transaction information
  • Recaptchas in place
  • 2FA
  • 404 fixes
  • Mobile menu fixes
  • QR codes for addresses
  • Swap amount information
  • Overview to be updated with quick access information such as balances and prices of currency (BTC, SLK, DSLK)
  • IRC/Slack community communication section
  • Active notification system showing site notifications such as downtime, login from IP and more
  • Mining info on Silk, DarkSilk and Bitcoin (difficulty, hashrate etc.)

Many thanks,

Matthew Langdon
Silk Network
Web Developer/Admin
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:45:54 AM

The ball is rolling relentlessly. Good.

Back to the Mintpal scam. I think this is one of the few projects which was able to prevent those scammers to cash out. I imagine they got a shitload of money out of their altcoins: there was no such control over those funds like there is now.

This should be accounted to the team.
oneoff

Activity: 148
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:55:16 AM

The ball is rolling relentlessly. Good.

Back to the Mintpal scam. I think this is one of the few projects which was able to prevent those scammers to cash out. I imagine they got a shitload of money out of their altcoins: there was no such control over those funds like there is now.

This should be accounted to the team.

Wouldn't this be an interesting story for any news channel/forum that has interest in Bitcoin/Altcoins?

Maybe I should code a Tipping bot, instead of these well-known DDos bots. I would tip your Wallets until these were overloaded.
PapillonV

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:15:31 PM

Where now it is possible to buy Silk? On poloniex I don't see.
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:21:04 PM

Where now it is possible to buy Silk? On poloniex I don't see.

17th of September on Bittrex.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:56:09 PM

Hello Everyone,

I thought it best to give you an update and show you all what I am currently doing in terms of the work on Weaver. I understand that you all do not see anything changing since the day we opened for registrations, but I can assure you there are a lot of changes happening in the backend that are not UI related.

I have copied my short-term job list here so you can all see exactly what my priorities are and what to expect in terms of changes in the coming days and weeks:

• Transaction information
  • Recaptchas in place
  • 2FA
  • 404 fixes
  • Mobile menu fixes
  • QR codes for addresses
  • Swap amount information
  • Overview to be updated with quick access information such as balances and prices of currency (BTC, SLK, DSLK)
  • IRC/Slack community communication section
  • Active notification system showing site notifications such as downtime, login from IP and more
  • Mining info on Silk, DarkSilk and Bitcoin (difficulty, hashrate etc.)

Many thanks,

Matthew Langdon
Silk Network
Web Developer/Admin

Awesome!  Keep up the good work...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: