Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bank account's got robbed by European Commission. Over 700k is lost.  (Read 408451 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 03:32:58 AM

Oh he earned it... by running a business. What did you do today?

I worked for a business...

Funny thing is... I am retired.
So, which is it? retired, or minimum wage worker?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:41:51 AM

So, which is it? retired, or minimum wage worker?

Retired people still work. (Unless someone is paying for retirement for you. Or they squandered your wages to give you after you stop working full time.)

I work for fun. It sucks sitting around playing with yourself all day. Toilet-paper and vaseline is expensive!

I make my own schedule, work when I want, and put that money towards all my new toys. Now, mining, and trading here, I have more money. I just keep expanding. My only limit is the circuit-breaker box, at the moment. I am not paying $2800 for them to install another line to the house, and another meter. So I am convincing my friends to let me use their power, offering them free heat all winter and paying for any power I consume in the process. (Only two of my friends understand what I actually do. Tongue)

I am not 19 anymore, just for the record... I am nearly 40 now. (Shy by a few years, but reaching that point.)

What, did you think I was going to work for free?
Scotty M

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 05:01:36 AM

And I borrowed a few thousand from Cypress... Not paying them back... They are a foreign bank... They can give me a bad grade on my credit report... What are they going to do, raise the value of the dollar menu again, to get my money?

Oh, so you're a thief and a parasite.

That explains a lot. I hope you don't have kids. It'd suck to have to makeup some bullshit lie to write on your tombstone just so they don't have to admit their douchebag father wasn't worth remembering.

"He came, he whined, he stole, he ate Mcdonald's, he died. He produced nothing of value and the world would have been better off without him."

Nice waste of life dipshit. The only thing you have working for you is that you're not the minority.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 05:10:58 AM

And I borrowed a few thousand from Cypress... Not paying them back... They are a foreign bank... They can give me a bad grade on my credit report... What are they going to do, raise the value of the dollar menu again, to get my money?

Oh, so you're a thief and a parasite.

That explains a lot. I hope you don't have kids. It'd suck to have to makeup some bullshit lie to write on your tombstone just so they don't have to admit their douchebag father wasn't worth remembering.

"He came, he whined, he stole, he ate Mcdonald's, he died. He produced nothing of value and the world would have been better off without him."

Nice waste of life dipshit. The only thing you have working for you is that you're not the minority.
Well, that sums it up well.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Kazu

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:01:56 PM

So I'm wondering where the 2K went. Any news?

CoinLenders - Bitcoin Bank Script / Demo
1v.io/kazu - 15ccW7m6RxDFWEKc3P1NdwWpX1N1pU7gZ8
Fuzzy

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 05:43:43 PM

This coming from a man [who] lives off the dollar-menu at McDonalds. [...] I eat only what my body needs.

That's going to be a very rough wake up call someday  Tongue
zocipro

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 06:36:45 PM

Real brutal thing as always hate the most, to count the people like an animals, not human beings.
zeroday (OP)
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:10:10 PM

They are still telling me something like "your request is pending review and will be answered soon"  Sad

BTW my attempt to make outgoing wire (less than 5k) is refused again. They wrote the following
Code:
Referring to the payment order please be advised that this cannot be executed due to the following reason:
Following the recent Eurogroup Statement on Cyprus, restrictive measures have been imposed on Cyprus Popular Bank Public Co Ltd.
Namealreadyexists

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:06:54 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2013, 07:23:00 PM by Namealreadyexists

They are still telling me something like "your request is pending review and will be answered soon"  Sad

BTW my attempt to make outgoing wire (less than 5k) is refused again. They wrote the following
Code:
Referring to the payment order please be advised that this cannot be executed due to the following reason:
Following the recent Eurogroup Statement on Cyprus, restrictive measures have been imposed on Cyprus Popular Bank Public Co Ltd.

Can you make transferes within the country? I am sure there are others in the same unpleasant position, which creates a fair amount of demand. All you need is an exchange to change your money into bitcoins locally, but the question is who would be willing to change his bitcoins into money stuck on Cyprus?
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 08:08:17 PM

It seems keeping your money in a bank is just about as safe as leaving it on a bus bench in a bad part of town...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yeoGAPW3tk

Or perhaps it would be safer?  Grin  Try this experiment in Detroit and tell me how that works out as they near total bankruptcy

Sorry your funds are locked away in the great banking bureaucracy  Sad  This is sick

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 08:19:22 PM

Try this experiment in Detroit and tell me how that works out as they near total bankruptcy
Hmm. I wonder how well that would work? I be the average Detroit citizen has more moral rectitude than your average banker. Cheesy

BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 02:32:02 AM

IMHO the 700k is blocked as the 128k plus-some are the part that won't be touched.
you will not lose all the 700k, "only" couple of percent.

stop cryin, that's just TAX EVASION catching up to you.

And if you had an 800,000 EUR business, you would leave it in a country with higher taxes even if a few days of effort could save your business thousands of euros or more a year, and then you think its fair to have 700,000 EUR taken?! Taxes are a like a business people want to use what charges the least? It's called logic not Tax Evasion. If you live in the US, do you never file for a tax return?
BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 02:33:35 AM

And if you now correctly consider that 700k a loan by your corporation to the bank instead of your corporation's money in the bank? Does that change your tune?

Banks give you access to your money whenever you want and give a higher return rate than what the OP will probably ever get of his 700k EUR.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 04:16:40 AM

And if you now correctly consider that 700k a loan by your corporation to the bank instead of your corporation's money in the bank? Does that change your tune?

Banks give you access to your money whenever you want and give a higher return rate than what the OP will probably ever get of his 700k EUR.

The cause of this OP is proof enough that is not so.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
flavius

Activity: 154

welcome to riches

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:51:54 AM

I don't know how many times I have to say this but you cannot have a bank account in the world. You have to keep your money in the form of either cash or investments like collectibles or bitcoins persay. If you keep it in a bank, you pay huge taxes. If you live in a normal country where the banking system is much more reliable, aka not these weird european countries who aren't relevant, then they won't ever take your money, but paying the huge taxes automatically excludes that option.

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
BazkieBumpercar

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:00:20 AM

Special thanks to:
- Jeroen Dijsselbloem
As a dutch man, I'm ashamed about him and I hereby apologize for that $^*@ idiot living in my country.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:29:19 AM

I don't know how many times I have to say this but you cannot have a bank account in the world. You have to keep your money in the form of either cash or investments like collectibles or bitcoins persay. If you keep it in a bank, you pay huge taxes. If you live in a normal country where the banking system is much more reliable, aka not these weird european countries who aren't relevant, then they won't ever take your money, but paying the huge taxes automatically excludes that option.

They won't take your money? They took billions from US citizens to cover their holes... Where are you from? Don't you remember the "bailout"?

So YES, they will always take your money, they will make profit with it, and when their gambles go wrong you will pay the bills. And that happens in every "normal country" in the world.

flavius

Activity: 154

welcome to riches

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:29:37 PM

They won't take your money? They took billions from US citizens to cover their holes... Where are you from? Don't you remember the "bailout"?

So YES, they will always take your money, they will make profit with it, and when their gambles go wrong you will pay the bills. And that happens in every "normal country" in the world.
In the US it is illegal for such a thing to occur. The bailout money was taken from the government, not from user's bank accounts. I remember I read something where a bank took 1 cent out of every account, and they got in gigantic trouble for it although nobody really cared.

They "take" money from citizens in the form of taxes, which I don't pay.

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
wdmw

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 06:23:22 PM

In the US it is illegal for such a thing to occur. The bailout money was taken from the government, not from user's bank accounts.

Oh, the government paid for it, not the the people?  Did the government pay for it with their lemonade stand network?
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 07:09:47 PM

In the US it is illegal for such a thing to occur.

And yet, it happens anyway.  Worse, in the US the bailouts were added to the deficit, to be paid by my grandchildren instead of current taxpayers.  That's such an awful precedent I can't see any path back to respectablility for the US.  The current deficit is impossible to repay already, and continues to grow.  Default and economic breakdown are inevitable.

Furthermore, so many things are illegal in the US today, the average middle class American commits 3 felonies per day without their own knowledge of the violations.  The IRS scandal right now is proof that the average government agent is not aware of the laws that govern his own job, and that the basic understanding that picking on a group that you don't agree with is a felony was absent from the IRS.  It's also absent from the ATF, I've seen that one personally; and government agents tend not to listen to those around them who have a deeper understanding of the law.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: