Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the rebrand/renaming to move away from the bad connotations, difficulty to carry out business and the constant questions about Silk Road and the connection to the project?
Yes
No
Unsure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions  (Read 129226 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oneoff

Activity: 148
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:46:32 PM

Before was my coins listed in the Bittrex wallet as SC. When the wallet was disable, the SC disappeared from my wallet list. The transaction is  still listed below "Deposit" though.

Is this normal Bittrex behaviour?

Maybe I should code a Tipping bot, instead of these well-known DDos bots. I would tip your Wallets until these were overloaded.
dontigua

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:02:52 PM

So the Weaver is not open? I thought this was yesterday.  Wallet cannot sync either having problems.  Says block index error.
dontigua

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:35:10 PM

Hello.  I am sorry but I also see on bittrex the silkcoin wallet is still currently under maintenance? So cannot move anywhere from poloniex at the moment.  Please help.
SilkNetwork (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 01:56:40 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 02:33:38 PM by SilkNetwork

Weaver was due to open at 8pm yesterday, due to some security issues/concerns we will instead releasing today.

The original date for opening Weaver was the 17th of September, and due to the Bittrex issues we have had to push that date forwards by 8 days.

We are doing our upmost to give you guys a place to deposit your coin and complete the swap.

Thank you for your patience & understanding in this matter.
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 02:44:27 PM

Hello.  I am sorry but I also see on bittrex the silkcoin wallet is still currently under maintenance? So cannot move anywhere from poloniex at the moment.  Please help.

Please use the local client that you can download from the OP.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:30:05 PM

Weaver was due to open at 8pm yesterday, due to some security issues/concerns we will instead releasing today.

The original date for opening Weaver was the 17th of September, and due to the Bittrex issues we have had to push that date forwards by 8 days.

We are doing our upmost to give you guys a place to deposit your coin and complete the swap.

Thank you for your patience & understanding in this matter.

So you decided to wait until well past your own deadline and being called out to mention this?

You guys are shooting yourselves in the foot right now.

And you had a security issue yesterday...  But now it's cool your platform is safe?  Have you had a 3rd party audit or are you just assuming that?

Who's running the bitcointalk account?  I think the team should reconsider your responsibilities because you're making them look like amateurs.  

You guys realize that in order for your plan to work, there must be high demand for DSLK ICO...  My questions from yesterday were never answered, and I just happen to be someone who could invest.  

And what are you doing to build your community? To spread the word? Looks like not shit. How are you going to generate demand? 

Sorry for the ass reaming but you guys are scaring me.  Get it together.
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 03:57:41 PM

So you decided to wait until well past your own deadline and being called out to mention this?

You guys are shooting yourselves in the foot right now.

And you had a security issue yesterday...  But now it's cool your platform is safe?  Have you had a 3rd party audit or are you just assuming that?

Who's running the bitcointalk account?  I think the team should reconsider your responsibilities because you're making them look like amateurs.  

You guys realize that in order for your plan to work, there must be high demand for DSLK ICO...  My questions from yesterday were never answered, and I just happen to be someone who could invest.  

And what are you doing to build your community? To spread the word? Looks like not shit. How are you going to generate demand?  

Sorry for the ass reaming but you guys are scaring me.  Get it together.

We know we missed our target, we are taking this to heart and will improve.

If you want a more in-depth conversation to get assurance we would like to invite you to come on IRC(freenode.net|#SilkNetwork) for a chat to provide some relief.

Our direction is clear, we know what has to be done. We just have to make do with what we have, which is a small group.

More hands are always welcome.
dontigua

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:19:49 PM

Okay I have downloaded.  But I have fatal exception runtime error and crash.  I have private message now too saying the development team will have an address to send my coins to to hold on to for the time being if poloniex closes the wallet? I am not sure about this..
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 04:28:13 PM

Okay I have downloaded.  But I have fatal exception runtime error and crash.  I have private message now too saying the development team will have an address to send my coins to to hold on to for the time being if poloniex closes the wallet? I am not sure about this..

note: We do not send out any private messages asking to send us your holdings!

Assuming your coins are still on Poloniex. Delete your User\AppData\Roaming\Silkcoin folder.
Download the wallet and copy the contents of the zip folder to User\AppData\Roaming\Silkcoin folder.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:31:30 PM

Guys, it's not about missing your target.  It's about communication.  Consider opening a slack group.  It's much easier to build a community and answer questions than IRC.
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 04:34:14 PM

Guys, it's not about missing your target.  It's about communication.  Consider opening a slack group.  It's much easier to build a community and answer questions than IRC.

If you are willing to go to our slack channel then please provide your email address for slackinvite, and we will talk there.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:37:41 PM

Guys, it's not about missing your target.  It's about communication.  Consider opening a slack group.  It's much easier to build a community and answer questions than IRC.

If you are willing to go to our slack channel then please provide your email address for slackinvite, and we will talk there.

Please add an auto-invite script to your webpage.  Like this one: http://www.nexusearth.com:3000.  That's too much work and many are too lazy to go through that process.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:43:59 PM

Where's your social media/marketing guy?  I haven't seen him do shit.  He's dropping the ball.  It's his job to bring people here. 

17k people have seen this post...  Wtf is he doing?

Small groups can do big things, but it's crunch time.  You guys need to be firing on all cylinders right now.  I'm sure a few of you are.  To the others, stop dicking around.
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 04:51:33 PM

Please add an auto-invite script to your webpage.  Like this one: http://www.nexusearth.com:3000.  That's too much work and many are too lazy to go through that process.

We will be looking into this after we have registration up and running.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:43:02 PM

dbt1033
you are getting very emotional man.
Relax a bit.
Market is not open yet, nothing major happened. I don't get where all your hostility is coming from.

Waiting for the quick bucks only?

These guys put their names and faces into these project, something you hardly see into the crypto world.

Chill out and wait.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:55:08 PM

dbt1033
Relax a bit.
Market is not open yet, nothing major happened. I don't get where all your hostility is coming from.

These guys put their names and faces into these project, something you hardly see into the crypto world.

Chill out and wait.

Sorry, I'm just brutally honest.  I don't do emotions.  

Do you disagree with the things I have pointed out?  I only want to help.  I'm not afraid to speak my mind.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 06:00:59 PM

dbt1033
Relax a bit.

Chill out and wait.

Do you disagree with the things I have pointed out?  I only want to help.  I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

You sound like Trump...  There is a small borderline between speaking your mind and sounding impatient...

Waited a LONG time for this to come to fruition...  What's a couple more days...

EDIT:  Sometimes timelines don't always go according to plan, but when it finally comes out, people magically forget about all that...

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:05:13 PM

dbt1033
Relax a bit.

Chill out and wait.

Do you disagree with the things I have pointed out?  I only want to help.  I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

You sound like Trump...  There is a small borderline between speaking your mind and sounding impatient...

Waited a LONG time for this to come to fruition...  What's a couple more days...

EDIT:  Sometimes timelines don't always go according to plan, but when it finally comes out, people magically forget about all that...

Someone didn't read my concerns... I'm not impatient.  This isn't about timeframe
SilkNetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 06:08:32 PM

dbt1033
Relax a bit.

Chill out and wait.

EDIT:  Sometimes timelines don't always go according to plan, but when it finally comes out, people magically forget about all that...

Someone didn't read my concerns... I'm not impatient.  This isn't about timeframe

We're all on the same page here, we have taken your concerns into account. We are steadfast in our march, and just keep on marching!
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:10:17 PM

dbt1033
Relax a bit.

Chill out and wait.

Someone didn't read my concerns... I'm not impatient.  This isn't about timeframe

We're all on the same page here, we have taken your concerns into account. We are steadfast in our march, and just keep on marching!

I believe!  Never stopped.  Just wanted to get a few things off my chest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: