Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency association to homosexuality are not acceptable!  (Read 12223 times)
nwbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

You are a geek if you are too early to the party!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 10:52:06 PM

This is the most insane thread I have read in years. Shocked

While I am very impressed that he is honest enough to share his opinions on the world, it is a shame he doesn't have the intelligence to realise how stupid his opinions really are.

I am proud of being white and northern European with a gene history going back almost 1600 years.  However, I am perfectly happy that a black person is just as right to be proud of their colour and genetic history.

Where it all falls apart is when someone thinks they are superior to another because of a colour - especially when it comes from a person from a nation of inbred goat herders who are known for marrying their sisters!
(ok, so I made up the last bit, but bet I could find more people who agree with me, than who agree with the OP's views!)

Anyway - there is very little point in carrying on with this thread - except for entertainment purposes! Wink

*Image Removed*
I use Localbitcoins to sell bitcoins for GBP by bank transfer!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 11:17:22 PM

"There's no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation".
-Pierre Elliott Trudeau

I hate how those anti-gay zealot are always trying to push the government into everything. Don't you have any notion of freedom? Are you so insecure that you need the government to manage how people fuck together?

I really don't understand Americans. They want guns to protect themselves against the government, but they need the state to tell them how to use their dick.  Roll Eyes
Thankfully, Him, I don't have to be embarrassed for. He's from one of those little Baltic countries that got raped by annexed into the Soviet union, and then left out to dry when it broke up.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
haitispaceagency

Activity: 252

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:37:29 AM

-Pierre Elliott Trudeau

I hate how those anti-gay zealot are always trying to push the government into everything. Don't you have any notion of freedom? Are you so insecure that you need the government to manage how people fuck together?

I really don't understand Americans. They want guns to protect themselves against the government, but they need the state to tell them how to use their dick.  Roll Eyes
its actually the gays pushing their agenda on non-gays.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
      ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
         ▀████▀
Coinlancer
         ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
WHITEPAPER         ANN THREAD
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 02:38:46 AM

-Pierre Elliott Trudeau

Yeah, that whole "we're people too" thing was bad enough when the women and then the blacks did it...  Roll Eyes

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Brunic

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:07:10 AM

-Pierre Elliott Trudeau

There is a proverb that say that the worse enemy of a woman is another woman. I think it's the same for gay people.
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 08:14:45 AM

-Pierre Elliott Trudeau

There is a proverb that say that the worse enemy of a woman is another woman. I think it's the same for gay people.
Burn on OP, apply cold water!

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
haitispaceagency

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:37:32 AM

Yeah, that whole "we're people too" thing was bad enough when the women and then the blacks did it...  Roll Eyes
completely different. woman and black people can't control if they're born wit out a dick or if their skin is black

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
      ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
         ▀████▀
Coinlancer
         ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
Coinlancer
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:42:36 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2013, 04:12:45 AM by Mike Christ

Yeah, that whole "we're people too" thing was bad enough when the women and then the blacks did it...  Roll Eyes
completely different. woman and black people can't control if they're born wit out a dick or if their skin is black

They also can't control whether or not they like dick.  Do you like sushi?  Some people don't like sushi.  However, all people are born with the same tongues, so why is it that Bill likes sushi but Jane hates sushi?  OBVIOUSLY Jane is a fucking liar, because if Bill likes sushi, and Jane's got the same tongue Bill was born with, she's just pretending to dislike sushi for attention.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 04:09:00 AM

They also can't control whether or not they like the taste of dick.  Do you like sushi?  Some people don't like sushi.  However, all people are born with the same tongues, so why is it that Bill likes sushi but Jane hates sushi?  OBVIOUSLY Jane is a fucking liar, because if Bill likes sushi, and Jane's got the same tongue Bill was born with, she's just pretending to dislike sushi for attention.

Well said. But a well-cared-for dick tastes no better - or worse - than your arm. So you might amend that to "They also can't control whether or not they like the taste of dick"

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:13:02 AM

Well said. But a well-cared-for dick tastes no better - or worse - than your arm. So you might amend that to "They also can't control whether or not they like the taste of dick"

Good call Grin  Fixed it

A_Free_Man

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:37:47 AM

Mysteryminer, there's something called tolerance. Learn to tolerate shit, going out of your way to belittle someone is hateful. Tolerating something doesn't mean you have to like it, it just means that you don't go out of your way to be hatin'.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s06e14-the-death-camp-of-tolerance

Here you go, southpark can teach you more ethical behavior then life can.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:58:25 AM

Learn to tolerate shit
I believe it was Franklin and/or Paine who came up with the "EAT SHIT OR DIE" illustration.

FEED ME A STRAY CAT     

haitispaceagency

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:54:57 PM

Yeah, that whole "we're people too" thing was bad enough when the women and then the blacks did it...  Roll Eyes

They also can't control whether or not they like dick.  Do you like sushi?  Some people don't like sushi.  However, all people are born with the same tongues, so why is it that Bill likes sushi but Jane hates sushi?  OBVIOUSLY Jane is a fucking liar, because if Bill likes sushi, and Jane's got the same tongue Bill was born with, she's just pretending to dislike sushi for attention.
taste for sushi isn't biologically important and backed by billions of years of evolution  Lips sealed

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
      ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
         ▀████▀
Coinlancer
         ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
Coinlancer
!!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 02:00:43 PM

taste for sushi isn't biologically important and backed by billions of years of evolution  Lips sealed
On the contrary, food tastes are closely linked to evolution. For most of our development, food was scarce. Therefore, high-calorie, high fat foods, those that gave us the vitally necessary energy to keep living, taste good. If we have a deficiency of a particular vitamin or mineral, we develop a craving for a food that contains it.

haitispaceagency

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:08:53 PM

On the contrary, food tastes are closely linked to evolution. For most of our development, food was scarce. Therefore, high-calorie, high fat foods, those that gave us the vitally necessary energy to keep living, taste good. If we have a deficiency of a particular vitamin or mineral, we develop a craving for a food that contains it.
oh i change my stance then.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
      ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
         ▀████▀
Coinlancer
         ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
Coinlancer
!!
tukangkopi

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:05:28 AM

So the Eastern European bigot is saying he wished Hitler would have won, I'm guessing thinking he would have had a place in the new Aryan world order.

This thread is awesome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: