Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:32:57 AM

Warning

Your coins are safe, but there's a interest/reward bug on the Komodo Swing Wallet as well as in the Nano Ledger S hardware wallet.

New Swing Wallet will be published shortly with a fix and we are helping the Ledger team to fix the bug too.

If you create a transaction through these wallets you will not be credited with the interest/reward.

Here is what you do if you use these wallets and don't want to lose your interest: don't create a transaction and wait for the fix. That is all.

Where can I find info on how to use and store KMD on my Ledger Nano?  Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talikila

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:51:34 AM

Warning

Your coins are safe, but there's a interest/reward bug on the Komodo Swing Wallet as well as in the Nano Ledger S hardware wallet.

New Swing Wallet will be published shortly with a fix and we are helping the Ledger team to fix the bug too.

If you create a transaction through these wallets you will not be credited with the interest/reward.

Here is what you do if you use these wallets and don't want to lose your interest: don't create a transaction and wait for the fix. That is all.

I have some coins on the KMD address with my seed and I download the the latest agama app to my vps for running . when open agama app it's running but I can not see my balance and I check the my coins on the http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/ they are on there. what can I do with agama app to see my coins on the balance.?

Well, I have the same problem with you. I tried to do many things for this coin but it's not possible to see my balance .
Sometimes I re-open my agama application it's shown my balance then I transfered my coin to bittrex exchange it's always shown " waiting for confirmations " for long time then it's not working and I can not see my balance shown after then. what's the problem with this app?
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:55:19 AM

komodo is a very good platform project. More is in its infancy . More and more will develop .

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
KomodoPlatform

Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:48:16 AM

Warning

I have some coins on the KMD address with my seed and I download the the latest agama app to my vps for running . when open agama app it's running but I can not see my balance and I check the my coins on the http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/ they are on there. what can I do with agama app to see my coins on the balance.?

helpdesk article regarding the subject: http://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000010042-i-cannot-see-my-balance-are-my-coins-gone-

We recommend two options for you:
1) start using Komodo in Native Mode, which is a lot more reliable
2) export your privatekeys and import them to Komodo Swing Wallet

Next Swing Wallet release will have a seed import option too.

For importing & exporting keys see this guide: http://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000010027-importing-and-exporting-private-keys-in-agama-wallet

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:49:49 AM

Komodo plans & interviews - learn about a new scalability proposal peerchains.

freebit13

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:00:55 AM

Hey everyone, here is an interview with Nick Szabo really worth listening to. Around 1hr30mins in, he mentions the future he sees for another sidechain layer linked to the bitcoin blockchain, he doesn't mention Komodo by name, but he describes very well  Wink

The Quiet Master of Cryptocurrency - http://tim.blog/2017/06/04/nick-szabo/?utm_content=buffer42509

Congrats James and team, things are looking very good for the project so far.

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

Hey everyone, here is an interview with Nick Szabo really worth listening to. Around 1hr30mins in, he mentions the future he sees for another sidechain layer linked to the bitcoin blockchain, he doesn't mention Komodo by name, but he describes very well  Wink

The Quiet Master of Cryptocurrency - http://tim.blog/2017/06/04/nick-szabo/?utm_content=buffer42509

3-5$ to end of year Wink
KomodoPlatform

Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 03:25:08 PM

Don't forget to participate!

There's still one week to cast your vote!

Last month the median & average price was pretty close to the actual closing price. It is very interesting to see if the same happens this month.

The wisdom of the crowd... is it really that accurate, or was this just a coincidence? Smiley

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Nicolas Tesla

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

Hello everyone, I bought some KMD 1 year ago on the ICO website, I nearly forgot them but recently log in and asked a payout on the ICO platform here:

https://ico.komodoplatform.com/

How much it take to make the transfer ? I asked the payment yesterday and still see nothing in my address...

I use Komodo GUI wallet.

Thanks.
piccionipier

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:32:23 PM

Hey everyone, here is an interview with Nick Szabo really worth listening to. Around 1hr30mins in, he mentions the future he sees for another sidechain layer linked to the bitcoin blockchain, he doesn't mention Komodo by name, but he describes very well  Wink

why doesn't mention ?
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:02:25 PM

Hello everyone, I bought some KMD 1 year ago on the ICO website, I nearly forgot them but recently log in and asked a payout on the ICO platform here:

How much it take to make the transfer ? I asked the payment yesterday and still see nothing in my address...

I use Komodo GUI wallet.

Thanks.

Normally done on the first friday of every month.
freebit13

Activity: 616

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

why doesn't mention ?

Perhaps he doesn't know about komodo yet... or maybe he doesn't want to mention names... who knows.

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 05:26:28 PM

it sounds good . I like this blog . KMD will become a good coin in this year or early the year of 2018.
Everyone can recognize this coin how good it is in next months .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
viennavtc

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:51:07 PM

It looks like the 'Asset Issuer' account has been out there purchasing Supernet/Unity on the nxt asset exchange?  Why would that account be doing that?  The volume has been relatively high as of late.  I'm not sure what to make of it all.  Still sort of confused how the old Supernet/Unity asset relates to Komodo - and what's the longer term prognosis for the Unity asset given Komodo.
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:55:11 PM

Hi where I can find wallet for Komodo, and I have noticed that there will a distribution of token for owner of Komodo? What's token that Will be distributed and when?

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
Nicolas Tesla

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:02:03 PM

I use Komodo GUI wallet.

Thanks.

Normally done on the first friday of every month.

OK, thanks so I guess I need wait for the 7th July  Smiley
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:02:18 PM

It looks like the 'Asset Issuer' account has been out there purchasing Supernet/Unity on the nxt asset exchange?  Why would that account be doing that?  The volume has been relatively high as of late.  I'm not sure what to make of it all.  Still sort of confused how the old Supernet/Unity asset relates to Komodo - and what's the longer term prognosis for the Unity asset given Komodo.

Seems like it's just SuperNET investing in itself.  Probably because it knows big things are coming.

I think an easy way to look at it is SuperNET is the organization developing the tech for Komodo, among some other things like Jumblr, DEX, Pangea, etc. that will all be connected under the umbrella of the SuperNET organization.

Investing in SuperNET/UNITY asset means you're investing in all of these things and the ROI that you get will be from an increase in the net asset value (http://old.supernet.org/nav.php) and from future dividends from all the individual projects.  Or you can invest in each of these things individually by buying Komodo or the InstantDEX asset or the Pangea asset, etc.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 07:12:11 PM

It looks like the 'Asset Issuer' account has been out there purchasing Supernet/Unity on the nxt asset exchange?  Why would that account be doing that?  The volume has been relatively high as of late.  I'm not sure what to make of it all.  Still sort of confused how the old Supernet/Unity asset relates to Komodo - and what's the longer term prognosis for the Unity asset given Komodo.
http://old.supernet.org/nav.php -> NAV over 700

I have been buying SuperNET at below NAV for years. I like the discount and it also provides liquidity to the person selling.

What almost everyone didnt realize is that the stronger KMD is, the more it helps SuperNET. Having virtually all my major positions kick into high gear didnt hurt either: STRAT, IOTA, KMD, SYS, WAVES, etc. Even the little HEAT is starting to register on the totals page.

As far as the long term prognosis, what do you think it means when the issuer is repurchasing on the open market? Finally, the initial assets are about to generate some revenues. Not much at first, but have to start somewhere. Over time, SuperNET will shift to trading as a high tech growth company with a large book value, instead of as a discounted closed end fund

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:20:48 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 07:42:24 PM by RichardT

It looks like the 'Asset Issuer' account has been out there purchasing Supernet/Unity on the nxt asset exchange?  Why would that account be doing that?  The volume has been relatively high as of late.  I'm not sure what to make of it all.  Still sort of confused how the old Supernet/Unity asset relates to Komodo - and what's the longer term prognosis for the Unity asset given Komodo.

Seems like it's just SuperNET investing in itself.  Probably because it knows big things are coming.

I think an easy way to look at it is SuperNET is the organization developing the tech for Komodo, among some other things like Jumblr, DEX, Pangea, etc. that will all be connected under the umbrella of the SuperNET organization.

Investing in SuperNET/UNITY asset means you're investing in all of these things and the ROI that you get will be from an increase in the net asset value (http://old.supernet.org/nav.php) and from future dividends from all the individual projects.  Or you can invest in each of these things individually by buying Komodo or the InstantDEX asset or the Pangea asset, etc.
well said!

Thanks! It only took me about 3 years of following SuperNET to understand maybe 25% of what you're building.

EDIT:
Also, a way to look at Agama is that it is not just a wallet.  It is more an application that allows user-friendly access to all your funds (BTC, KMD, pegged currencies, etc.) and all of the technologies that SuperNET is developing.

Hopefully that explanation helps.
Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:59:57 PM

well said!

Been in SuperNET since day 1. Looking forward to its future  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: